Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Ash takes a moment to admire the quiet abyss he was trapped in, he looks around his head the only thing free. "Aye! Alexei! Even though you trapped me here the things I've done and set in motion will keep happening." He laughs. "The nations will be thrown I to chaos..I decided to start with your dear sister." He chuckles, "What is it Tuesday?" He blinks "Your sister enjoys her tea with a bit of crimson flavoring." He blinks

Amber let's out a sigh in relief as her maid brings her the usual tea. She smiles at the maid. "Thank you Marry!" She exclaims sipping it. "just what I needed.." She trails off listening to Abby. "You really do like me..what did I say when I was drunk?"

"You know that plant that's deadly to your leechy kind?" Ash laughs, "I'm sure she'll like the new tea."

Dangerous Knight

Abby repeated everything amber said "it was like we all got drunk"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
[So, even though Ash is captured things are still going down. And he's still planning to destroy the nations. He has Amber being poisoned since she's the Queen. Kyle is next since Yuki already happened .]]

Amber makes a face. "I apologize drinking makes me act weird.." She mumbles sipping her tea. She then pauses "Ah..this a weird tea, I've never ha-had it..." She fumbles with her words, she drops the teacup, shattering it she falls over eyes slammed shut, and gasping for air. [[Idk what plant is deadly to vampires but yeah if there isn't well make one up.]]

Dangerous Knight

((No ikki?))
"Don't be, it was cute" abby said before Amber started to suffer " AMBER! " abby screamed.

((Christmas lillies?))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Amber loses grip on the waking world, 'Death by poisoning. What an idiotic way to die..' She thinks she no longer moves, a hand at her neck.

The maid suddenly let's out a scream in shock, who seemed to be snapping out of a trance. "Don't just stand there do something Abby!" She yells at Abby, "You're her knight! I'll go Diane, get your father or Gloria do something !" With that being said the maid rushes out. "Daine! Iffrit!"

[Not really killing Amber cuz, that would suck for Abby.]]

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Alexei sets Neku down at Kaiser's and he appears beside his sister, his eyes glowing blood red. 'I'll be with you in a moment, Ash...You have a lot of explaining to do, then you're going to die.' He hisses as the smell of the plant hits him and he moves back. "Abby, don't touch her." He growls, his eyes glowing. "Monkshood..."

Ifrit sprints into the room and kneels beside Amber. "Abby, go get one of the jars in the storeroom. It has dried leaves that we need."

Archon and Getsu had been talking when an angel came in to bring a report to Getsu. "We need new bows for our patrols and the fifth heaven is demanding more wea-..." He breaks off as he notices Archon standing there and his eyes go wide. "Father!"

Archon winces, sighing softly. 'Should have thought this through...Now all of heaven is going to know.' He thinks, standing silently, he watches the Angel. "I would appreciate if you didn't tell anyone that I am here..."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Oh so close almost a two for one!" Ash calls out laughing, "Good call though, I'm surprised you caught the smell I had it hidden it well." Ash laughs, "Hey since your sister is dead, who takes the crown? You or your father? .." Ash let's out a manical laugh "I'm already deeaddddd!!!"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Alexei vanishes and appears in front of Ash, holding a dagger in his hand. "I was going to put it off, but I guess you REALLY want to be tortured." He hisses, his eyes turning black. "Now...what did you have planned for Kyle?" He asks, knowing that Ifrit would be able to help his sister.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Spoilers baby cakes!" His teeth were showing, it had looked the body was rotting away. "That demon lord won't be able to save her, the thing killed her! Wasted efforts~" he sings , looking up at Alexei "There was enough to kill an entire pack~ I killed the vampire Queen! Heart stopped! " he laughs manically "Kyle is next~ and you won't be able to stop it!"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
[Im gunna either unalive Amber for now..or coma..]]

Dangerous Knight

Abby ran into the storeroom and found it in ruin "what?" She said pulling ul a screen and contact ikki "dad someone poisoned amber."

Meanwhile ikki was entering serenity' s garden "what?" Ikki said as he was impailed through the neck by a treeent. Mordy fell crying "mamas!"

In the void, a familiar young man groaned and touched a button on a large council "abby relax" he said "Dad taught us this" the young man sighed and rubbed his eyes "take the poison tea and drink the same ammount that amber drank. Then break the toxins down in your blood this making anti toxins. Then get amber to drink it"

Abby nodded tears rolling down her face. She went to amber and followed the instructions "amber dont die." She said tearing into her own wrist with her wolf fangs. She forced amber to drink her blood

The young man then smirked "Atta girl" he laughed. He punched in a command in the councel and brought up alexei and used the mic "alexei, remain calm. He's messing with you." He said "put him in checkmate"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
[Abby, just drank wolfs bane ..Also, I was going to unalive Amber for a bit or like a coma..Too many ppl being saved]]

Dangerous Knight

BananaHats
[Abby, just drank wolfs bane ..Also, I was going to unalive Amber for a bit or like a coma..Too many ppl being saved]]
((coma brought on by abby. She's half were wolf. At most it'll makes really sick) )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff