Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Popular Thread 100
ʆet me put on a show for you, daddy
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•
Daniexandria
        yayo, yes you, yayo
        `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´
                      User Image

slight indent xxxxx "What? The house, huh? she shrugged,"Never woulda thought, or maybe it was on the card thingy and I just don't remember." she questioned. She tended to forget most important things unless she'd written them on her hands, they were almost always filled with cheap pen ink. Dani wondered why she was even here, why they'd wanted her here in the first place. It was highly questionable. She noticed that Somber barely made eye contact with her at all whilst laying on the bed, was he embarrassed to be there with her? Uncomfortable? She giggled at the remark about sharing the bed.
                                                    slight indent xxxxx As the gust of wind came through the room her hair flew into her face and got tangled in her eyelashes, she gently moved the stray strands away from her face and accepted the envelope from the Demon. She found it interesting the way he'd opened the letter using his tongue. An inappropriate remark was caught in her throat as she opened her own with nimble fingers. "Hmm, well, I've only met you and Roxy. I'm sure she already has an acquaintance. Such beautiful hair, yes? I love it, its intoxicating the color is amazing, you don't see that much where I come from with all the dreary gray and blue and icky green." she smiled slightly as she noticed she'd been talking rather quickly and slowed down her speech and switched her train of thought. "Though I'd be honored to be asked by such a gentleman as yourself." she said sarcastically and laughed softly giving him a quick wink. The last carnival she'd been to wasn't that great, so she wasn't really looking forward to it much. She took a long sip from her flask and stared at the ceiling again, she couldn't tell if she liked it here or not.

[ooc: sry it's bad]
                                                    AquaTheDemon

User Image

Raphael made his way quietly down a narrow corridor as Nia followed sniffing the air cautiously as she went. Indoors was cool in comparison to the warmth outside and the angel was glad of it having walked some time slowly as he did in the sunshine. When they had reached the end of the hall, where light from a tall window shone on the dark oak of the door, Nia's pointy ears perched in anticipation as she sensed her master's nerves. Raphael gave a loud knock but with no reply, the angel entered opening the chamber's door wide as the vixen tread about the orange room adorned heavily with magnificent bedding and furnishings.

Tall windows broke the room with bright light and a great arch divided the bed chamber and living space from that of the marble baths. Pools glistened in the light and a free standing bath sat proudly at French doors that opened out upon a balcony - it too of white marble adorned with many white and ivory candles.

Boldly leaping upon a satin couch, Nia soon curled up where most of light flooded the room and simply gazed up at the angel with her bright blue eyes. "Well, I'm glad it gets your approval ..." said the angel softly, feeling so unlike himself

- nervousness it appeared was new to him and Raphael did not care for it

Where: Orange Room
Company: His Pet and Vixen, Nia
OOC: I hope it was okay to build a huge spa-like en suite onto my quarters!?

Shameless Exhibitionist

User Image Chloe

I am located at: The Orange Room
With: A strange man, and is that a fox?
During the: Afternoon maybe?
OOC: I kind of maybe messed up my post so yeah. Oops. Basically just remember that it was about beds being pushed together and Chloe being slightly rude? xD
User Image

Nia's ears twitched suddenly as the wide door opened letting the warmth from outside seep in. The Arctic fox soon sat upright and watched through blue eyes as the woman made her way inside without much of a greeting. Raphael sensed his pet's dislike but quickly soothed her as he met her big eyes with his. As an Angel, Raphael could read the minds of mortals and animals alike and; as such, as with all angels - they can judge a person even before any exchange of words.

The Angel gazed too at the twin beds though chose not to make much of it. "I'm sure they can be pulled apart" said the angel finally, "if not there are plenty of couches I may sleep on - Nia, it appears is quite comfortable" Raphael added softly. His voice soothing yet rugged, a voice husky as if by whiskey. "I hope you don't mind" asked the angel, hoping the vixen did not make the woman feel uncomfortable - a woman whose spirit and soul cried out for the ocean

Where: Orange Room
Company: Nia and a woman
OOC: awkward turtle ...

Shameless Exhibitionist

User Image Chloe

"It's kind of small, for two people. More of a hotel room than an apartment. Is there only the one room?" Maybe there was another room, then they wouldn't have to share, which would be uncomfortable for everyone all around. Already she felt like she was being confined, and she hated the feeling.

"That wont be necessary." She dismissed his offering of taking a couch, she wasn't heartless enough to condemn the stranger to nights of cramped sleeping and mornings of what was sure to be backpain and sore muscles, no matter how comfortable the things looked they were never pleasant to sleep on.

"The little fox is welcome, I don't mind animals." It's outsiders she didn't like, but to be fair her people were a very closed off group. To each other they were one large family, prone to physical contact at almost all times of the day. Outsiders though were trouble, not to be trusted.

I am located at: The Orange Room
With: A man, and yup that's a fox
During the: I don't know
OOC: Eh. EH. Whatever, can work with awkward. Also, I don't mind how you perceive/design/picture the room, I'm pretty cool with anything. Just maybe let me know so we're both on the same page and rp doesn't get confusing.

Timid Cleric

User Image
✘𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯✘☩✘☩✘☩✘☩✘☩✘☩✘☩

Somber's eyes would slowly drift over to his room mates, a soft smile on his face still "A gentleman, huh?" He'd raise an eyebrow before giving her a rather large grin ,slowly getting up from the bed. Gently and in a quick sweeping motion he'd scoop up Dani, carrying her bridal style out of the room, making use to kick down their bed room as they'd exit the room. The house of course would pull the door back together fixing it self. "So miss Dani, would you care to accompany me to the carnival?" This time he'd speak in a deep more fancy sounding voice, his grin still on his face as he'd wiggle his eyebrows playfully.

He'd make the trip down the stairs and through the kitchen to get the back door a quick one, though getting through the crowd of people was rather annoying, but once they were outside, standing face to face with the carnival entrance, he'd carefully let Dani down, taking a moment to really take in the flashy lights, the odd mechains and just about everything else that a crazed human would invite in their spare time. "So I must confess, I'v never been to one of these." He'd spread out his arms making it look like he was hugging the carnival for a dramatic effect. "So I was hopping maybe you could lead the way.?" He'd drop his arms back down to his side as he'd look over at the witch.

He wasn't too embarrassed about it, some places were just better suited for demon active and this place was defiantly not it, though some of this stuff looked like it could have been made my a fellow demon. Everyone and awhile a funny demon would come along and have his or her hands in a few things, like Walt Disney.

{{ mines poo too. c: }}

Tipsy Prophet

6,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIMMEN DúATH CADEAxxxxxxxShadow lies between us
xxxxxxxxx x xxxxxxxxx x xxxxxSUI TOLLECH, TAMI GWANNATHACH OMENxxxxxxxas you came, so you shall leave from us
xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxβOER NAER GWANNATHACH, ANNANT UICH BEN-ESTEL...
xxxxxxxxx x *`xxxxxxxxxϨorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope
xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxȔich gwennen na 'wanath ah na dhín. Loss and silence....
xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxx██┊ y—you ▪ ▪ ✩◞are not bound」»TO LOSS⇡ ___ x
        Boe naid bain gwannathar

Țhalion looked at her for a moment. Now he was truly confused. Non elvish women were so confusing. If you had even hinted at sharing a bed with her she would have slapped you silly, but this reaper seemed upset with it. He scratched the back of his head for a moment and stopped to think. How in the world was he going to take his foot out of his mouth now. "How.. I mean.. Did I offend you? I was just.."

At her request he stopped short in his sentence. He bit his lip and shook his head gently. He would meet them in his own time, right now he wanted to settle. He could tell he was on the wrong path for the reaper and the thought in itself was enough to keep him to his room the entire time unless eating or required meetings. "No thank you.. I'll come another time. You can go ahead."

He gave her a light smile and turned back to the closet. It was a beautiful reincarnation of how awful he was at being the traditional elven "womanizer" that everyone pictured the species to be. They were supposed to be smooth, graceful, steal hearts. Instead Thalion managed to offend, dismiss, and generally not impress the female population with his archaic views.

The man moved to shove his bag in the top level of the closet and went to their jointed bathroom. he glanced about it. Very funny, put the elf in the green room. Real chuckle there. He moved to pull his hair up and splashed some water on his face before blinking. There was some kind of event tonight... a fair? or carnival. These mundane things confused him, however he had a mission for his king. The elf glanced at his reflection and dried his face off. He was sure the reaper woman had left long before now.

With a soft sigh, realizing just how challenging this game was going to be. That's what this was, a match for the ladies hearts. He was one for a good old fashion battle, but these emotions and tricks, nothing of the sorts. He hesitated for a moment as he walked from the room. He had to have a date. For this little carnival thing. He had never had a date in his life. Thalion stared down the hall, swallowing a harsh lump in his throat. Old gods, this was not going to be fun.

i_am_ioi

Sparkly Star

User Image

The way that she reacted ultimately did seem to upset him. He seemed confused, stammering and asking how he managed to offend her. Her one dark eye stared at him, nonplused. He bit his lip and after a moment he got his words untangled, respectfully declining her offer to come along and meet the others. He said ‘another time’, which left her unsure of when that might be. He didn’t say ‘in a few hours’ or even tomorrow, just ‘another time’.
It was uncharacteristic of his species to act in such a halting and frankly embarrassing way. She did regret being racist in that moment, but maybe it was a good thing that he was challenging her expectations, after all, wasn’t that the point of all this? Never the less he had bid her to ‘go head’, offering a small smile. She decided to believe that he just wanted to settle in and unpack, to relax from the clearly stressful situation she had accidentally created by trying to be accommodating to him. Really, that seemed to be all that had happened to create that intense awkwardness, just both of them trying to be considerate and polite but with different views on what that meant. With all that settled inside her mind the reaper gave a nod and headed out into the hallway.
Joyous heard chatter within the bedrooms, but she bypassed those opportunities. It wasn’t like her to just bust into someone’s room to demand that they socialize with her. The girl with the cropped black hair wound up wandering back down the stairs and into the kitchen. She moved to the fridge, making it magic up two fruity wine coolers which her guilty pleasure. The pale girl opened one since they were twist-off caps and began to sip at it before realizing that there was a blonde bunny-eared guy standing nearby. How had she totally missed him upon coming in? Her one navy eye surveyed him carefully. He didn’t seem very threatening, so that was a good sign, right?
“I’m Joyous. Who are you?” the reaper asked, though it sounded a bit more like a statement considering the kinda flat delivery.

AquaTheDemon

twilightsymphonies

SithMister_Byrd

Marilalisasayala

Sir John Dimes

l-N-F-E-C-T-l-0-N

User Image

"I'm glad to hear it" replied the angel, "There is no known fury like Nia's" he added jokingly, "she would hate to be put out". The vixen nodded approvingly before curling up as she had done before the woman had entered. "I'm Raphael" said the angel softly, petting the sleeping fox softly behind the ears. "I can't disguise myself so easily" Raphael added, looking up from the satin couch, "obviously you know what I am"

"I have never met your kind before" he admitted, "though I know of what you are, as I suppose you know of me". The angel couldn't help but linger for a moment in the woman's thoughts, into a mind which longed for the ocean. "Shall we go for a swim?" Raphael pondered, glancing toward the pool beyond the stone archway that divided the chamber. Oddly, he found he was no longer nervous around this stranger and hoped through soft comforting words, she would feel the same. It was a hot afternoon and the angel wondered how long the woman had been away from the water. If what he knew about her kind was true - the cool waters would ease the pain of her mortal disguise.

Blessed Loiterer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name's, Lukas Sky

►◄ Though I prefer Luke. ►►◄ ◄ Do you see that? That crumb, on your shirt, here, let me... ►◄

Lukas had taken in all the people around him, added all the rudeness and disrespect. He turned his head toward his roommate and bowed his head respectfully. "I am going to go to the room. Unpack my things, clean up." His bag was at his side, and it seemed to be desolate. Lukas grabbed the handle with his right, and turned to the stairs, right. I will leave the left for Kira, as I have the fear of intertwined shadows taken over my soul. Not of that, but I much prefer when the side can fly through the window, shining on myself during the end of the day.

Lukas used to be called a freak and a ghost on how he acted. It only took a moment to when the young man was at the door of his room, blue, what an odd color. Much one of waters and oceans. Oh well I need to attend to unpacking. Turning the handle he walked in the room and sighed as a child would if he had to clean a room or tend to the dishes. "So this is where I am sleepinig father? You could not provide me with better bedding." He spoke aloud to himself as he closed the door, he would get his shoes later, but now he needed to unpack.

Lukas began unpacking, in a neat, organized manner. Taking out his clothes and placing them in drawers, hygiene items away on top the dresser. This, was going to be a long long vacation.

►◄ Manners are the most important thing to earning a lady. ►◄
Sir John Dimes
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name's, Lukas Sky

►◄ Though I prefer Luke. ►►◄ ◄ Do you see that? That crumb, on your shirt, here, let me... ►◄

Lukas had taken in all the people around him, added all the rudeness and disrespect. He turned his head toward his roommate and bowed his head respectfully. "I am going to go to the room. Unpack my things, clean up." His bag was at his side, and it seemed to be desolate. Lukas grabbed the handle with his right, and turned to the stairs, right. I will leave the left for Kira, as I have the fear of intertwined shadows taken over my soul. Not of that, but I much prefer when the side can fly through the window, shining on myself during the end of the day.

Lukas used to be called a freak and a ghost on how he acted. It only took a moment to when the young man was at the door of his room, blue, what an odd color. Much one of waters and oceans. Oh well I need to attend to unpacking. Turning the handle he walked in the room and sighed as a child would if he had to clean a room or tend to the dishes. "So this is where I am sleepinig father? You could not provide me with better bedding." He spoke aloud to himself as he closed the door, he would get his shoes later, but now he needed to unpack.

Lukas began unpacking, in a neat, organized manner. Taking out his clothes and placing them in drawers, hygiene items away on top the dresser. This, was going to be a long long vacation.

►◄ Manners are the most important thing to earning a lady. ►◄
Know this you did? Made entirely of CGI, all Grunnies on Gaia are!

Ruthless Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Popular Thread 100
ʆet me put on a show for you, daddy
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•
Daniexandria
        yayo, yes you, yayo
        `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´
                      User Image

slight indent xxxxx "Yes, yes, a gentleman, much so.". She had her head back in laughter as Somber picked her up. Dani enjoyed his personality, a bit fun loving but not too much. Her shimmery white hair almost touched the ground as he carried her out of the room. Her pale, almost blue, lips pulled into a smile. "Why, of course kind sir." she giggled as she said it, he'd pronounced it so deep it was almost sexy. Can words be sexy? Her eyes locked at his jaw line, she traced it with her index finger gently. This type of interaction with people was much different than what she was used to in her intoxicated state.
                                                    slight indent xxxxx She sighed gently when he put her down, when her bare feet touched the ground she dug her toes into it. Dani wasn't used to being sober for this long, however many hours had passed since she'd gotten there. The lights flashing before her bothered her eyes so she closed them to a squint, she didn't want to risk whatever punishment (a pounding migraine) was coming from not having any substance in her blood. "Never been to one, huh?" she chewed one of her fingernails,"The ones that we threw were huge, ten billion times bigger than this one." she threw her hands up in exaggeration. "Well, even though I'd been to a few I don't think I really will know my way around here but if you insist, baby, then I shall." she bowed dramatically, not sure why but it felt necessary, and stuck her hand out for him to take and began walking into the spectacle created for them.
                                                    [ooc: ugh sorry. so much school. I hope this didn't die while I was gone.]
                                                    AquaTheDemon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces