Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Party Animal 100
User Image
❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥- - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ӎɤ ʂɐȵɪȶɏ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixx ɇȵȡʂ ɧэɺә
User Image
˝I'm not... c-c-crazy... if that's what you're s-saying.˝

ʽʽI'm just... simply.. passi-- ... pretty... kitty... smile... I must be going, no time for hello or goodbye.ʼʼ

Makailyn smiled as the dark haired girl acknowledged her presence. Grinning slightly, she knew this girl came of some "evil" decent. Vampire would make sense; she was pale and dark haired. But her attitude didn't seem much of one. She wasn't fiery like a dragon, so she ruled that out. No horns. Makailyn shrugged as she heard the word reaper slide out of the girl's mouth and she introduced herself as Joyous which didn't make sense. Maybe it was supposed to be a joke? Chuckling slightly to herself, Makailyn looked back up at the girl's one deep colored eye.

"Well, I'm Makailyn. And I nearly killed my driver today, but I didn't. I'm a demon," she smirked as her pale eyes lit up in amusement. She wasn't attempting to make friends, but wow was this girl beautiful. Laughing as she caught the scent of a human she joked,"I smell lunch. How is she?" Friends were not her ideal people to be surrounded by. Maybe it's because she enjoys to hear them scream and beg to be set free. Swearing themselves to secrecy before dying. Maybe 'evil' people weren't meant to have friends. Although, Makailyn wasn't often the friendliest, she used to have a few friends.

Friends Plopping onto the floor, she stared at the floor examining the detailed cracks. There wasn't much action other than Lunch's fear. Trying to hold another chuckle in, Makailyn pulled her hair to one side and began twisting it with her fingers, her soft curls separating. It wasn't very exciting here until a dark haired boy walked in, that is.

He honestly seemed like a total bag of s**t; high and mighty that is. Looking him over, she made a soft groan that was barely audible to anyone but herself. Then, he decided that it'd be okay to intrude to the conversation that was absolutely pointless. Makailyn snapped,
"excuse me? Who are YOU to come in here and talk to me that way?" Her words rolled off her tongue as she raised her brow. He was obnoxious. Great.

Timid Cleric

User Image
❀—¤÷(`[¤*ҎαʈȻɦ*¤]´)÷¤—❀

Patch had manged to make it into the door frame of the kitchen, before some girl, some extremely pretty girl skipped in, talking to Miss Goth. The chick's looks were something she could easily be jealous of. No guy would want her if she stood next to Prom Queen over there. It was a rather frustrating thought, not that she wanted to be married at 17, but she did want peace. After all an entire race depended on her finding some beast to suck face with. She's shudder a little at her own thought.

After the two ladies exchanged some words, a shirtless male came wobbling in, plopping himself in between Dark and Darker, making her smile a little a bit. This guy just screamed T. double O, L (tool) to her. In fact, it almost made her laugh out loud as she watched his pitiful attempt to get those chicks attention and seemed to fail pretty quickly.

The two girls shared a bit more dialogue, she wasn't really pay attention. At this point they all sounded like Charlie Browns parents. The only thing that filter through was Prom Queen's joke made on her behave. What was this, pick on Patch day?

She'd narrow her eyes for a moment, walking back over to the couch where her crap was before and dropping her bag down next to the cough with a stuff thud. She'd sit herself down, pulling her legs under her while she adjusted her glasses and licked her lower lip. Carefully, she'd pull her stuffed dog off of her shoulders and lay it down her lap, resting her arms across it.

Back home, she was a rather, silent person. Stay in the back, don't bother anyone, but if some punk a** kid started s**t with her, he'd get what was coming to him. She couldn't say she was shy, just quiet, She really didn't care for people in general unless they had something interesting to say, but most of all, she really hated other females. For the most part, her time online would be spent in Skype calls with large groups of guys. She acted more like a guy than a girl, but at least guys don't feel the need to lie and sugar coat crap. No one worried about their looks or rambled on about each other behind their backs.

God, did she hate bitches.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Sparkly Star

User Image
The pale-haired girl gave a little chuckle before explaining that her name was Makailyn. Perhaps in a display of pride and power she added that she almost killed her driver before mentioning that she was a demon. Ah, well, no wonder she was one to watch out for both because of her looks and the abilities she had.
Joyous nodded slightly to show she was listening and the demoness gave a tinkling laugh and went on that she smelled ‘lunch’. The comment caused a small smile on her soft pink lips. They were of alike mind. It was kind of nice in a strange way. She didn’t often get to speak to others about her views on humans.
The reaper was thinking up her reply as the lovely girl took a seat on the floor. She got a little distracted, one blue eye fixed on Makailyn’s silky hair as she messed with it. She recovered from the distraction but before she could speak a shirtless male intruded. He greeted them both casually and instead of returning his greeting her eye studied his physique. Such muscles. So flawless. Wow. He didn’t seem to be a human, or any of the physically marked species but she would bet he wasn’t a vampire because he was so gloriously tanned. When he smiled his teeth were perfect too. How could this guy be so good looking?
Demoness girl seemed miffed, nearly snarling at him and asking who he was to talk to her ‘that way’. She sounded like such a mean-girl. Really, the guy did seem kinda full of himself and maybe he had blundered into the conversation but still, reacting like that? Her little smile changed to a frown as she tried to figure out what to do. They were supposed to marry guys so logically it was a bad idea to leave a bad impression on any of them.
Instead of acknowledging Makailyn’s particular annoyed words she decided to speak directly to the male.
“Though it was in a lull, you did interrupt our conversation." she gave a slight pause for her words to sink in before going on, "Regardless of that, my name is Joyous and I’m a reaper. Who are you?” she asked simply yet strategically. What she said probably wasn’t likely to annoy either of them. It wasn’t like she was telling him to go away but she also wasn’t inviting him to sit and chat with them. Her one eye did avoid his gaze. People like him who shone so brightly with enthusiasm were often overwhelming to someone like her. She meant that about other supernaturals, not about humans of course.

AquaTheDemon

twilightsymphonies

Sparkly Star

User Image

Brade was surprised by the irate way the prettiest one snapped at him. She seemed very self-important, just like him. It was adorable to see that cute little eyebrow quirked in irritation and yet also curiosity. Maybe she was just threatened by his vast amount of swagger. It wouldn’t be the first time. He noticed the appreciative gaze of the reaper girl’s uncovered eye. Did she realize how shy she looked now that her gaze was on his chest? It kept his confidence up despite the slightly more desirable girl’s disapproving words.
The dark-haired one spoke up, explaining that he had interrupted their chat but she still introduced herself and asked who he was. He flashed her a confident smile, please by the way she was looking at him WAY less now. She probably realized how much she was staring at his ripped body so now she was overcompensating. Niiiice.
“Ah, sorry about that, just thought I’d come over to introduce myself to you lovelies. I’m Brade...” his sliver eyes flicked back over to the gorgeous one on the floor. He leaned in towards her a bit, still grinning.
“You still upset? Hm? What’ll I have do to make it up to you, babe?”
He was eager to reveal and show off his power but he didn’t want to overwhelm the girls and scare them off when he already had such a loud natural presence of awesomeness.

AquaTheDemon

twilightsymphonies

Timid Cleric

User Image
✘𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯✘☩✘☩✘☩✘☩✘☩✘☩✘☩

Snoring Somber was fast asleep in the car, undisturbed by the outside world, he was used to traveling around with his father, but having to get up so early, with out breakfast was insane. How does anyone skip the most important meal of the day?

Somber would wake to the car stopping, he'd let himself out, stretching out, followed by a series of grumpy sounding yawns. He really needed to eat something before he went on a fire breathing rampage, normally Somber could keep in his crazy demon urges down, when it was needed of course, but on an empty stomach, Somber was an uncontrollable beast.in fact her was unsure of how he'd keep his composer the entire time he was here. He needed a good soul stealing kill from time to time, it was just part of his nature, like a cat chasing a mouse.

Having instructed the driver not get out of the car once they got there, Somber nabbed his own little black suit case from the trunk, which held much more than it led on and slammed it shut, making his was to the house, he'd take his time, making sure his to straighten out his leather shirt, which was covered in buckles, pretty much matching his buckled covered leather pants and combat boots.

A few steps from the door, he'd sigh a little. Somber really wasn't sure why he was here, out of all the places he could and should be, this wasn't one of them. Why would his father punish him like this.. That evil bastered. At least in a house full of teenagers, some fun was bound to happen, right?

With a shrug, he'd walk through the self opening door, taking a moment to look around the room he had just entered into. A shirtless guy, a pretty chick, a goth and a sloppy looking human sat around, the air seemed a little thick with tension, he clearly was at the wrong place at the wrong time. "Uh..." He'd start to speak until he caught a glimpse of the kitchen. "Somber.Demon.Cool." He'd speak extremely quickly as he'd hurry through the room and into the kitchen, pressing his body against the fridge to hug it. He'd nuzzle his cheek against the freezer door, making odd purring noises before pulling the door open and pulling out indigents for sammiches.

Tipsy Prophet

6,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIMMEN DúATH CADEAxxxxxxxShadow lies between us
xxxxxxxxx x xxxxxxxxx x xxxxxSUI TOLLECH, TAMI GWANNATHACH OMENxxxxxxxas you came, so you shall leave from us
xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxβOER NAER GWANNATHACH, ANNANT UICH BEN-ESTEL...
xxxxxxxxx x *`xxxxxxxxxϨorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope
xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxȔich gwennen na 'wanath ah na dhín. Loss and silence....
xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxx██┊ y—you ▪ ▪ ✩◞are not bound」»TO LOSS⇡ ___ x
        Boe naid bain gwannathar

Țhalion stood in front of the door, his piercing eyes wide. The man's slender fingers reached out to touch the door before it automatically shoved open. He gave a startled jump, causing his hair to fall from his shoulder to down his back. Curious... human invention.. The great elf walked forward, his doe eyes wondering the hallway. Commonly, a clan was to send the son of the royal, but unfortunately the son was a sour disappointment and the king had chosen him for this arranged marriage. This, though odd to many other races, was not to elves. The tradition had been dropped for others, but the tradition had been held by them for a long while.

He blinked, hearing voices was a good sign, correct? With his other hand held tight to his bag he sauntered into the area with the noises. A wide grin spread over his features."Ai! Gi suilon!" He spoke excitedly before glancing about a bit more. He soon placed together that no one had the slightest clue, because clearly there were no other elves. He cleared his throat once more."Uhm.. Hello, I am Thalion... I'm.. Is this the place I am to be?" His pale fingers waved lightly as he hesitantly cleared his throat. "This is... I presume. I am lost." His words were hesitant, as if he was not yet confident in his english. The elf man licked his lips and smiled as he looked over to the characters.

A human, sloppy and messy as usual an brunette. That truly wasn't odd, but human' never really strayed from the norm in fear of their kinds criticism. A demon... grasping for dear life on a giant white box, unbeknownst to him this was merely a fridge, but technology had not made it's way to the elves. It truly wasn't necessary in his land. Yes another demon, one more angelic looking. This caused him to pause, he could see demon, but only a soft expression was found. His eyebrows creased a bit at her before the green eyes slanted over to the shape shifter. Shirtless. Yes of course he was. For some odd reason they found this necessary? Maybe it was a comfort thing for them he didn't know. He had only met a few and they had chosen to remain in their animal form for the most part, living among the elves. Finally they moved to a woman... or rather death. She looked pale, ghastly, without a doubt a reaper. He personally held respect for their kind, how else would loss souls make it to the other side.

Before continuing his mental thoughts, they broke. A thick air rested over him, making him shift in his elfish boots just a bit. He slid his fingers through his blond hair, allowing it to fall to over his shoulders once more. "Ah.. I was wrong wasn't I? This isn't the place."

i_am_ioi

AquaTheDemon

twilightsymphonies

Romantic Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Party Animal 100
User Image
❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥- -
i_am_ioi
SithMister_Byrd
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

ʽʽI'm just... simply.. passi-- ... pretty... kitty... smile... I must be going, no time for hello or goodbye.ʼʼ

Makailyn's eyes met the bag of struggles' eyes. She let out a slight sigh as he leaned into her."Uh.. Mister swaggot, you're in my space. And don't call me babe, I'm not your babe." Makailyn was slightly fond of the darker skinned boy because he was confident, but he was slightly obnoxious and arrogant about his looks. Besides, this may not even be his true form. He could be ugly as sin and no one would know. Licking her lips, she leaned into him, her nose almost touching his."Make it up to me? You think you can make anything up to me?" she snickered as she moved her mouth to his ear,"I could end you, honey." Her voice was sincere and sharp as she pulled away, grinning at him before plopping back onto the ground.

Investing her time with the quality of the floor, Makailyn peered up to see a man who looked a few years older than she did. His body was covered in black from head to toe. She couldn't help but stare as she watched him walk through the room into the kitchen. Chuckling to herself she stood up abruptly and brushed her powdery blue dress off and adjusted it.
"Uh.. yeah, mister, I apologize for snapping. I'm not used to conversation." Everyone here was magnificent looking except Lunch, but she was bound to look like a vagabond. Twisting her hair around her small fingers, she looked toward the kitchen and closed her eyes momentarily. She wanted him.

Smiling to herself, she opened her eyes and found herself blushing deeply.
"Excuse me, Miss and Mister," she said shyly as she made her way to the kitchen. There she sat on the kitchen counter and glanced at the demon hugging the fridge."Mister, are you hungry?" she asked in a sharp yet soft tone. Twisting and twirling her long blonde hair, Makailyn began to braid and unbraid her hair nervously. Butterflies? Wasn't that the human term for this feeling? Her heartbeat was running a marathon as she uninterestedly stared through the threshold that separated the kitchen from the other room. Attention was one thing Makailyn hated unless it was from someone she admired or temporarily fell in love with.

A funny story is that she'd never had a boyfriend or girlfriend for that matter. She knew how to kiss and all that other fun stuff, but she never committed to one person in her entirety. Relationships weren't her thing. Flirting here, there, and everywhere wasn't either, but she was definitely head over heels for this boy in front of her.

Peering around the rooms she could see, she saw an elf that looked handsome. Shaking her head she looked down at her hands as she groaned in her head. There were so many attractive creatures here and she was one of them. She didn't know which one she wanted more or if she could even get the one in front of herself.

Sparkly Star

User Image

After Brade's introduction the pretty demoness gave a rebuttal, calling him 'Mister swaggot' which made Joyous choke back a giggle of amusement. She watched them continue to interact, Makailyn explaining that there wasn't a way for him to make it up to her.
Both girls looked over as a male demon with unkempt hair rushed passed, introducing himself in just a few words. Somber? Ugh, what a perfect name. He was gone into the kitchen in a flash.
Next came a blonde male with pointed ears who seemed confused about where he was. He was attractive like Brade, but also in a more realistically light sort of way compared to Brade's slightly-off-kilter way of being too perfect.
The demoness went off after that the guy of her own species, which was a truly a foolish move. The point was to intermarry, after all. Aaaaaand Brade followed after her. By default he wound up leaving Joyous with the elf.
"I'm Joyous the reaper. Who are you?" she said simply, not getting up from her seat. This seemed like just as good a place as any to greet people who were coming in. But she wasn't properly greeting them by saying her name and asking theirs. Maybe she ought to try just a little harder.
"How was your trip." she added a bit stiffly though not unkindly.

User Image

Brade chuckled at the clever name she called him, not really offended and simply shrugging when he was told not to call her babe. Like he gave a ******** what she said about that. He noticed her tongue running along her lips and she leaned in very close, whispering that there wasn't a single thing he could do to make it up to her. She spoke directly into his ear, saying that she could 'end' him. BUT she did call him honey. He smiled, about to call her 'honey' right back, but they were interrupted twice, which gave her enough of a distraction to slip away into the kitchen after the male demon.
Realizing that she was getting away, Brade followed. He found her near the fridge... and the demon go was hugging it. What, did he want to ******** their food or something? Ignoring that, the tall tan shapeshifter smiled at Makailyn.
"There you are, honey." he grinned, ready to provoke her until he got to show off how awesome his powers were.

AquaTheDemon

twilightsymphonies

SithMister_Byrd

Romantic Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Party Animal 100
User Image
❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥-❤❥- -
i_am_ioi
SithMister_Byrd
User Image

Groaning, Makailyn noticed her new puppy dog aside of her."You're starting to irk me. Number one, I am not your owner. Stop acting like a lost cause. Number two, that human over there looks like she wants to ******** your brains out, Puppy." Sarcastically, Makailyn smiled as she spoke to the retard. Her eyes found themselves back to Somber who seemed to be making a sandwich, but she paid her attention back to Mister Douche who seemed fascinated by her.

Grabbing the shapeshifter by his neck, she stood on the balls of her feet to gain height. Nearly squeezing his throat, she bit down hard on his lip trying not to cause pain.
"Why must you follow me? Why not just take me to a back room and make me your play mate? Oh wait, I'm not a rag doll. And I'm not yours." Making her way back to the living room, Makailyn smiled at Joyous before sitting down on the floor beside the couch."I want to kill him,"she mumbled. She wanted to kill him physically. With all of her will power, she managed to find herself on the floor again.

Sparkly Star

User Image

The demoness with the silvery hair said that he was starting to annoy her, which he didn’t at all mind. She said that she wasn’t his ‘owner’ and he was about to make a joke but she went on that the human would be an easier target, to which he simply shrugged. The brunette seemed like she wasn’t worth the chase, and Makailyn surely was.
Brade noticed the way she glanced at that ‘Somber’ guy who was making the sandwich, but then she abruptly grabbed him by the neck. He smirked, not really bothered by her grip. The way she bit his lip made him want her even more. She asked why he followed him, which had an obvious answer so he let her go on. Playmate? Nice. He would like that- ah she was joking. She insisted that she wasn’t his but he only chuckled as she let go and stormed back into the living room.
Okay, new tactic. He moved over to Somber, getting a plate out and watching him make his food. He analyzed his looks, his movements and the sandwich. Brade quickly replicated the sandwich before replicating Somber’s looks.
“Stay in here a few minutes dude, I’m gonna go score with that demon chick.” He smiled, stashing his bag in the pantry. He took a fake lip ring out of his pocket and putt it on. His pants were close enough to Somber’s, he just didn’t have the necklace or jacket, but he felt like it was close enough.
Brade picked up his cloned sandwich and moved out into the living room, not speaking to either girl. He sat down next to Joyous on the couch though, which placed him between them but not intrusively so. He started to eat the sandwich, not doing or saying anything suspicious. Maybe with this body she would come right to him...

AquaTheDemon

twilightsymphonies

SithMister_Byrd

Romantic Fatcat

9,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Party Animal 100
User Image
i_am_ioi
SithMister_Byrd
User Image

Looking toward the kitchen, Makailyn saw Somber exit the kitchen and walk toward the couch she was sitting on. Her eyes followed him to the couch as she turned to hide a deep red blush that was smacked onto her face. Turning to face him she smiled and with delight she told him her name and that she was a demon also. Her voice was shy and mellow compared to when she was just being irritated by the lover boy.

Scooting closer, she bit her lip for a fragment of a second before focusing on her bare boney feet. She didn't know how to approach him. It wasn't like her to be unsure of herself or to not have confidence in attempting to flirt. Lining her lips with her tongue, she paused and took everything from the room in; the curtains, the furniture, the walls. She smirked at the demon beside her hoping he'd pay attention to her. His eyes were a bright green shade and his hair was longer than most and looked like midnight. His lip had a black rounded piece of body jewelry on it; a lip ring.

"Joyous? Who do you think will turn up next?" Makailyn tried to keep her composure, but she was failing miserably. Her stomach was performing in the Olympics and her heart was beating as fast as s humming bird can flap its wings. Closing her eyes for a moment, she wondered where Lover Boy was. He was the shapeshifter after all. Maybe he's playing tricks? She shook her head as she glanced awkwardly over at Somber again before noting that the Tool was in the other room. Maybe he took my advice.

Sparkly Star

User Image

Even from the corner of his eye it was obvious that she was blushing quite a bright red. But he didn’t speak to her yet, still eating the sandwich. It was actually pretty good. Who would have thought.
The girl with the long pale hair introduced herself, mentioning warmly that she was also a demon. She seemed so much more amicable now that he had a different appearance. Or maybe it was the fact that he was basically ignoring her for a sandwich. It couldn’t possibly be the sandwich, right?
Makailyn moved closer, hesitating before licking her lip. Next she looked around nervously. Finally she gave him a little smirk. Brade finished chewing his bite of sandwich and set down his food. He was amazing at mimicking voices, but he didn’t really have that much of Somber’s voice to go on.
"Okay. Cool. I guess." he stated simply in a voice much like Somber's. She only heard him a small amount too, so Brade figured he could get away with it.
He blinked at her as if unimpressed, but then he scooted a bit closer, silently putting his now-pale arm on the back of the couch behind her. But his bright green eyes looked away, trying to play it cool even though it wasn’t like him at all. He was trying to act differently since that was what she seemed to like, after all.

AquaTheDemon

twilightsymphonies

SithMister_Byrd

Timid Cleric

User Image
✘𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯✘☩✘☩✘☩✘☩✘☩✘☩✘☩

Somber was pretty sure that some kind of activity was going on around him while he crafted his extremely large sammich, but then again, nothing could pull him away from the mouth watering goodness he was making for himself. He really could only recall the pretty chick and the shirtless guy waltzing around near him, but everything else that went one just didn't seem to exist.

Finished, Somber would take a few steps back admiring the seven layered sammich he made, normally he would offer his food making talent to those around him, buuuuutt.. He needed this more than anything right now. Somber did enjoy cooking for others, but he loved, loved, loved when some else offered him food. Servants normally fed him whatever he wished for, but a meal made by someone who wanted to actually cook for him.. Was heat warming..? Yeah, heart warming.

After digging through the fridge for a beer, he'd slid it into his back pocket, grab his plate and head out into the living room area. He'd eye the new male, he smelled earthy.. Clearly an elf. He'd turned his gaze to the human and crinkled his nose, he didn't want to eat next to that. He'd find the pretty chick on the couch next, she was clearly a demon, her aura stank of it, maybe she had a decent human form or perhaps was a succubus? He needed to watch out for her ,clearly. After that, goth chick, a reaper maybe..

Finally his eyes rested on.. On.. Himself..? Somber's head would tilt slightly as he looked himself over, his human form was pretty interesting. "So.. Shape shifter guy.." he'd take a bite out of his sammich. "I'm ganna need you.." Anther bite. "To stop what your doing..." Bite. "or i'll personally, reshape your body for you.." His words were flat and a little drawn out, but to get his point across he'd give him a rather wide grin, changing his human form to have two rows of very jagged teeth, letting his forked tongue slither out for a moment before unhinging his jaw and gulping down the rest of his meal.

"On the other hand.." He'd rearrange his face back to it's original look. "If anyone would like their own sammich, i'd gladly make yeh' one!" He'd offer a soft smile, pulling the beer out of his pocket, he'd use bottom teeth to pop off the cap. "Oh yeah, and names, names would be good."

Tipsy Prophet

6,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIMMEN DúATH CADEAxxxxxxxShadow lies between us
xxxxxxxxx x xxxxxxxxx x xxxxxSUI TOLLECH, TAMI GWANNATHACH OMENxxxxxxxas you came, so you shall leave from us
xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxβOER NAER GWANNATHACH, ANNANT UICH BEN-ESTEL...
xxxxxxxxx x *`xxxxxxxxxϨorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope
xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxȔich gwennen na 'wanath ah na dhín. Loss and silence....
xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxx██┊ y—you ▪ ▪ ✩◞are not bound」»TO LOSS⇡ ___ x
        Boe naid bain gwannathar

Țhalion blinked and watched as practically everyone dispersed. His hopes in finding where he needed to be with them. He gave a heavy burdened sigh as he watched the Demon traipse off after the other. The desperate elf puffed his cheeks out and let his bag drop to his feet. Had they already chosen who they were mated with, because it sure seemed like everyone was chasing after each other like a bunch of lust filled children. The young elf had never seen it this way and he sure didn't see himself behaving like this. He thought this was for one thing, reuniting the other species in peace and harmony. Not a catch the hotter of the others competition.

His now angered eyes shifted to the curious voice. His features softened at the woman of Death and he tilted his head at her name. Joyous... what a wonderful name."Meren..." He whispered her name in his own tongue before looking at her for a moment. He made an "o" shaped expresion, realizing she had asked him a question. "Thalion, guarder of the gates. Elvish brigade commander and King's right hand." He spoke formally, as if someone was announcing him in the room.

"The ride was long.. but enjoyable. I've already found good stables for my horse." He stated as if it was normal to take a horse rather than a car. His eyes shifted to the now flirting demoness and then back to the Reaper for a moment. His eyes widened as the two demon's finally joined in the same room, looking like there was three? The shapeshifter seemed more like a Loki to him than anything. He moved to grab his bag and posed a question to the reaper."Is this.. how they have been the entire time?" He spoke, officially loosing any interest in that demoness. She seemed like she had a nasty personality hidden and the elvish were riotous people. Never would he bring that to his family name.

Thalion's eyes shifted to the male demon, who seemed to care less about this entire thing. Did everyone find this as a joke? Was he sent here as some sort of laugh from his king? This seemed like a true waste of his time. "Thalion." He spoke to respond to the demon, grabbing his bag. He just wanted to ind his quarters at this point.

i_am_ioi

AquaTheDemon

twilightsymphonies

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out