Noted 0.51612903225806 51.6% [ 32 ]
I have something to add! 0.080645161290323 8.1% [ 5 ]
Gold 0.40322580645161 40.3% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 107 108 109 > >> »|

User Image
User Image

◢▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇◣

Chase gave a small nod, Shea was catching on much quicker than he'd expected her to. He gave himself a mental reminder that she had danced before, but it had been a more formal study, perhaps it would help her pick up on the other types of dances he knew. "Well since you don't have any questions there isn't any reason not to keep moving ahead." A playful grin ran over his features, he continued with the basic step - before stepping back giving a quick side step flair to the original step he'd shown her. "Try to mimic me ... and when I tell you follow my lead."

Giving Shea a few more examples he waits to make sure she has the additional step down as the song from the small speaker switches to the next on the playlist. With the changing tempo Chase instinctively changes the timing to their moves. "Now with this step, it'll make it so you can slide back..." taking a quick step back Chase holds his arm up still touching Shea's hand lightly, grinning wide he reaches out and touches her shoulder trying to guide her movement, "now spin ~"

He extends his arm but doesn't leave Shea on her own too long, not sure if she'd be able to keep her balance he pulls her back in quickly, wrapping an arm around her back as he does, "hold my shoulder." Without warning he swivels his feet and dips her back deeply. Pulling her back up a moment later, relaxing his arms so he was only lightly holding her enough so she'd have support if needed but could move and back away if she wanted; he chuckles pausing from dancing and smiles. "That was a bit quick...but what did you think?" He hoped that he hadn't startled her too badly, but couldn't help himself from trying to show her that dancing was meant for moving.

User Image
                                                                    ◢▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

xxx ✖ Location : Waterfall ✖
                                                                    xxx ✖ Company : Shea ✖
                                                                    xxx ✖ Theme: xXx
                                                                    xxx ✖ Outfit: xXx
                                                                    xxx ✖ Body: xXx
                                                                    xxx ✖ Piercing: xXx

dragonprincess_bloom

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sheas 4th Theme

Sheas voice (Serah from ff13))

User Image

Shea Alu Lunario

Sheas True Siren Form--User Image

User Image

I fear i will never find anyone...I know my greatest pain is yet to come

Shea could not help but smile, she was having so much fun. Really she never knew dancing could be anything remotely similar to fun. Noticing his playful grin her own smile widened. "Okay.", she told him as she watched him, though she did try to mimic his moves she felt that she was not as fluid in her movements as he was. Maybe she was just being overly critical of herself. Hearing the tempo of the music changing she started to feel a bit nervous, wondering if she could easily get the new steps that he was bound to show her. Though she did not let her fear show.

Watching him once more as he showed her the sliding back movement, yes it seemed simple enough. Though again she felt that she was still a bit rigid in her standing and movement. Feeling his fingers and palms gently touching her own fingers something akin to a shiver slightly ran through her body. Maybe more like a slight electric shock, it was something that though not unpleasant was new to her. When he instructed her to spin, she did just that, though like her natural self she seemed to wobble a bit more than she should have. At least though she did not fall, so for her that was a plus.

As he then brought her back towards him she could not help but notice how close they were standing again, something about being so close to him sent her pulse to almost go into a double time effort. She placed her hands gently against his shoulders as he dipped her, she felt her pulse hammering a bit more from the surprise of it all. When he then brought her back up, her face was a bit closer to his, her chest pounding against her ribcage as she chuckled and smiled. "That was amazing.",she said with her eyes wide with enjoyment twinkling in them. Yes Chase seemed to really be able to help her unwind from her normally tight and almost unfeeling self.

Will we find each other in the dark...My long lost love?

Mood: Curious and Nervous
Attire: Sheas outfit
Companion(s): Chase
Room and Roommate: Black and White Room with

User Image

I am a Siren.

Lurker in the Depths

Shirtless Raider

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
User ImageUser Image

Where: Kitchen
                                          With: Rikka, Darius
                                          Wearing: A shirt like this, in dark brown with plain dark brown pants of the same style to match and sandals.
                                          Body: Very tall and muscular, dark tan skin, with horns, large wings, a tail. Talons on his feet and fingers have been filed down. No Belly Button.
                                          Theme: xXx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Im'rila studies the envelope door for a moment and chuckles hearing Rikka considering what other colors they can come in, "well envelopes usually are made from paper. And they can dye paper all sorts of colors. So I'm guessing you could get envelopes in whatever color you want." Reaching out he touches the door lightly, part of him wondering if it really was made of wood. Feeling a hard surface he shrugs a little - at least their door wasn't just made of paper.

With Flint off with Aiden again, Im'rila turns his attention back toward Rikka his gaze going inward to the room. He pauses at the entrance, the sharp edges and modern appearance of it was much different than the rooms of his mother's sandstone palace back home. Stepping more inside, he eyes the strange screen on the desk, he'd grown up with very little in the way of technology. Stepping over toward the computer the half dragon carefully prods one of keys on the keyboard. The screen lights up as the key is pressed, Im'rila's eyes widen his wings lifting in surprise. "...what is this thing...". As his curiosity grows his tail starts to flicker a little from side to side, reaching down he pokes another key randomly causing the machine to let out an angry beep! Clearing his throat Im'rila takes half a step back, he didn't know what it was but he was pretty sure that the beep wasn't a good thing.

"This is amazing..."

Turning his attention back toward Rikka as he hears her voice, he smiles glancing once over his shoulder to the machine behind him now. "It does seem to be a very nice room. Not quite like any place I've ever been in before. I'm glad it's plenty big I was a little worried that the ceilings would be too low ..." turning to the side he leaves their luggage not far from the computer desk. Tilting his head he notices Rikka's blush and furrows her brow he hoped she wasn't becoming ill or something similar.

"So um...since there's only one bed...if you'd like...I can sleep there so you can have the bed.I'm really small so I can fit easily on that even in this form..."

Im'rila lifts a brow and looks to the bed and then to the small couch nearby, taking a step over he settles onto the edge to sit. "Wouldn't the bed be more comfortable?" He had his own room back home but had often slept with his clutchmates in a pile the idea of sleeping near others wasn't particularly new to him. Pressing his hand down he glances over to Rikka and holds his free hand out, "are you worried that I'll turn over and crush you in your sleep? I promise I don't really move in my sleep." It was just sleeping in Im'rila's mind he didn't comprehend why there would be an issue with using the same space for rest.

User Image
The desert is a place of bones, where the innards are turned out, to desiccate into dust.

Titanium_Nitrate
yum_puddi

Business Gekko

User Image
`•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´ℛikka`•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´
The Fae

Hearing Im'rila ask about a certain contraption,she looked at the device curiously.When he began pushing different parts of it, the thing retaliated by making an angry beeping sound. Rikka jumped a little then chuckled at Im'rila's reaction."Guess it doesn't like being touched like that."She commented before he recuperated from the surprise of the beep.He then talked about the room and how he had never seen anything like it and how he had been previously concerned about about the size of it."I've never seen anything like this either,I'm used to my forest and that it.I like it though, and I'm glad you'll be comfortable here and that you don't have worry about the ceilings."The fae replied with a warm smile.

The conversation then shifted to their sleeping arrangement."Oh um...I'm sure it would be but um..."Rikka then started playing with her hair shyly and lost her voice.She then noticed Im'rila extending his free hand to her,which she accepted and then carefully moved to sit beside him.It would seem her question made him wonder if she was worried about being squished while she slept,and he then reassured her that he wouldn't and that he didn't even move much in his sleep.Smiling at him,she gently kissed his cheek,letting it linger fora moment."Not at all, I know I'm safe with you.It's just...with Fae...they don't usually share a bed with someone unless romantically involved...so...I um..."Rikka's cheeks then turned a bright pink and she looked down some."I just didn't know if you felt that way or if dragons did the same thing..."Her eyes didn't move from the floor as she spoke.She was feeling a little foolish for even thinking that they were at that stage.Though, she was attracted to Im'rila and he had expressed he cared for her, she wasn't sure to what extent.

Voice Dana
Wing Status-Visible Hidden(tattoo)
Height-Regular(5' 4 " ) Tiny(4 inches tall)
Body Type, she also doesn't have a bellybutton.
Wearing: Dress and shoes
With: Im'rila
OOC:

Mauve Alert

Devoted Streaker

User Image
                                                                                                                          ____________________________
                                                                                                                          WHY ARE YOU OUT AT THIS TIME?

ᴘᴇʀʜᴀᴘs ɪ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ
                                                                                                  xxxxxxx✖✖xxxx ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ

xxxxxx⇜ ǝ ɹ ɐxx ǝ ɹ ǝ ɥ ʇxx ʇ ɐ ɥ ʇ ⇤

post layout by perpetual apocalypses
                                                                                                  ██ xxM - MNS TE R S xx

ou txxx there . . .

Clare watched Alva head outside after her and the other strange male had pushed himself through and onto the roof as well. Alva motioned towards the stream, so the young witch followed her. When she mentioned a fish, Clare originally found it odd. She held onto the things passed to her by Alva. Clare realized what it was for once the demoness mentioned her informant. Frankly, she was somewhat excited inside. With any luck, she might be able to witness a demon cast a spell. Spells interested her, but the application and mechanics behind it were what peaks her interest. Once Alva had caught the fish, Clare returned her things. As they walked down the orchard, “That guy, the one rushing to aid you, who was he?” Clare asked.

At some point by the edge, Clare stopped. She pointed out a shady area. The orchard’s trees were at the perfect angle to block out most of the sun’s rays. “This looks like a keeper, doesn’t it?” She began, “I can hold onto those things again if you like.” The witch finished and extended a hand as a gesture. During their short walk and brief conversation, Clare had already made herself acquainted with Alva, at least with her presence anyway. Conversation is much easier for her. Especially when the person she is talking to has history with the magical element. Then Clare remembered, she was going to summon a familiar of hers today as well to keep in her room. She had anticipated that she would be bored most of the time, and her familiar would keep her occupied. However, she placed it on hold for Alva to finish.

▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇
                                Where: Kitchen > Outside - Orchard
                                Who: Alva and a fish
                                What: Hoping that she gets to see some magic, woohoo!

Mauve Alert

Skyeworks

Shirtless Raider

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
User Image
        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B R I G H T X I S X T H E X M O O N X H I G H X I N X S T A R L I G H T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        ...................................................................................................................................................................
        ...................................................................................................................................................................

X• • •XXc** îți așterniXX• • •XXasa te vei culcaXX• • •
        It's scratching on the walls XXX In the closet, in the halls XXX It comes awake XXX And I can't control it
        It's scratching on the walls XXX In the closet, in the halls XXX It comes awake XXX And I can't control it

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬xxxx▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxxxxx the real W O R L D ⋮ ⇨ is where the ▫▫▫ MONSTERS ⇣⇡ are
        xlocation ⋮ Room>Hallxcompany ⋮ Aiden & Orianaxfeeling ⋮ Conflictedxattire ⋮ Current

Once out of the room Theirn heads directly outside after the morning he'd had he really didn't want to accidentally run into someone else and lead to more incidents. Once he hits the outdoors the werewolf takes in a deep breath smiling a little, even just a little bit of fresh air felt wonderful to him. Hearing a tree mentioned Theirn looks over and gives a nod, "it looks like a good spot. Relaxing would be pretty nice right about now, feel like the days been going on so long and it's really just started." Wandering through the grass he stretches and studies the tree. "Looks like an easy enough climb, I could probably even get up there like this." He climbed from time to time, but his wolf he knew could and would climb if it was after something.

A small creature came gliding through the air in front of him and Theirn freezes, blinking a little in surprise. It was an odd little thing and he couldn't really place what it was. "Ah I forgot man, this is my animal, Flint, he's a pitwick. Really rare, and only interacts with druids, He's one of the last of his kind." Theirn chuckles and tilts his head a little watching him, "reminds me of a sugarglider. He's your animal, that means you talk to each other then?" Getting closer to the tree, he moves up and drops down sitting down and resting back against the tree. Glancing up to the little creature playing among the branches he gestures up waving toward Flint, "nice to meet you, Flint."

"So tell me man, what happened to you to make you shift unwillingly?"

Theirn looks up over toward Aiden as he speaks, letting a breath out he closes his eyes. "Hrm, do you mean today or how it all started?" Taking a moment to continue considering the question, Theirn frowns a little. He'd just met Aiden and really wasn't sure how much he wanted to share with the man...or dump his problems on him. "The core of what happened is that my curse was altered years ago - some sort of spell. My beast has been harder to control since then - usually a problem if I'm confused or something starts to get emotions running. Primal instincts are more of an issue - things like that." Looking back he could see where the trouble had started, he'd not let himself stay in one place for too long in the past and he hadn't let himself to get close to anyone during that time.

"... the switch between just random people and prey, I have trouble controlling it. I probably would have been all right if I hadn't been bound. Getting myself alone usually helps." Opening his eyes Theirn glances over toward Flint rolling in the grass. Slipping off his sandals Theirn wiggles his toes through the grass and relaxes some, "natural feelings aren't usually a problem - just getting them to get along with others can be a problem."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬xxxx▬▬▬▬▬

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

The Raving Robot
              #00693E

Shirtless Raider

10,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

User Image
◢▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇◣

"I shall help you! As a demon of the eastern mountain, It is my upmost duty to secure a place need for my commander! I'm Saarebas! Demon of the eastern mountain and here on a mission to find a shaded area for my commander!"

Alva's eye twitches a little and she lets a breath out, looking up as Saare takes to the sky. Grumbling a little she watches the male demon fly for a moment. Hopefully he wouldn't start the forest on fire while he was looking. If Saare was going to insist on being around for this he was going to have to be quiet, it would be a waste of effort if she ended up having to destroy her informant before she could learn anything. The shadow she was planning to call normally was a scavenger of sorts, seeking out human suffering or places of great disaster and feeding off of the remains of the energy left behind. However if it was freed by carelessness after materializing, she didn't trust it wouldn't try to harm the others on the estate.

“That guy, the one rushing to aid you, who was he?”

Alva looks over toward Clare and sighs, "that is Saarebas, he is my male counterpart...though at times I question if he is actually a demon." Alva continues over toward the shaded area, "he is mostly harmless, but if he gets excited watch for fires." Glancing up to the tree and then around Alva took a moment to find the spot in deepest shade, "really he is like an excited puppy, but instead of peeing on the floor he starts it on fire."

“I can hold onto those things again if you like.”

Two of Alva's arms move over and deposit the whiskey and orange in Clare's hands, "most important, once the circle is made and creature is called do not disrupt the circle." Alva still keeps ahold of the living fish that had stopped struggling and was now just taking shallow breaths. "It would be most annoying to have to destroy the creature to keep it from harming you. I trust you know magic and understand." Reaching up toward the tree Alva breaks a thin branch down from the tree before starting to move in a circle, drawing almost a perfect circle in the ground; at least she trusted the witch more than she would some others. Taking a step back one of her top arms moves to her free bottom hand and with quick efficiency she slices open her palm. Flicking the cut hand out over the circle she drops a few drops of her blood into the circle, as the drops fall a soft glow goes through the circle, as the glow passes through the dirt it burns and fixes the circle eventually creating a more perfect circle burnt into the ground.

Giving a small nod Alva watches the circle for a moment before glancing to the sky, "I am tempted to try and do this before Saarebas is back but I suspect he would land in the middle of the circle once the shadow is summoned if I do not call him now." Her cut hand, already had sealed itself up a few remaining drops of blood on her hand the only indication it had been cut. Pressing two fingers between her lips the demoness lets out a screeching whistle toward the sky, looking up toward it waiting for Saare to return. While waiting for the other demon Alva tilts her head over toward Clare, "you have stated you are a witch ... what kind of witch are you?"

User Image
◢▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

My favorite lie to tell: ...just confess and everything will be all right.

xxx ✰ Location : Kitchen ✰
xxx ✰ Company : Clare ✰
xxx ✰ Voice: Helena
xxx ✰ Theme: xXx
xxx ✰ Outfit: xXx

NaziTrice
Skyeworks
User Image
Amaris Lyall
The Werewolf

The faun's assessment that the location of the waterfall near her home was inadequate earned a roll of her eyes. Amaris's mouth twitched upward as she felt his elbow nudge her and without missing a beat, she gently bumped her hip against him in retaliation. Though she had to admit that being so deep in the forest that they couldn't get out was by no means unappealing. Hell, who would want to escape this? It was wonderful to be out from under the roof of that madhouse, taking in the fresh air. The sights and scents of the outdoors were far more appealing. Were she not in such pleasant company, Amaris would be giving into the temptation of abandoning her human shape in favor of her wolf form.

There would come a time where she'd be able to indulge herself. At the moment, she was perfectly content with Cairo and the pointy eared duo. Twillis was certainly doing a good job of keeping things entertaining and found a minor oversight in the debate against what passed as likely cure for a curse. "Touche! Although I think a fairy tale's definition of true love differs from yours. Luckily, the real world is a lot less dull."

While her ears had clearly caught the elf's retort, her gaze was fixed on their horned companion as Twill spoke. His blue eyes had conveniently been diverted when the other female mentioned kissing, which made Amaris question the source of the lovely new coloring on his face. 'Your mind on dirty thoughts?' The words were right there on the tip of her tongue, but she didn't allow them to tumble out of her mouth. The faun already appeared flustered enough without them. She didn't want to go too far and possibly break the poor guy.

It turned out to be a wise decision, considering the reaction to relaying Cairo's words from last night for their new elf to hear. She had not exactly known what sort of response her comment would bring forth, but it was better than what her mind could have conjured up. Her lips parted in a sharp fanged grin as the faun broke into laughter and she quickly joined in when Felix came up close behind Cairo, declaring that the two were life partners. However, at his claim that the relationship was open and that it was lucky for her, surprise flickered over her amused expression. She cast a glance at Cairo from the corner of her eye. Was he implying that...

Dismissing it as noting more than a jest, Amaris responded in kind, placing her hands on her hips as she turned to face Felix. "Oh, I'm the lucky one?" she questioned skeptically. "In case you've forgotten, there are several others living with us that I can choose from." She flashed a playful smile, but her stomach twisted slightly. The reason for being here in the first place had not crossed her mind since she first arrived at the manor. And after the incident on the roof, it was honestly the last thing she wanted to be dwelling on.

Focusing on a nearly breathless Cairo, the werewolf fell into step beside him again, watching to make sure he wasn't going to keel over. Once he'd caught his breath and she was convinced he wasn't going to die on her anytime soon, she allowed her gaze to sweep over their surroundings. As they walked, she took the time to drink in the natural beauty of the forest while also remaining alert for any areas of interest. She still needed to scout for a place to spend her more... wild nights, after all. Though nothing she'd be able to spot on the way to their destination would suffice. Amaris needed somewhere not only far enough away from the manor, but also from any other appealing locations like the waterfall. She didn't think there would be all that many night time wanderers, yet she didn't want to push her luck - or anybody else's - by being too careless.

Movement from the faun's head as he indicated to the elves lured her attention back to her companions. Giving Cairo a curious look, she watched as he halted the two behind them and announced that they were to answer questions without the aid of vowels. "Ah, evil indeed," she chimed in, agreeing with Twill, although she shot a grin at the smaller elf. "Sadly, our dear faun never did claim to be a priest. You lured yourself into a false sense of security, my pointy eared friend."

Her lips eased into a lighter smile upon feeling the weight of Cairo's arm over her shoulders. Physical contact was never really something Amaris was shy of. In fact, she quite enjoyed it. Maybe it was because she'd been lacking this kind of closeness in the past two years, but there seemed to be something a bit different when it came from the faun. Like she had a long time friend by her side rather than somebody she'd only met yesterday. Not that she had time to give much thought as to why; his soft spoken words informing her that they were nearly at the waterfall had her bubbling with anticipation. Her steps quickened a bit, though not enough to distance herself from him. She, too, could hear the crashing water and it was almost like music to her ears. Except...

She tilted her head slightly. Strange. Now she was actually hearing music as well. A familiar rhythm. The new sound didn't cause her steps to falter as curiosity continued to drive her on. She suddenly stopped short without warning, her eyes full of awe. There it was, exactly like Cairo had promised. Much larger than she imagined, the sight of the waterfall held Amaris captive for several moments. Though as her eyes strayed from the top of the endless falling water towards the pool below, something else managed to draw her attention away. Two others, a male and female she'd seen dancing in the kitchen earlier, were moving to the music the werewolf had heard. Even without the hint that the music provided, she easily identified the type of dance that the male was guiding the white haired beauty through.

Memories of the night prior, of going through the same steps with Cairo brought a warm smile to her face. It was tempting to start a dance up with the faun right there and then. Oh, but there was no time right now. That waterfall was practically roaring out her name. Besides, the pair looked like they were in the middle of something. She turned slightly towards the faun, reaching up to grasp the hand that dangled over her shoulders and giving it a light pull. "Let's get to the top, yeah?" Catching something from her peripheral vision, her lips twitched upward as she saw Twill letting something fly towards her horned friend. "Incoming!"

User Image
Location:: Waterfallxxx Company:: Cairo, Twill and Felixxxx Wearing:: Tank top and shorts xxx OoC::

The Raving Robot

Frozen Skyefall

Sir Blaze Creed

Lurker in the Depths

dragonprincess_bloom
User Image
User Image

◢▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇◣

"That was amazing."

Chase chuckles again and gives a nod, "it was - your a pretty good dancer yourself. Lets take a bit of a break there are quite a few similar dances I can show you and then there are lifts and similar that can make it really entertaining." Despite suggesting a break he doesn't loosen his arms completely at first instead holding Shea for a few more moments. Realizing what he'd been doing Chase blinks and then decides to end the dance with a hug. Hugs were something Chase knew he tended to be pretty good with. "So, do you want to look at different dances, I can pull up some video or listen to more music." As he speaks he moves over toward where the ipod with the speaker was sitting, and reaches down for his lemonade and Shea's water, turning he offers the drink over toward her.

Turning Chase drops down to rest near the tree as the music changes again, he smiles a little his electric swing playlist was one of his favorites. He pats the ground next to him before motioning to Shea to take a seat near him. Motion nearby catches his attention, "it looks like we have some company." Taking a drink of his lemonade his gaze wanders over toward the group, they weren't too close yet so he just let them be for the moment. "If they get in the water it would almost be worth it to surprise them," yawning a little he pulls the ipod onto his lap as the music plays, depending on what Shea is in the mood for he plans to bring up a video or some other type of music. He'd wait to interject himself in the other group if he even did, the thought of diving in and appearing as a hippopotamus under them in the water was very tempting.

"So, I know you didn't get to go out and do much before...but what sorts of things did you enjoy doing? Before you came here?" Chase returns his gaze over to Shea as he asks, maybe if he knew what sorts of things she had enjoyed before he could better plan on the sorts of things she might like doing now. As it stood he was really enjoying himself, and was hoping to keep the light haired girl as a friend at the very least.

User Image
                                                                    ◢▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

xxx ✖ Location : Waterfall ✖
                                                                    xxx ✖ Company : Shea ✖
                                                                    xxx ✖ Theme: xXx
                                                                    xxx ✖ Outfit: xXx
                                                                    xxx ✖ Body: xXx
                                                                    xxx ✖ Piercing: xXx

dragonprincess_bloom
The Raving Robot
Skyeworks
Sir Blaze Creed
The Fool Moon
                        User Image

User Image

The tree was comfortable, outside it was quiet and before he knew it Köle had drifted off into sleep. He hadn't really had a very calm last few days. Since being captured by the Amazon females, Köle hadn't let himself go to sleep the entire time he'd been considering his best routes of escape. Instead of death he'd been sentenced to the mansion. Despite the mansion being his punishment it was the first time he'd had some real peace for quite a while and sleep wasn't far around the corner once he let himself relax.

His dreams were disjointed memories of the jungle mixed with his fears as he fled from an unseen foe. He dropped down to the logging camp only to find it completely deserted, cook fires still lit with half eaten meals nearby. An eerie silence was his only companion as he wanders through the camp, the jungle was oddly silent nearby. Continuing to journey the silence was finally broken as he could hear voices in the distance, pausing Köle tilts his head trying to pick up what was being said before moving through the brush trying to find the source of the sound. The camp falls away, soon so does the jungle changing from the large plush vegetation he is use to, to smaller trees and plants that were new to him as it slowly started to take on the appearance of the forest nearby.

As he gets closer to the voices he realizes that they sound familiar, not anyone he knows but voices he'd heard before. The realization finally pulls Köle into wakefulness, stretching a little he looks around as he takes in his surroundings finding himself under the tree still. A conversation is going on behind him, still fuzzy headed from sleep he doesn't really pick up what is being said, something about a wolf and getting back to nature. One of the voices he knows belongs to the witch doctor he saw when he first arrived at the mansion while the other belongs to the man that became a beast. Frowning the Amazon considers trying to quietly leave the area, the others obviously hadn't realized someone else was using their tree yet. Leaving would probably draw attention of it's own he decided.

Wiping a bit of sleep from his eyes he glances to the side before moving to the right, pulling himself to his feet he leans against the tree and peers around it before looking down toward Aiden and then over to Theirn. Reaching up Köle pulls some of his long hair that had fallen in his face while sleeping back, "Witch Doctor..." it was the voice from earlier, the man that pulled fire from air. Köle's gaze dropped to the pipe in Aiden's hand, he'd seen pipes and cigarettes among the Loggers before but the smoke from the device Aiden was holding smelled strange in comparison. The Amazon rubs his eyes, his expression still half filled with sleep.
    □■□┋ The ♂ Amazon ┋■□■
    _ Theme:【XX
    _ Voice:【XX
    _ Bone Knife:【XX
    _ Outfit:【XX

The Raving Robot

Mauve Alert

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sheas 4th Theme

Sheas voice (Serah from ff13))

User Image

Shea Alu Lunario

Sheas True Siren Form--User Image

User Image

I fear i will never find anyone...I know my greatest pain is yet to come

Shea could not help but blush as he once more complimented her. Yes she felt so very happy, and so very much free while being around Chase. "Alright.",she said as she thought he might just break away from her he kept his arms loosely around her. Granted she was usually one to feel uneasy with arms around her but in Chase's embrace she felt safe or at the very least she enjoyed being in his arms. She gently returned his hug, though she was not sure if she was able to give good hugs or not since it was something rather new to her.

As he went over to his I-Pod and grabbed their drinks she started to make her way towards him. Yes she could use a nice drink of water after their little private dance lessons. As he sat down and then motioned for her to take the spot next to him she did just that. Sitting a bit close as her arm gently brushed against his. Yes before she would have probably just jerked away from the person and apologize for it, but this time she just seemed to smile softly and not really give it much thought. As he mentioned about company though she stiffened a bit. Thankfully they were outside so she should not feel as claustrophobic as being indoors but still she was nervous when it came to being around others.

Trying though to not act so nervous and such she tried to smile. "I bet they would be a bit curious to know how or why there is a hippo in the water." Her eyes seemed to be a bit more nervous looking than happy now as he had turned to look at her. Out of reflex when she was a nervous and such Shea had brought her legs up and her arms wrapped around them. "Mostly I enjoyed reading books or singing. Well before my Father made me sing at those parties. Swimming too I guess." Yes she really did not do alot of things unless it was something her father told her she could do.

Will we find each other in the dark...My long lost love?

Mood: Curious and Nervous
Attire: Sheas outfit
Companion(s): Chase
Room and Roommate: Black and White Room with

User Image

I am a Siren.

Lurker in the Depths

The Raving Robot

Skyeworks

Sir Blaze Creed

The Fool Moon

Dangerous Bibliophile

User Image

Where: Front Door
Who: Strangers
Outifit: xxx
Feeling: Excited
OOC: First post. Woo-hoo

User Image

Nora kept looking at her watch while she tapped her foot in the car approaching the mansion.There was a frown on her lips. She gave a soft groan, she was so late. Nora glanced at the upcoming mansion where she would spend a good chunk of her time. In all honesty the druid was excited to be chosen for this opportunity. It gave her a chance to interact with other creatures that she normally would have been shielded from. She felt no fear coming face to face with some of the creatures of lore.

She wasn't human, well not entirely. Nora chalked up her lack of fear to her overpowering curiosity. Her luggage consisted of a tote bag slung on her shoulder. Her other bags had been sent ahead because of her mother's insistence. She rolled her eyes at the thought but it was probably for the best. No one wanted to pull a bunch of suitcases up the gravel driveway of this place. Her green eyes glanced down at her boots, noticing the black discoloration peaking out from the top. A soft hiss passed through her clenched teeth, trying to push the sour thoughts from her mind so she could make a good impression with the people in the house.

Once the car stopped in front of the house she thanked the driver and climbed out. A few steps and she was at the door. Nora paused at the front door, taking a final breath before she crossed the threshold, surprised to see a few people gathered in the area. She didn't expect to quite literally run into people so soon. Carefully she observed for a moment. Three people, two girls and one guy. Nora furrowed her brows for a moment, noticing a soft glow from the taller gentleman. One girl had pink hair and seemed bubbly. While the other girl looked frightened, though the expression seemed to pass quickly.

The Druid noticed how terrible it looked for her just to be lurking on the edges of their conversation. Besides, she needed to get to know these people, who knew what interesting things she would learn about them. Gently Nora cleared her throat, trying to catch their attention. "Hi." She waved with a smile on her lips. "My name's Nora, I was hoping I wouldn't be the only one here when I arrived." Her lips parted to let out a laugh. "I could only imagine trying to navigate in a house this size."

She wasn't lying. The mansion was huge, much bigger than her cottage that she shared with her mother in the woods. Her thoughts started to wander, thinking about the types of herbs this area would produce. If they didn't have many then she was glad for her small supply she brought with her. She was pulled by her thoughts by her company and also at the small card with her name on it.

Nora waited a moment before she spoke again, "Did you guys get one of these too?" She waved the small card lightly, tearing at the paper to open it. Her green orbs read over the page quickly a small smile on her face. "Cool, is it terrible that I actually like the idea of the agility course? I feel like that would be the most fun. I wonder if it is like those extreme ones with mud and jumping over fire?" Her imagination started to run wild, concocting the possibilities in her head. She glanced back to the people in front of her. "Sorry. I got a little carried away." Then the card vanished, leaving her a little disappointed that it did.

User Image

Places, places, get in your places
Throw on your dress and put on your doll faces.
Everyone thinks that we're perfect
Please don't let them look through the curtains.

Sara Hawkins

Gothic_Redemption

Silviela

Wistful Phantom

User Image

osemary Кaufmann

Rosemary snorted to herself at Emery's comment. As far as Rosemary was concerned, she was more of a blackberry. Better tasting, and bigger too. But it still made her smile. "If you'd like," she said, before turning again to Kael. If this was his first time on land, someone would have to show the spooky-looking b*****d the ropes.

Though really, trying to eat the envelope flapping around his head wasn't very spooky. Rosemary laughed, in spite if herself, before quickly stifling it and pretending that it hadn't happened. "A blueberry is a small fruit. A fruit is a plant... egg, sort of? The seeds are the eggs, so it's more like an ovary. But it's sweet and you can eat them." Could he even eat fruit? Or could he only eat fish because of his physiology? Well, and people, but hopefully she herself wasn't on the menu...

((Holy s**t I think I'm finally back in the swing of things

Maybe not instead of quote the post I edited it and now my last post is gone I'm so sorry))

Silviela
Sara Hawkins

Timid Kitten

Feeling inside so close to you
In your eyes I felt so good
Realize I’m loving you
I need you just a little bit inside

User Image

User Image

Emery smiled over at Rosemary as she said it was okay, then began to explain to Kae what a blueberry was. The little human did a great job, in Emery's eyes, hopefully it would be enough for the man. Emery's eyes turned towards a new voice, her head tilting to the side curiously as a black haired woman approached, talking to Kae about the luminescence in his skin. Her eyes softened once again as the girl apologized for being excited. Emery couldn't jblame her or hold it against her for she herself had just been apologizing for her own excitement. Remembering that she had stated her name, Emery smiled and gave a soft wave."Hey, I'm Emery, changeling. Don't be sorry! I think this a pretty exciting time for all of us!"

Her stomach gave a gentle rumble and the changeling female let a hand fall on her stomach. She looked over at the others with her teal eyes and blushed softly." Oh, Sorry...Traveling always makes me a little hungry! "Emery was glad that there were more people that had come late, it made her feel a little bit better. With a smile the changeling turned towards Nora. "You said there is going to be an agility course? I am so not athletic..."Sure she was a fairly small girl, fit and agile but Emery was such a clutz that any attempt at sports or any type of athletic activities usually ended with a boo-boo or extreme injury.

ʄɪɳɕ(Excited)
                            ¢σмραиу(Rosemary, Pavement-Lover[Kae], Nora!)
                            σ¢αтισи(Front Door)
                            Outfit

Gothic_Redemption

Sara Hawkins

Tears of Sleet

Try to fly just a little bit tonight
I need you just a little bit inside
Love is hard to find

((OOC: Sorry....not feeling great but didn't want to hold anyone up!!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff