I like turtles 0.46428571428571 46.4% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 >

Chatty Dabbler

User Image

Abraham Avery

Reaver

Justice without force is powerless...

God Bram hated it when Juliet threw parties like this. He hated being around other people, especially the sort of people that she loved to associate herself with. Greedy, money-grubbing, awful people that thought only of themselves and their wallets. He grimaced as he strolled along the edge of the large room, watching as cocktail waiters circulated the room. He was going to be grateful when this dinner part of hers was over, and not just because it meant he could get away from these people. Emma was here tonight as well; it might have seemed a nice gesture of his boss to invite him to bring his daughter. Bram, however, knew the truth. If anything went wrong, Emma was right nearby for Juliet to punish him with. He smiled at his little girl as she scurried past, playing with two little boys that had been brought along by one of the guests. At least she was having fun, he supposed. Emma didn't like crowds but other children around helped to alleviate some of her anxiety, and her father's too.

While Juliet schmoozed with the guests, Bram made his way to the front to speak with the valet and the man in charge of making sure only the invited parties got inside. It wouldn't be the first time that someone tried to crash, nor would it be the first. Juliet's parties had a tendency to draw attention from riff-raff and, even more so, spies from Black Rock that tried to sneak in and worm secrets out of the attending guests. Even Bram had been approached a few times by Black Rock personnel asking him to spy on Beacon for them. They'd been turned down, of course. Bram was eager for assistance in undermining the company and turning Juliet on his head. However, he wasn't going to put himself in Black Rock's debt either.

Bram sighed bitterly as he watched an elderly investor and his pretty blonde trophy wife enter the party. He hadn't missed the way that the woman had sneered at Emma, who had just gone scurrying by with her new playmates. Bram frowned and peered intently at the woman. Mere seconds later, Miss Gold-Digger's nose erupted in a torrent of a nosebleed, all over her pretty white evening gown. Bram snickered softly to himself as she started whining and complaining. Emma soon returned, having procured something to munch on from one of the white-coated waiters that were floating around the room. She held a little circular bit of toasted bread in each hand, topped with bruschetta. Emma offered one to her father, which Bram took and patted his little girl on the head. He ate the little appetizer contently as he watched the investor and his wife storm out, the woman clearly irritated. It was petty, yes, but at this point in life Bram was going to take his bits of happiness where he could find them.

Where: Juliet's Home || With: Emma, rich people || Thinking: Sucks to be you, rich b***h || Wearing: Daddy & Daughter

...Force without justice is tyrannical

Dapper Gaian

You've never lived until you've almost died;
User Image
For those who fought for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know.

Riley "Iceburn" Romero

The night had taken an odd turn with the amnesia-ridden kid woke up. Riley missed most of the conversation; the pain of his cuts were setting in, which made focusing on the stranger and his own friends difficult. He didn't have a clue what happened to the man, and although it sounded like it was done at Valerie's hand, he didn't think it right to say anything yet. Not now. Before he could muster up an answer to the man's questions, Calum beat him to the punch. Electrocuted? Good cover, I guess.

Too bad the other man didn't agree. He couldn't remember who he was or what happened, but now all that Riley figured he knew was the distrust he now had for the three supers. Riley wanted to help. He really did. The kid didn't seem too hot on the idea of fighting in the first place, and now this was what was left of him. Whoever he was now, he got up and left. Riley heard the footsteps speed up as soon as the boy was out of sight.

With whatever energy he somehow had left, Riley dug Valerie's purse out of the dumpster it was tossed in, finding it resting unscathed near the top. No cash, but at least he was able to get everything else before it got lost. He handed it to Valerie, offering a consoling smile with it. Calum offered to get their redheaded friend home safely, and as much as Riley wanted to keep the trio together, he needed to get his wounds seen to before doing anything else. The three exchanged hugs and handshakes before parting ways, and agreed to meet up later on.

Riley finished his trek to the Face Down, and after telling his bartender friend that he was jumped on the way there, some patrons at the bar patched him up. Someone there worked as a nurse or something, a friend or someone's cousin that he didn't know. He didn't care to; the shots of Jack were numbing the pain enough for him to bear the stitches, and all he wanted to do was go home after they were finished. Nothing about his powers or new friends came up; he just drank and bled. Whoever was helping him finished the last few stitches and wrapped most of his chest and abdomen in gauze, prompting him to follow up somewhere soon to ensure the cuts weren't infected. Another usual at the bar gave him a ride home after he was put back together, and after struggling up the steps to his apartment, he slumped onto the bed in a deep slumber.

He spent most of Saturday there in bed, trying to sleep the pain and hangover away. Riley eventually mustered up the energy to get up and find some ibuprofen for the pain, and some powerade to wash it down with. The cozy one-bedroom was his home for the rest of the day as he alternated between his song notebook, bed, and fridge. When the sun set, though it was against his better judgment, he went in for his shift at work. He got one of the bus girls that he'd befriended to help him deliver food and drinks to the patrons, citing a bad bar fight for his sore body. Though she was worried about him, her face lit up when Riley gave her double the tips that she would normally get from him. He worked through the wee hours of the night, making sure every night owl patron received their pancakes, coffee, and burgers. When relief didn't show up, he stayed to work a double despite his sore body; the extra cash would help Valerie out, and if she didn't need it, he'd find a use for it later.

By the time he left the diner, to-go box of chili omelette in hand, the sun was already rising again. He had clocked in nearly 11 hours on one shift. Now that it was almost 7, all he wanted to do was sleep. He made the slow trip up every step of his apartment building, and after finally stepping through his door, Riley fell asleep on the couch in full uniform. He only barely managed to set the alarm on his phone for 10am, three hours later, before succumbing to his fatigue.

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

NickMoore911
Hinata and Bohemian, either one of you are free to wake Riley up with your next post.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

xxxxxxx Gyles Vern Espensonxxxxxxx

Whereabouts: Max's House - Company: Max, [Mr. Graves] - Polyvore: [Sis Dropped These Off] - Thoughts: "PIZZA!!"

Choke? Burn? BOTH!? Now that sounded painful. So painful that Gyles almost didn't take that next bite; almost. He eyed the pizza again, then smirked at Max and took another bite. Mmmmmmhhh~ He just wanted to moan. The gooey cheese, the sweet sauce, the yummy toppings, and that perfect crust. He almost burned himself again, but settled himself quickly and wiped his mouth on his own napkin. "Every weekend?" His eyes looked onto Max's, that shimmer of hope building up into him. That only sounded like that best thing in the world!

"Oh, it is Halloween, isn't it?" Yup; he forgot. "I haven't been trick or treating in awhile..." and no one ever invited him to parties. He hummed over the idea of it, then crossed his arms comfortable on the table and leaned in closer. "Unless you have different plans! Monster movie marathon?" He would say psycho thrillers, but personally he didn't want to see those right now himself. "We should make them as campy as can be. The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra, Mars Attacks, and The Creature From The Black Lagoon maybe~?"

He smirked and leaned back. Well, anyway, it seemed Max was pretty on the fence about Yuzuki. Gyles had already made his decision on the kid from him being an a** from minute one. "I don't feel bad," he murmured stiffly. "Ever since you saw him in the movie store, he ignored me completely. I can steel feel him looking down at me; he's not very nice-- only your name is Max Graves." He looked to his friend with the magic voice and chuckled. He had to admit, there was just something about Max, besides the fact that they had been through something absolutely traumatic, that drew him in closer than he had to anyone else. It made Max's innocent kisses burn him up, and that singing voice wreck through him and distort his emotions. Normally people would take that as warning signs and try to make a run for it; personally, he loved it. "Hey... so, I had a question." He leaned in more, dropping his voice down; "I was wondering... because I've never met another super before... maybe we can help each other get more control of our powers? It obviously helped us both the other night, and I'd like to do better." Maybe they should talk to Jack about it, even. The guy seemed all about pushing his limits.

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Noob

User Image

Where>> Banquet Hall
xxxxxThoughts>> Conversations really take work. I feel drained. More champagne here, waiter!
xxxxxxxxApparel>> formal wear
xxxxxxxxxxxWith who>> Jay, Mum, Dad, Miss Juliet, Dad's business partners.

"Interesting." Yuzuki has never known Beacon Corp's functions until now. It was profoundly tied to hero-villain affairs, and of course it's goals are benevolent for the sake of the public. "So the 'supers' and 'heroes' business aren't all that underground, considering a company is set up specifically to repair damages caused from heroes and villains duking it out in the streets."

As they talked more, he found Miss Monroe was rather welcoming. She asked how was his stay in the city and offered assistance if needed. "It's nice, perhaps arguably better than my residence in Tokyo. Personally I find the vibrancy a unique trait of the city which made me love the place a lot. Though, I've only explored several parts of the city, but I'm sure Pacific won't fail to impress." Which was true. Yuzuki had a brief idea in his head - he could always drag Jay along to tour the city with him until his heart's content. Especially at night with all the colourful lights and bustling night life. Then Monroe led on to his social life in school, which in fact, wasn't that bad. Aside from Max (and not counting Gyles), he wasn't all lonely. He had friends from clubs and already established friendships with a group of friends from Biology who invited him for lunch at their table.

"I'm still in the process of making friends. I've made a few from school. They're alright, most of them at least." And Gyles was definitely not one of them. It is sad that Max was first grabbed ahold by him. If he knew Max a little earlier, maybe he'd be more willing to accept his warning of that walking thing of skin-and-bones. "That disgusting p***k, calling me a prat without what I have to say. I can't believe he hastily jumped into conclusions, and yelled at me for being intrusive or 'brutally honest', or whatever. He shouldn't be Max's friend to begin with... Some day I'll get back at him. Maybe a forcefield around his head until he suffocates isn't a bad idea." His train of thoughts were cut off by the perky MC's voice over the microphone, who was informing the guests that the dinner was starting and the food is ready. Nearly everyone was comfortably seated, only leaving a few including him and Monroe still standing.

"Best that we head over to our seats. Wouldn't want to delay the dinner, everyone's probably hungry from all the standing." He glanced at the nicely decorated name cards placed on each plate - Miss Monroe was so coincidentally arranged beside Yuzuki. More awkwardness. Dad caught the two approaching the middle tablet they were sitting in, abruptly paused his conversation with another prominent business partner whom he was vaguely familiar with. "You're both back! Lovely. How's your chat with Miss Monroe?" Dad seemed quite cheerful tonight, and that's what matters most.

sincerely, evanescent.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Loving Wife

User Image
    Jack Kayle Korvyne
    Velocity

Waiting was always the worst part about having super-speed. Jack had never liked waiting for anything, even well before his powers manifested. It always felt like the world was moving in slow-motion. Jack had looked through his window and saw that the rain would slowly get worse. No sooner had he done that when his phone rang. The taxi company had called to let him know that there would be delays due to the rain. Irritated, Jack simply cancelled the taxi he was waiting on. I knew I shouldn't have called the taxi.... I guess I'm gonna have to go on foot. Great....

The young man started to leave his apartment before realizing that he would be immensely late to the party. Rushing down the stairs, Jack had no time to make any stops. He was soon outside and after running only 4 blocks from his building, he slipped because of the rain and crashed into a lamp post. Crashing into that lamp post was actually causing him minor discomfort. He did run at super-speed and thus crashed at super-speed. Getting up, he looked around to see if anyone was around that may have seen him crash. Nobody around, good.... We don't need any questions... But holy crap that actually hurt... I guess I'm not speeding at all now.. Jack was disgruntled at not being able to use super-speed for now. If only he still had his motorcycle.

Jack had started to walk quickly towards that dinner party, it was taking some time but he would get there a lot sooner than he had anticipated. In his mind, Jack was trying to figure what he would say in order to talk about that job offer he had gotten. It was not as easy as he had originally thought it would be. He eventually settled on just improvising and using whatever was said to his advantage. Negotiations were not Jack's strong points, but sometimes he was able to get the better hand of it. Improvising was what Jack did best and it was due to being able to think at super-speeds. While Jack was walking, a car had almost splashed water on his clothes and Jack had just barely moved out of the way. In a small fit of anger, Jack picked up the nearest piece of trash he saw and threw it at the car. Jack was in a relatively irritated mood, not only because of the taxi dilemma from earlier but also because he wasn't able to use his super-speed to make it to that dinner party he was planning on crashing on time.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Married 100
    • Tax Evader 100
    User Image

User Image

Mia Suki - Seductress
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mia had her reasons for taking in a stray, and none of them were out of the kindness of her heart. Kindness had long since been lost to her, along with the concept of a happily ever after. She had been noticing her limitations lately with gay men lately; of, she could entrance them all she wanted, but when the people around them that knew them started questioning them, the spell weakened and it made more of a scene than she needed. She needed that quick in and out, and not just in bed. Second, she needed a date for tonight's dinner at Juliet's. She was of course uninvited, but that never stopped her, and Juliet knew that well enough.

She led the long haired boy up to her penthouse on the twentieth floor of one of Pacific City's taller apartment buildings. She ushered him into the bethroom, having already eyed his sizes, and made a call in for a swift delivery. She needed him sharp, after all, and no expensive would be too much. Something sharp that would match his unique look and brighten up that dark toned skin and give a strong contrast to his hair. she ordered the shoes based off of the size from the sneakers he removed at the door, then went to her safe to pluck out a few simple items. Seeing as she hardly ever had a need for men's jewelry she kept it locked up in their proper boxes. He plucked out a pair of cuff links, a men's watch, and oh... there was that fancy pen she plucked off of that CIA agent some time ago. He grabbed one of the ring boxes inside last, then shut the door and quickly made another call to the electronics store down the street.

"Speak to a manager... yes, get me one of the geniuses." She laid the items down and took a a seat on her couch, waiting through the short hold until someone came on the line again. "Hello, yes, I have a customer coming in for a device, I just need to have you place the item to the side for him. An iPhone 6 plus, 128 GB, silver, unlocked. Yes... perfect, he should be in shortly. His name...?" He paused, looking to the bathroom door; "Sebastian. He will just be purchasing the device, so please expedite him." He hung up the call, leaving them hanging as they asked for an email for the customer. She chuckled to herself, loving just how easy it was to abuse the system of most of the companies around here, as long as you paid attention to the internet and forum boards.

It was not too much longer before 'Sebastian' came walking out of the bathroom, a towel wound around his waist, and his hair towel dried. Well, hello there. Her eyes flicked across his body, taking it all in. Oh, they had a few hours to kill, and suddenly she knew exactly how she wanted to kill it. "Well, look at you," she purred out, standing and moving closer to the other man, sliding her polished nails across his neck to watch him react. So cute; he almost seemed innocent, if not for the fact that he was a man.

'Who were you talking to on your phone?' He flinched at the touch, shrugging down into himself a bit. It tickled, if anything, but with the way those eyes were fanning down over him, he couldn't help but feel influenced towards something else. Was she coming onto him now? 'U-uh... Mia, you're not going to... knock me out or anything, are you?' It's be pretty ridiculous to do that when she just dragged him to her extremely wealthy residence.

Mia's smirked, her eyes dragging up his frame until their eyes met; "don't be ridiculous. That would be such a waste." her fingers dragged back down across his chest, appreciating it. Oh, this would work well; very well. "You must have works out before you lost your memory, because these are very..." she dragged her fingers across several sensitive pressure points along his side, then brought her eyes back down across it, "very well maintained." Someone was already aligned with her fun little plans. She wasted little time, backing him up onto one of the large lounge chairs in her penthouse, stripping the towel right off from his body and pressing him back along it as she climbed over him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mia traced a line of kisses along the man's cheek and neck as he panted heavily, completely worn out. She had that effect on men;rather, they were so easy to satisfy, but she was too experienced to lose it s quickly. If she wanted to be satisfied, then a guy would naturally be in for more than one round.When it was her way, after all, it was not until the man finished as it normally is with intimate relationships. No, if she was not satisfied, then you can be certain her wraith would come down for her wasted time and energy. "I know you have not have much of a chance to think of a name," she murmured to him, gently betting his hair back from his face. "I have an even I am going to tonight; I will bring you with me. Maybe someone will recognize you and give you a clue as to who you are. Until you come up with something better, I have a throwaway name you can use; Sebastian. How does that sound?"

'Good,' Sebastian purred out, too drunk off of the heat of the moment to be able to argue about any of it. His hands rested on her wide his, his eyes slowly crossing around the room. 'Where are we going?'

"Have you ever heard of Beacon industries?"

'Heard, don't know what it is.'

Mia stroked a hand through his hair, causing the man to gasp at her touch and lay back more. "Listen closely, then..." Her eyes flashed, drawing him and his full attention right in.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                WHERE: Penthouse
                                WHO: [Sebastian]
                                FASHION: [Formal Event (Not yet in this)]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
    • The Wolf Within 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Friendly 100
    User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxOf all the things she might've expected to happen, having the amnesiac man wake back up was the last thing on that list. Valerie had fully intended on getting him help, somehow... Getting every little memory erased from one's mind wasn't exactly pleasant, after all, and she was beyond astonished that he'd slipped back into consciousness and was speaking to them, looking wary as all hell.

xxxxxxx'Wait...' Even in her inebriated state, the wheels in Valerie's mind began turning as she wondered exactly how he was still able to put together words and sentences coherently when he should have forgotten language entirely. For a moment, the redhead thought maybe she'd been mistaken when she'd read the question from his lips- "W-What.. happened?"- but Calum had responded to the nameless man after her neighbor had moved away from her to go help him up... Meaning that yes, it was an actual conversation.

xxxxxxxDid that mean she actually hadn't erased everything? Or was she overestimating herself? Terrified or not, Valerie would have gone for another look into his mind without hesitation, but... Whatever Calum had said to the thug had made the man suspicious enough to get him on his feet and heading away from them, hurriedly. Crap. Neither Riley or Calum had made a move to follow him, however- and she certainly wouldn't, upset as she was over what she'd done to him.

xxxxxxxValerie just pulled herself up off the ground instead, mentally willing her hands to stop shaking when she reached for the purse Riley had handed to her- the same purse she'd forgotten about after the mess they had found themselves in. The money was gone, naturally, though her ID, keys, and other little important things were still in there. It would be hard to replace the hundred dollars, maybe, but even harder to replace the ID and keys- especially this late at night. She thanked Riley with a small smile, though it was forced and quick to fade when she finally saw the extent of those slashes he had received during the ambush. And Calum wasn't in much better shape, but he wasn't bleeding as far as Valerie could tell. She'd pointed at the cuts from the other thug's knife, worry etched into her features. And when she found that he wasn't going straight home with them to get them patched up, she was less than pleased, hoping that his friends at the bar he still planned to visit would be able to help.

xxxxxxxIt was Calum who walked home with her, once Riley split from their group. And it was Calum's apartment where she crashed for the night. Valerie used the excuse that she was worried one of those thugs might have memorized her address off of her ID, but honestly, she just didn't want to be by herself. Not tonight. And though she hadn't truly been planning to spend the night alone to begin with, it was a different sort of arrangement than Valerie might've originally intended- an arrangement that was more for comfort and security than for fun.

xxxxxxxShe'd split the moment she was awake the following afternoon, folding the borrowed blanket up neatly on the edge of the couch she had claimed for the night. Head pounding from lingering stress and from her hangover, Valerie took a couple aspirin to dull the ache before spending the rest of the day as uneventfully as possible- and alone, the way she was fine being now that she was sober and not feeling nearly as upset as the previous evening. The redhead had briefly considered going to check in on Riley and Calum to make sure they were both alright, but had decided against it in the end, feeling too out-of-sorts to leave the comfort of her couch.

xxxxxxxOnly when she had turned on the news the following evening, still curled up on her couch in hermit mode, that Valerie saw something that snapped her right out of her hazy mood. He was on the news... The man she'd made an amnesiac. She sat upright in an instant, leaning forward to stare intently at the story unfolding on the screen in front of her. The video of him was a grainy, shaky clip- undoubtedly taken by a cell phone- as he was being loaded into a police cruiser. Only... The cops were interrupted by a woman before they could even get him in the vehicle.

xxxxxxxValerie watched with a raised eyebrow as this impeccably dressed woman not only somehow made the police release their charge, but also drew them almost magnetically towards her- only for them to pass out simultaneously against the ground before the Asian woman sauntered off with the amnesic thug. 'What the hell...?' She thought to herself, even as the police chief appeared on the station with a statement about how the video was a fraud... No doubt attempting to do some sort of damage control over the fact that two of their officers had been so easily and quickly incapacitated.

xxxxxxxValerie called bullshit.

xxxxxxxThe redhead was out the moment she looked presentable, making her way straight across the hall to stand in front of Calum's apartment. She scrawled out a quick note before she knocked, hoping that he wasn't in too dead of a sleep to answer the door- if he was even home at all. Valerie hadn't seen him since she'd slipped away without a word the morning before, and she hoped he wouldn't be upset with her over it, holding the finished note out in an extended hand as a peace offering of sorts for him. Seen the news today? It's interesting... Not sure if it's a good interesting or a bad interesting, though. We should get Riley to watch it too, if he's home.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

apparel xxx thoughts - "...he's on the news!" xxx with - herself xxx location - apartment complex

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Married 100
    • Tax Evader 100
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To . To . . . . . . . Whereabouts: Penthouse . . . . . . Company: Mia . . . . . . Style: [Polyvore]

In all the years of school he must have done, he was fairly certain that he had never been as active a learner as this second, feeling so warm and complete with the special connection he had between their hips, and with Mia's eyes baring down into him with that wonderfully seductive look. She made him repeat everything, and he actually managed it, repeating the public facing history of he friend's company, Beacon Industries. She seemed satisfied enough with that, rolling her hips and forcing a weak whimper from him before she pulled herself off of him, leaving him a mess and so very alone again. 'Take another shower. Your suit should arrive any minute.'

"Suit?" He chuckled and sat himself up, looking Mia over from behind. He followed the curve of her body as she slipped into a fresh pair of black lace lingerie, a garter, ad a pair of high stockings that were clipped up onto her garters. He could not help but stare as she slipped on the pair of dangerous looking stiletto heals, slipping what looked like tiny blades into the back of them. He tilted his hear to the side, getting a better view until her eyes latched onto his again with a mildly amused lift of her brow. 'Now.' That was all he needed to hear before he was up, scrambling for the shower to get himself cleaned up from sweat and... other juices.

Five minutes for a quick wipe down and he was back out, barely having a chance to catch his bearing before Mia, only sporting an additional robe, took his by the shoulders and sat him down on a chair in the middle of her room. "Whoah, who-- what now?" She stopped in front of him, brushing his hair back and looking his face over. "Something on my face?"

'Yes,' she hummed with a devious little smirk. She pulled out a small silver item, flicking her wrist to swing it open and show the razor sharp barber's blade beneath. 'Don't move unless I move you,' she ordered, walking around behind him and lathering a light cream across his face before she pointed the blade at his neck and then slowly dragged it up, leaving behind nothing but clear skin behind. He must have been on the street about a day to have this level of stubble. As much as it could be an attractive feature, rich men cleaned up. Within a few slow minutes she wiped off his face, examining her work, and then smirking at him in appreciation. 'Much better,' she hummed, gracing her thumb over the smile line of hair left over just under his nose, and just along his jawline and up his chin.

There was a knock, Sebastian turning to look towards the door as Mia did. She cleared the room faster than he believed a woman her size should be able to with heels like that on. She accepted a white covered hung item from the man at the door, mentioning something about a tab, and then walking back towards him, laying the item on her couch. 'Finish drying your hair, then get dressed. We have an hour before the limo arrives.'

"Limo!?" Sebastian laughed outright, shaking his head and getting his bare bottom up from his seat, rubbing it to ease the weird sensation you got when your skin peeled away from it after trying to become one with the paint. "You're going to spoil me, Ms. Suki."

'Ooohh, not spoiled yet?' She teased his right back, her eyes dangerously laying on him before she went off to her bedroom to finish the rest of her personal preparations.

He chuckled, walking over to the prepared outfit, finding way more than he had been expecting in there between silk-- yes-- silk boxers, pants, shirt, jacket, socks, belt-- everything. How could she get full outfits sent to her door like fast food? He shook his head, huffing, and then looking back to the boxed items on the table. goodness knows what any of that was about. This felt so ridiculous! At least there was one thing he was sure about; with how exasperated he felt about all of this money being thrown about lavishly, he must not have come from money before any of this. He should just consider himself lucky.

Sebastian went to the restroom, shaking his hair out the rest of the way before he hit it with a hair dryer and a brush, and then finally got to putting everything on. He felt ridiculous the second the silk boxers were on, for one, so fricken soft! He did a little dance in them, his hands gingerly running over his rear just to get a good feel of them. "more people should wear silk...!" Damned if he ever went back to cotton after this experience! He had all of the rest of the base items on quickly, appreciating the lack of a tie, seeing as he was pretty certain he did not know how to tie one. He shrugged the white dress coat on, noticing the last remaining item hidden away in the back and grabbing it, spinning the hat in his hands, and then plopping it on his head. "Well, least I know I look good in a fedora."

He was playing with it as Mia walked back in... damn. His breath hitched, his eyes traveling right down the massive curve of her breasts to the very open waist that screamed for him to hold it. "I'd say that dress would look better on the floor, but I'm pretty sure nothing down wear that as perfect as you." He hummed, realizing finally that he had just been laid by this goddess before him. He really had to be the luckiest man alive. Mia came right his way after a little smirk, not giving him time to breath before she started opening the boxes, sticking items after item onto him as small accents. Cuff links, a ring, a pretty classy looking watch, and... was that a pen she just slipped into his coat pocket? He looked it over, then looked her up and down. "What now, Ms. Suki?"

'Mia,' she corrected. 'Save the formalities for someone you haven't been laid by.' Her lips parted into a wicked smirk, her hands dragging across the well fitted suit. Perfect. So pure; so gorgeous. 'We have an appointment to have you set up with a phone. I already have a sim card for you for service that I have activated. I will give you my card; just go right up to the register and pick up the item waiting under 'Sebastian.' They already have it on the side for you.' She moved in slowly, deft fingers plucking her card from her clutch and sliding the card into his front jacket pocket. 'I'll be doing my nails; don't keep me waiting long. I might start to miss you.'

"Wouldn't want that," he purred out lowly, one hand gripping her rear and yanking her in flush as his lips found hers. He just could not stop kissing her, addicted. The only point he did was when she pulled herself away, eyes meeting his and making that direct order; 'hurry up and go, Sebastian.' He must have been a dog in a past life, because not only was he following her orders, but it was all with a little pop in his step.

[ This is why I shouldn't RP with myself. ]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wheezing Pumpkin

11,075 Points
    • Medalist 100
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

C A L U M R I C H A R D H A Y N E S
    Car Mechanic »» Techno »» Technopathy

The whole weekend seemed to go by in a big blur. Friday had come and gone, Calum had stumbled back to his apartment with Valerie in tow. She had ended up staying at his place for the night, both of them feeling that she shouldn't be alone. He had offered up his bed to her but she insisted on sleeping on the couch. The next morning he awoke in a lot of pain but crawled out of bed and stumbled to the living room to check on her, she was gone. All that was left was the blanket and pillow he had lent her folded up neatly on the edge of the sofa. He didn't go check on her, having a feeling that she would probably want to be alone. He wanted to be alone just so he could sleep, he was in so much pain that he didn't want to do anything. He mentally thanked his boss for giving him the weekend off.

Most of Saturday was sat in bed either a sleep or a marathon of a random show on netflix. He took a bath every once in a while to just soak his aching body. The heated water helped his sore muscles. His chest was a but bruised up but he knew nothing was broken, he just needed to rest up the rest of the weekend.

Saturday came and went and most of Sunday did as well. Calum just lazing around his apartment. He was in the bath again, he also may have gone to the store and gotten some bubble bath for his baths, he needed something fun to do while soaking away his sore muscles. He was just climbing out of the bathtub when he heard a knock on the door. He figured it was either a neighbor who wanted something, Valerie checking in on him or Riley also checking in on him. Calum didn't really think to much about it as he tied his black towel around his waist and walked to the front door, he was covered enough it wasn't like he was embarrassed of his body. Though if it was someone other than Valerie or Riley they might be curious about his bruise and he wasn't feeling up to making up a story about it.

When Calum pulled open the door he looked down to see little Valerie standing there, a piece of paper in her hand. She was extending it out to him so he took it and read over it. He hadn't been watching the news lately, which was odd since he usually watched it religiously. It was probably because he didn't have a tv in his room and that's where his been for the last day and a half. He just shook his head, telling her he hadn't seen the news. "Haven't seen the news, it must be important since your over here. Let me grab some clothes and we can go see Riley." Calum told her, making sure she could read his lips. Calum turned around, leaving the door open so she could come in if she wanted. He hurried back to his room as fast as he could without hurting himself and went to his closet to grab some clothes.

He just ended up putting on some loose sweatpants since it hurt like hell to try and put on skinny jeans and a loose fitted t-shirt. He slid on his vans before following Valerie upstairs to go get Riley. Once they got to his door Calum knocked loudly on it, just in case he was asleep or something.

Location: Apartment Company: Myself > Valerie Thoughts: Being in pain sucks. Wearing: Towel > sweatpants & T-shirt

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Romantic Explorer

7,450 Points
    • V-Day 2011 Event 100
    • Consumer 100
    • Grunny Grabber 50
    User Image
    ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

It was starting to get so damn cold outside, which was making him half to bundle up in more layers then he would prefer. It also made it so that he could only use his motorcycle in emergencies because the speed and the cold air could send him straight in to a coma or worse. It was these two things combined that made him want to close the bar and move to Florida where he will never have to worry about the cold again. It was his mentor’s memory that kept him from doing just that, so instead he simply stayed inside as much as he could and if he had to go outside, it was only for quick trips or to go somewhere else that was warm.

Right now is one of those times where he has had to venture outside. The print shop called him earlier and informed him that has his new menus were ready, but cannot deliver because their delivery guy is in the hospital. The menus were needed for Halloween and the sooner he got them the better because it would be one more thing he could take off of his to do list, which for some reason seemed to just keep getting longer and longer not matter how much work he does. It was probably time for him to hire another employee so that doesn’t have to spend so much ******** time in the bar. It was also probably something he should have considered doing a year ago or even five years ago when he took ownership of the bar.

[********], he moaned out like a brat as he walked out of the bar and quickly started off down the street. [******** hiring someone tomorrow!” he shouted as he wrapped his arms around himself. From the looks he was getting from some people on the street, his random outburst must have startled them. Well ******** them all. ”What are you looking at?” he barked at some of the people staring at him mostly because he was pissed that they don’t have to deal with what he has to deal with right now. [******** cold”, he mumbled to himself. It was making him crankier and more bitter than usual. Though he should be grateful that it is only October and not as cold as it can be in January, and double grateful that no matter how cold it gets in the US, it will never be anywhere near as cold as the weather he had endured in Russia for the first half of his life.

It was a quick walk to the print shop and he made it just before the owner was about to start to close up. The owner wanted to chat for a bit, usually he wouldn’t be happy about that, but it gave him to warm up and spike his internal body temperature before going back outside. After about fifteen minutes of simple chat about the bar and some of the news around town, he put his new menus in his satchel and then said good bye. The current temperature he was right now was more than enough for him to walk back to the bar without getting cold or even a headache. A headache is what he usually got in the spring and fall weather depending on how long he is outside and its usually the first sign that he need to get inside or else he is going to get really sick.

Outfit: N/A ● OOC: Sorry for being gone for so long!
    User Image

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Married 100
    • Tax Evader 100
    User Image

Whereabouts: Streets - Company: [Max], Inferno - Polyvore: [Sis Dropped These Off] - Thoughts: "Cold, cold, cold... I wasn't ready for this..."

Dinner at Max's for the third night had been awesome. Talk about a pizza-palooza! He was fairly certain he had never eaten so much cheese, tomatoes, veggies, and delicious carby goodness to three days before, not to mention digesting it over marathon after marathon of movies that had ended up with the two of them getting more comfortable with each other. By the time it was time for him to head out, it was the absolute last thing he wanted to do! Max had been so welcoming, he swore he could live there and never care about a single thing ever again!Sadly when his sister called in the order for the troops to start moving, he had to hug his friend goodbye and start the long walk back.

To be honest, even though he reassured everyone that he was fine, he didn't feel fine at all. In fact he felt as far from safe as a person could possibly get. He had his backpack slung over his shoulders, his clothing layered as he tried to fight off the cold October weather. It didn't help that is was raining. Lightly, but enough to just make the cold that much worse. He was shivering, managing to get himself onto the subway back towards home, plopping a seat by one of the doors and pulling out his cellphone to text his sis that he wouldn't be much longer. She was making dinner for him despite the fact that he already ate, not as if he was complaining. When you lived without food and starving for long enough, you learn to appreciate every meal.

Gyles took a deep breath, easing himself back as his head started to throb. The train wasn't that crowded, which was nice, his body lightly swaying to the movements of the cars. He was starting to fall asleep, easing into everything, the spinning of his still jostled head and the quiet as the cars only became emptier was pretty nice. He smiled, leaning against the bar next to him. Time seemed to pass so peacefully until a heavy weight dropped next to him. He sniffed, curling put as he stirred from his dreams, and then slowly lifting his head to look. A sea of black coarse hair peered at him, frost layered over it. The man was leaning over him, one hand slamming down onto the same bar as him as he got withing centimeters of his skin. He could feel the heated breath course over his neck, his body instantly going into a panic as he rescognized their attacker from just nights ago.

'Where is he? Where is Max?' The voice seemed to creep over him as his heart started thundering away. He was noticing just how little his body was registering. He couldn't move! He wanted to run; wanted to shove him off, but he couldn't even twitch his finger! Fear coursed through him hard, his breath becoming forced and difficult to keep. The man came closer, screaming at him, his teeth fangs and his malice filled eyes; 'WHERE IS HE!?'

"STOP!" Gyles' eyes flew wide, his breathing panicked and his eyes going this way and that. He swallowed air, trying to pull his hand from the bar, but he couldn't! What the Hell!? He looked, seeing the ice that coated over it and trapped it to the pole. "The Hell!?" He couldn't even feel the cold, but he could feel himself shivering, his hand desperately trying to pry the other one free as he looked around at the people that were far off to the sides of the train, hiding their mouths as they held a phone close. s**t... s**t! Who were they talking to?

He shuffled in his bag suddenly, grabbing a pen and chipping away at the thin layer of ice, whimpering and flinching as he got close to his fingers. Finally it started to give way as the doors opened; he pulled his hand free carefully, feeling some of the skin pull and grow raw. He grabbed his back, rushing out of the frost covered seat, his clothing pulling back against it, and beating it out of the subway station and onto the streets. He didn't know where he was going anymore, but one this was for certain; he needed to get out of dodge and hide!

He felt a heavy weight smack into him, his feet tripping, the ground hitting him next as he dropped, crashing, and tumbling. He was pale, stiff, and shaking from head to toe, cradling his frozen hand. He had to get up, but the more that he struggled against the cold, the more it struck him. He needed Max; he needed his voice! He should just call him! Phone-- where was his phone? Right pocket... there was no way he could grab it with his hand like this! Dammit; he might as well just package himself up for the police or whatever to find him and label him as a dangerous, out of control super!

Romantic Explorer

7,450 Points
    • V-Day 2011 Event 100
    • Consumer 100
    • Grunny Grabber 50
    User Image

While he was walking along the side walk, under the cover of his umbrella, he couldn't help but think how nice it would be if he could keep himself warm all the time no matter what the weather is like outside. It is possible to do so in the spring and fall weather like today, but only if he lets his energy take over and run at super speed, but he can't exactly do that in the middle of the city. That was probably one of the first things he had learned from his mentor, its okay to be you as long as being you doesn't get you in trouble, and moving at super speed in a city can get you in trouble. It wasn't really fair, especially when it would make travelling outside easier for him, but such is life, it isn't always fair.

Not long after he passed the entrance of the subway, he was suddenly struck forcefully from behind. It should have sent him face first into the side walk, but it didn't because the force that struck him wasn't that strong. It did get him curious, so he whirled right around to yell at who ever hit him. "What the ********] he started to swear, but stopped the moment he saw the young teenager on the ground freaking out in every single way, but verbally. It was the kid that had struck him, but the kid probably wasn't even aware that he had done so. In fact it looked like the kid didn't even know where he was based on the frantic way he was searching himself for something like a drug addict looking for his next fix. It almost had him turn around and leave the kid because he zero tolerance for drugs, but the way this kid was freaking out tugged at what little heart strings he had left.

"Kid! Calm the ******** down!" he shouted at the kid as he bent down to get a better look at him as well as hold the umbrella over the both of them. It was so not the best thing to say and he knew that, but he didn't know what else to say because nice caring words just were not in his English vocabulary and he forgot them from his Russian vocabulary. It was only when he had bent down that he saw the kids hand, there was ice frozen to it. What the ******** was this kid involved with? What could have caused this? Instantly he reached out and grabbed the kids frozen hand with his free hand and forced his energy to move from his core to just his hand. It only took a few seconds for the ice to melt away and when it did his hand touched the kids and he removed it just as quickly.

"Kid did you freeze your own hand?" he asked with a much quieter tone of voice then he had been using before so that there wouldn't be any more attention draw to them. The reason why he was asking the kid this is because the moment his hand touched the kids hand he got really cold, so cold that he felt his internal temperature just drop significantly. The kid wasn't cold because his hand had been frozen, the heat he used to melt the ice fixed that. The kid was cold the same way that he gets hot. "Kid I need you to tell me the truth", he said firmly as he reached out and gripped the kids clothing tightly. The reason why he was doing this because the first time someone had asked him a similar question he was about a few years younger then this kid and he had taken off as fast as his super speed could take him. It had been a mistake to run away that day, but he had only realized that a few months later. It was an extra few months of confusion that he didn't need to have and wouldn't have had had he not run away that day.

The cold, the rain, using his heat to unfreeze the kid, and the kid reducing his temperature had resulted in him having a very bad headache suddenly like he was struck by a moving train and not a kid. This was not how long he had planned on being outside and he needed to get inside soon. A little delay would have been fine, maybe he would have had a minor headache, but this wasn't just a minor delay and the kid really didn't help the situation at all. "Stand up kid", he ordered as he picked the kid up because he still had a good strong hold on his clothing.

Outfit: N/A ● OOC: Yay for a quick response!
    User Image

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Married 100
    • Tax Evader 100
    User Image

Whereabouts: Streets - Company: [Max], Inferno - Polyvore: [Sis Dropped These Off] - Thoughts: "Cold, cold, cold... I wasn't ready for this..."

Hot... HOT! "AAAUUUGH!" He slammed his other fist on the ground, his once frozen hand trapped on the warm man's hand. His mind was warping around all of the screaming, his breathing haphazard as he yanked for his freedom again. The shot of warmth was just that, a shot. By the time the ice had melted away it started to freeze up again, his skin pale as the snow, his lips shuddering with his breath and dark blue. He saw a flash, someone taking a photo, and it had him curling in on himself as shame befell him. "Stop," he muttered, his eyes shutting tight.

His body steamed as his temperature dropped again; he felt faint, his shivering starting to subside, which with cold was not really the best sign. His powers were killing him, and he couldn't stop it. It scared him, and that fear made it worse; a vicious and lethal cycle. His hand missed several time, lice flaking from it as he struggled to get his fingers to move, barely getting it into his pocket and out. His fingers couldn't even clasp around the device as it dropped out of his grip, clattering to the floor.

He whined, both hands clasping around the device on the floor, his fingers pressing what he thought was hard, but it took attempt after attempt to press the buttons in properly until finally he sent the call. He barely scooped the phone up to his ear, breathing hard into the receiver as it buzzed. Almost immediately Max picked up, talking over the time. Just the excitement in his voice seemed to put him at ease; "Max, cheer me up, please..." he needed to hear his voice, just a bit more.

He whimpered as the hands grabbed onto him, his eyes shooting up to the other man's as he talked down to him about if he was causing himself to freeze. He felt the shock run through him, his expression dropping. He barely started to pull away before he was pulled up to his feet. He gasped, feeling the heat rushing through his body, flooding him and suddenly relieving some of that strain. He gripped the man's arms, letting his eyes fall shut. "Max," he muttered in a daze, his head sinking down. On his phone he could hear the other boy calling out panicked for him to come back to the line.

He was sweating all of a sudden, the heat really touching onto him. He sunk down more, wiping a hand across his warm face, brushing the melted ice and frost free from his skin and hair. "How did you do that?" How the Hell did this man make him so warm?

Romantic Explorer

7,450 Points
    • V-Day 2011 Event 100
    • Consumer 100
    • Grunny Grabber 50
    User Image
    Location: Street/The Blue Boar Company: Gyles Mood: Cranky/Concerned

It was like everything he had been saying just went right over the kids head and straight to the stars because he just either didn't hear any of it or choose to ignore it all. It was most likely that the kid didn't hear any of it because he is still just freaking out and it is so bad that he is pretty much holding him up by his clothes. If he was to let go of the kid then he would fall down to the ground just as he had a few minutes ago. What was he supposed to do to calm the kid down? Shouting wasn't going to work. Shaking him wasn't going to work. It wasn't until the kid noticed the melted ice that he seemed to calm down enough to speak properly and even ask a question, "How did you do that?" Well at least now they are getting somewhere. After letting out a loud huff he loosened his grip a little bit and stopped heating up the kid. Any more and he would faint in front of this kid and it wouldn't be good at all.

"Kid I can do a lot of things...", he said as he put the handle of the umbrella under his arm so that it was blocking view of them from the public. Then he lifted his now free hand and snapped his fingers. The flame over his thumb was instant and he held it for a moment before putting down his thumb and making it disappear. "...and I bet you can to and that's okay", he said and really emphasized the last part to make sure that the kid heard him and hopefully he had calmed down enough that he understood him. After a minute he took hold of the umbrella again and held it back up above their heads. "Kid I need to warm up and you need to calm down, so lets get out of the street", he said as he let go of the kid because he appeared to be more stable on his feet.

Before the kid could run, he pulled the cellphone away from him. It would stop the kid from running away and it would give him a chance to calm down the now most likely panicked Max on the other end of the phone. When did he turn into a babysitter? This wasn't in his skill set. Well there was no avoiding it now. "Max my name is Yulian Bossonov and i'm the owner of The Blue Boar on sixth street. I am with a kid right now that is freaking out, I am going to take him to my bar and let him calm down and drink some water. If you want to come see him then ill make sure you're let in the door", he said and then hung up before he could get any kind of response from Max because that would just be a hassle and he could only deal with one hassle at a time. Then he handed the phone back to the kid and started to man handle him in the direction of his bar and make him start moving down the street. "Whats your name kid?, he asked as they got moving because he figured that he couldn't just keep calling him kid.

There was absolutely no way that this kid was running away. This kid was just going to end up freaking out more and running into someone else and that person might have an issue with what he can do. There are plenty of ******** out there that don't like people like them or want to study people like them. The bar right now was the best place for the kid and he can hopefully answer some questions for the kid because it seemed like he doesn't have any idea what he can do or why.There was a point where he was the same and that is the only reason why is putting up with this hassle instead of just leaving him. The moment they reached the bar he swung open the front door and pushed the kid inside while he put down his umbrella. The moment he was inside as well he continued to man handle the kid all the way to the back room of the bar because there was no way he was going to calm down surrounded by a bunch of drunk adults.

"Sit down", he said and he pointed to the couch that was along the side of the wall in his office. It was a used leather couch that was surprisingly very comfortable. "Im going to get you a glass of water and then we are going to talk", he said as he set down his umbrella and then proceeded to remove his satchel. What he left out is that he is going to swallow down some aspirin while he is gone so that he can try to get rid of his headache. Even as his body warms back up the headache will stay unless he takes some aspirin.

Outfit: N/A ● OOC: So many posts in one day!
    User Image

Chatty Dabbler

User Image
    Maxwell Graves

I hear sweet music in the morning rain
    In laughing rivers deep and low

Max had been more than a little disappointed when the weekend had to come to...well..an end. It had felt so natural having Gyles around, like he was already part of the family. Still, as his father pointed out, it was a school night. So, Max reluctantly hugged Gyles good-bye and let his friend depart. He would have insisted that he go with, but he had homework that he hadn't done all weekend. It was hard concentrating when your first friend in forever was spending the entire weekend at your house, watching movies and eating junkfood and learning to play guitar. Max went to his room to do said homework once Gyles was gone out the door. He'd have to go to bed soon, he supposed. Why did it have to be Sunday night already? Sometimes he wished that he could stop time.

As he passed through the living room, he spotted something peeking from under his dad's La-Z-Boy. Gyles had forgotten his beanie, Max realized as he reached down and picked the object up off the floor. It must have been lying there since Friday, when Gyles had been having a fever from his concussion and had taken it off. It had probably gotten kicked under the chair in the ensuing chaos, or maybe when he or his dad had been stumbling around in the morning half awake. He shrugged and carried it into his room with him, setting it on his little desk. Max found his phone and sat down on his bed to text Gyles.

To: Gyles
                        Hey snowflake, you forgot your hat
                        I'll bring to school tomorrow
                        Miss you already

Max paused before sending the text, finger hovering over the screen. Was that last line weird? They had only met a few days ago. At the same time, though, they had gone through a rather traumatic experience together. He sat for several minutes debating with himself on whether or not to send the text as it was. He was so deep in thought that when he phone started to ring, it startled him and max dropped his phone. He quickly scrambled to pick it back up, peering at the screen. It was Gyles; speak of the devil. Max grinned and sat back on his bed, lifting the phone to his ear. "Gyles, hi!" he said, "I was about to text you."

Gyles' request was a bit odd, but that wasn't what made Max suddenly concerned for his friend's safety. Rather, the tone of his voice was what had Max worried. "Gyles?" he asked, "Are you okay? You sound...I don't know. Where are you?" He stood up, starting to pace in a small nervous circle around his room. He could hear movement on the other end of the line, but couldn't figure out what it actually was. "Gyles? Gyles! Gyles, please, say something!" Max waited for several seconds without an answer. By then, he was starting to panic. What had happened? had Gyles run into something or someone dangerous on his way home? Max felt his heart stop as the memory of the scarred man that had attacked him filled his mind. What if Gyles ran into him?!

Oh my God, Max thought, all sorts of terrible thoughts running through his head. He almost didn't hear it as Gyles' voice was replaced with a man's voice, rougher and strangely accented. Max was halfway out of his room to the living room as the man - Yulian - told him where he was and where they were going. Before he could say anything, the man hung up. Still panicking, Max ran to the living room to his father, trying to explain the situation without completely losing it.

Where: Home || With: Dad || Thinking: Oh my God oh my God oh my God || Wearing: Sunday

The sound of music moved my heart to sing
    And takes my mind where gentle breezes blow

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas