Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Hunter

User Image
User Image

As Mei and the rest where talk Jenna was just looking around. Until she saw something in a tree. She blinked seeing it was a boy? "What the?!" She said getting everyones attention. "Huh?" They all said and jumped seeing someone was watching them. "Who the hell are you creep?!" The boy Mei was talking to yelled at Josh.

Mei looked up and saw Josh.... "Why did you follow me!" She yelled throwing a rock at him angrily. "Can't I just have fun without being watch twenty-four seven!" She yelled as her new friends looked at her. "Do you know his weirdo?" Jenna asked as Mei shook her head. "No! He's just one of my moms friends sons." She said lying about not knowing him.

Jenna nodded. "Lets go then." Jenna said glaring at Josh and walked away with everyone following. Mei walked right beside Jenna as the two giggled at what they where talking about. Mei was just going to pretend she didn't know Josh, or anyone else who came looking for her until she gets home from having fun.

User Image
User Image

kyle got up and headed back inside the house. once he wasn't in the sun he felt a whole lot better. he then noticed that he couldn't hear mei or josh. he sighed damn it why did this have to happen he layed there resting. he woke up a couple minutes latter felling better. he herd hilly playing her guitar and smiled a little he noticed josh and mei where still out. he got up and walked to hillys room hey im going out to find josh and mei all right i gatta make sure their ok with that said he walked out of the house. he took a deep breath and stood there to wait and see if hilly was going to come with or not.

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
Hilly got up and placed her guitar down and headed down stairs. She followed him outside whipping her eyes quickly. Let's head out She sighs looking up at the sky kicking the ground. She wished she could have saved Fang. She then started to wonder why he didn't retreat like she told to him to.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Fang floated inside a tank filled with a green liquid as white coats took notes on him. While his vvital signs were watched, as he healed himself slowly till he began to wake up.

Wealthy Noob

Just smile!

Josh Witter the hyperactive member!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Josh's ears went back when she threw th rock almost falling he hoisted himself up again sighing. When the kids left he jumped down sitting down under the tree "not as sneaky as i thought" he said falling asleep

It wont hurt you!

Chatty Hunter

User Image
User Image

It was getting late and was around 11:30 PM. The group of kids had to go in and go to bed but Jenna was allowed to stay for a few more minutes till she had to go in. "Me and mom are going shopping. Do you want to come? We'll pay for it." She offered as Mei thought about it. "Should I go? Or should I stay home with Hilly, Kyle, Emma, Josh, and Fang?" She thought thinking of what they would do if she stayed home... "Are you sure?" Mei asked as Jenna nodded.

"Yep! See you tomorrow Mei!" Jenna said walking in her house as Mei waved back. "Now to go home..." She said not really wanting to go home. But oh well. As she walked she noticed Josh was asleep. "Ugh..." She mumbled before grabbing a leave tickling her nose making her sneeze.

When she breathed the fire she put it in his direction. But not to close to burn him or the tree he was leaning on. After that Mei walked away towards the house but stopped at the cliff. "Uh..." She said looking up at the tall pile of earth that she had jumped down earlier. "Ah ha!" She said before running towards one end of it. There was a bunch of rocks sticking out so she climbed them up to the top.

Once there she walked threw the woods, and into their front yard. "Hi Hilly, Hi Kyle." She greeted tiredly with a yawn before heading up stairs slowly from being tired. But right at the top of the stairs she feel down her feet still on the top step but the rest of her body being in the upper hallway, as she feel in a deep sleep from running around all day.

User Image

Wealthy Noob

Just smile!

Josh sneeze wakeing him up. "wha...Mei!!" he jumped up "damnit!" he said he couldent find his sent so he ran back home "help i cant find...." he stoped when he saw Mei and sighed "your trouble kid" he said groaning petting her head sighing grabbing his tail out of his pants and wagged it like a dog and smiled largly "thats better! now mei! what would have happened if you sneezed with those kids? If that happened you'd be introuble thats why i followed you "he said sticking his toung out childishly

It wont hurt you!

Chatty Hunter

User Image
User Image

When Josh started started to scold her she woke up. Opening one eye she looked at him as he spoke. "If I sneezed I would act as if nothing happened. If that didn't work. I would just keep telling them that what they saw wasn't fire. Just until they give up on saying it was." She explained standing up still tired.

Stumbling to her room she shut the door. Walking to her closet she took out her light pink PJ's and changed into them. After that she put her dirty cloths away and opened the door again with a yawn. "Good night..." She said tiredly walking to her bed climbing in going to sleep.

User Image

Wealthy Noob

Just smile!

Josh sighed when she went up stairs. Josh went to the refridgeorator and grabbed the milk sighing i suck at this big brother thing he thought putting away the milk he went upstiars to his room and closed the door jumpping onto his bed he slept in a rolled up ball

It wont hurt you!

Chatty Hunter

User Image
User Image

As the night went on, Mei couldn't sleep. The Erasers from earlier kept invading her good dreams making them nightmares. She could handle them once and a while until she heard the little bunny moving around in the cage she had put it in. She had the cage for a bunny she had once. But he died. He was a mean bunny. But this bunny was nice.

The bunny was eating and was eating loudly. Which sounded like an Eraser was in the house. She shot up from her bed with a ear bleeding scream. And was breathing heavily from being scared. But she just looked at her new bunny and relished it was what had made the sound. So she went back to bed. Until it opened up its cage door which was even louder.

"JOSH! JOSH! JOSH!" She screamed dashing out of her room threw the hallway and into his room terrified. "JOSH!" She screamed again jumping in his bed hugging him tightly still terrified.

User Image

Wealthy Noob

Just smile!

"Ah wha!?" Josh jumped when the small girl jumped onto his bed and bolted up holding her "w-whats wrong mei?!" he asked dazed from being woken u-, his ears were back in protective mode and his tail was fizzed but his body calmed when holding the small girl "i bet you had a nightmere eh?" he asked gently rubbing her back softly trying to calm her

It wont hurt you!
User Image

kyle had sighed when josh and mei came home. he had went and layed on the couch he layed there till dark. he got up and went outside. he flew onto the roof and smiled letting the breeze of the night go through his hair. he had loved the dark sense being fused with the bat DNA. he let his wings out a stretched. he heard mei wake up and run into joshs room. he figured she had a nightmare. he then took to the sky hoppng no one would see him as he flew off to find the school to get fang back. he was going to get fang back no matter what and now that it was dark he was at his strongest. he ginned as he flew.

Chatty Hunter

User Image
User Image

Mei was shaking from the loud noise, and the nightmares. "They where there! The Erasers! They where attacking us! And took everyone away!" She said still shaking even know he was rubbing her back gently trying to calm her.

Then she heard something on the roof land and then leave which made her scream again. "There back!" She screamed loudly again eyes wide open from fear. It was never fun when she had nightmares, or even the smallest of noises would scare her to death. Even if it was sounds she was use to every day.

User Image

Wealthy Noob

Just smile!

Josh continued to rub her back calmingly "shh its ok....wait a eraser came....when?" he asked he must have been in a daze he hated eraseres more than anythign becuse his older brother was chose to be one. Josh needed to find more information about what happend so he spoke in a soothing tone "ok mei....where did the others go?" he asked gently

It wont hurt you!

Chatty Hunter

User Image
User Image

Mei nodded. 'Yes... Erasers came. They pulled my hair!" She complained remembering when the Eraser lifted her up by the braid to keep her away from Fang, and just to hurt her.

Looking at him as he continued to speak she furrowed her eyebrows trying to remember. "Uh... I don't know..." She said before continuing. "All I know is that Erasers came... Fang was kidnapped, Kyle's somewhere, Emma is somewhere, and Hilly is downstairs." She explained calming down a bit hoping nothing else would scare her.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces