Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Neku frowns, gold chains held the small Getsu. No doubt imperial gold, 'It's not like we would be able to go near her anyways..' She frowns as she swings "All clear!"

Metatron laughs loudly, "Right..and I will allow myself to be killed." He opens a portal

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Kaiser growls, his muscles bulging as he spins to throw his claymore at Metatron. "Don't try to run away, you b*****d!!!"

"Alexei!" Mephisto shouts, shooting at a group of rogue angels.

"Got it! Locking down...Now!" Alexei shouts, using his God powers to shut down Metatron's portal. "Hurry up! I can't hold this for very long!!"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Running his portal just shuts down, panic sets in the blade coming to him. "s**t." He curses as it comes in contact with him and slice in half.

Dangerous Knight

a figure was standing there holding the blade, "shhh" it said "see you all later" before disappearing

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki looked up at the blurry figure that had spoken to her. "O..okay.." She mumbles, shaking as she let's her head hang.. The small angel closes her eyes

Dangerous Knight

"hang on yuki" ikki said "KAISER GET HER TO HEAVEN......now" ikki looked pissed and anyone who knows him, he'll snap and no one.........NO ONE CAN STOP HIM.

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Kaiser flicks his hand, a portal opening under Ikki as he takes Yuki. "Cool off." He says, vanishing in a flash of light, he swears as he feels the Imperial Gold chains burning him, too.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki whimpers trying to curl up into a ball in Kaiser's arms, hot tears trailed down her dirt and crimson caked cheeks. "He..ripped my wings..." She cries, the stinging of the chains burning her wrists and ankles.. Every fiber of being hurt.. It stung so bad. Yuki closes her eyes, allowing Kaiser to see what had happened.."I don't...feel..okay.."

Dangerous Knight

Ikki glanced at metatron's corpse. Ikki ripped off his head and looked at it "you're not fit to be a trophy." He said before punting it into the sky.

Abigail turned into her human form and whiped her face on alexei's shirt like she did while they were kids. "Adds charecter" she said "neku, Tobias left you something"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"I'm not afraid to put you in the ground, Abby. I'll just wait a little while to do it." Alexei growls, his shirt erupting into flames before a new one appears on him.

Kaiser's heart drops as he sees everything and his arms tighten around her, appearing in Gloria's office, he grabs the chains with his bare hands and tears them away, using the structure of the chain to avoid rupturing the power of the metal. "I guess forging this crap in Rome was worth it...I can get these off better than anyone, except Mikhail."

"And at the mention of my brother..." Gloria says, frowning. "He's got Bee and Emma helping him against the Walkers...But you knew that already." She gasps as she sees Yuki's wings and she takes a deep breath. "Set her down on her stomach, Kaiser..." She says, her voice quiet, she closes her eyes and a white aura sparks around her. "Almost every bone in her body has been broken, and her wings..." She opens her eyes and stares at Yuki. "This isn't going to feel good." She says, holding back tears. "Kaiser, go stand at the door...Don't let ANYONE in."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki's eyes glow an ocean blue she reaches out for Kaiser with a shaky hand.. "Don't..go..please.." She pleads quietly, laying her head back down. 'Can't feel any worse can I?' She thinks too tired to keep her hand outstretched.

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Max appears at the door, black flames crackling from his shoulders. "I've got the door, Kaiser." He says, his eyes softening as he looks at Yuki.

Kaiser nods and takes her hand gently, a chair appearing beside the bed, he sits down. "It'll be alright, Yuki." He says softly, keeping his tears from falling. "I'm not going anywhere."

Em opens a screen, his eyes glowing golden. "Kaiser, do you want me to let your family know that you're going to be a little while?" He asks, frowning as he angles the screen so he couldn't see Yuki.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
'Destiny will...not be happy.' Yuki thinks , she looks up at Kaiser relief washes over her knowing that Kaiser was close. Yuki starts to play a song in her head, anything really to get her mind out of the pain she was in. The broken lyrics not making sense, a mash of words and melodies just as she had down while she was gone. 'I didn't give up...I didn't give in..I won..sorta..'

Neku frowns, upset that she hadn't seen this happen. No one had. She looks to Abby, "Abby..I don't think he's gone 100% all of us have heard him." She says tilting her head "Alexei behave."

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Kaiser nods at Em then closes his eyes and starts to sing to try and calm Yuki.

"Of all the money that e'er I had
I've spent it in good company
And all the harm that e'er I've done
Alas it was to none but me
And all I've done for want of wit
To memory now I can't recall
So fill to me the parting glass
Good night and joy be with you all

Of all the comrades that e'er I had
They are sorry for my going away
And all the sweethearts that e'er I had
They would wish me one more day to stay
But since it falls unto my lot
That I should rise and you should not
I'll gently rise and I'll softly call

A man may drink and not be drunk
A man may fight and not be slain
A man may court a pretty girl
And perhaps be welcomed back again
But since it has so ought to be
By a time to rise and a time to fall
Come fill to me the parting glass
Good night and joy be with you all."

Max closes the door behind him, crossing his arms as he stares at a few angels that had started to gather. "Scoot." He growls, his black flames growing larger.

"No." Alexei says jokingly, opening a portal. "I'm going to check on them...You coming, Neku?"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki relaxes eyes returning normal, she closes her eyes drifting off to sleep for a brief moment. "Gloria..how bad will it hurt?" She asks tiredly, "I want..it to stop."

Neku frowns, "It was pretty bad Alexei, I doubt Gloria's even close to done."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces