Welcome to Gaia! ::

Name: Palla
Race: Elf/ Human
Weapon: A Strange Two Handed Heavy Sword. ((Check Pic))
Abilities: She has complete speed and able to control her strength, she can jump at High Heights.
Appearance:Appearance
Short Bio: She's been wandering from land to land looking for the one that had killed her Family for a long time now. She's been to many villages and seen many sights, she now ends up here.

(( This is my first time using the character so..... ))

Palla walks down a weather beaten path, her hands to her sides and an odd Weapon strapped unto her back. Her red eyes could easily be pinpointed if someone were in the direction infront of her, her blonde hair flows behind her as she looks throughout the darkness. She had been walking for days before she arrived into this forest, it was going to be hard looking for the person she was in such darkness and it would of worked in there favor. She trudged on , her footsteps making light noises.
Rogue the Shadow demon
*Looks at the girl* Tehee....don't worry....I know how to defend myself...besides I'm a wolf demon...

Ryan sighed to herself, almost everyone in the clearing was ether a wolf or a fox...She felt kinda out of place but continued to stay silent, watching the ongoing argument. 'I wonder what the kit did to be taken to the wolf clan leader...' she thought to herself.
*Scratches her head* Okay...Now I'm confused... eek
The_Druid
ShadowFang snarled. "You would have fell beneath my claws had it not been for WhiteWalker." WhiteWalker glared and him and continued to say, "We do not know what this kit has done. But it must be something horrible for Leader to have the entire pack looking for him. As I said, Leader would not randomly kill animals. ShadowFang might," she said, smiling to show it was a joke, "but not Leader." ShadowFang grinned. "I wonder what we'll get for catching this little cretin," was all he said.

*She glared to ShadowFang and said*
"to you, I will say no more!"
*then she turned to WhiteWalker and said "may I speek with the kit?"
Name: Karina
Race: Half wolf demon
Weapon: Katana
Abilities: Runs fast
Appearance: Avatar
Short Bio: She is like a loner and keeps to herself. She was abandoned at a very young age and had to fend off for herself. Can deceive people with her innocent side, but is clever and cunning.
The_Druid
ShadowFang snarled. "You would have fell beneath my claws had it not been for WhiteWalker." WhiteWalker glared and him and continued to say, "We do not know what this kit has done. But it must be something horrible for Leader to have the entire pack looking for him. As I said, Leader would not randomly kill animals. ShadowFang might," she said, smiling to show it was a joke, "but not Leader." ShadowFang grinned. "I wonder what we'll get for catching this little cretin," was all he said.

*She glared to ShadowFang and said*
"to you, I will say no more!"
*then she turned to WhiteWalker and said "may I speek with the kit?"
ShadowFang shifted. "Oh, wow, that hurt so much." WhiteWalker blinked. "But he cannot speak the Tongue of Wolves..." she replied, confused. "Yes I can," came a small voice from her paws. WhiteWalker stared in surprise at the kit, who blinked slowly.
*Looks at the kit* Hey Kid ^_^.....
::Karina sat in a tall tree, her hazel eyes glowing in the shadows. She squinted and looked up at the moon::
The_Druid
ShadowFang shifted. "Oh, wow, that hurt so much." WhiteWalker blinked. "But he cannot speak the Tongue of Wolves..." she replied, confused. "Yes I can," came a small voice from her paws. WhiteWalker stared in surprise at the kit, who blinked slowly.

Ryan just looked puzzled...now she had no idea what was going on....She sighed and walked back over to the tree she was in before she stuck the blade in the ground and just looked at the wolfs...This was getting really boring. She couldnt understand what the hell they were daying and she had no one to talk to....
((I'm gonna leave...ok, bye))
The_Druid

*she smiled at WhiteWalker, then to the Kit. She looked at the kit with intense blue eyes and said,*

"Now listen Kit, I want you to understand, I will ask WhiteWalker to let you come to me. I will not touch you and she will not touch you. But if you attempt to run, I myself will deliver you to the pack leader my self. DO NOT think I will not!"
*she said this to the kit with intence honesty. Then she said to WhiteWalker*
"let him come to me"
The_Druid

*she smiled at WhiteWalker, then to the Kit. She looked at the kit with intense blue eyes and said,*

"Now listen Kit, I want you to understand, I will ask WhiteWalker to let you come to me. I will not touch you and she will not touch you. But if you attempt to run, I myself will deliver you to the pack leader my self. DO NOT think I will not!"
*she said this to the kit with intence honesty. Then she said to WhiteWalker*
"let him come to me"
((Im going to leave too. Sorry there isnt really a story line to follow....Bai everyone))
*Kuro was looking confused and said* Man...you guys are complicated...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff