Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

kyle flapped his wings as fast as they could go sendded a huge gut of wind at the knifes. he also use sonic blasts to knock them away as well. he stood in front of josh. he pulled mei in front of him holding her close. he fingured that if he could controll sound waves then he could help mei a little bit. he put a hand over her ear and foced on the sound waves he created from his sonic blast and tryed to make them tone down so they weren't hurting her but where enough to keep her from being controled. he started to wounder if this trick would work with fang. he listened to fang and moka smirking.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Fang moved his hands up and a wall of metal blocked the soundwave as it stopped he lowered the metal but sent it at kyle hard

Chatty Hunter

User Image

Moka could see that Kyle was listening in on what she was telling him to do. "I'll have to let Fang go for a little while." She said with a sigh before closing the path of her thought waves to his brain. So Fang was back to normal, but he could not move his body at all. Now connecting her brain waves to Kyle's brain she gave an ear piercing scream that was almost deadly to people and animals with sensitive hearing... Like bats. After that she walked up to Fang. "I need you to do something." She said as Fang's eyes went back to lifeless and she was able to control him yet again. But this time she added a shield so Kyle wouldn't be able to hear what she was ordering him to do.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Fang stopped it when he gained control as it droped to the ground but he lost control once more, and his eyes went dazed.
User Image

kyle let out a strong sonic blast and kept it going as the metal came at him. the metal finally stopped and ladded on the ground just inches from him. he breath heavly but he recovered fast do to the darkness. he stood up straight and smirked. he sent another sonic blast them to try the plan he did when she had mei but right after he winced as this prirecing scream hit him. he endded up sending out and very powerful screetch do to the pain he was in. after the pain went away he stood there glairing and painting. he anger was streaghting his power. soon people could hear a buzing noise coming off of him as he protected himself with a sonic like barrier to keep out any form of sound. his ears where tobbing from the scream but soon stopped and he was able to hear again.

(ooc: gotta go to bed sad )

Chatty Hunter

User Image

Moka chuckled as Kyle winched from the pain of her scream. But when he let out a powerful screech, thats what hurt her ears badly. She screamed from the pain. Luckily he stopped screaming a few moments later. "What the hell is that buzzing noise?" She asked and sighed figuring it was Kyle. "I... Think... I... Should... Go..." She said letting Fang out of her control. "It was fun controlling you Fangy!" She said with a wink before running off towards the school.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Fang felt himself return, but he was so weak his eyes rolled up and he collapsed onto the ground his skin pale.

Chatty Hunter

User Image
User Image

Mei frowned when Moka ran off. "Wheres Moka going?!" She asked her voice a little loud since she couldn't hear anything really at the moment. Soon the ringing sound was gone... But Mei couldn't hear anything. "I can't hear a single thing Kyle!" She said seeing if anything was in her ears. But there was nothing.

"I can't hear anything!" She screamed as tears started flowing down her cheeks. "Why can't I hear anything!" She screamed not relishing how loud she was. Then she saw Fang fall and collapse. "Fang! Fang wake up!" She screamed tugging on his arms hard trying to get him to wake up.

User Image

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Fang remained passed out, as he laid there his skin pale but his hand glowed and he healed mei's hearing so she could hear.

Chatty Hunter

User Image
User Image

Mei saw his hand glow and at the same time she could hear the sound of the birds, wind, etc. She was glad she could hear again but Fang... He looked as if he was going to die. "Fang?" She asked poking him in the arm seeing if he would wake up.

When that didn't work she got up and walked towards the forest. Bending over she got a tree branch with leaves on it. She walked over to Kyle and looked at him before she started hitting him with the tree branch. "Bad Kyle! Bad! Bad Kyle for making me depth! Bad!" She said hitting him. But this isn't knew. Every time Kyle almost makes her depth, or really make her depth. She hits hit with an object. Last year she threw a large rock at him.

User Image

Wealthy Noob

Just smile!

Josh Witter the hyperactive member!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Josh rubbed his neck "ow..." he looked out from behind a rock then came out then stuck his toung out at moka and walked back to the group "man i hate that girl..." he sighed and [picked fang up "lets go...this place is creepy" he said swinging him over his shoulde rlike a sack of potatos

It wont hurt you![/align

Chatty Hunter

User Image
User Image

Mei furrowed her eyebrows at Josh when he said he hated Moka. "Don't say that about my sister!" She said and started hitting him with the branch. Mei still thought that Moka was good and not bad. That was because Moka tricked her into thinking that.

She stopped hitting him with the branch when her head started hurting a little again. Mei nodded when Josh said they should go. It was kind of creepy. "Can we go now?" She asked rubbing her forehead from all the noise and such.

User Image
User Image

kyle just stood there watching every thing happen. he was some what there some what not. it took his whole strength to keep from using his attack on mei. he felt like he was going to lose it so he took off into the sky and flew far away. once he was a long way from then house he let out all his engery in one large sonic blast that went in every direction. it did reatch back to the house but it wasn't dangerouse by then and just broke all the windows on the house. kyle endded up falling to the ground after words and staggered to his feet. his listen to his srounding and had no idea where he was and sighed. he also did know how far out he had flowen. he knew it was very long ways and had no idea how to get back. this was second time he had gotten to the point where he had to let all his energy out.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Fang remained out cold, as he suddenly move coming to he groaned some as he rubbed his forehead. He flipped out of Josh's grip, and grabbed the branch snapping it. He sighed some as he shook his head "Alright lets get kyle and hilly along with emma" he said, as he moved his hands and a large metal plate formed and was hovering "Alright get on i can't fly for right now" he said as he stepped onto it.

Chatty Hunter

User Image
User Image

Mei shook her head. She didn't want to go on the medal. All she wanted to do was go home and... "Jenna!" She yelled remembering she was going to go hang out with her soon. And with that Mei dashed away from the others in just a second.

When she got home, she ran upstairs and in her room. Once inside she brushed her hair so it wasn't all messy since the incident that happened a few moments ago. "Should I have them in braids?" She asked and shook her head. "No. Its good down." She said running down the stairs again.

After that Mei ran back threw the woods and past Fang, and Josh. "Bye!" She said and kept running. When she was at her full speed she jumped and free fallen down the long way down the cliff.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces