Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Knight

ikki looked at kaiser "growling?" he muttered "yuki, you get the kids to safety" the only human there started to grow dragon features "I'm an american" his wings covered everyone "kaiser if you insit on attack, please don't harm everyone else"

"dad?" abby said hiding behind yuki.

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Kaiser stands on his hind legs, towering over Ikki as he glares down at him. 'You killed my family.' He growls, his fur turning black as his instincts slowly start to take over.

"Yeah, again...I'm a God of death! I don't really pay much attention to the living." Bee says, his eyes glowing silver, he sighs. "Kaiser, that was over three thousand years ago..." He says, his voice echoing. "There's no way he's that old. As much as I'd love to let you tear him apart, we'd both get in trouble for it."

(Back to the Future Pt II)

Alexei makes a growling sound. 'Broken? As if. You're not going to get rid of me that easily.'

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Neku runs out of the shield "Uncle stop! He isn't even Roman!" She yells, eyes glowing sliver "Iwill not allow you to hurt my friends father."

Dante let out a cry, why was uncle being scary?
'Bear..?'

-------

Neku chuckles, opening a portal "Jacarr?" She calls out

Dangerous Knight

ikki smirked "yuki get everyone to safety" he said "I'm no roman, I know the last centurion, great guy cares for his family." ikki had his hands behind his back, he was using his magic to pull something out of his home "I know this berserkers will ignore cuts, slashes, stabs arrows, bullets, and magic damage, but one thing" ikki took out a spray bottle and sprayed kaiser snout "bad bear!" ikki said as if he was displaning a dog who pissed on the carpet. in his other hand is rolled newspaper and was about to swat him on the nose, but flowers popped out "oops" ikki muttered

"daddy" abby cried covering her face "you dork"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Kaiser's pupils dilate and he growls ferally, swatting at Ikki with his paw, he grunts as it is caught by Em.

"Since Bee isn't going to, I'm here to stop you." Em says, a jolt of electricity running from him into his brother, a yelp sounds as Kaiser lands on his back in human form.

(Running out of snappy things to say here..)

Jacarr looks up, raising an eyebrow. "Let me guess, you're here to get something to help Alexei back on his feet since he decided to play with the time line?"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"So I can beat the living daylights out of him and not feel bad about it." Neku replies angering, as she goes down stairs. "Idiot confuses me for someone who is weak." She mumbles grabbing a muffin she bites down "He may have some of my abilities but he doesn't have a single idea what our abilities are for, what we are suppose to do with them." She leans against the counter. "Tell me, am I being to harsh?"

-------Fight time!

Neku sighs in relief she walks to the kitchen "That was stupid."

Dangerous Knight

"em move" ikki said ducking as he raised the newspaper and blew into like a trumpet, bees flew out and stung kaiser, he smirked and ran into the opposite direction laughing,.

((I got this, no one intervene))

--my turn--

ikki walked up to the group "watch roland for me" he said "be back later or earlier" he took out the vortex manipulator and disappeared.

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Kaiser's eyes snap open as the wind picks up, blowing strongly as he rises, murderous intent in his eyes. "I don't care if you aren't Roman, I'm still going to gut you." He growls as the wind amplifies his speed and he runs after Ikki.

Bee frowns. "I'm not going to stop him. Ichabod taunted the bear when he was down, he gets to deal with the repercussions."

(Oh yay...Also, no screwing with the timeline even more. That's dangerous as it is...)

Kaiser was sitting next to Jacarr and he smirks. "Hey cub." He says, grinning at Neku.

"Maybe a bit, but then again he never got the chance to be taught how to use your powers. You've had a few years to learn it." Jacarr says, tilting his head, he smiles warmly. "As for beating him...I don't think that would help, even if I heal his wounds."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Icabod, you're not allowed to-" Misu lets out a growl "He's ******** with time on that stupid watch!" She yells, "I'm about to send Neku to erase him...his meddling is giving me a headache."

Neku smiles at Kaiser "Hey Kaiser , are you ever going to stop calling me cub?" She asks sitting herself down next to him. "I'll go if you want." She mumbles, " Heal Alexei...And I suppose I'll teach him.. " she mumbles angrily"Whats up Kaiser?"

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Kaiser smirks. "No." He says, chuckling, he shrugs. "Decided to stop by since I figured it's about time you came to see Alexei."

Jacarr tilts his head. "We're not allowed to erase him, sister...Trust me, I'd have done it already." He looks at Neku and laughs. "Getting angry because you have to teach now, or because your boyfriend is abusing his powers?"

((I think it's safe for me to type this: Get out.))

Dangerous Knight

))huh?))

"aunty misu, why are you yelling bad things about papa?" roland said

((thwip thwip))

ikki appeared next to yuki as the present ikki took out a baseball bat and a bucket of baseballs "come on buttercup" he said

Dangerous Knight

merry christmas and happy new years

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash