I'm a villain 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 3 ]
I'm on my own side 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 10 ]
I like turtles 0.46428571428571 46.4% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 >

Dapper Gaian

You've never lived until you've almost died;
User Image
For those who fought for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know.

Riley "Iceburn" Romero

With his two new friends arm in arm, he followed closely behind to avoid missing out on the imminent drunken shenanigans that would soon ensue. Even after hearing that they were headed to the Blue Boar first, he still looked forward to the trip. Riley was much more of a bar crawler than a club hopper, spending most off his nights off from the diner in local dive bars like the Rustic, the Face Down, and the Black Oak. These nights would start with hard liquor, progress with stories and banter, and end with either a brawl or more drinking. It was a social event that hosted a new adventure every time he showed up. The club scene? Not so much. The music was all repetitive hip hop and techno, he couldn't hear a damn thing, and not one girl in the room looked to have an IQ above room temperature (though Valerie would be the obvious exception to that rule tonight). These nights would consist of drinking until he was tired of the people or the price of the booze, then awkwardly taking off for one of his favorite dives. The only positive things about these nights were the flirtatious young girls who caught eye of his guitar, and the bass pounding through his bones, his pulse matching the beat of the music. The company tonight was definitely a bonus though, so he smiled the whole way to the club.

Riley had taken to a more inconspicuous donning of his bag and bass after exiting the cab, ready for the crowded floor of the Blue Boar. The bass was upside-down on his back, with the bridge near his neck, and the head facing down to line up with his legs. His messenger bag hung on the opposite side, secured to his leg with an extra buckle. Between the bouncer recognizing him from playing a few shows there, the cover of darkness in the bar (broken only by some spinning disco lights and such), and the excuse of being on the road and carrying all he owned with him all the time, he managed to avoid any unusual attention. Ry took to never going anywhere without his bass after the accident, and kept his prized possessions in the bag for use at a moment's notice. He had hoped to keep the goggles and mask out of everyone's sight until the moment called for him to put them on and use his powers.

Low frequency pounding echoed in Riley's heart as the three entered the bar and took in the sights. Valerie smirked as she wrote out a snarky (but adorable all the same) request for her first drink. His counterpart happily obliged before Riley could even make out what she had written in the dim-lit room. Calum ordered a gin and coke for himself, took note of whatever Valerie had ordered on her notepad, and turned back to Riley to treat him to a drink. He nodded in thanks and smiled before trying to speak over the booming music. "Better start the night off properly. I'll take an Irish Car Bomb." The club's music and the slight third-wheel feeling had him completely out of his element, but he hoped that the Jameson and Guiness would make both of those a little easier to bear. If not, at least he would have his favorite drink in his hand.

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxIt was Calum who offered to buy her the first drink, extending his arm out towards her once more so that he could lead her to the bar. Valerie looped hers through his happily, glancing over her shoulder at Riley as she reached for his hand to pull him along with them. She hadn't missed the way he looked a bit uncomfortable in this environment- people's faces had always been like open books to her. And since Calum had suggested this particular club, with her backing his decision, she would at least try to help Riley feel a little less out of his element during the time they stayed here! The redhead climbed up onto an empty bar stool and swiveled around to face the other two, one slender leg crossed over the other and her back to the bar counter.

xxxxxxxThe word 'scotch' was quickly scrawled out on her notepad when Calum looked to her to ask what she wanted. And though scotch was her favorite, the drinks that the boys ordered looked pretty promising, too. Valerie raised the glass of scotch to clink against the drinks they held before she brought hers up to her lips, smiling at the familiar bite that hit her tongue. 'Thanks!' Valerie mouthed as she glanced to Calum, tossing back the rest of the scotch before she fished her notepad out again. Next round's on me? She didn't mind! One of the perks of being in the 'five-foot-and-under club' meant that it didn't take that much liquor at all for her to get drunk- saving her a bit of extra money. She wouldn't have a problem splurging some of that extra money tonight on the neighbors she'd come out with. Even if just a little!

xxxxxxxValerie leaned back with a small sigh, setting the now-empty glass on the counter behind her. She wanted to dance, but... It wouldn't hurt to wait for some of the crowd to thin out a bit- and of course, to have a few more drinks in her system first. The redhead's eyes flicked to Riley, noting- though not for the first time- the backpack and bass guitar he still carried around on his back, even here. She waited until she had his attention before she motioned to the backpack, curiosity in her eyes. Surely it was heavy carting all that stuff around with him- especially at a place like a club.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

apparel xxx thoughts - "..." xxx with - calum, riley xxx location - the blue boar club
User Image

▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                wearing xxxxx mood: content C: xxxxx with: Flynn Oxford xxxxx location: the club

One of the most interesting things about clubbing with Tony Hault, Freddie Lance, and Sara Stone was the fact that they all seemed to do their own thing. Tony, never one to have trouble with the ladies (or, as Bobby could attest to, the men), was dancing with a thin blonde, new drink in hand. They were hip to hip and it didn’t seem to Bobby that he would be seeing much of Tony for the next few hours. Freddie, on the other hand, was not having quite as much luck with the brunette in a tight tan-colored dress.

Sara, like Tony, knew how to play the game. She was at the bar top with a large-gunned looking frat boy on each side. They each seemed to be taking turns buying her drinks in hopes of winning her over and taking her home. Bobby knew better than that. He knew that Sara would simply bide her time, paying for no more than her first drink, before potentially gathering the phone numbers of the men beside her and going on her way. It was one of the things Bobby loved about her, her semi-manipulative nature was attractive and fit her very well. She had a way of working and manipulating men that seemed to be all to expected of a journalist.

Bobby was the odd man out. He always liked to sit and watch, to chat silently behind the scenes. He wasn’t one to try to hook up or flirt heavily with the people he met. He liked to dance, of course, but the introvert in him allowed him to simply enjoy watching and listening. Not that he didn’t enjoy a well-timed conversation. Bobby had never been one to go to a club to do anything other than socialize with his friends and get a healthy buzz, though no buzz would be had on that particular evening and Bobby wasn’t even quite sure how much of his friends he would see before chauffeuring them back into his car for the night.

His eyes grazed by Tony once more, watching the boy enjoy himself as Bobby stirred his diet coke absentmindedly with a swizzle-stick. Anthony, Tony rather, was one of Bobby’s oldest friends. They had grown up together from the third grade on. At age sixteen, Tony had been the first boy that Bobby had experienced, Tony in a state of post-break-up experimentation and Bobby in a fit of self-understanding. The two had remained friends afterwards and continued to play on the same football team. Tony had gone off to college in the south while Bobby relocated west.

He sipped his soda, pushing the odd memories and slightly mixed feelings for his friend to the back of his mind when the empty slurp of the glass in his hand encouraged him to approach the bar and refill his drink on Tony’s tab. After flagging down the bartender and ordering his refill, Bobby looked to his side to see a very pretty and very familiar looking face.

Big dark eyes, great skin, wavy brown hair, hands gloved (though he never had understood why), and dressed to the top of the class, Flynn Oxford had been a college classmate of Bobby’s. Had they been in the same year? Had Bobby been a year above her? He couldn’t remember. He remembered her face though and a bit of the few conversations they’d had in general education classes during their time at the same institution.

”Flynn Oxford, fancy seeing you in Pacific City. How have things been?” Bobby said, his sweet voice almost a growl to project itself over the noise of the club. He had gotten his drink back and took a long slurp of the non-alcoholic nectar.

User Image
                User Image

Wheezing Pumpkin

11,075 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

C A L U M R I C H A R D H A Y N E S
Car Mechanic »» Techno »» Technopathy

Calum ordered Valerie a Scotch like she requested and got Riley a Irish Car bomb along with his own gin and coke. The bartender soon handed over their drinks and Calum was already ready to start getting intoxicated. He was about to lift the drink to his lips when Valerie raised her glass to simulate a toast of sorts. He couldn't help but smile and clinked their glasses together. "Here's to one hell of a night." Calum brought his glass to his lips and took a big gulp. Maybe the next round could be some shots because he was ready to get this party really started. His eyes glanced over at Valerie when she mouthed a 'thanks' to him, he just grinned and mouthed back 'no problem' with a little wink, he was all for making the ladies happy.

Valerie pulled her notebook out again and was back to scribbling. Calum took his eyes off her for a moment so he could scope out the club. The club was getting more and more crowded by the second, apparently everyone wanted to get a little party in this Friday night. Girls was dawned in tight clothing, which Calum every much appreciated, and guys were on the prowl. Calum couldn't help but scoff at some of the pathetic way some guys tried to approach women. Rule number 1 of getting a girl, you never ever just approach them from behind and get all touchy feely, that screamed creeper. Number 2, if your in a club don't try to start up a conversation that will get you no where but a sore throat. If you want to get a girl you buy her a drink and then you ask her to dance, or if you see her eying you up you grow a pair and ask her to dance.

Calum turned his attention back to the pretty red head beside him when she held up her notebook to say that she would buy the next round. A grin came across Calum face before he downed the rest of his drink and called over the bartender to order them a round of shots. He was ready to get buzzing and get on the dance floor.

Location: The Blue Boar Company: Riley & Valerie Thoughts: Let the night begin Wearing: Club Attire

Dapper Gaian

You've never lived until you've almost died;
User Image
For those who fought for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know.

Riley "Iceburn" Romero

The three lifted their glasses, and Riley dropped the shot of Jameson and Bailey's into his beer. He blew a short breath into the glass to forma small layer of frost over the drink (one of his favorite power-related party tricks) before chugging the whole concoction in one go. With a smile of delight, he slid the empty glasses down the bar and out of sight. Years of partying and playing shows on the road left him with a considerable alcohol tolerance, especially for someone his size; it took this and three shots of whiskey to finally get a comfortable buzz going. He still kept his wits in check, knowing that getting too drunk could let his control over his powers slip. The uncomfortable environment had a sobering effect, but the next free drink (courtesy of one of his new favorite redheads) would likely help. "I'll take whatever you two get," he told Calum, trying to raise his voice enough to get over the music. As he and Valerie waited for Calum to order the next round, Riley saw her eyeing him. Her gaze shifted down to his backpack as she motioned to it, then looked back at him, eyebrows scrunched slightly in curiosity. After a moment of trying to think of a simple enough solution to write down, he shrugged and wrote "Long story for later. Short version is that I don't like leaving home without it."

The small brown bag hung on his right side and sat snugly against his hip and leg with the assistance of an extra buckle. He kept only a few essentials in his small messenger bag, most of them things that he didn't feel comfortable leaving home without: a few lighters, a multi-tool, a notepad and pen, his aging Asus netbook, cologne, and some other odds in ends. Since there wasn't much in it, the bag was light and low-profile. It had taken Riley a while to figure out how to satisfy his inner disaster prepper and carry what he needed and keep it out of the way, but this was about as close as he figured he would get.

He also kept his mask and goggles in one of the front pockets for easy access. If something did happen and he decided to help, he didn't want his face to end up on the news. Even without knowledge of the super-powered evil-doers in Pacific, he knew that revealing his identity meant drawing a target on his back. The mask and goggles were functional, and the closest thing he had to a costume. He hadn't let on about this or the call sign he came up with to his new friends; even with how friendly they were, he knew that the idea of him having a superhero name and costume was cheesy as hell.

The bass was something he had normally carried around anyways, especially when heading to the bars. He'd wire up at open mics, whether on his own or to help another group of friends or musicians, which usually lead to at least one free drink from the bar. It was also a great conversation piece. It was the same bass he had bought with his birthday money after turning sixteen, a dark red Fender Jazz bass with a black pick guard. Riley shrugged when the pawn shop owner jokingly asked what her name was, and it'd be a while before he would figure it out.

After he discovered his abilities, Riley kept the old bass with him for the sense of protection and control it offered him. For reasons he still had yet to figure out, the instrument endured the freak accident with the pyrotechnics better than he initially had. Riley found it in the bed of his truck after leaving the hospital the night after, scorched a bit on the back but otherwise unharmed. When he picked it up for the first time, fire and ice shot up and down the guitar in opposite directions. Both disappeared with a thought, and the guitar rested in his hands, completely intact. With a smile, he spoke to the audience of one and named his new weapon "Drako."

Riley smiled slightly at the memory as he wrote his message to Valerie. He awaited her reaction and the next round of drinks, wondering which would come first.

Chatty Dabbler

User Image
Maxwell Graves

I hear sweet music in the morning rain
In laughing rivers deep and low

With as hard as he was shaking, it was hard to understand Gyles at first. He had been crying too, Max realized. Well, that was no surprise. He was certain that, though he had been the one staring that awful creature in the eye, watching it happen couldn't have been any less traumatizing. Just thinking about the look in that stranger's eye, the insanity and lust and animalistic hunger all rolled together, made Max feel sick to his stomach. He hugged Gyles tight just as Gyles squeezed him, ignoring the cold that was radiating off of his friend. Instead, Max got the both of them to their feet and awkwardly shuffled them over to the couch. "I'm really glad you were there," he said, blinking back tears of his own, "I don't know what would have happened if you hadn't...stopped him..."

The sound of someone knocking at the door made Max jump. For a brief moment he began to panic, every muscle in his body tensing. Oh God he's here, he found us, Oh God oh God oh God! No Dad don't open the door! Oh...oh thank God. It was just Yuzuki. Max relaxed and slumped against his friend, the brief moment of sheer terror draining him as if he had just run several miles. Max toed his shoes off and drew his legs up onto the couch, leaning against Gyles again as he listened to his father and Yuzuki talking. He hoped that his father wouldn't scare Yuzuki away completely. Mr. Graves stared down coldly at the petite young man that stood at the door. He doubted that this was who had attacked his son - he hardly looked like he could cause harm to a fly. However, he was even more hesitant than he had been to allow any strangers into their home. Even after the young man had introduced himself and stated that he was invited, Mr. Graves didn't move aside to allow him in.

He didn't move until Max carefully extracted himself from Gyles and approached the doorway. "It's okay Dad," he said quietly, putting a hand on his father's arm, "Let him in. Please? I...I need something to take my mind off of things." Mr. Graves looked down at his son, then nodded and stepped aside so that Yuzuki could enter. "I'll be home soon," he said as he placed a hand on his son's shoulder, "Keep the door locked. Don't answer for anyone. Call me if something happens." Max nodded as he father left, locking the door once Yuzuki had entered the apartment. He shifted a placed a hand on his shoulder, where the man's knife had sliced through his coat and shirt and into his shoulder. "Sorry about my dad," he said quietly, "Something...something happened when my and Gyles were on our way back. I, um....I hope you still want to stay. We could use the company."

Where: Home || With: Yuzu, Gyles, Dad || Doing: Please stay, please stay, please stay. || Wearing: School

The sound of music moved my heart to sing
And takes my mind where gentle breezes blow

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

xxxxxxx Gyles Vern Espensonxxxxxxx

Whereabouts: Max's House - Company: Maxwell, Mr. Graves, Yuzuki - Polyvore: [School Clothes] - Thoughts: "I'm done."

Gyles was a puppet to Max. The moment the boy lead him, he was a slave to his grip, standing up and shuddering as he followed him to the couch. All of his attention always automatically drew to Max ever since he had first started singing; Gyles' body automatically linked Max as being a safe and comforting object and continued to think so no matter if he was using that magic voice of his or not. He sat down, kicking his shoes off and huddling up into himself as Max moved to cuddle next to him on the couch. This was kind of nice, he guessed. He would have rather not been freezing cold and scared out of his wits.

' knock, knock, knock! '

They both jumped, Gyles' heart racing pretty fast for being so frosty. His eyes trapped to the hall as his hand reached out and grabbed Max's arm, shuddering as the fear sunk its icy teeth into him again. They waited in anticipation as Mr. Graves answered the door, hoping that it wasn't him. He bit his tongue, holding his breath, and finally breathed hard a sigh of relief as the fact that it was Yuzuki became painfully obvious. Max seemed to melt into him in relief, spiking warmth through him in an instant as he lured him in closer. "I, uh--" he cleared his throat, his eyes searching for a moment. He nodded finally, glancing to his friend; "I-It ws nothing. I just... I didn't want to lose someone special to me."

He paused, then dropped his head right into his frosty hand; "not like THAT! I didn't mean to say it like that, but, I mean, we're pretty awesome friends and I don't want to lose that, or you, and..." crash and burn, Gyles. Crash and burn. He sighed heavily, his body still shaking, but the warmth was starting to hint back into him. Normal; everything was starting to feel a little more normal, and that was weird. Really, really weird. He looked up at Max broke free, a heavy pout instantly growing on his face. Selfish desires for attention, and jealousy over Yuzuki were mixing pretty strongly all at once.

He took a deep breath, then slowly eased himself down, whimpering as he gripped his neck to support it, pain shooting down his spine. His head hurt, and he didn't even notice the large bruise that had started as a shiner under his right eye and traveled down across his cheek. That was from the first crippling blow that had floored him in an instant. He whimpered again, trying to figure out how to support his head to stop the shooting pains from a headache from the blow he got when he tried shoving the guy off the first time. This hurt. He felt done. He was so ready to pound down some strong meds, curl up next to a space heater, and pass out.

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Llaama's Waifu

Naughty Trickster

18,025 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

DILLON ELIZABETH MCNEIL
outfit

tab Dillon had been sitting in her pajamas for most of the day, reading books on her kindle in the make-shift window seat of her family's apartment, an ad-on to window in the living room that her father had built many years back. One of the benefits of being home schooled was that she never had to change into regular clothing if she didn't want to, and this was definitely one of those days. While she loved getting her reading done in the comfort of the window seat, she also tended to get distracted from it whenever she caught sight of movement out of the corner of her eye. Like now for example. Just as she was turning to the sixth chapter of The Wonderful Wizard of Oz she noticed a bit of movement on the sidewalk coming out of her apartment building. The girl's eyes instinctively moved to look out the window and what she found instantly made her level of excitement jump through the roof.

tab "Max!" she exclaimed loudly, although she knew that there was no way he could hear her. Jumping to sit on her knees, she excitedly started rapping her knuckles on the window in an attempt to get her friend's attention. Unfortunately, she had no luck seeing as she was up on the fifth floor and her small sound wouldn't translate that far.

tab "What are you doing?" came a voice from behind her. Dillon twisted around so quickly that she nearly fell off the window seat. It was her brother Vincent, looking awfully dressed up compared to his usual style. He started laughing at her mishap to which she responded with a small glare. "I was trying to get Max's attention," she informed him. As much as Dillon wanted to jump up and run after her friend, she knew there was no way that she'd be able to catch up with him. But then she had an idea. I was probably a stretch, bit it didn't hurt to ask.

tab "Can you teleport me down there?" The small girl moved herself to sit on the edge of the window seat and stared up at Vincent excitedly. Vince let out a sigh and rolled his eyes at her. "You know I can't teleport other people," he told her although he had already had to tell her that more times than he could count. "I know," Dillon said with a tone of disappointment in her voice. "I was hoping maybe you had learned."

tab "Even if I could," he continued, trying not to sound too condescending towards his little sister for badgering him with the same question over and over again. "You're hardly dressed for the weather." Dillon looked down at her pajamas: a pair of shorts and a tank top. She supposed that he was right. Not to mention that she had been feeling lazy that morning and neglected to shower, so she had probably do that as well.

tab However, none of that was going to stop her from getting to hang out with her friend. "Okay fine. But I need you to wait here." she said, getting up from the window seat and starting towards the bathroom at the end of the hallway off the living room. "What?" Vincent wondered, not appreciating where this was going. "I need to know if Max comes back while I'm getting ready."

tab "Dillon! I was getting ready to go out." he complained, gesturing to his clothes which also gave an explanation for why he was so dressed up. "Thanks Vince! I love you! You're the best!" Dillon called as she trotted off to the bathroom. Vincent knew that he had been defeated yet again by the cunning of his younger sister. Of course, it wasn't so much cunning as it was simply not giving him a chance to deny her. He knew that he would get so much s**t from her if he didn't do what she wanted him to and that was something he didn't feel like dealing with. So he plopped himself down on the window seat with a sigh to sit around and wait awhile longer to start on his night out.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

tab Awhile later after she had gotten out of the shower and had just finished blow drying her hair, Dillon heard Vincent's voice calling to her from the living room. "Your friend is back! Can I leave now!" She perked up and started hurrying along more with her routine. She stepped out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel and moved over to her room. "Yes! Have fun! Make good choices!" she called back as she shut the bedroom door behind her. "I do what I want!" Vince yelled back with a bit of a chuckle, but Dillon barely heard him through her door.

tab A few minutes later, she was dressed in a clean pair of pajamas underneath a sweatshirt and sweatpants so that she wouldn't be running through the apartment building in her bed clothes. As she was on her way out of the apartment, Dillon spotted a note on the kitchen counter in her brother's hand writing. He had apparently left a note for their dad to let him know that he would be out late and not to wait up. The girl picked up the pen lying next to the pad of paper and scribbled a note of her own under Vincent's saying that she'd be at Max's and not to wait up for her either. Grabbing her key off the ring next to the door, she locked up the apartment behind her and the made the trek down two levels of stairs to the floor where Max lived. Standing in front of his door, she knocked three times, paused for a beat, then knocked out two more pairs of two knocks each. Whenever she went over to Max's she always knocked in the same way so he was sure to know it was her.

Chatty Dabbler

User Image
Maxwell Graves

I hear sweet music in the morning rain
In laughing rivers deep and low

Max bit his lip as Yuzuki asked what had happened. He shook his head to indicate that he didn't want to talk about it, only to wince. That was a mistake. His head ached from being hit against the ground. Now that the adrenaline had worn off, Max was really starting to feel the pain. He was certain he was going to have a lump, and bruises all over his back. But...it was better than what that man had been planning on doing to him. He got the nauseous feeling in the pit of his stomach again at the thought. Max might have seemed like he was holding himself together for the time being, but he was sure that he was just in shock. Once the gravity of the situation, of near rape and murder, really hit him, he was sure that he was going to turn into an even bigger mess than Gyles was right now. He briefly regretted asking Yuzuki over now; he didn't want the beautiful boy to see him like that. Even if he had a very good reason for it, his pride was going to suffer.

He tensed unconsciously when Yuzuki moved closer to him, still on edge. Max managed to relax after a moment nodding when Yuzuki suggested talking about it later. Right. Later. Time was supposed to help right? He dearly hoped so. Max turned and glanced at his friend, noting that the redness from being struck in the face was beginning to fade and darken to a bruise. Yuzuki was asking about the shower and Max motioned vaguely in that direction saying, "At the end of that little hallway. My bedroom's on the right, dad's on the left, bathroom in the center." It was a bit of an odd request but he was glad to accommodate it. It meant more time with Gyles, to be sure that they were both going to be okay. He smiled at Yuzuki before carefully taking a seat on the ocuch again and taking the painkillers from Gyles.

After a few minutes fighting with the bottle's lip, Max managed to open it, pouring some of the glossy little gel caps into his palm. He swallowed a few, then handed the rest to Gyles and said softly, "Try to take a few okay? They'll help with your head." While Yuzuki was in the shower, Max sat back down on the couch and gently rested his head against Gyles. The cold coming off of his friend was soothing and helped to ease the ache of his head and back. The sudden knocking on the door, however, did not. Max groaned and squeezed his eyes shut. Only the familiar rhythmn of the knock kept him from blatantly ignoring it. Dillon was a girl that lived two floor ups from the Graves family. She and Max had been friend since childhood, and she was one of the few people that even his father trusted. Slowly, he got to his feet and made his way to the front door again. His father had said not to answer for anyone...but it was Dillon.

Max unlocked and opened the door, peering out at the redhead. "Hi Dill," he said with a soft smile, stepping aside so that she could come in. Another guest for the sleepover maybe? That would be good. It would mean more to take his and Gyles' mind off of the stranger in the alley.

Where: Home || With: Yuzu, Gyles, Dillon || Thinking: Friends. Friends and movies. Good things. || Wearing: School

The sound of music moved my heart to sing
And takes my mind where gentle breezes blow

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

xxxxxxx Gyles Vern Espensonxxxxxxx

Whereabouts: Max's House - Company: Maxwell, Yuzuki - Polyvore: [School Clothes] - Thoughts: "Max is so nice to hold."

Gyles groaned lowly at all the talking. Just as the adrenaline was fully wearing away from Max, it was starting to wear off of Gyles as well. The cold might have helped numb most of the pain, but that wasn't much better on its own either. He peered up at Max's back, determined to keep his gaze on him. After a crazy guy had nearly killed his new friend randomly in the hallway, he felt as if he just could not trust anyone anymore. Thankfully Yuzuki was taking a bath-- why?

No, seriously, you were rich, and you went to someone else's house for a bath? You didn't use your own bath? The time would be wasted either way, but the different was lavish compared to provincial. What it... a kind of fetish or something? Why did that suddenly make the jealousy spike in him again? He sniffed, watching as Max came back around, holding a hand out at the offered pills. There was absolutely no way was was sitting up right now. "Thanks, Max," he muttered, dropping one in his mouth at a time and downing them dry with practiced ease.

Gyles relaxed for a moment more until Max came to rest over him again. He sniffed, his teeth gritting as the looked to the other boy. He looked pretty terrible; like a wreck. Gyles hesitated, then slowly reached out a hand, hooking it around the back of Gyles' neck to help chill down and ease some of the pain. "Better?" He waited for an answer, a smile slowly spreading across his lips.

His eyes fell shut, his expression dropping a bit. He was so ready for bed. "I'm glad I'm your friend," he muttered again, luring Max in closer to hid cool body. "I always want to be your friend, if that's okay." He shuddered, whimpering lightly as he curled in closer to Max to lean his chilled neck and jaw along Max's forehead and over the top of those brown locks. He didn't want to move from this spot, so happy despite everything. Well, maybe it was more content than happy. Sadly Max had to, a knock piercing into his head. Headache-- oh, headache. He pulled his arm away as Max got up, answering the door despite his dad's warning. He had to figure there was a reason behind it, but for now he was too busy laying here hurting and shivering from the cold. He needed a blanket. "Careful," he muttered absentmindedly, taking a deep breath and relaxing in the near silence.

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Chatty Dabbler

User Image

Abraham Avery

Reaver

Justice without force is powerless...

Juliet was starting to wear on Bram's last nerve...not that she hadn't been doing that for the past several months. She kept feeding alcohol into the business men, making him wonder if she was planning on having them name her sole beneficiary of their wills, then kill them with alcohol poisoning. He had to get out of there before he lost it. So, when Juliet was good and distracted, Bram slipped away from the woman. He left the VIP area of the club as quickly as he could without drawing attention to himself. If he had to stand there for one more minute, breathing in the air of superiority and entitlement that that people crowding the area gave off, he was going to murder somone. Maybe several someones. Not for the first time, Bram considered going back to his days as Reaver. It felt like Pacific City was even more a cesspool now than it had been when he had left. Bram would have been more than happy to clear out some of the city's deeper pockets of scum. Perhaps it was time for the city to quiver in fear at the mention of the name Reaver once more.

However, tonight was not the night for that, and it was not a wise idea so long as Juliet held Emma's life in her hands. Perhaps, someday, when he got rid of Juliet for good he could take back control of the city. Or I can just take Emma and go back overseas, he thought as he made his way to the bar. Bram needed a good, stiff drink to get through the rest of the night. His healing powers and ability to manipulate blood meant that he didn't absorb alcohol as fast as others. Therefore, he was able to handle much stronger stuff than most people. The bartender handed Bram's drink over to him after a few moments, Bram handing over his credit card to start a tab. He intended to make the most of the money Juliet was paying him. Might as well try and make the rest of the night somewhat tolerable. Bram took a sip from his drink and turned to head back. However, he paused when he spotted a familair face...and not his boss's eternally smirking countenance.

Rather, it was the young man from the dog park, Bobby. He stood a few people down the bar, talking to a dark haired young lady. Hmm, that was interesting. Bobby didn't seem the clubbing type. Well, he supposed that first impressions weren't always correct. However, he had not fogotten the strange feeling that Bobby had given him, or the levitating puppy either. Perhaps...perhaps getting some alcohol into the young man's system would make him more open to talking about just what had happened there. Bram glanced at the VIP area, decided that Juliet could go scratch, and made his way to the young man and his companion. "Well well, we meet again," he remarked once he was in earshot, "Never thought I would have run into you here, Bobby...who's your friend?"

...Force without justice is tyrannical

User Image

»»»⊱ L I V E W I R E
                              ███████ ██████ █ ████ █ ████ ███ ██ █ █ █ ██████ ██ █ ██████ █ ██████ ██████ █████ █ ███ ███ ██████████ █

tab tab » w i t h » Bobby Halliwell + Abraham Avery » f e e l i n g » pretty great » l o c a t i o n » nightclub - at the bar

her eyes are rubies and pearls tab and she's not made like those other girls

Glacial blue eyes scanned the club, a somewhat bored expression playing upon Flynn's features. She tried to keep up the flirtatious glitter in her eye but she wasn't nearly drunk enough for that quite yet. A few more drinks would get her there soon though. She swirled the now nearly empty glass, examining the watered-down contents as though they would reveal something utterly fascinating... Nope. Just alcohol and water. Flynn finished what remained in a swift gulp, deciding that just allowing the ice to melt further would just prolong the rather sober experience. The watery concoction was far from pleasant. Flynn liked her alcohol the same way she liked her men; strong and intoxicating, none of this watered down sh*t. Okay, that was an exaggeration; men were hardly on Flynn's mind 90% of the time, but it was safe to say that no one in the their right mind liked watered down booze.

Just as she slammed the now empty glass down on the bar, a familiar voice growled in her ear. "Flynn Oxford, fancy seeing you in Pacific City. How have things been?" Flynn's gaze sot upward, her eyes meeting a handsome, albeit all too familiar face. A rare smile appeared on the woman's lips as she caught her former schoolmate in a hug before he could even attempt to escape. "Halliwell." She replied warmly, finally releasing Bobby's broad shoulders from her grasp. It was a habit of hers to call people by their last name, always had been. Even for the rare few like Bobby, whom she actually liked. It was just... Good manners.

"I haven't seen you since graduation," Remarked Flynn, her voice only just audible over the volume of the club. What she said was true though; Robert Halliwell had been a year ahead of her at Stanford and, although they studied vastly different subjects, their social circles (and occasional classes) seemed to collide. After he graduated, however, Flynn didn't stay in touch. It was a bad habit of hers. She had heard through the grapevine, however, that the man before her had landed a sweet job in Pacific City... She'd blame forgetting on discovering her powers and all... That certainly distracted one from contacting old college acquaintances. "How have you been? The city seems to be treating you well, we really ought to catch up. But first... Bartender!"

Before Bobby could reply, Flynn proceeded to flag down a bartender that had neared her position at the bar. Even if Bobby was someone she felt comfortable enough with to carry on a decent conversation, Flynn needed more alcohol; she had gone out that night with the intention of getting drunk and Bobby Halliwell would not keep her from her goals. As the bartender neared, Flynn sensed a shadow sneak up from behind.

"Well well, we meet again," Flynn turned abruptly to face the owner of the voice, half expecting to see someone she had managed to piss off in the past (the list was longer than she cared to admit). The newcomer's gaze, however, was locked on Bobby instead. He was an older man and seemed rather out of place in the crowded bar. Something about him gave Flynn the chills, her natural suspicion of strangers kicking in instinctually. "Never thought I would have run into you here, Bobby...who's your friend?"

Ahh. So he knew Bobby... Or, at least he knew him well enough to be on a first name basis. Flynn managed to wipe the suspicious look off her face before the stranger turned his attention towards her, replacing it with a polite smile. She extended a gloved hand "Flynn Oxford, a pleasure."

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces