Welcome to Gaia! ::

piratekittin666's Princess

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aristocratic Pirate Fairy
Felicity Amane Shadowbreeze
First Mate of Graceful Death

Location: onboard the new ship Feeling Moody? happy and a wee bit peckish
Accompanied by: Mesushima, Sicily, Estelle, Gen and Ryuu
Tunes: Blackmore's Night - Village Lanterne

What would you do if you spent much of your life as a prisoner?

Felicity listened closely as Gen answered her question, she did indeed understand what he was getting at and nodded at him to acknowledge that fact, she also listened as Mesu explained it in her own way and smiles. She giggles herself when Mesu clings to her, joking about claiming her before then shovelling more food into her mouth which lead to Gen scolding her, causing the fairy to giggles once again, Mesu must've been a hard child to raise.

"Similar to my own thoughts Gen, though you've looked into this in greater depth, of course the final decision will fall to Captain's Vivi and Tom...Captain Tom though he's been... odd since he came back, even a simple fairy such as myself can tell that he's no longer human, there is a strange power radiating from him, chaotic and dark."
The fairy hoped that pointing out that seemingly obvious detail wouldn't annoy the Fox Spirit, she did maintain a reverent attitude in talking about the male Captain though, and wondered if Gen had a better idea of the chaotic being influencing Tom than she did, not that she would ask so soon after pointing out the wrongness surrounding Captain Tom.

I know what I'd do, I'd lash back in whatever way I could and I have, it meant the death of those who sought to cage me, think about it.

Dapper Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shuurajou Gengetsu

User Image

Please don't touch my tails. They may be fluffy, but they aren't for petting!

"His power is disturbing, yes. He'll need careful guidance to keep it under his own control, but I can see Captain Tom in there." Stated the fox, before beginning to express his worries over the captain's power. Real, legitimate worries.

"I've seen men come into power like that. Without real aide in mastering that power, it will consume him. He'll be turned into another one of those...things...Like what me and Red encountered on that navy ship yesterday...A shadow spirit...Possibly even another Tokoyami...Such things almost invariably get out of hand and end up being sealed by the gods themselves...They consume until they can build armies of horrors, and they run rampant over the world...So rather than fear him, we should make sure to subtly help him come into this new power of his. Make sure he rules it, and not the other way around."

If you really want to touch them...How about I wrap one around your neck and squeeze real tight?

cebolla boy's Husbando

Romantic Ladykiller

User Image

User Image
↘↘Tнє Tυηєѕ I Hєαя↖↖

User Image

After having her bit of fun in the ammunitions room, checking everything to make sure it was in order, left the room, closing the door behind her. Evangeline put her hands on her hips and smiled, her mood obviously brightened. Then out of curiosity, she walked down below decks to find that her previous cabin from the Graceful Death was onboard of the new ship, just how she had left it. It was still the small cabin, her array of guns hung up on the wall. Her second rapier was hanging on the wall as well, and her trunk of clothes sat obediently at the foot of her bed. Evangeline knelt down next to it, opening it up with the clip in her hair. The key to it had been lost when the ship capsized. She pulled out a new shirt, putting it on to replace her other one from before. Then she replaced all of her hidden daggers, one in each sleeve, one right underneath her bosom, and two in her boots. She was careful to make sure that the outline of the daggers didn’t show in her clothing. The Master Gunner then ran a hairbrush through her tangled hair, letting her bright red hair flow around her like a fire, moving with every movement. Evangeline pulled on a long coat, then made her way out of her quarters to where she heard the dinner bell rang.
Her stomach was well calling out angrily that it was time for a good meal, and of course she made her way into the mess hall. People were already in there before her, Ryuu, Gen, Sicily, Estelle, Felicity, and… another female she didn’t quite recognize… with a large bosom. Her eyes slightly widened, but she masked over any thought as she walked over and sat down, a smile on her face. “Ryuu!” She said excitedly. “Have you yet to see the ammunitions room?” with that, she turned to everyone and smile to them in greetings, but then her eyes landed on the blond … kitsune? “And who may this new lass be?” She asked, wondering how the girl had even got to the isles. She never recalled her being on the previous female crew, and there would be no way the men kept her on their ship…. Unless she was a sex slave, of course. A slight shiver ran through her spine as she began to eat her food, savoring the taste in her mouth as she watched everyone without being noticed. They were all getting along, females and males all together… it was almost as if, they were never going to go their separate ways. Oh well, it was the captains decision as to what happened after this.

•ℓσ¢αтιση» New boat, eating!
•тнσυgнтѕ»
•мσσ∂ » Excited
•σσ¢»

Dapper Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mesushima Gengetsu

User Image

Hello! I'm Mesushima, the new gunner! I can heal things to!

Mesu grinned at the redheaded woman who asked who she was. The kitsune hopped up, and barely kept herself from tackling the woman when she gave her a hug.

"I'm Mesushima Gengetsu! Mesu for short! I came to join because I got bored of just reading about what was going on in father's letters!" She explained, before letting the woman go. "I'm your new gunner!"

"She's been the bird delivering her letters, thinking I wouldn't find out." Stated the elder fox. Mesu looked surprised that he knew, but then nodded. "Never could fool you father!" She said, before she sat down and started to eat again.

I can heal you if you need it, but if you ask to much I'll think you're getting hurt on purpose!

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
User Image
☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼ Sicily Lynn ☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼
-The Look Out-

》 》 》 "You better keep a close eye on me."

◕ ◡ ◕ Sicily smiled softly nodding as Ryu mentioned they had alot to be thankful for. He was right they did, but then Tom changed and it put her on edge. She sighed and shook her head to clear her thoughts, before she looked over the array of food, before grabbing some herself and begininng to eat quietly. She blinked as she tilted her head listening to everyone talking, before she covered a yawn and finished her meal.

"well...Thanks for the food Estelle!...i am going to head back to my post" she said smiling as she stood and stretched. "if you need me, you know where i will be" she said as she waved to every one as she headed out of the galley and up the stairs towards the mast and ultamately the crows nest. ◕ ◡ ◕

《 《 《 "I might just steal you blind."

KosmosOmega's Significant Otter

Vicious Warlord

10,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

xxx█████ ██████████ ██

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( Satoru Ryuu Fumio )

Ryuu sat, enjoying good food and the company of others, but what Gen spoke of about order in the ship and of his own captains sudden rise in power, he realized that there would be much to be getting used to in the coming days. He could relate to his captains struggle with his newly found powers, it was a struggle many demons who didn't wish to become monsters had to go through. They were a feared race for a reason. Ryuu just couldn't abandon the captain now, no matter how swiftly things were changing.

The gunman's mood brightened however as one more came to join the ever growing group, the female master gunner herself, running in quite excitedly, gushing over the impressive munitions room. Her enthusiasm was almost contagious.

" I sure did, Eva! Had to keep myself from sheddin' a few tears. I gotta say, this is one hell of a ship."Ryuu said with a smile. There was no time to be worried or concerned. "If a man could take the time to worry and be fearful of what could go wrong, then he could be better spending it figuring out how to make it right", as he remembered his grandfather teaching him. With so much changing within the two crews, and the threat of the Navy always a factor in everything they did, there was no time to brood over everything.

( The Gun Master)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx ██ ██████████ █████

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Omnipresent Prophet

CLAUDETTE ADAMS ;; QUARTER MASTER
                          xxx━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━
      User Image

Here I am, the Rabbit-hearted girl
                                Frozen in the headlights
                                I must become the Lion-hearted girl
                                Ready for a fight

The pain in her leg was alomst unbearable as Claudette dragged herself to her feet and hobbled toward the ship. She bit her lip, drawing blood, just to keep herself from shouting out. In her haze of waking nightmares, Claudette had strained herself too much and torn out two or three stitched in her leg. She could still feel them tugging at her sensitive flesh, but she refused to let herself show more than physical weakness. She would not permit it.

Angry with herself, she dragged herself up onto the deck and grasped the railing. Her chest heaved with effort, but she had made it. She hobbled a few more steps, toward the mast, and sank down with a soft hiss. Her flask would have to be filled later, for now, she had to rest. She would pass out from the pain if she didn't.

━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━
                                          o.o.c. Bleh.

cebolla boy's Husbando

Romantic Ladykiller

User Image

User Image
↘↘Tнє Tυηєѕ I Hєαя↖↖

User Image

Evangeline stiffened as the blond nearly tackled her in a hug, her large breasts pressing against her, almost overwhelming her. All these men were going to have a bounty full of fun with her, obviously. The red head patted the girls shoulder as she nodded her head, obviously uncomfortable for two reasons; the female’s big boobs, and the fact that she was practically a stranger and was already enveloping her in a hug. “Well, it’s nice to meet you Mesu… I’m Evangeline, master gunner…Well one of them, obviously” She gestured her head at Ryuu. “It’ll be fun working with you,” she said with a small laugh and a simplistic smile. The girl in front of her had so much energy, just like Gen… whom she was brought to notice was his daughter that he always spoke about.
Evangeline watched as Sicily left. She seemed rather out of it, could there be something that happened? Now that she thought about it, everyone was different after being on the island. Could it be a good thing, or a bad thing? They all were getting along well, thankfully, but, how would that turn out? The consequence of letting your guard down could mean something worse than death. She shuddered at the idea, shaking her head as she shoved a bit of the warm food into her mouth, trying hard to forget the idea.
“Such fine gunpowder in fine conditions, it is most defiantly equivalent to heaven.” She marveled, taking in a bit more food. “I’d love to see the navy come at us now. We are double in size, twice as much ammunitions, and a new ship. Lets hope she can move fast.”

•ℓσ¢αтιση» New boat, eating!
•тнσυgнтѕ»
•мσσ∂ » Excited
•σσ¢»

Dangerous Genius

10,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Graceful in Life, Hynpotic by Gaze.

Gianna Fiterelli---Graceful Death Cabin Girl
(Queen's Outfit)

"Skilled with a Knife to Shorten Your Days."

Gia felt like it had been her first kiss. A childish smile creeped across her face. The rouge in her cheeks brighten to become visible on her tanned cheekbones. Then the smile dropped as the guilt snuck in. The guilt of kissing another other then Lex. The guilt of slapping him and taking a kis that wasn't meant for her. The guilt of leaving him without an answer. The guilt of being so childish with this new title on her head. She put her hand to her head and wiped her face. How could she be so foolish. What was she supposed to do, now? She moved her knees to let her legs straddle the beam. She swung them a moment, then used the momentum of the swing to get up to a crouched stand. She walked along the beam, with great balance above the others.

---------------------

The little nymph queen made her way along the beam, careful not to sleep or alert anyone. She near the second canon area, she hopped down, catching herself with her hands. She swing her leg to match the other side and slid off. She bent her knee to land and crouched a bit as she hit the ground. She stod back up and went through to check the other canons. She started to retie down all the guns to make sure it would stay in place as they sailed. She even took a rag to wipe down the canon barrels.

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

User Image

Tæℓΐɑ ℑѻΐʂϯ
◅〖Șʊrℊℯoℵ Ѻʄ Ѡrɑcℯfʊl Юℯɑȶℌ〗▻
User Image

Gale was correct on them having to be in each other's company for a while, and seeing that she had only seen assistance given, his words were trusted. Taelia watched this man walk back and forth, organizing what he had messed up while searching for a needle and thread. He seemed a bit anxious before he stopped near her side offering his service with all this spoken honestly. "I have a wound on my upper back." she explained after he finished, figuring Gale had seen her aching expression, "I wasn't able to disinfect it before Ryuu stitched me up and it's...beginning to accumulate with blood." Taelia wasn't one to ask for help because she didn't have enough trust in people to do the job correctly. At least, a job for a doctor. For Ryuu, it was in a dire circumstance that she needed his aid. It was to be helped or death from the amount of blood she would have lost.

Taelia was about to ask Gale if he could take a look at her injury, since he was a surgeon, after all. However, before she could bring herself to find the words, she noticed the door of the patient room open and the blond walk in. "Not dead? Fascinating..." the doctor joked dryly, glancing for a moment at apple eyes while making her way over to the dramatic one. When she was about to speak, Taelia noticed that he wasn't just making eye contact, "Undo your shirt and lay here for me." she told the man, tapping a table and ignoring his curiosity that everyone seemed to suddenly find about her glass eye. From the drawer she found a syringe and from the cabinet a bottle of disinfectant. Taelia grabbed another small clean cloth on the way back to the man's side as well. Her soft, chilled, slender fingers moved around the wounds, examining while barely touching his skin.

"I've been wondering about you." Taelia expressed to the blond as she filled the syringe with the stinging liquid. "Seems you were torn up the worst...now just breath...." the surgeon assured gracefully, as the thin needle entered each stitching and left just as quickly. With the cloth, she carefully dabbed the white froth that formed at the top, carrying and killing the germs that had been stuck inside. Then the ointment gel was applied, "Sit up now." Taelia instructed as she grabbed a gauze cloth to wrap around the man's torso. "Even though you heal quickly," she began, moving close to the blond's chest to circle the covering around his back. It pained her to make more shoulder movement since the surgeon knew her injury was getting worse and tearing with each round. "I advise you to limit your movement and rest much..." the mix blooded spoke, not only to the man, but also to herself as she concluded to procedure by tying off the gauze.

KosmosOmega's Significant Otter

Vicious Warlord

10,475 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

xxx█████ ██████████ ██

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( Satoru Ryuu Fumio )

"Now that you mention it, I'd love to see their faces when they see this beauty firing on em'. That'll definitely be worth a few good laughs.Ah, I can't wait to try out the cannons on this beauty.."Said Ryuu, as if he was in a day dream like state, drinking more of his ale after he spoke.

The navy would be in for quite the surprise should they start seeking them out now. The master gunman had to wonder if they would even think to check a vessel so grand for both of the crews. It's magnificence certainly would give many the impression that it would be a great number of nobles from some foreign land to call such a fine ship home, rather than two of the most feared pirate crews known to the seas. The thought was humorous, indeed. So many would be in store for a huge surprise, it seemed.

( The Gun Master)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx ██ ██████████ █████

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dapper Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mesushima Gengetsu

User Image

Hello! I'm Mesushima, the new gunner! I can heal things to!

Mesu gave a large grin, as she finished her food. She tugged lightly on Felicity.

"Hurry uuuuup! I still have to meet everyone else Fifi-chaaaaan!" Whined the female kitsune, her tail almost flailing around at this point.

"I wanna meet the chef lady and the captain and the people with the cannons and, and!" The kitsune stopped there, noting that her father looked like he was worried about the Sicily girl that had just left.

I can heal you if you need it, but if you ask to much I'll think you're getting hurt on purpose!

Shuurajou Gengetsu

User Image

The fox watched as Sicily left. He quickly finished his meal.

"Excuse me." He said, getting up and going after the girl. He found her in the crows nest, and raised a brow at her.

"You know, I'm gunna miss the girl you were before this island." He said, poking her lightly with one of his tails.

"Are you going to be alright?"

If you really want to touch them...How about I wrap one around your neck and squeeze real tight?

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
User Image
-The Look Out-

◕ ◡ ◕ Sicily leaned against the railing of the crows nest, just relaxing a bit, when she heard steps behind her. She glanced back not too surpised to see Gen, before she tilted her head a bit at his words. "the girl i was before?....ah...yea....its hard to be happy when old memories keep creeping up on ya" she murmured as she giggled being poked by his tail. Though rather than bat the fuzzy apendage away like normal, she reached out and petted it. "can i ask some advice from you?...." She asked looking up at him quietly. ◕ ◡ ◕

Dapper Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shuurajou Gengetsu

User Image

Shuurajou gave Sicily a small smile, and a nod, as the tail wrapped lightly around the girl's hand.

"Ask away. I can't guarantee good advice, but I'll do my best." He said, slipping into the crows nest himself.

"Old memories will do that, do you need a hug Sicily?" The fox was only half kidding. The girl looked like she could use one for sure.

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
User Image
-The Look Out-

◕ ◡ ◕ Sicily smiled as his tail wrapped around her hand, while she continued to pet it softly. "thanks for asking...but i don't really do hugs from males..." she said giggling a bit nervously. She may make friends and be nice with the guys, but they still made her a bit nervous, her having very little experiance around them and what experiance she did have wasn't good. "actually....this whole situation has reminded me of why i became a pirate....but i was confronted by one of your crew....and he mentioned that it wasn't the right path for me....since my reasoning is somewhat childish....and i guess it has me doubting if this is what i want to continue doing..." she murmured quietly completely conflicted. ◕ ◡ ◕

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces