Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Anna watches her brother frowning, "It was mischevious not murder brother quit over reacting." She says with a sigh "We haven't killed anyone."

Yuki blinks tiredly, fixing disheveled hair. "Someone drop me off at Ikki's...? I promised to visit..and..I want coffee.."

Alice had curled up on Styxx's chest in pup form..eyes opening she stares at him 'oh crap'

Serenity nods, "Ikki care to join us for dinnwr later?" She asks smiling "Dracu is an excellent cook.."

Dangerous Knight

ikki smiled "nah, gotta make sure what those two did aren't reversible " he said

mordy sat beside senna "senna i..."

"alice mina tepez van hellsing!" abby called out

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
Styxx's eyes open slowly as he growls. "If you're going to be shouting at someone, you have three seconds to leave before you're charred." He calls to Abby, his orange eyes slowly closing again. "I am definitely NOT in the mood to put up with loud noises, and I'm starting to wonder why I bother fighting anyone if I get headaches this bad."

"Actually.....You haven't." Arren says, scratching his cheek. "I might've slipped up in the past a couple times...Random human doing something stupid...I brought them back right after though!!"

"I thought the point of her taking Archon's place was to let her get more sleep?" Sym asks, looking at Aimee and Gaia. "She looks like she's going crazy again."

"She didn't go crazy in the first place, she just became a little....work-obsessed." Gaia says, crossing his arms. "I've got to get back to....Something. I'll see you guys later."

Aimee watches Gaia fly off and chuckles. "He'll introduce us to his girlfriend when he's ready." She says, turning to Yuki as she opens a portal. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up before you go see the human."

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Wait Gaia...my coffee.."Yuki yawns leaning against Aimee, "Wah, Sissy there was a Dr.who marathon...." She mumbles, "I've caught up now..but then I wanted to watch Dramatical murder..and sleep avoided me." She mumbles closing her eyes.

"We do have to apologize to our Cuz..both of them." Anna says with a sigh, "Oh my..we ******** up."

Alice's puppy eyes widen, she stares at Styxx 'Hide me from mum!' She exclaims with a yelp, shaking puppy tail tucked in. 'Please..she'll ground me I won't be in the lab we won't finish our project..'

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
'Honestly, it's easier to do since you're a puppy right now.' Styxx grumbles, lifting her as he sits up, his shirt hung in tatters and he frowns as he looks down. "Okay, that's going to be a b***h when I'm awake...I liked this shirt." He shakes his head and sets Alice on the bed as he slides out of the bed, pulling the remains of his shirt away, he tosses it at a hamper before he walks to a closet, momentarily forgetting that Alice would see the scars that covered his torso.

Aimee smiles, patting Yuki's head. "That's why I record it...I'm not built for marathons, and neither are you." She says, laughing softly. 'See, this is why we don't have kids yet...Because I've pretty much adopted Gaia and Yuki.' She sends to Sym, watching the other woman giggle.

Arren frowns. "It's stressful as hell....Can't we just send a card that says 'Sorry for bullying you'?"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki smiles happily, "Okay.." She looks around tiredly, "Let's go get coffee and then we can visit Ikki." She smiles at this, rubbing her eyes. "Gaia said that he would give me coffee but didn't ima bop him."

Misu growls "Don't be a coward Arren, man up and go apologize." The witch opens a portal, "Anna you as well!"

Alice stares, her mouth slightly open, "How did you get those?" She asks suddenly counting each. 'But he's a prince..'

Dangerous Knight

ikki was building a anti gravity chamber for the kids when he sensed someone teleporting in

"styxx, i can call your mother " abby said "burning the grand alpha and your friend's mother is not a smart move"

mordy held senna's hand "you are my princess and i love you " he said going to kiss her and got punched out by her.

Hallowed Sage

3,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Brandisher 100
"When you're waking me up when I feel like this, it's excusable." Styxx growls, then freezes, his entire body tensing. "I..." He looks at Alice like a deer in headlights before walking into his closet, closing the door quickly, he stands there staring at the ground before he sinks to his knees and wraps his arms around himself, the memories returning in a rush.

Arren sighs, pulling himself to his feet, he crosses his arms. "Still don't want to, but fine." He says, sticking his tongue out at Misu before walking through the portal.

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki stumbles in her portal wings a mess.."Ikki!" Exclaims the God, hugging Ikki tightly "My favorite human...hi.." She smiles at him "Gaia promised me coffee...But I didn't get any." [Yuki's clingy when really tired..]]

Alice hops on all four paws, the puppy jumps off the bed landing on all fours. Letting out a whinny sound she scratches at the door. "I'm sorry Styxx...I didn't mean to look, you don't have to say anything just...come out..please.."she whines, scratching the doors again "Please..I'm sorry."

[[Being a pup makes her even more emotional..like you know how dogs get really happy for no reason?]]

Dangerous Knight

((I'll post during my break))

Dangerous Knight

"hows my favorite all powerful god doing? " ikki said hugging her "and you want coffee? "

abby picked up alice "alice let styxx hide in peace. my little vicious wolf"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Yuki smiles tiredly, letting go of him "Yes please I was watching a marathon of Dr.who.." She stares at him, eyes glowing an unearthly blue. "I want allot of sugar and cream!"

Alice stares as she is lifted, her tail no longer wagging. 'But mama, I made him upset I should fix it!' She barks, staring at her mother 'I don't like it when my friends are upset.'

Dangerous Knight

ikki blinked "you know the doctor is real right?" he said trying to make yuki coffee "i was one of his companions when i was a kid"

abby smiled "no you didn't. some people don't like getting puppy dog eyes staring at them while they try to dress"

Dapper Genius

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
"My job allows me to watch things from other dimensions." Yuki says brightly with a smile plopping herself on the couch "I know he is, he's a good egg from what I've observed..." Her eyes wonder to the coffee machine "I broke mine,"

Alice places a paw on her mother's hand, 'Mama I want another chocolate shake" She huffs, staring at him with brown eyes. 'Like grandpa makes it...also where's mom? Is she working?'

Dangerous Knight

"I can see into other dimensions too" ikki said "I built a device that lets me see into a dimension. I can fix your coffee maker. just drop it off"

"ok" abby said "I don;t know how to make it" she smiled "yeak, amber is the queen so she always work, but I got an idea"

((I gots an idea. the kids should spar against each other))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff