3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
ћ ɨ ʆ ʆ ɣ

User Image
User Image

"I may be a mother figure..."

Yuki quickly got up. DADDY! She ran over there and fell by Fang shaking him. She was crying. Daddy wake up please. Don't leave us mommy brothers me. She was shaking not relizing that her hands where glowing blue as water slowly went around Light as if to try to heal him. Hilly gasped and felt tears falling. She slowly went in there and fell by Light. She tired to put a hand on his shoulder only for the light to stop her making a marrier around her, Light and Richard only. Hilly got up backing away not relizing Dark was there as tears where falling.

ῳɪтң:
Richard, Light, Dark, Yuki

ɱʘʘϿ: worried

"But I'm still just a kid!"
User Image

richard yuki confused when she yelled out daddy he watched her then hilly when she came in. richard had no idea what to do. dark slowly got up and started to walk over there only to run into the light barrier. he winced and backed away sighing. richard just glared at dark not trusting him near light.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

light breathed softly, as he remained out cold till he twitched and slowly woke up he noticed richard and smiled then saw hilly and yuki and moved closer to richard scared.
User Image

richard smiled when light finally woke up. he held light close slowly standing up with him. he moved a littlt bit away from the other and then looked at light. l-light are you ok? dark just watched them and sighed. he knew if richard got his memory back he would in a lot of trouble for what happened to light.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

light nodded softly "There has to be somewhere else we can go remember what mom and dad did when i got scared they would light lanterns and send them into the sky" he said whimpering some.
User Image

richard nodded. yes i do he thought for a moment maybe we should try going back home or some thing . dark sighed and sat down in the chair. he was regretting what he had done sense now it was going to be harder to make sure those two stayed out of trouble.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

light nodded "Lets go home" he said
User Image

richard sighed. theres just one problem though i don't know how to get home from here he lowered his voice im also not sure if that guy is just going to let us walk out here dark could hear richard but acted like he couldn't and stared at the ceiling.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

light frowned some "I don't care, i want out of here i don't want to be near that monster" he said shaking as his powers began to twirl.
User Image

richard nodded but bit his lip. yah but how would we get past him with that shadowy thing he can do richard looked at dark who was still staring at the ceiling.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

light looked at dark also frowning "Well he can't touch us right now lets go" he said holding richards hand.
User Image

richard nodded again. yah but i don't understand how . dark sighed and couldnt help but say some thing as he closed his eyes. you two are getting your powers thats why . richard looked at dark confused.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

light frowned looking confused.
User Image

um but what are you talking about mister richard hopped he would answer him. dark smiled lightly and sat up straight in the chair. he looked at them. well for one light your not human your an angel and richard your powers are of both light and darkness. oh and the reason i can't go near you two is cause you have a light barrier up around you and light. i can't touch light it hurts way too much and is too bright if you ask me he chuckled a little bit.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

light looked at dark and frowned "who cares what me and richard are you wont pull us apart!!" he yelled out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff