Welcome to Gaia! ::

White_Rose_of_Beauty
((im sorry I must go tonight.I will se If we can continue this tomarow, and it has been a pleasure Rping with you today^^))

((hopefully. It has been a pleasure RPing with you as well. when I finish Draco's history, I would like you to read it. It is currently nine pages long and growing, but I think you and everyone who interacts with my character would like it...))

Draco summoned his rage forth, of the artrocities these men did to his kin, his deep kin. The murdering bastards. they would pay. But there was a life of an innocent involved as well. a soul just like him, an outcast, a freak, wildly pursecuted for no reason. He had to get them both away.

Gripping his waterskin slowly, He held it in the air for a monet that lasted forever as his rage and anger churned inside of him, waiting to be released. A drop of the cold water dripped out. that was all he needed.

Summoning his elemental powers of wind and water, he drew power unimaginable to him from that one drop. Using his power to superheat the water in mere fractions of a second, He sent it into the sky. "Drop the weapon or you will be filled with holes, Demi-Gekko!" The soldier with the white paultrons screamed.

in the split second he uttered the last word, Draco's superheated water droplet multiplied into uncountable millions of droplets. Propelled by Draco's elemental winds, the area quickly became a violent torrent of screaming and hissing, as the droplets hit their targets with hurricane force winds.

Grabbing the child at the last instant, Draco sprinted as fast as he could away from the violence before it engulfed them both.
shiro sarutai
He, looked down and pushed off the wall as he headed for the castle doors, "i need to go for a walk, to clear my head... if you want to come" he said as he headed out the towering oak doors.

Rinoa let him go, "I think you should go alone" she said and walked to her room.
o man what have I done?
she asked herself as she sat on her bed. Her regular cloths were washed and dry so she but them back on.
Shiro nodded as he walked down the long castle lawn, and through the town, ignoring the bows and stares, his thoughts swimming as he reached the cave entrance and sat down staring at his reflection and slipping off his sandals and putting his feet in the cool water, closing his eyes.
Draco stopped at least a half a leage away from the carnage. Exausted, he dropped to the ground and panted for a few minutes. Apparently the girl was unconcious. He sat up and pulled her off the road, moving into the brush. He looked around for a while before blacking out from elemental exhaustion.
Rinoa got up and went to the ballroom again and just sat there remebering what had happend earlier. "wow, how did i manage to ruin this?" she asked herself and turnd on some music just to listen to it.
Shiro looked up at the top of the cave quite a ways away as he reminded himself, trying to feel better, that he was one of the few people with minor problems like this, he shook his head and slipped into the water, maybe he should run away, then he could live out on his own, without all this political nonsense, he thought to himself as he lay head in the water.
Rinoa stretched out her wings and flew out of the castle she say Shiro and landed next to him "hey" she said hoping not to scare him.
Shiro's ears twitched and he slightly jumped at hearing her voice, he pulled out of the water and dried with a burst of wind, smiling but slightly at her, wondering if she was still upset "ello" he said looking down at his hands and clasping them.
She was in her normal cloths now, and she hugged him then gave him a light kiss to tell him how she felt about him and the whole situation. She hopped he didn't freak out or anything.
Rinoa_Heartilly4ever
She was in her normal cloths now, and she hugged him then gave him a light kiss to tell him how she felt about him and the whole situation. She hopped he didn't freak out or anything.

He blinked as it all came and then huggered her back lightly as he returned the kiss in kind, wondering how this had happened all of a sudden. He pulled away after a bit and looked into her eyes "umm, what was that...for?" he asked his head still spinning slightly.
she blushed "well to tell you how i fell about everything" she said looking at him and smiled.
Rinoa_Heartilly4ever
she blushed "well to tell you how i fell about everything" she said looking at him and smiled.

He blinked and blushed slightly looking down "what do you mean...everything?" he asked looking back up as he still had his arms rapped around her slightly.
Sky Serenity
((who is here To Rp with Either one of my three charecters?))
give me me me me mei wanna Ember!!!me wanna but what it look like.... eek
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Yuy
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Yuy
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Yuy

I did the same.
'That was weird.'
I though to myself.
I kept this one to myself and didn't say anything, knowing that it'd probably freak her out. As long as it was nothing too personal. If it was, then I'd have to say something. "now we just have to wait till this sideis donw and then, we eat!" I said joyfully, getting out a knife, syrup and butter.

"Yay!"
I said as I prepared a question.
"What were the other dares?"
I asked him?
I thought a bit. "The only other one that you haven't done yet is lunch, but that'll be easier than this, so dont' worry." I explained with a smile.

(( G2g, sorry. I love you. smile ))
(Love you too casper. See you tomorrow.)

'Yay!"
I said, getting excited.

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Casper Yuy
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Yuy
Heero Yuy NWZC
Casper Yuy

"Yay!"
I said as I prepared a question.
"What were the other dares?"
I asked him?
I thought a bit. "The only other one that you haven't done yet is lunch, but that'll be easier than this, so dont' worry." I explained with a smile.

(( G2g, sorry. I love you. smile ))
(Love you too casper. See you tomorrow.)

'Yay!"
I said, getting excited.
"That's the spirit." I said in return to her happiness. I went and checked underneath the pancakes. "They're done." I said, lifting both and setting them in a plate, then dsitributing them to both our plates. I Put the satula and the plate in the sink and then joined her at the table.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff