Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Hunter

User Image
User Image

Mei was sitting watching the bird until she heard someone coming from behind her. She turned around to see Fang... But wait... His eyes where pitch black?! "DEMON!" She screamed running back into the school jumping on Moka making her fall bankcards in her chair. "MEI! I told you not to do that!" Moka yelled at Mei.

User Image

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Fang frowned as he followed now looking mad, as some erasers turned to dust as he walked past.

Wealthy Noob

((oh no's i dont know where to come in without being scolded ;_; ))

Chatty Hunter

(( You weren't being scolded D: I would never scold you nor anyone! D: ))

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
(yea neither would i :3 )

Chatty Hunter

User Image
User Image

Mei looked over Moka's shoulder to see Fang walking there direction. "Some demons possessing Fang, Moka!" Mei whimpered hiding behind Moka again getting scared of Fang right now.

User Image

Wealthy Noob

(( i know but some people are mean ): but whats happening so i can join in, my bloods boling for some good roleplaying biggrin ))

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
(we will not be mean just have him try to get to the school)

Chatty Hunter

(( Well I would never be mean to you!(: Uh... Right now something is going on with Fang since he tried to resist Moka's powers and now Mei is at the school since she wants to be with Moka and such.... And thats all I can really say... Or that I remember at least. ))

Unbeatable Informer

7,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
((I got something for Josh..Hold on a sec....))

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Fang frowned as he Continued to walk torwards them, when a white coat ran and managed to stab fang with the needle and suddenly he seemed to returned to normal as he collapsed onto the ground.

Unbeatable Informer

7,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

((Okay...I'm back!))

Sheila was shocked by what her mind was showing her. It was like lost memories that had come back to her. From there, it started to hurt her head. She fell on her knees and felt like crying. She could hear her heart beat but she was confused which is the truth. Just then, she felt someone protection her. She looked up and she saw Fang. Then, everything went fast. The person she was talking a while ago had got Mei and then Fang chased her. Then, everything was quiet.

She run downstairs and saw Josh. She could really need him to go after Moka. "Josh, we need to chase them! It's- It's Moka. She... she got Mei and Fang is after them!", she exclaimed in between breaths.

Wealthy Noob

Just smile!

Josh Witter the hyperactive member!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Josh Jumped when shelia came down the stairs "moka?!" he wasent to shocked she had to admit she was quiet persistent "i guess the school?' he asked standing up then sighed "uhg i just want to sleep" he groaned streaching, he knew he had to run and run fast to help them "ok....lets go" he said then burst out the house and ran to the school, he had to admit this was the best source to get his energy out through running

It wont hurt you![/align

Chatty Hunter

User Image
User Image

Mei jumped as Fang was stabbed with a needle. His eyes seemed to go back to bed but he collapsed to the ground?! "What happened to Fang?!" She asked as Moka answered. "Don't worry. He'll be awake soon." Moka explained standing up walking away with Mei following. Moka was just ignoring the fact Fang fainted.

User Image

Wealthy Noob

Just smile!

Josh Witter the hyperactive member!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

After some time, Josh arrived at the school, it always bummed him out when things involved the school. their in there...i can smell them.... he thought as he entered the school "hello?" he called looking around as his eyes adjusted to the darkness well

It wont hurt you![/align

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces