Welcome to Gaia! ::

11,375 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Crack Shot 50
User ImageAmanda Ellis Endgames
radiation effects
pyrokinetic,telekinetic and seems to look younger then what she really is.

Amanda was still sipping on her coffee in a rather calm manner. Her mind was already pulling up things in which could be the cause of loss of appetite. She looked over at Oliver as he spoke on where he had been. So it really was a garden back there. She had seen it when she had gone to the shed but she was not certain on it until now. Which when she heard on the fact that he had not ate in three days she was worried. It only took seven days without having anything to eat to kill off most people. This was naturally not factoring in the affects of radiation. She got up and picked up her coffee cup and sat down next to Nelly as Alejandro was semi worried over the boy.

She could hear that Oliver was worried for Nelly and even went ahead and went into the kitchen in order to make something for him. Which it was a very nice thing to but if sometimes if people had not ate in a long period of time certain foods were harder on the stomach then others. It really did depend on the person but she would just have to wait and see what sort Nelly was when it came to ease of getting use to eating solid foods again.

"Well Nelly three days is a long time to go without eating.Anything happen three days ago?Bitten by anything?"she spoke as she was messing around in her bag. "I know your not up for any food at the moment and I know your tired but I am going to need to ask you to drink something. I got a shake mix somewhere in here. Chop full of the vitamins and iron.Low iron levels can make you very tired for no reason. You do need something in your stomach so your body does not continue to break down your muscles."She spoke in a motherly sort of voice. "Now you think you can drink a shake and then take a nap?"She asked as she looked over at the younger male.

Time-traveling Astronomer

User ImageUser Image
Nelly & Alejandro

Nelly lifted his head up and pouted. "But-" "Just shut up... and let him feed you." Alejandro was finally eating a slice of pie. "Look, the guy obviously cares for you. Let him treat you as well as he can in this wretched world, alright?" Alejandro was looking at Nelly with those hazel eyes. "Okay..."

That went to Amanda as well. "I'll try both."

Lucky Wrangler

User Image

So what it he was going through a week's supply of potatoes in one damn day? He'd had customers. New employees. And... well. What the hell was the point of food if not for eating? It was Oliver's only way of caring for the world around him. There wasn't much else a guy could do - especially when he'd been one of the people who'd brought his mess around. Sure, he'd been drafted. It hadn't been his choice to be a soldier. But he hadn't complained, hadn't stood up to anyone. He'd killed people. He'd killed more people than he'd saved, he knew that for a fact.

So the best and only thing he could do now is to feed whoever was left, even if his hash did come out a little sloppy. It was hash, anyway. It always came out sloppy.

He tossed onions into the pan and watched them sizzle, slowly allowing himself to relax just as they softened. Peppers from a jar. Potatoes. All from his own garden. If Nelly didn't want to eat it... well, clearly, he didn't want anything to do with Oliver, so what was the point anyway. He might as well just send the boy on his way then. A diner was no place to starve to death.

Salt, seasonings. A plate, the best one he could find. Alright, so maybe the arrangement wasn't altogether pretty. But it smelled good enough, so he filled a second plate and brought both out into the dining room along with some ketchup. He set them down between Nelly and Alejandro, figuring there was no reason the other boy shouldn't eat. It was right about lunch time, anyway - which meant he could give up on staying sober, because it was only a few hours left 'till five and... aw, what the hell.

He grabbed the remainders of the mason jar of moonshine he had server earlier and brought this to the far end of the counter - taking his pie with him.

"And don't nobody talk to me 'till you're all done eating!"

11,375 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Crack Shot 50
radiation effects

Amanda looked over at Nelly with a grin. "That's all I ask is that you try Nelly. Just take your time in eating the food and drinking the shake. It takes the body about thrirty minutes to know that it is full. Don't rush alright."She spoke as she plopped off the seat and zipped up her back pack with a certain ease. Now I just cleaned some glass in the back so it won't take me long."She added as she went into the kitchen and looked over at Oliver as he was cooking. Though she had caught him during the plating process. Two plates and so it must of been for the other boy as well. She reached up for a glass and poured the shake mix with in it. Then she got some water and poured that in as well. Once done with that she took a knife and used it to stir the mixture together.

So she was done making the drink and she got another coffee cup for the other male. Which she placed Nelly drink next to the plate and poured a cup of coffee for Alejandro. Her eyes caught sight of Oliver going for a drink at the far end of the counter and figured he was not a happy sort of camper. Maybe she would fix something else up in this place in order to help him cheer up somehow? Which she caught sight of the windows and from under the counter took a hold of a rag and began to clean the windows of this place.So she could find out which windows were the ones letting all the dust in. "Now Nelly do try and drink all of the shake please. You need the viatimins in it."She spoke in a kind sort of voice as her eyes were looking for any sort of cracks in the moldings around the windows.

((Does Oliver feel that way? That Nelly wants nothing to do with him? D: It's quite the opposite. Nelly wants everything to do with Oliver. And forgive my lack of format. I'm also going to bed after this.))

Nelly swallowed and grabbed the shake, drinking some of it. Suddenly he was hungry. He grabbed he fork and carefully ate some of the hash. It was good, but he could make better. "Thanks for this Oliver. And you, Amanda." He continued to eat and drink.

Alejandro had to wait for it to cool down. "I know I'm not done eating, but join us on this end, Oliver."

((still here... lol))

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

αḋḋïṡøṉ

┏ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~━╃

Maddison had apparently zoned out on her pie, seemingly making sweet mouth love to it as she ate "Oh god you are tastey" She finished off her pie and looked up at all the awkward faces happening with Nelly "Oh my, I must have drifted of into pie heaven there, hey Ollie" She smiled at the owner and then looked around to the others, she found herself completely clueless as to what was going on and didn't like the feeling at all "What's with all this awkward energy going on in here" She pointed it out as if it were pointing out it was cold outside. "Are you all awe struck by the beauty that sits beside me?" She asked the group with a wicked smile on her face fully knowing she was about to get hit and told to stop.

╄━ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~┛

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

Dante De Stephano
Where: Diner - Wearing: [ Attire ] - With: Occupants

It had been a long day. He'd finally found his family's summer home only to find his sister was dead inside, along with all the others. He only buried his sister. He'd stocked up on ammo and sharpened his knife while he had his chance. Finally, he was on the road. With no way to hail a taxi, he just decidedly borrowed the family car and drove it until the sonovabitch gurgled and sputtered with its lack of gas. Well, that was that, and still no signs of any life. Guess he'll just... ******** walk.

His nice $600 custom made black shined shoes took to the dirt once after another, and then he saw it. A bunch of punk kids surrounding him like vultures. His eyes gazed over them all. Really? One had a bloody bat, another was holding a rock. Dangerous, but they were just infants.

"This is it, old man! Hand it all over and we'll let you live...!" Some woman yelled.

Half assed. He huffed, laying one hand on the ede of the car and pulling his six foot four tall self out. His eyes gazed over the sickening woman with the weak voice; not even enough to give his the chills. Please, as if a weak thing like her with those skinny arms could give anyone the chills. "You don't mean it, so how about you back away, kid, before your brains find new scenery." There were choked laughs about. His eyes cut like a knife, looking around at the group, their laughter choking to a halt in their throats.

He slammed the car door shut behind him, then reached down into one of the pockets. The kids looked so damned antsy about it; really, what could he hide in there? A deadly... cigarette? He plucked the death stick up, placing it between his lips and patting down his nice expensive deep blue suit jacket. He blinked, stopping at one point, then reaching in. Alright, now the kids had a reason to piss their pants.

He pulled out his beautiful, deep gray Glock 19, pointing it right at the b***h's head. "Run." He said coldly, his eyes sparking with murderous intent. He licked his lips, watching them to just that with their tails between their legs. Bunch of sissies. The gun went back away, and he started walking. He heard voices somewhere else, might as well see what all the hubbub was about and in the meantime, he found his zippo and lit himself up.

It took him only a couple of minutes to run about some diner. Neat, alright. He'd bite. People inside; they weren't zombies; sounded good to him. He made it to the front door, his head snapping around to check his six, just in case, and finally he dropped his cigarette, stepping on it, grinding the ball of his foot into it.

The door opened, and in he went, catching the sight of every individual inside. God, it looked like some short romance was already going on, but they seemed nice enough. "Be careful out there." He called out, finding a seat and the bar and gladly taking it. "There is a flock of vultures roaming about with bloody bats." The thick Italian accent was just a bit too obvious. As much as he could easily mock an American one, it just wasn't as comfortable to him.

User Image

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
Tristan AswellUser Image
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

He squirmed as he was moved. He was flying! Nothing around him! He couldn't fight it! His mouth went agape, his eyes were wild, and suddenly he wa laying upon clouds, and those clouds surrounded him. Comfy clouds. He purred, shutting his eyes and rolling his head. "Nooo... no no no..." He muttered under his breath, pointing to nothing. "Y-You're the best..." What...?

And then Aiden was singing. Why was she singing? It was like a siren calling to a poor lonely man. He was capptured. What he rememebred, though, wasn't quite a happy one. The ending had been shot tim and time again, after all. Lottie. His previous lady. He cared for hr for 37 years, and finally the lonesomeness and virginity got the best of him. He chased tail, quite litterally, and she blew up. That was a bad night... rather, week.

He sniffed and sat up slowly, his legs coming off either side of the bed, and his arms wrapping around the woman, pulling her in just a bit closer. "Your voice is sweet..." He murmured, shutting his eyes. "Reminds me of..." He didn't want to say a name... "-ceramic dolls." There we go! Everyone would understand that! Totally! Rather proud of his indiscreet-ness-ness-ness, he smiled like some dufus, and dropped his head into the crook of her neck. "Nice... smell..." He muttered. She didn't smell lik radiation anymore. She smelled sweet. Like a woman. A beauty that he wouldn't mind getting to know a bit more.

User Image

«Interacting With... Aiden ... »

«Appearance and Attire... [This is Me][My Current Attire] »

«Currently Residing In... Motel Room »

Dangerous Elder

User Image

Aiden stopped singing as he wrapped his arms around her neck and pulled her closer to him. She turned a light pink color and just sat there as he spoke. She was a bit more shocked when he pressed to his to the crook of her neck and said something about her smell. She thought she smelled like the radiation still but maybe not."T...thank you.."She hadn't meant for him to hear the song, she thought he was still asleep. She sat there frozen in place, not knowing what to do or say.

Tipsy Shapeshifter

.::Candice Jones::.

Fe | Bi | 19

User ImageCommotion ensued as several of the occupants tried to coerce the cook into actually eating. Candice purposely looked only at her plate and said nothing. For someone to voluntarily starve themself... a few years ago she might have taken up that same conquest the others were to help save them. Now, she just stared at her own food and prayed her input wouldn't be sought.

Maddison shook her out of her introspection, making her feel foolish. Candice looked up and scowled. "Oi, lady," she grumbled. "Stop talking about me like that." She nudged her with her shoulder, playful but also accenting her words. "I'm nobody with a nothing face, got it?"

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
Tristan AswellUser Image
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Tristan sniffed and settled, just staying there for what seemed like minutes. The good thing about being immortal, he supposed, was that drug didn't last all too long. He could sober up in minutes if he wanted to. hours if he didn't. There was no more pain, though, and these memories were just haunting reminders.

He breathed deep and looked up, blurry and starry eyed. God, he was starving. His mouth was absolutely watering. "Hey... I'm.. sorry." He muttered, letting the woman go respectfully and shifting back to pull away from her completely. "Sorry, that's DMT for you..." he cleared his throat and got up out of the bed, stumbling a bit and seeing double. He caught himself before he fell on a table, helping himself back up straight on his feet. Alright, Tristan. Common. Be strong. Let's get through this. "D-DMT... pretty hard stuff. Never liked it much." Clearing his throat, he looked back to the woman, his eyes sort of trying to focus, but not quite getting there. "Are you alright...?"

User Image

«Interacting With... Aiden ... »

«Appearance and Attire... [This is Me][My Current Attire] »

«Currently Residing In... Motel Room »

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
((I feel bad for having to do this but I will be taking a posting break until later or maybe even tomorrow...hopefully I will be in a better state of mind to do this but right now there's to much going on in personal life to not have it affect the way I am writing, sorry for the inconvenience and if you wish to have Maddison talk or move else where...go nuts))

11,375 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Crack Shot 50
radiation effects

Amanda heard the door open and another had walked in. She looked over her shoulder to see a man in a very nice suite sit down at one of the seats over at the bar. So she figured that since Ollie was currently in the process of getting himself a drink she would walk over. She could tell by accent that the male was Italian. Her eyes looked over at him after she took in the information about people being outside.

"Well I am certain we can handle them if they come in and try to cause trouble."She spoke in a gentle sort of voice. Her fingers ran though her blonde hair for a few moments. "Though we do have a slice of apple pie, some coffee and tea. There is also a menu over there with the rest of the items that we currently served."She spoke with ease in her voice.

Dangerous Elder

User Image

She sat still as she could, not daring to move. She rose to her feet as soon as he sat up, letting for of her. She wasn't used to people touching her, and it freaked her out a little."DMT?"She asked, her voice shaking again. She coughed lightly and covered her lips, turning her head to the side."Yes, i am fine." She looked at him and nodded as she spoke. She then looked to the symbol now on her hand and quickly hide it inside her shelve.

[[sorry my post have gotten so small...can't really think of much..]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces