• Demonic Associate 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Thrashing waves, salt in the air, a man of the sea.

Yes, I do heartily repent. I repent I had not done more mischief; and that we did not cut the throats...

After the supplies had been bought and taken out to a cart, Zavier helped Ann with it and nodded at what she said about the captain. He laughed at the comment about the pirate drawing attention to himself.
"Yes, it's best to remain unnoticed in such a place when you are a pirate."
His voice was low so that he could not be heard. He was somewhat shocked when his arm had been grabbed moments after they had left the store and nodded slowly at her explanation. He was not aware of any ball and had not bought the suit he looked at earlier, simply looked. Nice clothing was something he could only dream of being able to wear, even as a pirate.

Zavier slowed his pace to a stop at the question about cannon masters and had to think on it for a time before looking Ann straight in the face.
"Well, in a crew normally you would only have one cannon master, but both your crew as well as my own had to join forces after that incident and we both lost our actual crew ships. I guess in circumstances like this, having more then one cannon master is an exception."
With a small smile he started to walk once more, trying to help Ann with the cart as best he could without getting in the way.

Of them that took us and I am extremely sorry that you aren't hanged as well as we...

Theme Song: Vocaloid Kaito, Waiting in Earth

Mood: On Guard, Cautious.
Accompanied By: Ann.

User Image

[Ooc: ]

User Image
User Image

"Then why didn't she tell us." Ann said scrunching her face and pouting, its true she was just some one who worked the cannons but she knew ever last inch of every one of them. "She's never neglected to mention something like this before." it was absolutely clear that Ann was both concerned and upset by the fact she didn't know whats going on. She let out a soft sigh as she started to see the ship her blood red eyes looked at the Navy ships and she shook her head. "So on to a lighter topic...whats going to happen now." the topic wasn't lighter but it was naging at her, she had sort of enjoyed the guys being on the ship, if only because she had more people to watch. the Captain of the Satan's howl had the same power as her, and Zavier was interesting and drop dead gorgeous, how ever she was more worried about fighting them later. This was why she didn't try to make friends with them at first she didn't want to lose her friends like she lost everything else.

Beloved Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image

Vivi Lily Rosemore

xxxxxxxxmood : Pleased.xxxxlocation : On deck. xxxxmy current thoughts : "A new face.. Oh my. "xxxx
                                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

XXXXXXX C A P T A I N

"You're my favorite prey
                                                  'Cause I hurt the ones I love."

Vivian soon became quite still as the boat started to move into a halt. Now into the port-town, the captain felt the slightest haste feeling of uneasiness. Soon drawing away quickly from Thomas, to step closer near the side of the boat. Swiftly fanning herself with a small chinese looking fan. The place was packed with the filthily roaches that were the navy. A few of them stepped closer at the finely crafted ship, watching with jaws dropped. Admiring the craftsmanship.. With a few of them glancing around the ladies of the ship whom promptly dressed like simple folks that would pass as travelers just passing by. The men gawking really at them all.. Vivian gave the slightest cold stare at one whom seemed to stare at her. Pig.. From the corner of her eye she spotted young James, stepping out in a fine looking uniform. Looking quite dapper and all. Clearly going to get the papers to be able to dock the bloody ship.. Vivian smiled silently to herself. Knowing they would be capable in the hands of James to hide their disguises.

Her Attention soon turned to a man that appeared before her, clearly looking into joining them all. The elfin brushing her hair aside, slowly spoke in a silent tone. "...Is that so? Hmm.. " tilting her head to the side, careful to watch the man with a keen eye. Gruff looking, quite the gruff looking man. A true looking pirate. "Might you have said something to have upset my young lass?.. " Her cold eyes looking sharp as she spoke, the rest of her face hidden behind the fan. "If you are looking to join us.. Good sir. I'll have you know it will not be easy.. We are one of the most wanted pirates of the seven seas.. A band of misfits. If you be looking to join us.. You may. Yet.. This isn't the time to talk.." Moving her parasol and lightly tapping it on the fine deck. "We are in port in a heavily built navel area. And we are without a few supplies." Getting her point across, by not wanting any more idle chit-chat about the crews and what not.. Not when there was the navy right around the corner.

ooc;

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Val Gallo

User ImageVal stood strong as he felt an uneasiness about Viv as she spoke to him. Jati, the ghost that had become attached to Val transcends thoughts into him,
"She is not amused sir, she their ship has had a major loss"
Val had no intention of this but, he needed his point to go across, he stares back into Vivs' eyes,
"Am, i, the commander, of, these, cannons. My question was never answered, i get you not needing the idle chit chat but your, young lass, had gone to get the supplies. She may be as confused as i as to the position of the cannon master. I must know so i may acquaint myself in the right place."
A long stare exchange happens between them,
"And I know nothing of easy,"
as he peers back the left side of his large coat as he did before with Ann, revealing his full left arm gun,
"interesting as it may seem, i lost a whole crew plus half of me to this navy. Communication is key even for a band of misfits."

Mood: Casually Serious
Accompanied by: Jati & Viv

Loyal Cub

User Image
кα¢ια яσѕαℓιε тɦσяαη

• ~ ☜ Cannon Master ☞ ~ •

Flint's mouth dropped open into a small circle of delight as she laid eyes upon the twenty fine cannons. Rushing over to one she knelt down, her dress billowing about her like a sail as she examined it. Running her gloved hand over the cool metal a smile played across her face. "Won't you be fun to play with." She murmured to the weapon. Never had Flint been in charge of so many cannons, she had only dreamed of a cannon deck this large and it was quite the sight to behold. With so many cannons it would be easy to take out a small vessel, a vessel the same size as the Graceful Death would go down with a bit of a fight. Yet with the right planning and a lot of sweat they would be able to take down even larger ships than ever before.

After imagining a glorious and victorious battle at sea Flint let out a sigh as she rose to her feet. "Very wonderful, very wonderful indeed." She said to Felicity as she smoothed out her dress and made her way back over to the First Mate. "You better get me out of here now otherwise I may never leave." Flint warned her with a laugh and a wink before the ladies continued their tour of the ship.

piratekittin666's Princess

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aristocratic Pirate Fairy
Felicity Amane Shadowbreeze
First Mate of Graceful Death

Accompanied by: Flint
Tunes: Blackmore's Night - Where are We Going from Here

What would you do if you spent much of your life as a prisoner?

Felicity giggled when Flint warned her that they'd better keep moving else she would be here for quite some time, it was no less than the fairy expected and she nodded in agreement, leading Flint through the mess hall and making for the crew quarters. It was a great way to pass the time while some people acquainted themselves with the port and whatever it had to offer, while others stayed on the ship wondering what was going to happen next. While passing through the mess hall, Felicity flashes Estelle a soft smile before heading back up to the deck and then down to the crew quarters with Flint still in tow, once there she spoke again.

"Honestly, I've not yet had the chance to properly acquaint myself with our new ship, I was at the helm ever since leaving the island we ended up on after the Graceful Death was sunk by a supernatural storm. It's only since the approach to Benghazi and a few meals in between that I was able to leave the topdeck and explore some of the interior of the ship, this is the crew quarters, you may want to check your room if you can figure out which one it is."

The Dress, but in Blue
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I know what I'd do, I'd lash back in whatever way I could and I have, it meant the death of those who sought to cage me, think about it.

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image
Mugen Showa Gunner for Graceful Death

Mugen looked at her and chuckled "are you sure you want the answer sis" he said letting pourpusfully slip at the end and smiled he said standing straight and dusting off his pants and went over next to her

Shy Businesswoman

piratekittin666
                                  User Image

User Image

x
                                        Rxaxvxexnxx Mxaxrxsxhxaxlx
                                              "Oh hello there... It is time to die..."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Raven looked at him as she took a sip of her blood from the glass as she looked into the man's eye's "we won't need snipers" she said to him as she stood up and walked towards the window "right now i can feel all of your hearts beating and calling my name" she said to him as she looked out his window " but that's not the point,if your snipers interferer i will kill them with out hesitation" she said to him coldly as she turned her head to look at him once more"i can just aboard their ship and take some one at will,how do you think i got to your ship so fast admiral?"she asked him as she walked closer to him now.

She wanted to taste the Admirals blood but the blood in her cup will satisfy her needs till she can find a human or even a couple of them and drain them from their blood , the Admirals heart sounded like music to her ears as she could her its beat like a rhythm as she wanted to tear it out but they were on the same side so she wouldn't do it, she needed to kill some thing to set her nerves right, its been almost months since she fought a pirate and killed it for the scum it was but other than that she needed to raid a ship or do some thing.

xxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxUser Image

Dangerous Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Rear Admiral Sir Hugh Fraser,
Member of the Most Honorable Order of the Garter,
Commander British Anti-Piracy Task force.

The admiral listened and nodded with her dramatic way of telling him her plan, "Then very well, my crew shall not intervene, apart from incapacitating their vessel...." He sipped his tea finishing the cup before reaching over for a sandwich. "I do hope you can show as much restraint as you do just now, I would hate for anyone of my crew or my target to be killed through blood lust!" He explained quite coldly as he bit into the sandwich he had dealt with vampires before, they were usually in the army as a few of them could take down an entire battalion within an hour. He'd seen a family of Vampires at work in the US when he was a sniper, it was his job to cover their backs not that they needed him. "Well as much as I am enjoying this Tete`-a-tete, I am sure we both have other duties to attend to, is there any more matters of business that I could be of any assistance?" He asked as he finished his sandwich.

You Are Honestly the WORST Pirate I have ever met!

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

xxG u n n e r

xx ██ ▌ ████████████████████ ██████████████ ███████ ████ ██████████████
                ≻≻ This is my last c h a n c e to be victorious.
                  In Flanders fields the poppies blow ▶ Between the crosses, row on row, ▶
                  That mark our place; and in the sky ▶ The larks, still bravely singing, fly ▶
                  Scarce heard amid the guns below. ▶ We are the Dead. Short days ago. ▶

The three men ate and Thaddeus was caught up on current affairs pertaining to the Empire. He found it interesting that despite his fleeing the Empire considered him a hero. Someone who put down a rebellion with such violence other groups of rebels broke apart out of fear. Thaddeus couldn't help but feeling hurt over this, he was no hero good men died for him their lives had been worth something to someone and as a leader he had to play with them like chess pieces. He sighed and though of the Graceful Death and Satan's Howl. He couldn't help feeling that he would have to worry about them coming after him. They being in a naval port he would become a target they would want to silence.

He looked at the two Imperial agents, "The Graceful Death and Satan's Howl are in port. They are under the same flag, looks to be a fourth rate ship of the line."He said and the two men looked at him. They smiled, "Anything of value?"Nathan asked. Thaddeus shook his head, "Naked, hardly enough supplies to fight, block the port and they have no where to go."He said and Nathan chuckled, "Why tell us?" Thaddeus sat back. "In leaving I painted a target on my back, I might as well return the favor."he said. Charles laughed, "We could sell the information to the British and make a pretty penny."Thaddeus nodded.

Something within his chest thumped, he lifted a hand and clutched his breast. He knew he was betraying Taelia, "I would like to be the one who talks to the British."He said and Nathan nodded. "The one you want to see has just docked, Admiral Hugh Fraser." Thaddeus nodded and stood up. "I'll go see him now then. I rather get this business over with."he said. Nathan held out a crest, "Take this in case they call in question your credentials." Thaddeus grasped the Imperial crest. With that he turned on his heel and walked out of the tavern.

He moved down the street heading back towards the port. Thaddeus couldn't help but feel that every step he took was another step he could never take back. His actions would reflect upon the person he was and so far he wasn't going to look like a very nice guy. He clenched his fist and walked towards a large British ship. He made his way to the gang way, "I'm here to see the Admiral."He flashed the crest and the British soldier eyed him but stepped aside and another led him up on deck and took him to the Admirals ready room. The soldier knocked on the door,"Sir a guest."

Thaddeus ignored the actions of the soldier and pushed the door open and stepped into the room. He scanned the room, the Admiral looked to be an average man but his guest she didn't seem to be very nice. He could tell her aurora was vile and it sent a tingle down his spine but he smiled and stepped forward. "Sorry for interrupting your lovers tryst. I am formerly a member of Satan's Howl. I would like to make a deal, Graceful Death and Satan's Howl, my only request is that you spare the ships doctor Taelia."he said and held out the Imperial Crest, "The Empire would find that favorable in future trade negotiations."he said and smiled. Thaddeus hoped the man was reasonable, his offer was fair and he already knew the person Hugh would want the most.

▶Location: Admirals Ship
▶With: Hugh, some unknown wench
▶Mood: Content

We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow, ◀Loved and were loved, and now we lie ◀
In Flanders fields. ◀ Take up our quarrel with the foe: ◀
To you from failing hands we throw ◀ The torch; be yours to hold it high... ◀

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
User Image
☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼ Sicily Lynn ☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼☽☼
-The Look Out-

》 》 》 "You better keep a close eye on me."

◕ ◡ ◕ Sicily blinked as he awnsered her question with yet another question, causing her to puff her cheeks a bit irritated. She sighed as she placed her hands on her hips looking him over, before she shrugged. "I am not sure if I want it now......But i might as well get it since i did ask" she said as she turned long enough to pay for her instrument and all the accessories needed to keep it in good condition, before she looked back at him tilting her head a bit.

◕ ◡ ◕

《 《 《 "I might just steal you blind."

(( Her new cloths ))

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image

Mugen actually laughed when she didnt catch the last part and shook his head "alright sister i'll tell you i think of you as more of a sis now and now that pocketwatch bonds us you and me in a way that nothing else could thats why i asked you to take good care of it" he said and smiled at her then sighed and tried to hide a yawn and looked down at sicily smiling "now how about that meal" he asked and started to head out of the instrument shop hoping sicily would follow

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
User Image
-The Look Out-

◕ ◡ ◕ Sicily blinked as he laughed, before she realized something as he spoke. He kept calling her sis or sister! To say she was touched by his words, would be a understatement, but she wasn't about to start blubbering like a baby about it. She smiled brightly and nodded as she looked up at him, before she watched as he walked away. "Alright bro......" she said giggling as she followed him. Truthfully she wasn't sure of his age, so she couldn't really say whether or not he would be "big brother" or "little brother".

◕ ◡ ◕

(( Her new cloths ))

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image

Mugen smiled and sighed it felt good having someone to call a sister after so long of being a lone wolf and he sighed "well the best place to eat and have the best meals around here is a pub do you want to go there or do you want to go to this quiant little place i know where the food isnt as good but its got a sight to see" he asked and looked at her for her answer

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
User Image
-The Look Out-

◕ ◡ ◕ Sicily tilted her head as he spoke of the places they could go and eat, considering her options, as her eyes wandered toward the ship. "Good food right now.....i am not sure how long we will be here, but i am sure i will get to see the sights later" she said as she looked up at him and smirked, while hefting her bag higher. "First thing is first....I want to go and drop my stuff off at the ship....so i don't loose it" she said as she grinned turning and heading toward the ship.

◕ ◡ ◕

(( Her new cloths ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out