Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Knight

BananaHats
(Ya dude, I've been busting a** at work just haven't had time)
((same here))

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
((Closing Deli every night kicks my a**, so I've been busy...Plus I kinda feel like there isn't much left to do...We kinda exhausted a bunch of things...And I'm finding it hard to keep up with everything we've done..))

Dangerous Knight

spartan299
((Closing Deli every night kicks my a**, so I've been busy...Plus I kinda feel like there isn't much left to do...We kinda exhausted a bunch of things...And I'm finding it hard to keep up with everything we've done..))
((I deal with 300 plus ever night. should we just skip the plot?))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
bayani_dark0
spartan299

(We need a fresh start, new rp, new characters...MORE peeps)

Dangerous Knight

BananaHats
bayani_dark0
spartan299

(We need a fresh start, new rp, new characters...MORE peeps)
((buts it good as it is))

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
(..Can we do a time skip till one of us comes up with something..Like a month?)

Yuki stares at Ikki, arms crossed she taps the ground "Icabod VanHellsing, you're late" Marching up to him, she pulls him by tie "You're suppose to be at dinner ten seconds ago" The Goddess wore a red dress, all scars showing "I got worried.."

Alice bursted out laughing "Ha ha! Grandpa's getting chewed out!" She flips the goggles back on , grinning she lets out a whistle "Woah!something other than white! Is it a special occasion?" She asks grinning holding a screwdriver in one hand

Dangerous Knight

((Ok))

"Ack, yuki its just 10 seconds. I had to take care of orcs attacking a anime store" ikki said "you look amazing." he kissed her lips

Mordecai stood next to alice building a new throne through ikki's new 3d building tech. Baby amby was giggling as baby miles just stared chewing on a wrench.

Trick was on a computer date with his girlfriend.

Tobby was visiting neku "so abby and Amber are out on their second honeymoon" he said helping set up cain's toy "who makes these things?"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki releases her grip on his tie, turning bright red she turns her head away "I have allot of enemies " the Godess looks back at him, pouting "Ten seconds can mean life or death.." She fidgets with the hemming of her dress "I-I do?"

Neku smiles at this, she wonders how complicated could the design be if it was built for children. Being unable to see, she could only imagine "Actually his big sissy Anna made it for him" she says smiling holding Cain in her arms as they sat on the floor "She says it's suppose to be easy to put together. " Cain at the moment was trying to fit his hand in his mouth.

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"Alice, be nice." Styxx says, fiddling with a clump of wire, he looks at a copy of the arm he'd made for her and smiles. 'It should be ready in a couple nights...I wanted to see how grafting Imperial Gold to the knuckles can change your fighting style.' He hums softly as a small tongue of flame ignites over his finger like a welding torch and he starts to run it down a seam that needed to be welded.

Dangerous Knight

"If you're in danger, I'll be there to save you" ikki said kissing her lips "shall we go?"

"Gloria didn't heal you?" tobby asked as he poked cain's tummy to make him giggle "i can restore your sight"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"She's talking about saving you grandpa, a Goddess has allot of enemies " Alice says crossing her arms, "One day someone will outsmart ya grandpa, that's why she worries" Alice spins back to her work 'Oooh...I like that' she swaps Miles wrench for a teething ring "Neku's eyes are almost done" she leans forward to place a kiss on his nose "After this lets go out"

Neku makes a face "Not all things can ve healed with magic" she frowns "Also last time you made Aby to a boy "

Dangerous Knight

"If someone out smarts me, I'll out class them in strength" ikki said "avoide the gold styxx, one of the scientist made a spray to corode it. Mix dawnstone and some storm heart into it. 2 parts imperial gold, 6 dawnstone, 2 storm heart"

"Grandma yuki, you're the major goddess, who's dumb enough to hurt grandpa or any of us?" mordy said

Miles grabbed the teething ring and chewes on it. Amby squealed

"Thats when i was first revived and i didn't knew biology" tobby said "now i did allot of studying so i can use my powers better"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki pulls Ikki away, sighing as her heels clicked "Don't call me grandma, I'm not even married too him!" She shouts opening a portal "Nerve of that kid, calling me old"

Alice smiles kissing her baby sisters cheek "Who's a happy chubby baby?" She places the screw driver down , reaching in the baby bag for another ring "Here ya go Amby you and cheeky Miles can bite these instead" she smiles at them

Neku shakes her head, "No offence, but I don't want to risk it" She reaches over the couch, trying to reach for Cains binky , as the baby now reached for Tobbys hair

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"He made a spray to corrode gold. Imperial Gold is unstable when damaged, so if he is corroding it, you'll be out of a scientist soon." Styxx says, frowning. "And what you're suggesting is something that nulls the gold's effects." He hisses as a wire sparks at him and then bites back a smile. 'Yeah. Your choice this time.' He sends, laughing as the wires start to spark again. "One day...I'll learn how to be am electrician." He says sarcastically, the sparking stopping as he flips a switch. "And learn not to work on something while the power is on."

Dangerous Knight

"you love him" mordy pointed out before they left "go to the library and get a book on being an electrician"

"mmmmmmme" amby giggled turning into a fluffy wolf pup

"he's young" ikki said "we're all old"
'
tobby frowned "gotta have faith" he said letting cain touch his hair

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items