Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Knight

one of ikki's projects "woke up" it looked like a toy ambulance. ikki was coming back with a tray full of rare burgers fries and a large milkskake made for his grandkids "ok, eat up alice" he said "your werewolf and vampire blood is waking up, so you need blood and raw or rare meat"

"that we're gonna have a new one" abby said "no wonder i keep getting caught by him when i try to prank alexei during our teen years"

mordy let out a pain roar as all over the world the undead woke up

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Alice nods, her stomach churned at the thought of food. But every inch of her body ached, and her head was pounding. "Is it odd for a human to have halfling grandchildren?" She asks, wincing as clawed hands reach for the milkshake. One sliver eye, one Crimson eye.

Amber smiles, "Speaking of our children, Alice is grounded." She says frowning "Misbehaving leaving castle grounds with out a gaurd."

Dangerous Knight

"no" ikki said "is it normal to be a human raised by a vampire? "

"i heard what she said to mordy, she grounded for making up lies and calling him an extra" abby said

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Styxx grumbles lowly as he walks into the cafeteria, the air around him shimmering, he plops down beside Alice with a huff. "I swear, you two are going to be the death of me one day." He growls, leaning back in a chair casually. "If you don't kill each other first."

((I have nothing to post ;-; It's rather unfortunate.))

Dangerous Knight

((they're in ikki's personal lab. have dracu see mordy))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Alice frowns facing him, "This day and age humans can adopt any species.." She tilts her head "So not really.." She winces, leaning against Styxx "Shut up, you watched us, I was a second away from losing an eye some protector you are." She lets out a groan, "I hate being a halfling.." Alice mumbles through fanged teeth, clawed hands grab the shake sipping eagerly. "What's in this? I've never had it before.."

Dangerous Knight

"Alice, i dont age. I'm 180 years old" ikki said "its peanutbutter, mixed with chocolate and some o postive. unlike your mom and brother, you can have chocolate " ikki said picking up a toy car "styxx you know not to teleport into here, please leave and come by using the door"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"And have her mothers and mine kick my a** for leaving her? No thank you." Styxx growls, his eyes flashing orange. "Besides, I didn't flash myself into your lab. I flashed into my forge then walked over." He jerks his thumb at the sliding steel door that seemed to have appeared. "So, in all honesty, I did use a door." He puts his arm around her and sighs. "We were supposed to be training, but he got a little jealous." He says, his voice laden with annoyance. "And I can't explain it, but whatever was making you two be at each other's throats so readily had me sitting back and watching."

Dracu frowns, the shadow in front of him showing Mordy. 'Amber, you should check on your son....Something seems to be happening.' He sends to his daughter, his legs in the water of a lake. "Love, something's happening again." He calls, his crimson eyes slowly changing to a dark blue.

Dangerous Knight

((dracu is the grandpa who favors one set of his grandkids and ikki is fun one who takes them out to fun places and gets them fun presents on Christmas and their birthdays while dracu gets them sweaters that are to small. styxx teleported in dont lie))

"styxx, that door wasn't there before" he said "im gonna call your mom"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"It's a God Forge. It moves wherever I want it to...The door is usually at the castle because I live there." Ifrit says, crossing his arms. "Go ahead, she'll tell you the same thing. The door can appear against any surface."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
[Ima be working odd schedule for a bit so if I vanish I'm okay! I'ma post in a jiffy.]

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Alice lets out a sigh in relief, her features returning to normal both eyes now their usual hazel. 'That was aweful.' She thinks Hands no longer clawed. "Arren hates my brother and I..It doesn't take much to set Prince douché bag off." Alice's cheeks turn red realizing Styxx's arm was around her shoulders. "Also..you are his boyfriend..I'm the girl trying to steal you away.." She then pauses "I mean..at least that's what he's thinking."

Serenity emerges from the water, clear and see through until her eyes opened. Serenity frowns, "Aw but...I was getting comfy." She sighs "I just finished repairing.."

'Already on my way.' Amber sends closing her eyes, 'I'm not sure I want another child these two are a handful as it is..' She knocked at his door "Mordicai, may I come in?"

Dangerous Knight

ikki made a goofy look on his face at ifrit "dude, I can't have people come popping up in here. I might be doing something really dangerous and "hi!" boom!" he looked at alice "you just need blood every now and then or you get cranky"

"but the third might be a calm baby" abby said following

"MOMS HELP?!" mordy cried as his body became undead

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Right..I doubt it-" Amber rolls her eyes, then panic sets in hearing her sons' cry for help. Amber rushes in, knocking the door off its henges. "Mordy? Baby, what's wrong?"

Alice listens to her grandfather and then smiles "Ah! Speaking of projects I have another! This can be used for our Knights and those who fight!"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"I'm his boyfriend that he won't acknowledge as a boyfriend, and it's more of an...open relationship." Styxx says, shrugging. "A project..?" He asks, raising an eyebrow, his eyes seemed to spark a little, small bits of gold spiraling into the orange before they return to normal. "Sounds exciting...Are we talking a fun, explosive experiment, or arms and armor experiment?"

"That's the usual story." Dracu says, shaking his head. "We finally repair, then it gets destroyed again." He sighs wearily. "It's why I gave the club to Mephisto...He can at least fix it pretty quickly, whereas I tend to take a little while."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff