Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Serenity leans forward, she stares at the plant in a sort of trance, wanting to strech out and touch it. "I..don't think so.." She frowns, eyes glowing green "It's not a plant I've grown.."

Neku chuckles, "New babies, cool huh?" She asks Trick grinning

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"Lou, would you stop? The floors won't handle much more pacing from you." Bee says, crossing his arms as he stares at him. "Nothing's wrong, we're just making sure they're feeling up to people coming in...Max, Dracu, if you two don't sit down I'm going to sic Diane on you both."

Diane sits with Styxx standing beside her, smiling wickedly as the two grown men run to chairs and sit, staring at her with a rightful fear. "I have a feeling that Gloria, Serenity, and myself are the only things that you two fear." She says jokingly, patting Styxx's shoulder. "Go see if they're allowed in yet, little one." She says softly and he walks towards the door, peeking past Gloria, his orange eyes lock onto Neku and the questioning look on his face spoke for him.

Alexei smiles as he gently takes Anna into his arms, rocking the child gently. "Hello, little Anna...I feel like you're going to be one of the most spoiled children ever for at least ten or twenty years if we let Max and my dad visit too often." He says jokingly, flashing Neku a grin.

Gaia curls his lip. "My father, if you can call him that, is a piece of s**t good-for-nothing Were that abandoned me, my mother, and my twin...They both died and Aimee found me." He stares at the fruit for a few moments. "It's got Michael's stench all over it..." He growls, his eye twitching for a few seconds. "The full moon is still screwing with my powers...And the headaches don't help, either.."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"I can't help it, I just became a grandfather." Lou plops himself down beside Dracu. "Em isn't doing any better I bet.."

Neku laughs softly, "My babies, you two are just perfect." She smiles holding Arren "My handsome little man...I will protect you two for ever." She looks over to the door giving Styxx a nod, smiling.

Dangerous Knight

tobby looked at the new born twins "so cute like baby bats" he said "alexei, go see your niece. she'll need to see the boring uncle"

ikki frowned "a father should never abandon his children" he said "you are a were bear, ask abby to mentor you" ((no idea how old gaia is)) ikki's green eyes began to glow "SERINITY DON'T TOUCH IT!" he shouted grabbing her hand as the plants grew all over the place. "the soil is corrupted. you might get corrupted and as a guardian I can't let it happen"

"uncle tobby took us to see penguins" mordy said to alice "when you get older you can come along on adventures"

"I wonder who will alice wil take after?" abby said "well she have your powers, amber, mine or our fathers' powers?"

colt ran down the hall carrying large stuff animals, he tripped infront of lou, bee, and the rest of the old folks "hi, dad" he groaned

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Serenity looks over to Ikki with a blank expression "They're covering my forests too...and my desserts..." She says quietly, as they began to cover her as well. "I am the soil..I'm...this..world..." The invading plants covered her head to toe, Serenity collapses on the ground.

Amber chuckles, "I don't care, as long as she's happy.." She gently hugs the small creature in her arms who had started making noises, "Mordi can you go get your grandpa? I need to ask him something."

Lou bends to help Colt up, "My angel what have I told you about running when you can't see?" He ruffles his hair "All these stuffed animals..for the girls?"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Styxx turns back to everyone and nods, stretching his arms as Ifrit lifts him and walks into the room before Dracu or Max could get out of their seats. "Hey, everyone." He says, the room warming up as he steps through the threshold. "I heard there's a new crowd of munchkins."

Dracu makes a beeline for Amber, since his daughter had given birth. "She's adorable." He says softly, his eyes a soft green color.

Alexei rolls his eyes. "She's already met the boring uncle." He says, rocking Anna gently.

Em steps into the room and pushes Max aside, smiling as he kisses Neku's forehead. "They're both absolutely precious." He says, looking at the twins. "But you made me a grandpa while I'm still so young!!" He fakes a pout then smiles.

Diane smiles as she walks to Alexei, running a hand over Anna's head. "She'll be strong one day..." She says, smiling. "Little Anastasia."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Dad said you would say that." Neku laughs, watching as the others came in. "You now have grandchildren to spoil Papa." She smiles watching as Lou walks in, "This little man Arren, and he's holding Anastasia."

Lou hugs his husband, "My grandchildren are perfect." He says proudly, he watches as Anna began making a face. "someone is hungry.." He comments.

[Wanna skip..this to when they go home?]]

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Alexei blinks as he looks at Neku. "What would a baby vampire-demon hybrid even eat..?" He asks, blinking.

"I can answer that." Mephisto says with a chuckle as he walks in, holding his daughter while Bet'Anya walks in holding their son. "Whatever they want."

Em smiles proudly, his eyes shining as he looks around at everyone that was gathered. "Let's head back to the house to get everything ready for them...They're going to get the biggest homecoming party in all of existence."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Mephi is right.."Neku chuckles, "Nothing too big dad please I just want to relax after all this." She smiles at her father, then back to Alexei "It's not like they're the first hybrids it'll be alright."

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"True.." Alexei says, laughing softly.

Em pouts. "But...That was the whole point.." He says, crossing his arms. "We get everyone over and have a party.."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Neku sighs looking up, "Fine..Fine dad you win." She then looks over to Dracu tilting her head. "Dracu is Serenity okay? Or did you two get into a fight again?"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"She's looking into a strange plant with Ikki and Gaia right now." Dracu says, tilting his head. "I figured that she'd be alright with me coming after my grandchildren are born."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Oh." Neku smiles at this though really tired. And it showed. The demoness relaxes into the bed, closing her eyes. Glowing underneath her lids, a small gasp escapes her lips. Hurriedly she opens a screen, "Gaia, get away from there and take Ikki with you..."

Breathing a sigh Misu frowns "I don't like all the leafiness.."

Dangerous Knight

((away from my labtop. will post when im on))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
bayani_dark0
((away from my labtop. will post when im on))

[Yup]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces