Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
๑єsтєℓℓє ρσятσvαℓєs๑
Chef to The Graceful Death

єstelle smiled at the red when he complimented her food. " I am glad ya like it. " She told him with a slight nod. " If you are ever hungry for something or have taste for something I shall do my best to make it." she explained smiling at him. Her eyes moved looking to see the two young woman chuckling when they rushed into the room and dug in. " I am glad it warms a cooks heart to know her cooking was missed." She explained to them as she used a wet rag to clean off her hands.

" Aye I have met the fox's daughter she tackled me with her hugs if I recall." Estelle told her nodding her head and smiled at the young woman who seemed to take much after her father. Yet when Gen compared her food to his ex wife she frowned. " By the heavens was it that bad?" she asked him shaking her head. " Gods forbid my cooking should ever so bad."

She was refilling cups when the new face finally introduced her self to her. " I welcome you miss but do not forget to truly join the crew you must speak to my captain." She reminded her with a slight nod. " Be sure to show her what you are capable of." Eyes widened slightly when she grabbed her suddenly and licked her face. " Do not fret I pride myself in my food." She told the girl lightly patting her head.

" Twas nothing" Estelle called after Sicily when she called out her farewells and rushed off leaving the cook. Estelle turned to discover one by one all of them had left and left her by herself and with a mess of plates cups and a messy table. She smiled slightly to herself taking the plates piling them up before wiping down the table.

" I shall have to see that the captain eats." She sighed putting the plates in the sink then prepared a plate after freshly preparing more food for the woman and the few others that had yet to eat hoping things were alright. The captain was one to take more on then she let on.......

User Image
Yo ho Yo ho
Tis a pirates life for me
To sail forever more
On she the great wide Sea

Omnipresent Prophet

User Image

xxxxxI'm rotting like a wreck on the ocean floor,
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSinking like a siren that can't swim anymore
            xx'Cause our songs remind me of swimming,
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBut I can't swim anymore

Gale crossed the room and withdrew two syringes from the bottom drawr, placing them on the counter, still capped, while he moved to wash his hands. He didn't want her already infected wounds to be more irritated by germs. It would be a shame to see such a strong woman die from something simple, like an infection of a wound she could have healed so simply on her own. Well... Had she been able to reach it.

He brought the needles over to her once he was thoroughly clean of any gerns and glanced at her back. Her upper shoulder had a ghastly wound that made even Gale flince. Her torn stitches were something to worry about, but they could be dealt with later. As long as he treated the infection now, she would be able to go on with little more than just the slowly waning pain from the original wound. He intended to make sure she was going to get through this. That was always his intention.

Gale gently placed a hand on her opposite shoulder, holding her steady for a moment as well as offering up the simple gesture of sympathy. It was funny how some people reacted to the simplest of touches. "This is going to hurt a bit." he reminded, not waiting for her to give one of her snarky replies before he pierced her skin with the sharp needle and slowly injected the first dose of the liquid into her wound. While it hissed and sizzled, he dabbed at the excess puss and blood that was seeping out, seeming to slow already. A few seconds later his hands were back in place. "Once more." he informed before plunging the needle in a second time and giving just a bit more to help speed the process and fight the obviously strong infection.

"I expect you'll follow your own orders. No moving for a few minutes. Let it settle. I can wrap your wounds if you'd like, unless you'd prefer to clean yourself up a bit." he looked over to her and raised a brow. "Then it can be done later. he recited, properly disposing of the needles.

o.o.c ;; --

piratekittin666's Princess

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aristocratic Pirate Fairy
Felicity Amane Shadowbreeze
First Mate of Graceful Death

Location: onboard the new ship Feeling Moody? happy and curious
Accompanied by: Mesushima, Estelle, Evangeline and Ryuu
Tunes: Blackmore's Night - Village Lanterne

What would you do if you spent much of your life as a prisoner?

Felicity blushed when Estelle mentioned that Mesu would have to prove to the Captain her skills if she wanted to officially join the crew, the fairy had been so excited about the new ship, getting off that island, meeting Mesu and having her wings back that it had completely slipped her mind. She nods to the cook then,

"Ack...You're right Estelle...even I haven't seen Mesu's skills apart from her magical healing ability so I could not vouch for her...so much going on that certain things had completely slipped my mind."
She finishes up her own meal then and stands, thanking Estelle for the food and fluttering her wings once again before offering Mesu her hand, asking that the kitsune lass follow her.
"You've met the Chef Lady Mesu, that's Estelle here, over there is Evangeline, she's our Master Gunner, so if you're accepted among us you'll be following her orders, I hope you'll be able to deal with that. We really should introduce you to Captain Vivi properly, and I can review your skills as well if the Captain's a bit busy. For now would you like to come along with me and meet some of the other crew, perhaps the Surgeon?"
Felicity gestured to each person as she mentioned their names, then figuring that Mesu would probably follow after her and she made her way out of the room, heading back towards the deck.

I know what I'd do, I'd lash back in whatever way I could and I have, it meant the death of those who sought to cage me, think about it.

Dapper Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mesushima Gengetsu

User Image

Hello! I'm Mesushima, the new gunner! I can heal things to!

Mesu cheered and followed after Felicity, while waving back to Estelle and Evangeline.

"Bye bye misses Evangeline and Estelle! Let's go meet the captain Fifi-chan!" She said, taking Felicity's hand and, rather than being lead, pulled Felicity, while using captain Vivi's scent to lead her.

"HERE WE COME CAPTAIN VIVI!"

I can heal you if you need it, but if you ask to much I'll think you're getting hurt on purpose!

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Accompanied by: Mesushima, Captain Vivi and Captain Tom
Tunes: Blackmore's Night - Where are We Going from Here

Felicity was halfway up the stairs to the deck when Mesu caught up with her and grabbed hold of her hand, dragging the fairy in the direction of Captain Vivi, who had yet to board the new ship, she giggles at the female kitsune and allows her to lead the way. It didn't take long before they were back down the gangplank and standing before Captain Vivi and Captain Tom, who's presence chilled the fairy. Collecting herself, Felicity salutes both captains and then addresses Vivi,

"Captain Vivi...not sure if she introduced herself to you upon appearing, but this young Fox Spirit is named Mesushima, she wishes to join up with us as a new gunner, her weapons include a Yumi...I believe it's called, a long bow from the far East, she also possesses a Pistol and a Katana, as well as magical healing powers. Her ability has allowed my wings to grow back in short order but as I'd imagine you would, I'd like to see how she performs with her weapons of choice."
Felicity wasn't too sure herself on how new crew members were tested, though she had had to learn about them after she was made first mate of the crew, the fairy had proven her own worth when she first arrived as a stowaway and joined in fighting back against naval forces that had been boarding the Graceful Death. Her leadership abilities had been revealed and her prowess in combat despite her small size had been quite admirable, though half the time other members of the crew landed the finishing blows, for the fairy's main focus in combat was debilitating the enemy, or killing them instantly by striking a vital point.

I know what I'd do, I'd lash back in whatever way I could and I have, it meant the death of those who sought to cage me, think about it.

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

User Image

Tæℓΐɑ ℑѻΐʂϯ
◅〖Șʊrℊℯoℵ Ѻʄ Ѡrɑcℯfʊl Юℯɑȶℌ〗▻
User Image

Taelia tightened her jaw and fists when the needles pierced the wound. It hurt like hell. Her eyes teared up a bit from the pain and when the doctor had finished she didn't even want to move...and well, she wasn't. Not for a few minutes at least. "Don't wrap me." she replied, "I'll be washing up after this." The woman wiped the gathering tears at the corner of her lashes and kept up with deep breathes. There was a cool breeze coming through that eased the heated skin a bit every time it touched the mix blood's bare back. Black hair gathered over her shoulders, partly covering her grimaced expression and arms. With Gale and the blond around, she felt a little overwhelmed with them seeing her like this. Whenever she would get injured, she would wait after taking care of the rest of the crew, and mend to herself alone.

occ;; it's a shorty >.<;;

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

xxG u n n e r

xx ██ ▌ ████████████████████ ██████████████ ███████ ████ ██████████████
                ≻≻ This is my last c h a n c e to be victorious.
                  In Flanders fields the poppies blow ▶ Between the crosses, row on row, ▶
                  That mark our place; and in the sky ▶ The larks, still bravely singing, fly ▶
                  Scarce heard amid the guns below. ▶ We are the Dead. Short days ago. ▶

Thaddeus watched Gale work quickly and efficiently, he studied the wound unfazed by the appearance of it. Couldn't say it was a good thing that he had seen worse in comparison, but when you live through a battlefield every other wound seems trivial afterwards. Though looking at it brought up memories of men trying to stuff there own guts back in, others with limbs blown clean off. Heads trampled by horses, bodies smashed by cannon's torn to shreds by bullets. He just looked on with little feeling or emotion. He didn't flinch or waver, he was strangely interested in the wound. It might have been bad, but she was lucky. He shook his head thinking of the stench of really infected flesh.

Once the job was down he leaned against the wall and sighed, "My name is Thaddeus Lake, I am a gunner."he paused and smiled, "Either of you hungry, I'm sure by now the mess has been cleared out. But we could get something to eat."he said. He looked a the pair of them, "You two can't honestly tell me you rather stay here then get some actual hot food into you."he said with a smile. He waited for them to respond, he would hope they would come along with him. Though he was starting to get hungry enough to not care and just leave.

((Hello I'm Thaddeus I'm a ghost...hates both of you))

▶Location: Unnamed Ship
▶With:Taelia, Gale
▶Mood: Hungry

We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow, ◀Loved and were loved, and now we lie ◀
In Flanders fields. ◀ Take up our quarrel with the foe: ◀
To you from failing hands we throw ◀ The torch; be yours to hold it high... ◀

Dapper Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shuurajou Gengetsu

User Image

Please don't touch my tails. They may be fluffy, but they aren't for petting!

Shuurajou had checked out everything that interested him below deck, having initially skipped his own room. He did return to it, to find it...depressingly barren. No dresser of clothes, nothing of his lost collection or possessions. Just a bed, a high quality one, but still, just a bed.

Leaving the depressingly empty room behind, the elder kitsune returned to the upper deck. He flew up to the crows nest to visit with Sicily once more.

"Hey Sicily. Are you feeling better after our little talk?"

If you really want to touch them...How about I wrap one around your neck and squeeze real tight?

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
User Image
☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼ Sicily Lynn ☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼
-The Look Out-

》 》 》 "You better keep a close eye on me."

◕ ◡ ◕ In the time it had taken Gen to go check everything out, Sicily had fallen asleep her legs curled against her chest and her head on her knees. She barely stirred when he reappeared in the crow's nest and questioned her. She shivered involentarily though when the wind blew past, unconciously curling into a tighter ball. ◕ ◡ ◕

《 《 《 "I might just steal you blind."

Dapper Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shuurajou Gengetsu

User Image

Shuurajou smiled at the sleeping Sicily, before going back below deck. He returned in a moment with the blanket from his bed, which he draped over Sicily.

"Sleep well Sicily. You've certainly earned it." He said, before going back down to the deck, taking his giant fox form, and curling up into his usual sleeping position. He closed his eyes, but didn't sleep, not yet. It took him some time to actually get to sleep.

If you really want to touch them...How about I wrap one around your neck and squeeze real tight?

cebolla boy's Husbando

Romantic Ladykiller

User Image

User Image
↘↘Tнє Tυηєѕ I Hєαя↖↖

User Image

Evangeline finished off the last bit off food and wiped her mouth with a napkin, quickly drinking the last bit of her wine. The red head stood up quickly, her blue eyes scanning everybody with slight excitement.
“Well, excitement has seemed to gotten the best of me, if any of you need me, I shall be on deck trying out the new guns after I settle in.” She smiled to Ryuu. “Be sure to stop by, master gunner. Or us females are going to get first pick on all of the guns.”

The female then turned around on her heel and left the mess hall, making her way back her room where she sat down quietly on her bed, resting her head against the wooden wall. The boat slowly rocked in the waters, and the feel of it brought back memories of when she was aboard the fallen Graceful Death, all of their adventures and times they had together. It was officially over, now with a new boat and... well, possibly new people on their crew. It was never going to be the same again, but then again, she had to put everything else behind her and look onto the future. Her eyes slowly drifted closed, eventually falling asleep sitting up on her bed.

•ℓσ¢αтιση» New boat, sleepting
•тнσυgнтѕ»
•мσσ∂ » Excited
•σσ¢» Just a closing post for her for tonight.

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
User Image
☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼ Sicily Lynn ☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼
-The Look Out-

》 》 》 "You better keep a close eye on me."

◕ ◡ ◕ Sicily continued sleeping quietly as she was covered with a blanket. Her eyes fluttered open as she heard someone murmuring to her, before she looked at the blanket still half asleep. She smiled sleepily, as she snuggled into the blanket. "warm....." she murmured as she yawned and slipped back into a peaceful sleep. Though you were able to see it, she had tied a rope around her waist and attached it to the mast, just incase she fell. ◕ ◡ ◕

《 《 《 "I might just steal you blind."

Beloved Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
                                                User Image

Edward Van Hellsing

xxxxxxxxFeelings~ : Fun fun fun fun!xxxxlocation : Going into the boat. xxxxmy current tunes : Dream eater.xxxx
                                                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User ImagexUser Imagex
                                                                          XXXXXXX T h exxxC h e f
                                                                          I got so sick of being alone.. Now the devil won't leave me alone.

Edward had been sleeping, sleeping durning the battle with the navy, with the storm. And even sleeping durning the island. The chef was well hidden in the background standing there. Watching his captain make a utter fool of himself towards the female captain. He was well to say a very long and slender looking man. Pale completion face looking that of a demon with long bright fire hair, and sharp pointy teeth. Nicely dressed and proper. There was doubt he was out of place as a pirate. Yet the man stood and observed it all. In a neatly stood stature. He made no effort to speak, nor wanted to. A wide twisted looking smile face on that demonic face. The man was neutral about the whole ordeal. A odd person in fact, it was like a book that was always changing never in one place.. A sort of Dr. jekyll and Mr. hyde persona, sweet and kind at first.. Yet with just a simple little minor thing would tick off the crazed man.. Thirsting for blood.. Wanting that pure taste on the tip of his tongue... None could say how this person came to be...

It was rumored once, with a talk with Ryuu he was once a highly accounted doctor for the rich and wealthily. Something.. Evil snapped inside.. Like a thing that was building up.. and up. Tainting his poor soul. Then. When it became dark, it was like a feeling of peace. Enjoying the silence the once doctor finally woke from that dream. With his once young and beautiful wife. Then.. Nothing else. The man.. Enjoyed pain and suffering. The taste of blood... Everything must be covered in red...

That. Was. it. Thomas would never allow such a person to touch anyones body, for the mere sight of blood sent Edward into a fixed frenzy of slicing and cutting.. Tormenting.. Killing.. So. The next thing would be to have him make the simplest of jobs. Cooking up proper meals for them all.

"My oh my..... Caapptainn Your never. Ever going to get anywhere with miss like that." He pouted, rubbing his cold cheek up and down. "Honestly. Go and say your sorry them all. We aren't going to get anywhere with a sour puss." Pinching the cheek of the captain. "Well.. Now everyone.. Let's get the hell out of here... Filthily place. " He muttered, dusting his coat from particles of dust collected from laying on the beach. It was not that he was.. to say.. Fruity. The second mate just enjoyed looking proper. "Alrighty! Let us set saiiilll~" cooed the demon, pushing Red and James into the boat as well.

ooc;
                                                                          >D Yeah... Need us to set sail right now..

Dapper Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shuurajou Gengetsu

User Image

The kitsune found himself unable to sleep. He did have enormous energy after all, and he had more to worry about. Would they still split after this? Would his daughter be okay with the other crew? Would they start fighting again? What of the navy? When would they next make port in a safe place? Would they ever make port? Would they even live much longer? They HAD sunk three Spanish naval ships. More would come in time. What would happen next? The fox returned to his humanoid form, and lifted himself tot he very top of the mast with his youki.

"Looks like my job, as both father, and first mate, just got a lot more complicated..."

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Accompanied by: Mesushima, Captain Vivi and Captain Tom
Tunes: Blackmore's Night - Where are We Going from Here

There was no time to be worrying about who was going to do what or when, seemed Mesushima would be accepted regardless and Felicity soon found herself back on the deck and next to the ship's wheel, Mesu wasn't far away either. Mithros was getting impatient and with the help of some odd man with long red hair, everyone was soon on board the new ship somewhere, it might be dark, but they had to get away from the island before Mithros changed his mind. Felicity could feel the winds picking up, ready to fling the new ship along its new course, and far far away from the Sacred Isles. She rested one hand lightly on the Ship's wheel, Vivi would probably want to take control when they set sail for the first time aboard the new vessel but the fairy was ready to take the wheel if she needed to. The job of the first mate was a critical role in any crew and it felt that the job was about to get harder, when the captain was too busy or didn't feel like it, the first mate was the one who took charge of a vessel, following the course plotted by the navigator and Felicity was prepared to do just that.

)(OOC: Small and I repeated myself, but anyways)(

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces