Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"Even the sweets." Diane says, sighing.

Alexei laughs softly. "It can wait until you've rested." He says softly, carrying her into her room and setting her gently on the bed.

Aimee walks into the portal and comes out face-to-face with her mother. "Oh...Hi.." She says, moving to one side quickly before Destiny could focus on her. "I'm a friend of Yuki and Kaiser's." She says quickly.

Kaiser chuckles, following Misu through the portal and closing it before he walks through the door, seeing Destiny and Aimee standing side by side. 'What did you do...' He starts to think and shakes his head, sighing.

Dangerous Knight

"she'll grow to love me" abigail said "we van hellsings have a weird charisma thing"

ikki sat up and saw three kids playing around his living room "hi grandpa" they said

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
((We're closed for Renovation?))

Dangerous Knight

spartan299
((I WANT to know why too))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
bayani_dark0
spartan299

[Chill guys, Ima fix the story for the rp and the rules a bit that's all. Like a summary of what's happened so far. Sp if we do get joiners we don't have to explain. We can still rp, I just want to pretty up the front before anyone else asks to join. At some point..idk I get lazy. I just want a recap of all that's happened. If you guys want to add anything lemme know]

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki frowns looking up at Des, "I needed someone to come with me, I get panic attacks now if leave with out anyone keeping me company." The small angel quickly says turning red with embarrassment.. "E-Even visiting o E-Earth scares me." Yuki quickly hugs Aimee shaking as she does "My friend Sky is being kind.."

Neku frowns at his response, not too happy with having to sleep. "I don't wanna." She mumbles her eyes with her arms.

"I wouldn't hold my breath Abby. Romance is a silly thing that turns great people into fools." Amber says with a chuckle "Nanny, this means I need to speak to Serenity...And find donors for blood." Amber groans laying on the bed. "I want one easy day.." She mumbles to herself 'Does my agreement with Abby bother you Diane?'

Dangerous Knight

BananaHats
bayani_dark0
spartan299

[Chill guys, Ima fix the story for the rp and the rules a bit that's all. Like a summary of what's happened so far. Sp if we do get joiners we don't have to explain. We can still rp, I just want to pretty up the front before anyone else asks to join. At some point..idk I get lazy. I just want a recap of all that's happened. If you guys want to add anything lemme know]
((ok))

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Alexei presses his lips against Neku's forehead. "Get some sleep...Nothing's going to happen, and you can do anything you want to after." He says, stretching, he sighs. 'I need sleep, too..'

Destiny shakes her head, sighing. "When Kaiser said that Aimee would grow up to be beautiful, I didn't expect a scar." She says, frowning at her daughter. "Like I wouldn't be able to tell my own daughter, even if she looked twenty years older?"

Aimee blinks, frowning. "You know, I always keep forgetting that you're an ex Mercenary/Assassin sometimes, Mom." She says, sighing. "Nothing can get past you."

Kaiser shakes his head, walking to the three of them, a portal opens and Sym walks through, pouting at Aimee. "Why'd you leave me up there, you know I don't like being in heaven!" She pauses as she looks at Destiny and steps behind Aimee. "I swear, your mom is terrifying no matter how often I see her.." She mumbles, blushing.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Misu sighs floating past the group, bored really. "Des, I want something yummy.." The witch whines sitting mid-air.

Yuki looks to Kaiser runs to hug him, "Idiot! Where the hell did you wonder off to? I couldn't see anything!" The small angel yells, "What did you trade?" She whispers.."And what did you ask for?"

Blinking Misu frowns "I'm right here!"

Neku mumbles an okay, closing her eyes

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"You were safe." Kaiser says, shrugging. "I had something to take care of...And no, I didn't trade anything." He says, looking at Misu. 'What she doesn't know won't hurt her.'

Alexei lies on the bed next to Neku, closing his eyes to rest.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
'Just annoy her to no end.' Misu replies sipping strait from the bottle. 'I do like that wear house though.' She sends looking up "So, tell me Sym why are you breaking your papa's rules?"

Yuki frowns then crossing her arms, "I took time off.." She says quietly, "Getsu suggested I stay with you...is that alright?" She asks quietly, "Several years so that..there would be no uproar in Heaven because of me.. And when I take my position back I will be of age.."

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"It's my honeymoon, so I can bend the rules, Aunt Misu." Sym says, frowning at the redhead. "Like you used to whenever Uncle Kyle got bored."

"It's fine with me." Kaiser says, smiling as he looks at Aimee and Sym. "If it's your honeymoon, who's the groom?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

Aimee's face turns red and she rubs the back of her neck, knowing that Sym was reacting pretty much the same way.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Misu frowns turning bright red, "Hey! That was a long time ago Sym," she sips from her bottle again" it's not like he and I even speak anymore anyways.. " she frowns at this blinking. "Also, I didn't have this job before."

Yuki nods the small angel deciding to find a couch to lay on. Spotting one she decides to curl up, using her feathers to cover her. Drifting off to sleep, her dreams were no longer happy. Nightmares plagued the small angels dreams with the laughter of a mad man and the time she herself wished she were mortal. Whimpers escaped her lips as she pulls herself to a tighter ball.

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Kaiser sits next to Yuki, singing softly to the small angel, the look of concern on his face was heartbreaking.

Sym frowns. "Because he's in Hell and you're here?" She asks, crossing her arms. "You can always talk to him... Make sure he isn't becoming mad down there."

Aimee and Destiny go to the bar to talk quietly, Aimee refusing to answer questions about the future, but she does mention a few of her powers. "It's easy, Ma, I have pretty much all of Dad's powers, except turning into a bear." She blushes as her mother puts a hand over her scar and pulls back. "I ran afoul of a Polar Bear..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff