Hellfire02
FuryBitten
Hellfire02
FuryBitten
Mariaja
FuryBitten
Mariaja
FuryBitten
Quee x.x; *falls to the ground, licking the blood from her face* SHE STARTED IT! >.<

God, you are 10 O.o

Shut up *fire starts flameing in her eyes again*

why should i, you won't

*Runs at Mariaja, claws extended, and makes a highly accurate attempt to dig her claws into Mariajas' throat, ripping downwards.*

*holds her back* WHOA no no no stop it no, doesnt work that way!

*Rips foward, kicking and yelling* IT DOES TOO! Obviously, unless I use my "highly accurate" card, which I RARELY use but I DO HAVE THE ABILITY TO, she's never going to accept a hit! She's a godmodder!!!!

*puts a hand over ur mouth* ok now calm down! ... *pats ur butt 2 times*

X.X!

even i have to agree, that's kinda...... eek

*has a big smile and sits down* now u 2 ready yet?

yeah
Mariaja
Hellfire02
Mariaja
FuryBitten
Hellfire02
FuryBitten
Hellfire02
FuryBitten
Mariaja
FuryBitten
Mariaja
FuryBitten
Quee x.x; *falls to the ground, licking the blood from her face* SHE STARTED IT! >.<

God, you are 10 O.o

Shut up *fire starts flameing in her eyes again*

why should i, you won't

*Runs at Mariaja, claws extended, and makes a highly accurate attempt to dig her claws into Mariajas' throat, ripping downwards.*

*holds her back* WHOA no no no stop it no, doesnt work that way!

*Rips foward, kicking and yelling* IT DOES TOO! Obviously, unless I use my "highly accurate" card, which I RARELY use but I DO HAVE THE ABILITY TO, she's never going to accept a hit! She's a godmodder!!!!

*puts a hand over ur mouth* ok now calm down! ... *pats ur butt 2 times*

X.X!

even i have to agree, that's kinda...... eek

*has a big smile and sits down* now u 2 ready yet?

yeah

good! *grabs my sword and sheathes it*
*Emits a low droned growl, she has obviously grown tired, at a major lack of sleep...*
FuryBitten
*shakes her head and snaps out of it, face returning to normal color.* *Again, resumes fighting position.*

*draws sword and then signals her to come at me*
Hellfire02
FuryBitten
*shakes her head and snaps out of it, face returning to normal color.* *Again, resumes fighting position.*

*emits a louder growl, soon becomeing a roar heard for miles, and in a flash she attempts to bite into your left arm*
ive gtg byee
FuryBitten
Hellfire02
FuryBitten

*emits a louder growl, soon becomeing a roar heard for miles, and in a flash she attempts to bite into your left arm*

*gets bit and slashes at her*
Hellfire02
FuryBitten
Hellfire02
FuryBitten

*Realeases her hold on Hellfires' arm, and with the slash of his sword flys full force towards a near-by tree, slams into it then slides down. Laying on the ground, growning she mummbles "God, I need sleep" and slowly attempts to crawl towards the burrow she made, but passes out.* [I'm really really sorry but I have to go for an hour I promised a friend I'd help her with something, nice fighting with you, you really know how to RP, which is something I haven't seen in a while. Bye =/]
Mariaja
ive gtg byee
cya round!
FuryBitten
Hellfire02
FuryBitten
Hellfire02
FuryBitten

*Realeases her hold on Hellfires' arm, and with the slash of his sword flys full force towards a near-by tree, slams into it then slides down. Laying on the ground, growning she mummbles "God, I need sleep" and slowly attempts to crawl towards the burrow she made, but passes out.* [I'm really really sorry but I have to go for an hour I promised a friend I'd help her with something, nice fighting with you, you really know how to RP, which is something I haven't seen in a while. Bye =/]

ok! pm sometime if ya wanna rp fight! cya round!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff