Ruthless Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Daniexandria

she laughs like god, her mind like a diamond

User Image

slight indent xxxxx Dani looked him up and down and smiled slightly, barely showing her teeth. He looked like he was trying hard to suppress whatever emotion he was feeling. Somber gave the impression of sensitive but also can kill. She enjoyed this greatly. The red haired girl's name slipped her mind but she couldn't get over the intoxicating smell of dog that lingered. It was sort of lovely as it reminded her of home. Dani loved this but at the same time hated it deeply.
slight indent xxxxx She threw her hands up in the air and fell backwards onto the bed giggling. "Why wouldn't I like you, silly boy?" she covered her mouth and turned onto her side, looking at the male as he put his clothes, sloppily, away. "Didn't anyone ever teach you to put away laundry?" she was indifferent to the mess he was creating. She held her hand out to inspect it, her translucent complexion went all the way from shoulder to bony elbow to bony hand. "So what does a guy like you do for fun?" she asked, not really caring for an answer. She slid her feet onto the bed and laid on her stomach with her hands under her chin and her feet in the air, waving them back and forth. Her high was beginning to fade. Oh, how she hated being sober.
slight indent xxxxx Dani looked at his butt and gave a pout,"Talk about myself, huh?" she thought about it for a bit and could come up with very little,"I like to drink, smoke, and ********," she squinted her eyes a little and continued with her mouth slightly pulled at a smile,"I don't like to talk about myself," she tilted her head to the side with a huge smile and asked,"what about you?". She stared at him blankly, her smile bared, she patted the space next to her for him to sit down.

[ooc: ]

AquaTheDemon

User Image
The Fire Breather
|| With No one || Located - Pink Room || Feeling Happy ||

The wristband of a silver watch swung slowly on the redhead’s finger. His matching orange-red eyes followed the watch’s every movements. It swung side to side. With a huff, his hand stopped the watch and slid it back into the pocket of his dark black jeans. He began to slowly slide in his seat, eventually sprawling out, one arm hanging off the edge of the seat. "Can’t you drive annnnyy faster?" Jason said in a whining voice, his eyes fixating on the driver. The limo driver glanced back, simply shaking his head in reply. In a quick motion Jason sat up and stood as tall as he could in the limo, beginning to move his way up and flopped down in a seat closer to the driver. "Are we there yet?" A smile tugged on his face as the driver’s brow quirked in irritation. ”No.” The voice was blunt, blank, and boring. Jason couldn’t stand it, he had been cooped up on too many flights and drives to be patient or calm. He leaned onto his back, kicking his feet up towards the ceiling. The driver was growing annoyed with Jason’s childish display, but said nothing at all.

Jason spent the rest of the extremely long limo ride doing various things, like shoving his head out the window, or hanging out of the sunroof, or asking the limo driver everything he possibly could about himself and getting no replies, and partly threatening to smash the limo driver’s head into the steering wheel. All of his actions had done nothing but make the driver hate his job. Finally, the car jerked to a stop. Aching to get out, he threw his door open before the driver was even out of the limo and tossed himself onto the cement like a buffoon. "Oh how I missed you sweet, sweet ground!" He exclaimed. By now, the driver had grown used to his crazy antics and began to remove his belongings from the trunk. Jason pulled himself up from off the ground and dusted any dirt off of his clothing. The driver handed him his suitcase, and following that, an envelope. Jason gave his ‘new friend’ a wave as the limo disappeared into the distance.

He took a minute to open the envelope and read its contents. He was in the pink room. Not exactly the manliest color, but, Jason didn’t mind one bit. As long as it had a soft bed for him. While he hated being inactive, he did enjoy a nice rest at the end of the day. Also, his roommate’s name? Why’d he have to have a roommate. It was supposed to be his room. But the name sounded feminine. Roxy. At least he hoped there wasn’t a dude named Roxy. That’d really suck. He’d have to deal with a roommate. Hopefully they weren’t painfully annoying, much like he was capable of being. Though, if they were, as long as Jason was in a good mood, it was doubtful that he’d notice.

Jason pulled the handle from the suitcase and began pulling it behind him. Once he approached the home, the door swung open. He didn’t give it a second thought. Jason made his way into the main room, giving a wave to the people in the main room and kitchen. "Heyyy people." He greeted with a wide, overly friendly smile. "Jason, nice to meet you all." Without even waiting for a reply, he made his way up the stairs, his mind focused on having to haul the suitcase around. He just wanted to get it into his room. After he was upstairs, he stopped in front of the pink room, and the door opened for him. Not giving any second thoughts, he simply heaved his suitcase into the room, it turning over onto its side in the middle of the rug. "Yeeep. That’ll do it." He said, making his way inside of the room. Jason had no intentions of unpacking at the moment, but he did want to know where he’d be living.

Tipsy Prophet

6,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIMMEN DúATH CADEAxxxxxxxShadow lies between us
xxxxxxxxx x xxxxxxxxx x xxxxxSUI TOLLECH, TAMI GWANNATHACH OMENxxxxxxxas you came, so you shall leave from us
xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxβOER NAER GWANNATHACH, ANNANT UICH BEN-ESTEL...
xxxxxxxxx x *`xxxxxxxxxϨorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope
xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxȔich gwennen na 'wanath ah na dhín. Loss and silence....
xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxx██┊ y—you ▪ ▪ ✩◞are not bound」»TO LOSS⇡ ___ x
        Boe naid bain gwannathar

Țhalion shook his head lightly. To cover his uncomfortable feelings he moved from looking at the woman. He turned to the closet, setting his bag in front of it. In respects to the lady he took the smallest of the two. He began to unpack his clothing as he nodded lightly at her suggestion. "I like the floor just fine." he stated, clearly keeping his emotions ranged up after a moment of hesitation. He felt like he was panicking her and truly didn't want to ruin this situation for her. After all she had to find a husband.

He shook his head again at her words,his long hair following his actions in small waves. Once he was finished he pushed the bag into the closet. He then looked over at her. "There is a bathroom, I can change there. I will not take your closet." he smiled at her, an awkward one at that. He was a warrior and a damn good one at that, not some teenage boy thrilled by the idea of boobs. He needed to get a grip of himself honestly. He was probably causing her great discomfort in his reaction in the first place.

"Besides... this way we can become closer friends yes?" The man wasn't blind, he could see a beautiful woman and he could flirt and oh he was oh so good at it,but he didn't feel safe in the environment enough to even think about flirting, much less finding a life long partner.

i_am_ioi

Tipsy Fatcat

User Image

YOU . ALWAYS . SEEM . SO. SURE . . THAT . ONE . DAY . . WE'D . BE . FIG H TING .

IN . THE . SUBURBAN . WAR . YOUR . PART . OF . TOWN . AGAINST . MINE . ! !

He didn't properly understand as to why the fauns were involved with this little plan. They weren't one of the main races involved with the clash between the humans and their kin were generally quite passive and stuck to themselves. Human's weren't their problem nor were what the other fae dwellers decided to do with them. If the young faun had to guess as to why he was here, the answer would lay close to the fact that elves were also involved as the two of them tended to share their land and worked together. If one was dragged into something, you can rest assure at least a few members of the other will come along as well. Still, why was he the 'lucky' one to get chosen? The whole idea of reproductive recoupling made him uneasy and now he was being forced to do it in order for peace. It wasn't that he was inexperienced per say.... Just most of his experience revolved around those identifying as male... And the whole idea of him finding love here was also quite farfetched... What were the councils thinking?

The deer-like faun let out a heavy sigh, burying his face into the thick scarf wrapped around his neck and cleared his thinking mind. No use worry about that now, just get set up first and see how things progress from there... The only thing he could do. A sun-tanned hand to knock softly against the doors to the rather large and expansive residence. The assumption that this was the right location was made but he wasn't too sure just where to go when he arrived. Were he to simply enter? Wait for someone to let him in? Was there another place altogether in which was to be used as the entrance? Minimal worries like such raised more stress, resulting in a small flick of the soft ears protruding from dark chestnut hair. being ill informed tended to stress Kaun out more than most things no matter how silly they were...

Kaun jumped in alarm as the door before him simply swung, the silent invitation to enter hanging in the air. Eyes darted around inside as he tried to spot whomever happened to open to door but found no one. "Uhm, Hello?" The faun called quietly, turning his head a smidge in order to enter without knocking his antlers while orbs continued their search for someone about. The only sign that there were indeed others came from the voices his ears flickered to, signaling that he at least wasn't the first to arrive. The door behind him swung closed, causing the young faun to merely flinch this time as he proceeded to wiped his small hooves along the doormat. Another scan of the room was made in order to investigate the door but still he saw nobody around who would've let him in.... '...?'

Kaun gripped the straps to the small backpack, unsure of where to proceed on. Perhaps to the main concentration of voices? The idea of going right to a group of people he didn't know wasn't exactly appealing to the deer like creature but he supposed it was better than nothing......

The only sound of his arrival was the click of his feet against the hardwood when he entered the occupied cooking area. A quick scan of the surrounding faces and he knew these were the other's invited as well. Without trying to bother anyone too much, Kaun flicked his ears nervously " ahm, hello."

OutOfCharacter// boop

Timid Cleric

User Image
✘𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯✘☩✘☩✘☩✘☩✘☩✘☩✘☩

Somber would turn once more on the balls of his feet when he finished unpacking, digesting all of words his room mate had offered him. He still didn't know her name, but it was whatever at this point. He'd probably come up with a nick name for her. Whitie or Witchy could fit pretty well. His eyes would brush over her body on the bed, smiling at how relaxed she seemed, her legs kicking about. He could tell this girl gave as many ******** as he did about this entire situation, but now it seemed she was becoming sober, her randomly joyful slurs were missing. This would most likely make her less entertaining, but he did hope she did try and remain sober longer. Having to deal with a sloppy, druggie, alcoholic woman was most defiantly not something he was prepared for and from what she was telling him, he'd most likely have to deal with her in buzzed state 247. Oh joy.

Leaning his body back against the dresser he'd shrugs a little, what do demons do for fun? Honesty was always the best policy yeah? "Well, no house keeping isn't my thing.. I have servants for that and my idea of a good time is crushing a man skull under my feet while his family watches, only to lick up their sorrow filled tears once i'm finished eating their souls. Or you know, a good meal and raging party." He'd nod a little knowing she really shouldn't be all too surprised by his choice of activities. No living thing should and compared to her idea of a good time, he'd say his choices were much better. It was somewhat clearer that she has issues she didn't handle very well considering she didn't want to really talk about herself. That or Somber was just enjoyed himself more than he should.

She'd watch as she'd pat the seat next to her, welcoming him onto the bed. It's not like he had anything else to. He'd give off anther shrug before strolling over to the bed and limply letting his body flop onto the bed, he's hands automatically crossing behind his head as he'd land. He's eyes scanning the brightly colored ceiling for a moment before looking over at her swinging legs. She was such a sickly pale color, Somber couldn't tell if her found it attractive or sickly looking. "So, would I be the first demon you'v shared a bed with? Also.. If I hog up the blankets, feel free to kick me."

Ruthless Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Popular Thread 100
ʆet me put on a show for you, daddy
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•
Daniexandria
        yayo, yes you, yayo
        `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´
                      User Image

slight indent xxxxx Dani laughed when he was talking about the things he enjoyed, so this is how these things think, huh. "Well, hopefullly you wouldn't get bored here anytime soon." she bared her teeth in a large smile and turned over onto her back as he got onto the bed with her. "But, I am very glad to know what you enjoy." she stared at the ceiling, there was a tiny crack she'd spotted, she didn't care enough to say anything.
                                                    slight indent xxxxx She moved one of the demon boy's arms under her head,"First demon I've shared a bed with...," she mulled over that for a moment,"no, no. I have been - he tried to kill me afterward when he'd sobered up." she giggled a little bit as she remembered,"Needless to say he was very charismatic about a cause as he shouted but boy, people do underestimate me, yeah?" she wasn't trying to say she was all that powerful but that's how it sounded, she covered her mouth and widened her eyes as she looked over at him,"You're not here to kill me are you?" her words were muffled by her hand. She laid back down next to him, and laughed,"That'd be rather pointless though." she stroked the side of his face carefully and then twirled a piece of his rather long, dark hair around her finger.
                                                    slight indent xxxxx "Sleeping, blankets.." she squinted at him for a moment, still twirling his hair,"As yes, this deal here, I don't really do much in the realm of violence as it is against my vows so I cannot, no matter how much I'd wish to, kick you. Turn you into a frog? Yes." she had to stop talking and laugh at herself being stereotypical. A smirk was left on her face as she continued,"I don't really sleep all that much anyway so I'd imagine I'll rarely be in bed, unless you want me to be, eh." she turned back over and stared at the damned microscopic crack in the ceiling again. She hated the fact of being sober but that was always an issue for "magical" beings, mind numbing substances only lasted a quarter of the time than in humans. She adjusted her head slightly, still keeping the male's arm there, and began to braid a few front strands of hair in an intricate matter. The silence lingering in the air of their room was rather comforting to her, though she'd found a home in the silence a long time ago.
                                                    slight indent xxxxx Dani was unsure of what to say or ask the male demon next. She rolled her eyes back for a moment in thought. "My name is Danielle by the way, if it matters to you much, nicknames are mostly welcomed. Most people just call me Dani." she was rather interested to see what he thought of her, but mostly for the entertainment aspect of what people usually say. It made her laugh. "I already know your name though, huh." she smiled and awaited what Somber had to say.

[ooc: I didn't like the last layout I had - sorry for the change]
                                                    AquaTheDemon

Timid Cleric

User Image

I'm not clumsy, I'm just accident prone.

`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´

Oliver's leg would shake gently as he'd sit in the car, his eyes nervously darting around. It's been awhile since he's been out of his home, mostly afraid of being mocked, but also his family belittled him so much, staying locked away felt like his only choice.It's not really like he'd chosen a life full of mistakes and cute bunny ears and it's not like he hasn't tried to reverse the curse. It's just that his misfortune makes it dead impossible to cast spells properly and since he's such a freak no one else bothered to offer their help. Right now though, being inside a car was surely going to be the death of him and the driver. He has been the soul case of many vehicle related accidents in his day, which is why it's also better that he's locked away, not only does he get hurt, but the people around him tend to get the butt of his curse as well. Leaving Oliver in a rather poor social state, which is why being chosen for the little event was not only exciting, but terrifying. He's being drying to get out and meet people, but he doesn't want anyone dying on his behalf. He has high hopes and little such little moral.

The car came to a quick sreaching halt, leaving Oliver to smash his face into the plush head rest of the seat in front of him, turning his face a soft shade of red from the impact. He'd let a out little sigh, more or less glad that the break seemed to have an issue instead of them winding up in a ditch somewhere. He could hear the driver cursing at the break petal before he'd let himself out, looking up at the rather large looking house. The amount of magic surrounding this house was obvious to him and even though it felt like home, it left and awful sinking feeling in his gut. This house was going to be the bane of his existence while he was here. It's like they purposely choice a home that would play off of his curse just to ******** him over. No one was going to like the guy who kept getting attacked by furniture.

Oliver grabbed his bag out from the car, dropping it on the ground, the small bag would pop to life, letting out a soft bark like a dog, before slowly scouting around after him, walking on all of it's four corners, the animated bag would stay just a few steps behind him. He'd smile a little watching the little thing crawl around before slowly making his way to the front gate, knowing very well that it would open for him, but he couldn't help but to flinch, somewhat expecting it turn in his direction. However, he was safe for now, the gate simply parted open for him, allowing him walk easily up the pavement.

Sadly, at the front door, his luck would turn rather sour. Just like the front gate, he was expecting the door to swing open for him, but after waiting for the stupid thing to open for several minutes, it remained close, he'd let out a low growl. Oliver's hands would start to roughly pull on the door knob, which seemed to refuse to turn for him. He'd give up pretty easily, pulling his hands back with anther growl, his only other choice was to knock and hope someone else was around to answer the door. He'd give the door a few knocks and just as he was about to step back, the door swung open, of course at him.

The door hit Oliver with just enough force to knock him back onto his a**, causing him to mumble a slew of curses as he'd watch the door quickly close it self almost in a mocking manner. He'd slowly pull himself up, he's face flushed from embarrassment as he'd rub his behind, hoping no one saw his tumble, he's ears slowly dropping down as he'd make his was back up to the door, knocking once more before quickly moving back, his arms in front of his face protectively.

User Image

Raphael took a deep breath as a light breeze ran through him, taking with it the scent of the leaves and grass. Often the Angel would walk like this, never actually going any where in particular but just following the tracks and trails across the woodlands. Sunlight seeped through the canopy and for the first time Raphael felt he could breath, no longer burdened by the trumpets of a Holy war. For now his blade would have to bear its thirst for blackened blood as Raphael searched for solace.

A white vixen soon emerged from the undergrowth and the angel immediately looked down from the sun as the animal nuzzled around the immortal's legs. "Come, Nia - we have some distance to walk" said the angel softly, petting the creature's head as it gave off a simmered growl in reply. Raphael would not take to the skies, it was decided, as both angel and fox tread deeper into the forest amidst the symphony of chirping birds.

He wasn't going to draw attention to himself just yet ...

Fuzzy Prophet

User Image

User Image
                                    Roxy Yammato

~My wish for you ( )
                                    ~Is that this life become all that you want it to, ( )
                                    ~I hope your dreams stay big ~ →And your worries stay small~ ~
                                    ~[
                                    ~LOCATION ( Inside the pinkroom ) ~ COMPANY ( → Presumably Creely ) ~~~ MOOD( Cheerful/Excited/embarrassed )

• "'"

Roxy gripped the handles of her suit's case as she turned on her heels and walked down the hall way. Behind her she could hear the demon say something that sounded like 'nice to meet you' , but she didn't bother to stop and reply. Usually she would but she just didn't feel comfortable around him also because of his drinking she couldn't be sure if he was being genuine or not. Ether way Roxy just kept walking, she passed at least ten rooms before she stopped to open one of her suit cases and pull out the letter she was given earlier. Inside the letter there was a note that read , Miss. Yammato you will be staying in the pink room and rooming with Creely. The werewolf grinned a little, she would love having a roommate. Someone she would get to know closely and hopefully someone she would come to like.

The red head closed her suit case carefully before picking it up again and turning around. She remembered passing a room that looked pink. Sure enough two door's back there was a florescent pink room, Roxy almost let out a low growl as she approached the room. She was thinking it was going to be a light pink not a neon pink that could burn your eyes out if you stared at one spot for to long. It will just have to do Roxy thought to herself as she calmed herself and walked into the room. She quickly set her suit cases down inside the door, she didn't take anytime to look around and notice that another persons suit case was laying on the floor or that there was even another person in the room! The were wolf just ran towards the bed and jumped, turning around and that last second so she could land on her back.

" Weeeee~ " She said happily before making impact with the bed. Today had already been pretty overwhelming with just coming to the house in general then meeting so many new people. Roxy was glad to be of her feet and have time to relax. Or so she thought until she opened her eyes, sat up on the bed cross legged and noticed the other individual in the room. " I'm sorry about that..- " She stammered a bit embarrassed at her own actions. " I was just excited to be able to lay down and relax and- " The were wolf felt like slapping herself of stammering. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before hopping off the bed. " I'm Roxy, I guess you must be Creely. " she smiled softly as she looked up at the man who had quiet handsome features in her opinion. " I guess we will be sleeping together. " Roxy quickly felt like rewording her statement as soon as she let it out, " I mean were room-mates not like- I'm sorry" She muttered the apology after she tried to correct herself, the behaviour wasn't normal for her.

Diisous

Height:
                                  5'5
                                  Weight:
                                  120lbs
                                  Eye Color:
                                  Hazel
                                  Hair Color:
                                  Red
                                  Roxy's Voice Actor:
                                  N/A
                                  Roxy's Song:
                                  N/A
                                  OOC; I'm tired so I tired my best~

Timid Cleric

User Image
❀—¤÷(`[¤*ҎαʈȻɦ*¤]´)÷¤—❀

Slowly, Patch would move herself against the the back wall of the kitchen, making sure to stay out of the new crap going on in the kitchen. A human looking boy came barreling in, claiming that Kira was his room mate, that lucky bastered. She already knew she wasn't roomed with the Elf, but some part of her wished she was. Not only would it be easier sharing a bed with anther female, she wouldn't really have to worry about getting in some else's hair or vice virsa. Hunching down, she'd watch the boy reach out to give Kira a hand shake, the only thing that stood out about the boy was his eye patch and yet, she still wasn't clever enough to come up with some witty line involving her name and his patch. Maybe it was some new trend and she should start sporting her own personal patch.

She'd roll her eyes as anther male would slip into the kitchen, wiggling in between Patch Boy and Kira, he'd joke about being frisked and she honestly couldn't help but to giggle softly at his comment. For whatever he was, the black haired guy was most likely someone Patch would wanna be around, not in a friendly way, but in, "i'll just stand over here and watch". That sounded much creepier than she had intended it to..

A small gust of wind seemed to roll by, which was odd considering they were inside, it ruffled up her bangs a little, making it just a tad bit harder for her to see the envelopes being carried around in the wind, that was still somehow in the house. Patch would tilt her head a little, pushing her glasses off to one side, before finding a letter that would slowly hover up to her, her name written on in some fancy golden text. Quickly, Patch would grab a hold of it, looking around the kitchen as everyone else seemed to have gotten their own.

Using her thumb, she'd slowly open it, reading the letter's message softly to herself in low mumbles, stopping at at the last line, her hands would shake a little. Not only did she hate ******** carnivals, but who the hell was going to ask the boring old human out on date and she didn't have the balls to ask someone else. She wasn't going to throw herself at someone if they didn't want her. Frustrated, Patch would crumple up the piece of paper and throw it into the trash, only to hear that over used, creepy sounding carnival music.

Slowly, Patch would walk over to a window in the kitchen that over looked the back yard, she'd watch as the house pretty much build a carnival in an instant, rides and all. Adjusting her glasses, she'd step back from the window, shaking her head. "Not only does it sound like hell, it looks like hell.." She'd mutter to herself.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Timid Cleric

User Image
✘𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯✘☩✘☩✘☩✘☩✘☩✘☩✘☩

Somber didn't mind that she was moving his body around or fiddled around with his hair. She seemed to be more comfortable with him like this, which was perfectly fine. He really wasn't all too surprised that she had been in bed with anther demon or that said demon would try to kill her. Depending on the demon, this little witch was lucky she was alive. He'd shake his head gently at her as she mentioned something about killing her. "No, even if I wanted to the house would stop me. There really would be no point in attacking anyone, plus I know better than to just attack people all willy-nilly. It would be rather rude of me."

Her other comments about frogs and an othe to be nonviolent was all around just funny to him. One being who thirsty for violence and anther who can't harm a hair on your head, but could fulfill and nursery ryheme were stuck together in a room. How interesting. "I don't sleep all too much either, so I guess we wont have to worry about being bed hogs." He'd joke a litte, smirking just a bit. his eye never really left ceiling. "At the very least, it's nice to met you Dani." He'd add gently after hearing her name he's eyes darting over to her, doing his best to give a genuine looking smile.

A small gust of wind would float buy, bringing along two small envelopes, their names scribbled on them. Using his free hand Somber would reach up, catching both letters, he'd swoop his hand down offering Dani's letter to her before using his tongue to open up his own envelope. He'd scim through the short amount of text, his eyes slowly drifting over his room mates. " I wont ask you, unless you wished to go with me. But if you have anyone else in mind, you better hurry up and go ask them." He'd give her a more reassuring smile, before moving his gaze back to the ceiling. He really didn't have anyone in mind that he'd prefer going with. Maybe some one new since he really didn't know anyone besides Dani at this point and the breif moments he spent down stairs with the others. Either way he'd take what little company he was offered. Somber had never really been to a carnival before, so he was rather prepared for an interesting new expirance anyways.

The smell of sugar and deep fried foods would almost smack him in the face as odd music would start to filter into the house. He could only guess that getting to this place would be as simple as walking into your back yard, which seemed like a pretty good reason to like this magic house just a tad bit.

Sparkly Star

User Image

Joyous frowned slightly when he turned down her generous offer to put in effort to make him more comfortable sharing the room. Fine then, he could sleep on the floor and she wouldn’t make a single comment about that again to him. He started to unpack into the smaller closet. Her one deep blue eyes stared at his back as he moved around. When the elf did look back at her it was to explain that he would be changing in the bathroom not in a closet, giving an odd and uncomfortable smile. The tiny frown remained upon her painted lips as he paused before saying that they would become ‘closer friends’ if he were to sleep on the floor and change in the bathroom. Well, no, not really. Sleeping next to each other would bring them closer in what ever sort of ‘ship’ they would be in, friend or otherwise... but not him sleeping on the floor.
“I suppose. If that’s what you prefer.” The reaper replied, getting up off the bed. She left her bag behind and headed past him to the door. The elf was handsome and polite, surely a catch compared to the more pigheaded men who would arrive here, but she could hear many voices from beyond this room and was indeed curious who else was here. It would likely be no shame to wind up with the pretty blonde elf warrior, but it would be a shame indeed to meet no other men at all while here.
Joyous placed her hand on the knob of the door, turning it to opening it up but as she looked into the hall she paused. She should probably not just leave without another word to her new roommate. That would be rude and might irritate him.
“Do you wish to meet the new arrivals as well?” she asked, careful to make it sound as a very casual invite stated out of common courtesy and to exclude the phrase ‘with me’ which could sound claiming if taken improperly.

AquaTheDemon

twilightsymphonies

SithMister_Byrd

Marilalisasayala

Sir John Dimes

l-N-F-E-C-T-l-0-N

User ImageUser Image
|| With Patch, Lukas, Caius, Alvarie, and Oliver || Located - Main Room || Feeling Slightly Amused ||
                                                                  (( Ugh, sorry this sucks. I don't think I'll have Jason up until the morning, sorry. ))

Kira listened as Lukas explained that he only wanted to introduce himself to the person he’d be rooming with. So, he was her roommate? Now she found herself wanting to analyze him, study him. Loud, quiet? Definitely on the quiet side. Rude, friendly? He seemed friendlier, but she’d have to figure that out after she knew him longer. Kira was certainly one to judge people, though, only initially. It was nice to know what she was getting in to. Kira made sure to memorize his name when he said it. Lukas. Since she’d be rooming with him, it’d be best to remember his name. "Kira Yevon." She replied. Her mother was actually very high up in what could be considered ranks, serving as a trusted advisor to some of the most important people in the elfin race. Having a family member so high up, Kira was a rather spoiled child, not that her parents let that get to her head.

Kira’s eyes watched as Lukas extended his hand to shake hers. The elf gave a polite smile and began to extend her hand in his direction, but froze her movements and took a step back when someone else decided to invade. Excuse me coming through! The owner of the body called out. Then, he proceeded to add extra commentary towards Lukas. Kira wasn’t sure whether to be annoyed, or amused. But it ended up being a mix of both. "Well then…" She spoke, almost under her breath, in a calm, quiet tone. If the comments had been directed towards her, she would feel the need to hold her own. But the man was most obviously trying to push Lukas’ buttons, and that was not her fight. The rude man decided he was going to get a drink from the fridge afterwards though.

A knock on the door drew Kira’s eyes over to the entry way. Only seconds later the door opened and the elf watched as a new arrival fell flat on his a**. Then, the door shut once more. Kira raised an eyebrow with slight interest in the situation, and once another knock on the door could be heard, she made her way over to the door. With ease, she pulled it open, taking a couple steps back and pulling the door open wider. She stood there, making sure the man could get in without the house playing tricks on him. The house seemed to like doing that, but had yet to target her, which she was thankful for.

Once again, Kira’s attention had been drawn elsewhere. Her hand was still clasped tight around the doorknob when a breeze began to come through. Common sense was enough to say that it wasn’t a draft from the open door, but the house itself. Then, letters began to float through the air, arriving at the guests. One of the envelopes floated up to her, and Kira grabbed it with her freehand. After making sure that Oliver was inside, she let go of the doorknob. Her fingers pulled the envelope open and lightly tugged the paper inside out. She read over the letter before tucking it back inside of the envelope. So, whoever asked whoever first, they were to go on a date with. Kira didn’t feel quite like asking anyone anything, so if worst came to worst, she’d end up with the last of the bunch and end up asking one of them.

Timid Cleric

User Image

I'm not clumsy, I'm just accident prone.

`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´
`.¸¸.´´¯`` .¸¸.´

Luckily Oliver's knock had been heard, when the door opened reliving a pretty blue eyed, dark haired girl he couldn't help but to smile just a tad bit too wide. This was the first time in a long time he would have met someone outside of his family. From the looks of it the girl was an Elf from the pointy ears, but there seemed to be so much going on, the poor girl seemed so distracted. Before stepping into the house he'd lean his body to the side trying to get the full picture of what was going on. It just seemed like a hole lot of crazy was going in the kitchen, several people seemed to be grouped there. Oliver couldn't help but to keep his smile on as he finally entered the house, bowing a little as he thanked the Elf, making sure not to disturb her as she read over her own letter.

Oliver had already caught his own letter in the door way, his bag following after him as he'd slowly make his was into the kitchen, stopping near what appeared to be a Faun. He'd give his fellow man a slight wave before focusing on his envelope, struggling a bit before having to really tear at and someone how the process he had manged to give himself a paper cut on his thumb. He'd let out a soft whimper as he'd aimless shake his slightly bleeding hand around in the air, ignoring the sting as he'd read the letter to himself. Oliver had never been to a carnival, in fact he really wasn't sure what it was, but apparently he was forced to go with who ever bothered to ask him or whoever he bothered to ask. Which sucked because there he hadn't really met anyone yet and he really didn't want to be stuck going with someone unpleasant. Plus, this would technically be his first date.. Oliver's hand would slowly stop shaking as he'd pull it back into his body, his ears drooping down quickly as the hand with the letter would crumbled it up as though it never existed. For now, he's just ignore it.

Taking a deep breath, Oliver would do his best to ignore the random flashing lights and gaudy music coming from the back door as he'd randomly start to speak, not at anyone in particular, but to anyone willing to listen. "Uhum.. Hi.. My names Oliver.. Nice to meet you all.." His voice wasn't all too high and his eye darted around the room as though he were a deer in head lights. He most differently looked some kind of fool or freak. Than again he was standing in a kitchen full of so many different creatures.. They all were pretty much freaks.

User Image
The Fire Breather
|| With Roxy || Located - Pink Room || Feeling Energetic ||

Jason’s eyes traveled across the thick curtains/drapery all around the room. From the ceilings to the walls. If he was a girl, a girly one, the room might be a bit more visually pleasing. He could live though. Pink was somewhat close to red, and that was his favorite color. ”Weeeee~ “ The noise managed to catch his attention. Jason made a rather slow turn, just in time to see a girl throw herself on the bed. Well, at least she wasn’t boring. That would really suck. Then, considering her next words, she hadn’t seemed to notice him. She apologized and began to explain a bit. When she said her name, it confirmed that she was in fact his roommate and she was, indeed, pretty. This house was bound to be full of attractive people, like himself. "Jason." He corrected. Creely, though it was his last name, would sound odd to be referred to as. "Unless you reallllly wanna call me Creely. Then, I guess you can." He added with a small smile.

When she said that they’d be sleeping together, although he knew what she meant, he couldn’t help but give her a not-so-subtle wink. Jason tossed himself onto the bed next to her as she began correcting herself and apologized yet again. He kicked his feet in front of him and placed his hands on his stomach. "No reason to apologize so much." He was sure to inform her. Though, if she had ever managed to piss him off, apologies might help. His temper was easy, yet hard to reach. All it took was the wrong words and he was ready to set someone on fire, literally. Maybe it was the dragon in him, or maybe he had a little bit of a mental deficiency. The world may never know.

"So, what are you? I’m a dragon hybrid." Jason would like to know what her race was. Part of him wanted to breathe some fire out for her, being inside, it wasn’t such a good idea though. "I’m great for roasting marsh mellows." Jason had made sure to add with a playful smile. Then, he began to feel a breeze and the door swung open slowly, two envelopes being carried by the phantom wind. One floated directly to him, the other to Roxy, the door slowly closing afterwards. Jason gave a slightly puzzled look towards Roxy before carelessly ripping his envelope open. He pulled the letter out, reading about the small event. After reading it, he sat the ripped envelope down on the bed, keeping the letter in hand.

In a quick motion he rolled himself off the bed and onto the floor. He pulled himself to his feet with ease and made his way over to her side of the bed, kneeling down as if he were about to propose. "Roxy, will you be my date?" A goofy grin placed itself on his features. The hand with the letter still in it lifted up and he waved the paper a few good times. "Remember, you can’t say no." Jason added, the same smile still on his face as he begun to pull himself to his feet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff