Welcome to Gaia! ::

The_Druid
The wolf snarled viciously. "Our business is our own, shape-shifter." He brought himself up to his full height to show off his bulk. The white wolf caught the fox in her teeth and came to the other wolf's side, claws at the ready. But she was hesitant, obviously of good alignment.

*she looked to the side of her and saw the white wolf with the silver eyes but pays no head to her. Then she looked at the male wolf at his full hight and she said,*
"I am not intimidated by you or your bulk! and I ask you once again, tell me what your buiseness is with this fox!"
*her blue eyes glared down into his with anger and strength*
Ryan sat in a tree above the fight, her legs crosed and her arms hung at her sides lightly holding onto the brance she was sitting on. She looked down with interest seeing who would deliver the first blow....
*Kuro jumps down were the wolves are* Hello there....

O.G. Ladykiller

18,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Regular 100
Name: Kalina Dyasi
Race: Human
Weapon: A sling and stones
Abilities: she is able to play the flute quite well
Appearance: Average height, a bit on the thin side. She keeps her brown hair pulled back in a loose braid, and her eyes are a shade of brown so dark they border on being black. She dressed simply, wearing a skirt that stops at her mid-calves, and a simple white top. She wears a pair of worn brown boots, and a set of leg braces stick out of the top of them.
Short Bio: She was born with a defect that gave her very limited use of her legs, and can't walk without the aid of braces and crutches. After living a very sheltered childhood, with her parents pushing her to learn magic, she found her real forte was in music.
Hotaru walked swiftly into the clearing. Holding her breath, she looked about. There were a few others there... they seemed harmless enough. Taking a few steps so that she was fully revealed, she waited to see their reactions.
The grey wolf was about to reply with an attack, but the white caught him in her claws, dragging him back despite his weight. She dropped the foox into her claws and held him tightly. "No, ShadowFang. Just let me explain." ShadowFang grunted and glared but stayed. The white wolf turned to the other. "If we do not deliver this kit to Leader, we will be hunted and killed. Not only that, but Leader is not one to randomly catch fox kits and kill them. He is fair and obviously has a reason for wanting this one. We know nothing else." The tiny kit struggled helplessly, his eyes dull and hopeless.
Rogue the Shadow demon
*Kuro jumps down were the wolves are* Hello there....

*she hears someone and looks over to where the sound came from. she saw a girl about her own age, and telepathicly says,*
"please, I don't want you to get hurt! but you can help! try and help the fox!"
Midnightkattt
Ryan sat in a tree above the fight, her legs crosed and her arms hung at her sides lightly holding onto the brance she was sitting on. She looked down with interest seeing who would deliver the first blow....

Ryan sighed to herself, nothing interesting was happening. She turned to her right and pulled the blade of her scyth out of the thick trunk of the tree. Holding the black handle she lept from the tree opening her wings and flapping them lightly hovering in the air til her feet touched the earth. She looked around at everyone and gave a slight nod.
*Looks at the girl* Tehee....don't worry....I know how to defend myself...besides I'm a wolf demon...
The_Druid
The grey wolf was about to reply with an attack, but the white caught him in her claws, dragging him back despite his weight. She dropped the foox into her claws and held him tightly. "No, ShadowFang. Just let me explain." ShadowFang grunted and glared but stayed. The white wolf turned to the other. "If we do not deliver this kit to Leader, we will be hunted and killed. Not only that, but Leader is not one to randomly catch fox kits and kill them. He is fair and obviously has a reason for wanting this one. We know nothing else." The tiny kit struggled helplessly, his eyes dull and hopeless.

*she looked at the white wolf and asked,*
"what on earth had this young kit done?"
*then she glared down at the grey wolf and said,*
"Luck for you, your partner here had pushed you back. I would have destroyed you."

O.G. Ladykiller

18,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Regular 100
Kalina stood at the edge of the clearing, leaning on her crutches. She scowled at what was happening to the little fox, obviously more than a bit upset. She stayes back, though. She had a tendacy to get in the way of bouts like this...
Rogue the Shadow demon
*Looks at the girl* Tehee....don't worry....I know how to defend myself...besides I'm a wolf demon...

*she heard her answer and nodded with aproval*
*Kuro looks at the wolves with an evil grin* You will be sorry if you lay a paw on this Kit. Wolves should respect our fellow canines...hheheheh
ShadowFang snarled. "You would have fell beneath my claws had it not been for WhiteWalker." WhiteWalker glared and him and continued to say, "We do not know what this kit has done. But it must be something horrible for Leader to have the entire pack looking for him. As I said, Leader would not randomly kill animals. ShadowFang might," she said, smiling to show it was a joke, "but not Leader." ShadowFang grinned. "I wonder what we'll get for catching this little cretin," was all he said.
Rogue the Shadow demon

Ryan sighed to herself, almost everyone in the clearing was ether a wolf or a fox...She felt kinda out of place but continued to stay silent, watching the ongoing argument. 'I wonder what the kit did to be taken to the wolf clan leader...' she thought to herself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff