((will Nelly be noticed ever again?))

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
((jump in razz ))

Time-traveling Astronomer

((I'm tempted to have Alejandro fawn over Jamie. That would be hilarious.))

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
Kain "One shot" Lazarus
User Image

Kain slug the rifle off his shoulder and into his hands as they entered the forest.The whole world changed around him the sounds of birds stopped and the eery sounds of the dead city like world out side was gone now it was just quiet with the occasional screeching sound of a mutant.He spotted a spider affected by the radiation it was massive but not bullet proof a fact he showed by slapping a few rounds to its skull with his riffle and watching it fall.He looked over at Maddison "Anything that moves and isn't entirely human blow its head off" he said making his way in front of her scanning the area slowly.He called out for the girl "Candy?!" he yelled "Her names candy right?" he asked before calling out again.

User ImageUser Image
Nelly & Alejandro

Nelly had had enough. He grabbed Alejandro and pulled him to Jamie's booth. "Alright, here's the deal. Alejandro here thinks you're the most beautiful thing to ever walk this earth. I have to agree, but you're not my type." He let go of Alejandro and walked to another booth, laying down and sleeping, his jacket a makeshift blanket.

Alejandro sighed and looked the blonde. "He's right, but you don't seem like you're interested. So I'll just go and sit with Nelly." The whole time he was blushing.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

αḋḋïṡøṉ

┏ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~━╃

Maddison limped into the forest her brain telling her she should turn around and keep herself safe but she cared for this girl for some odd reason. Missed her little hands and her soft smile and playful nudges. "Well, I call her Candy, her name is Candace" Maddison tried to act calm as the giant spiders head was blown off "Shoot everything that isn't me you or Candy, check" She nodded her head and shot at a snake that was dangling from the tree infront of her, it dropped to her feet. "See no problem" She tried to smile, her eyes starting to glow more intensely as it got darker "Candy please come out" She begged into the darkness.

Heart heart was nearly beating out of her chest as she stopped for a moment to rest her injured foot, she cursed at herself again. "Thank you for coming with me to find her Kain" She gritted through her teeth mustering all her mental strength to push on, her eyes darting all over for anything to move. She knew Kain would shoot anything he was a killer too, it made her feel somewhat safer.

╄━ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~┛

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
((should fawn over Dante, that would be even funnier for Nelly and Alejandro))

11,375 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Crack Shot 50
User ImageAmanda Ellis Endgames
radiation effects
pyrokinetic,telekinetic and seems to look younger then what she really is.

Amanda noticed that three people had left the diner. The last two might of been going after the first one. So she got up from her seat. She noticed that Oliver and Jamie were sort of talking in a sense. A good thing to make sure the blonde didn't pass out she figured but still in the end she had work to do. Things to clean and windows to fix. Make sure no more dust came in though the leaks and well she looked about for a few moments as Nelly had yawned rather loudly and then Nelly was dragging his ex over to Jamie's booth. Now that was a bit of interesting drama. Made her laugh on inside but for now she worked on cleaning the tables.

Perhaps with people distracted she could get away with using a bit of pyrokinetics to redo the sealing around the windows. It would give her something to do and perhaps later on she might venture out to see if she could find replacement doors. A bit of a tall order but at least she would feel like she was doing something productive. Not to mention it would get her mind off of things. "They say the knight became a ghost and now haunts this world. He holds in the hand the blood stained sword that pieced his lovers breast."She spoke in a soft voice to herself as she used a small bit of her fire power to redo a windows seal.

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
Kain "One shot" Lazarus
User Image

Kain looked back at Maddison "Rest for a few seconds she couldn't of gotten out to far and you need it wouldn't want some one good looking to die from a foot injury wouldn't make my life much easier"he said crouching on one knee and looked around I can go on ahead of you need me to but that wouldn't be so smart" he said shooting down a what looked to be snake but with legs and teeth much larger than a snakes.
((Man I gotta crash yo I am dead tired you an do what ever you need with my chara to progress the story))

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
((I am going to head to bed aswell...will reply in the morning..night all...is there and OOC thread if not we should make one smile ))

Eloquent Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
                          _ Jamie
                          _ Mood: Social.
                          _ Currently: Storytime.
                          --------------------------------------------------------
                          For a moment, Jamie looked askance, as though he were really imagining a five-course lobster dinner and some scantily clad women serving him said meal, then visibly shook himself out of it, shrugging and looking around the diner with a small grin on his face. He didn't think it was so bad, not after the shitholes he'd lived in up to this point; literal shitholes. For a week, early last autumn, he'd hidden out in a sewer, tucked away from marauding, gun-toting lunatics and ravenous dogs. Compared to fighting for his life every second, fighting for it every once in a while was his version of heaven.

"Things aren't so bad here."

He stated simply, underselling his previous train of thought by a landslide, though the expressions on his face made it pretty obvious what he was thinking about.

"Not by a longshot."

Now that he'd eaten some, and was able to restock his body's blood supply a little bit, he looked markedly better, notably more human, and distinctly less like he was about to shoot someone standing nearby, though from the closeness of his pistol it was obvious he was ready to do just that at a moment's notice. Between small, savoring swigs of beer, he spoke.

"Lobster's all well and good, but I'm just glad I'm not getting shot at or trying not to freeze to death. These potatoes, good beer, good company... this is paradise."

He paused momentarily at the last question, eying Ollie with something like incredulity. All of his squadmates had been blown away years ago, and though he figured there were loads of people out in the wastes with a military background, not a whole lot of them were too willing to discuss it. The owner's candidness was refreshing, though, and he nodded.

"Yup. U.S. Army. It's a ******** wonder I'm not in pieces somewhere, seein' how we're more like a distraction so that the special ops douchebags can swoop in and take all the credit."

A small, unceremonious gesture at his arm indicated what was probably once a tattoo, but had been irreparably covered up by scar tissue from what looked like some kind of explosion.

"Got picked up by mercs a few years in, told me I could fight for the people. What a crock of s**t. How about you; you seem an able sort, and I know the look of someone who's seen more than his share of blood and guts. What branch?"

Before he could get his answer, however, he was being addressed again, this time by a youth he'd never met. His brows lifted in mild shock as he heard Nelly out, and it was obvious from the expression on his face that he wasn't at all used to being put in this situation. Sure, he'd been hit on before, but not like this, and not in years. After a moment of silence, he finally spoke up.

"Uh... not sure what to say. Thanks, I guess?"

Under his hair, his ear flushed with embarrassment.

"I, uh... I'm flattered, but... I mean... you can sit if ya want, I guess."

Not elegant, not charming, and not at all what he meant to say, but he didn't want to hurt the kid's feelings, and it wasn't every day he got called beautiful.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

Dante De Stephano
Where: Diner - Wearing: [ Attire ] - With: Alone

Alone. That was where he was. As soon as everything was said and done, he was left here, leaving the bowl and whatnot by the sink on the only clean cloth left in the place, and looking around. Everything kind of... seemed clean. Good enough for him. He was really sick of this. He was supposed to be eating his cheap canned beans and coffee by now, wasn't he? Nope. The waitress was off somewhere... fusing... windows... with... huh...? Dante blinked, happening to be the only one close enough to her still, and just happening to wonder how the Hell she was doing all of that.

He decided it best not to ask. Hell, if it was magic or some kind of voodoo trick, he didn't want to get on the bad side of a woman that could do that! Bad idea! He just sniffed and looked away, sliding his hand across the side of his hair to smooth a few stray hairs back behind his ear. Knight? Lovers? Heart stabbing? Yeah right. Whatever she was babbling about, he wasn't a believer. Billions were killed in this last war; not exactly from the war, but the starvation, dehydration, mass cancer outbreaks, and weakness to disease that ravaged over the population. What a ******** nasty war.

Einstein was right when he said, and I quote, "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." there was nothing left of this s**t hole. Just memories that should have long since died. He took a deep breath and reached a hand up, rubbing his eyes as he left the kitchen. The was just a bit too annoying for him. More annoying yet, the fast that everyone was fawning over the injured guy like he was some sort of pop model. Some blond 'Naruto' looking guy confessed for an angsty looking guy, and not to mention someone offering the b*****d beer, free service, and all this s**t. It's like they were sending offerings to a poor injured puppy in attempt to cheer it up.

Because that's all that was important in life...

He laid one arm on the counter, his other relaxing in his lap. All this talk about beer, and all he could think of was water. The one thing that they could get fresh from the rainfall, boil to remove all the petulance, and drink nice and clear. Wasn't beer supposed to be so much easier to come by? Or had everyone just happened to forget how to make the s**t? Well, at least now he knew a way to make himself in this world. Start up a brewery again, and suddenly everyone will want to buy. The second they want to buy, they'll have to find jobs. The second they start striving to work, is the second society will begin to rebuild and thrive again.

All because of beer.

User Image

User ImageUser Image
Nelly & Alejandro

Alejandro rubbed the back of his neck and sat, blushing deeper. "I'm... Alejandro. And that scrawny kid... that was Nelly. Don't mind him. Eheh." He buried his face in his hands. "Sorry, I'm... socially awkward. And Ollie, Nelly didn't mean to starve himself, it was an accident." He felt he should bring Nelly some positive attention.

Lucky Wrangler

User Image

"Well... thanks." Oliver grinned sheepishly at the speckled surface of the table. "'s nice. To hear that." Especially when Jamie sounded like he honestly meant it. Not that he went around blaming people for lying about their compliments the rest of the time, but... well, for a badass blond with a pistol by his side, Jamie seemed unusually open with his emotions. And not, you know, the generally accepted range of emotions that shameless extroverts tended to bullhorn around all day, but the deeper and more personal subtleties that... geez, well, that Oliver would have probably hidden away himself if he was in Jamie's place. Probably because Oliver wasn't that brave, to be honest.

He decided then that he rather liked Jamie. And not just because he was pretty and shirtless and was going to do the diner a service it badly needed. Those were hardly the sort of reason to really like anyone, anyway.

Not that they weren't reasons altogether. They were. But mostly, he was starting to like Jamie because Jamie was... straightforward. And honest. What with that funny look he gave Oliver when he asked about the army and everything.

"Thought so." Ollie shrugged when the man confirmed his involvement in the army. He'd never been shy about asking - everybody old enough had fought in one way or another, after all. But there was some undefinable difference between any old scrapper and a soldier - who knew? Maybe Basic was good for something after all.

"Well, it sure don't say nothin' bad about you that you're still walkin'. Or, at least, that you're normally capable of walkin', your present condition exempted. I ain't ever been any sort of sucker for the special ops show either." He listened as the man told the rest of his story, reaching out tentatively to take hold of Jamie's arm and peer at the hidden tattoo that he'd indicated.

"Artillery." He nodded when he was questioned about his own role, but found his response lost in the sudden appearance of Nelly (decently fed now, judging by the fact that he wasn't hiding his face and falling over things anymore) and Alejandro. Who promptly proceeded to make Jamie flush behind the veil of his own hair, and Oliver took this as a good sign because that sort of thing tended to prove that he hadn't lost too much blood. Actually by this point everyone at the table was a rather healthy shade of red, so perhaps everything was right in the universe.

"Err. Right. You two want anything from the kitchen? I can ******** off."

Tipsy Shapeshifter

.::Candice Jones::.

Fe | Bi | 19

User ImageCandice bolted, her legs carrying her back along the path she'd followed only a few hours ago. She spied her tree, her perch, her safe place just over the next rise. She didn't even notice the nicks and scratches that she acquired brushing past stripped branches and sticks.

As she rounded the last hill, she spied something odd. Lurking under her tree, snuffling around where her gear was hidden away, was some sort of boar. It's massive tusks curled around, nearly piercing it's own skin. It must have been five feet long and wider than any boar she'd seen in the zoo before. Candice froze, her left foot still in the air. "Oh bloody hell," she whispered.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff