McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Sir Godfrey Whelan

Godfrey sat in the same corner he had sat in the night before, and asked a passing barmaid for some bread and beef stew along with a large mug of beer. He thanked her with a kind smile and patiently waited for his meal while he thought about what he would do with the guards. Maybe he would bring them to the ring and show them how to fight better, while giving the citizens a show at the same time. He could either have them fight each other, or bring hardened criminals out into the ring and have them learn quickly, though he knew that was no way to handle the situation. He tapped his fingers on the table out of sheer boredom and wondered if Moira would be waking up any time soon to give him that tour she spoke of.

[Some of the flag descriptions are confusing and over complicated, but I know a website with heraldry blazons and I could put one together if we find a description we like]

Friendly Dabbler

[[OOC:: Yeah I noticed that when I went to play with it. =/ That's cool... I could use one for Oksana's family.

I made steak... and it... is... soooooo.... nom! blaugh ]]

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
[I'm sort of familiar with the proper elements of medieval heraldry, I could work on one for you if you would like.

mmmm steak]

Friendly Dabbler

[[OOC:: That'd be cool... It'd totally find its way into her code somehow...]]

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
[Alright. Why don't you tell me a bit about the family so I have something to work with.]

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
(HEEEELLLLLOOOOO LUNDENE PEOPLE! Felix Argent here to join the roleplay. I shall be posting momentarily but before I do there are a few simple but really good questions to ask. So.
Is there a picture of Lundene where I can visualize it in my head?

Secondly, is there anything plotty going on that you do not wish for me to mess myself up in?

Third and most importantly, can I play as a dragon princess?

Lastly, is there any locations you would love to point out where I can start from? Now I know you are going to try and tell me that a post is made that says what is within the city, however, what if I wanted to start from outside the city, is there any particular regional areas or places I could be coming from to enter into Lundene or am I going to have to make up a region and end up being run out of town with pitch forks and torches?)

Friendly Dabbler

[[OOC:: Morgan, I'll get to you in a few, I'm writing an intro for something right now. xD

Felix:: Hello! Welcome to the RP! To be honest, I intended this to be as laid back as possible, so I didn't bother with any of that. I know nothing of anything plotty... Make it up as you go along, I started travelling through the woods outside the main city gates.

No pitchforks and torches required.

Also, please refer to Rule 4. "Characters- Don't care, do whatever you want."]]

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
[I started my character coming from a neighboring that I have yet to actually name because I'm a lazy SOB and said he was sent to whip the lazy guards into shape, so I don't think character origin/creation/whatever maters that much

Alrighty Goddess. I'll get started on that Coat of Arms whenever you're ready]

Friendly Dabbler

[[OOC:: redface Oh you... You can just call me Neme. wink ]]

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
(ALRIGHTY THEN! Here I go....)

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
[Noted smile

This is the personal coat of arms I made for Godfrey... or Morgan in some of my other RPs]

2,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alencstia Walked around the location, examining where she was at, she appeared out of no where through a powerful spell she had used to transfer herself into another world. Looking around she noticed a few peculiar guards looking at her, exchanging a rather ominous smile she walked away, she noticed a large building, where she believed many had went to.

" Seems like people are there i suppose. " she said as she continued walking. " Why am i talking to myself? " she said as she shuddered her shoulders, she strongly dislikes those who talk to themselves as she feels they are psycho

2,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
( a little fyi i might be slow since i am studying )

Conservative Poster

6,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖ
Isabelle
∞◊∆∆◊∞∞◊∆∆◊∞∞◊∆∆◊∞∞◊∆∆◊∞∞◊∆∆◊∞∞◊∆∆◊∞∞◊∆∆◊∞

Flying high above the lands was a great big, blue-green dragon. Not just any dragon, but the princess of the Goldenrose Royal family of the Moriryuu Dragon Kingdom. She had traveled so far away from the deep forests of her home land that she had forgotten what it had been like to walk amongst the humans. As she flew towards a lake of some sort she made the realization she would have nothing to wear when she retakes her normal form. Would anyone here understand her language? Did they speak Dragon? Were they going to be afraid of her? As she flew she began to noticed many of the people freaking out at the very sight of her. 'I need to land somewhere....and soon.'

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

User Image

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User ImageSlipping out of her room, Moira ran her hands through her long hair and went about pulling it from her face. Her feet carried her down the stairs and into the main room. Oblivious to everyone in the room, she sat herself at a nearby table and pulled her sword from her side. Setting the weapon on the table top, she finished braiding her hair then tied it off with a leather strap. Satisfied the mass of curls wouldn't get into her eyes, she shifted her attention to her sword and began to clean and sharpen it.

The presence of a young girl had her looking up at the maiden. With a smile on her lips, she nodded her head at the girl's offer for breakfast and asked for a cup of tea as well. While the girl rushed off to get her food, Moira went back to her work. Her instincts and training kept her alert to her surroundings, even though to most she would look like she was lost in her own world. Ah, the wonders of being skilled.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff