Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 >

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User ImageHis response had her laughter bubbling out of her once more. It couldn't be helped, especially when his tone almost matched perfectly with the disappointment he spoke of. Of course, she knew he was only joking. Mostly. Enjoying herself all the more, Moira mimicked him and dipped a piece of her own bread into her stew. While she chewed, she thought over his proposition and nodded her head in reply. Seemed fair enough. Swallowing, she smiled sweetly.

"As you wish." Was her answer. She sent him a playful grin before spooning up a bit of stew to help wash the bread down with. With a wave of her hand, she encouraged him to go first. This way she could eat and listen, while trying to come up with a few tidbits of information she could give to him.

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sir Godfrey Whelan

Godfrey watched Moira eat and he sat back in his seat, and thought for a moment. "I came from the town to the east. I was born into a lycan pack that breeds knights. The first born son of every family begins his training as a page at the age of six years old, and then starts his training under another member of the pack as a squire at the age of thirteen. Any sons who are born after that go into different professions, or help maintain the estates" He said and he smiled at her, deciding that that was enough to earn something from her. "Your turn, and I already know that you are a local here so you need to come up with something else"

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User ImageShe listened to his every word intently, only to have her spoon fall from her hand with a clatter at his mention of being a lycan. Shock, fear, distrust, and numerous more emotions raced over her face almost instantly. How had she not noticed? Was she losing it or had she just been too tired the first time to see it? Not sure, and not caring, Moira simply stared at him. No words left her mouth when he finished, for there was nothing her mind could come up with. She was speechless, and stayed that way for a few minutes before reality kicked in to have her shaking her head to clear her mind.

"Wait, just hold on." She started, only to realize she was practically yelling. Lowering her voice, she looked around to see if anyone was listening before continuing. "You mean to tell me that you are part beast and didn't think to mention it the very first time we spoke?" Moira finished, obviously ignoring the last thing he said to her. She was too wrapped up in what he had confessed to worry about revealing things about herself. Besides, there was nothing she could tell him that would match up to this little bit of information.

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Sir Godfrey Whelan

Godfrey frowned at Moira's reaction to what he said "I did not realize that it was such a big deal..." He said and he scratched his beard in thought "My pack makes up a vast majority of my home town, and it is no problem there and we get a good deal of trade going in and out of the city so it is not a secret or anything..." He said, a little bit confused. "I have full conscious control of my transformations, I do not just go mad and go on murderous rampages." He tried to explain, wondering why she seemed so frightened of something that seemed so normal to him. "Sights and smells and sounds are sharper from my perspective... but I am not dangerous to anyone that I do not intend to hurt"

[Godfrey: But I'm cuddly!]

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User Image((*snickers*))"Well, here, things are different. The mast majority of the town is simply human, and if they aren't they don't go around telling others. I've seen your kind staked up in the town square, shaved and bloody. It's not something I want happening to you." Moira replied, her voice still hushed to keep anyone else from hearing. She didn't want an eavesdropper to catch what they were saying and start a riot. As much as Godfrey's difference shocked her, she definitely didn't want him harmed. Especially not by the hands of those she had known all her life.

"For now, let's keep this between you and I. The last thing either of us needs is someone to find out and try and get to you." She told him softly. Giving him a reassuring smile, Moira leaned back in her chair and tried her best to not look as worried as she felt. Worrying would get them nowhere.

"So, I believe it is my turn. Hmm, well, you know I am from here. I was raised by my grandfather, as was my older brother. We lived in the slums around here, and did well enough to get by. My father had been a knight, but he had bedded a woman not his own and had been shunned for it. My grandfather taught me everything I know, and even helped me make the bow I have now. He was a great man." She confessed, pausing for a moment to remember her grandpa. The memories in her head turned her features soft, almost heartbreaking if one were to look into her eyes. Of course, it lasted only a second before she smiled at him as if nothing had happened. "My brother is a traveling healer, who goes from town to town selling his medicines and healing who he can. It's rather interesting to see how different we both ended up, but I love him all the same." Moira added, figuring that was enough for now.

"Okay, it's your turn."

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Sir Godfrey Whelan

Godfrey nodded when she told him not to tell anyone else. "I stay in my human form most of the time, so I'm sure I will be fine. I was hired by your city for a purpose anyway so at least your city's leaders know of what I am. My pack is well known, and we get jobs across many different cities for that reason" He said and he listened to her tell him about her grandfather and brother. "It sounds like your grandfather was a fine man, and he raised a fine woman" He said with a kind smile and he thought for a moment when it was his turn to share. "Well, I am an only child. My mother died in childbirth but my father is alive and well. He is a good knight and the alpha of our pack back home" He said and he took a bite of his stew "Now you"

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User ImageHis reassuring words helped her to relax, though she did wonder over what he said about the leaders of her town. If they knew what he was, why would they allow other to hunt his kind and use them to scare people? Making a note to find out herself, Moira finished what little she wanted from her stew before nudging the bowl aside. It seemed she had lost her appetite, but that didn't matter too much. She never ate a lot if she could help it, just enough to keep her energy up.

At the rest of his words, sympathy slipped into her eyes. She had lost her mother as well, though not in the same way. This, however, she would never tell. Just thinking about it had her mood slipping, so Moira tossed the thought aside and kept herself calm. Or as calm as she could, anyway.

"It seems like your father is a fine man as well." She replied, her smile soft on her lips. "Hmm, let's see. I've got a soft spot for animals, especially horses. I've killed a man for raising his hand to a beast. I own his animals now, as well as a few others on a farm not far from here. Although I don't look it, I enjoy being with them more than I do those of my own species." Moira finished with a nod of her head. At that moment, the waitress arrived to take her bowl and see if she needed anything else. She waved the girl off before returning her focus to Godfrey.

"You're turn."

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Sir Godfrey Whelan

Godfrey leaned forward with his arms folded on the table. He had finished his stew and soaked up the most on the remaining bits with his bread. He thought for a moment, trying to decide whether or not he should tell Moira the next bit about him he was thinking of "I enjoy animals also, and you are right. They are much more pleasant than people. I can communicate with wolves, and the only reason the bother humans at times is because the humans bother them first. They prefer to keep to themselves, but the humans encroach on their territory until they have no place to live and no food... We give them no choice but to take a sheep or a calf to feed themselves and their pups" He said to her. Once he said it, and could not take it back he hoped that the fact he could communicate with an animal that had no ability to talk did not scare her the way his original news did. "Top that" He said with a grin

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User ImageThe news that he could speak to creatures that couldn't speak at all didn't shock her as bad as him being a lycan did. In fact, it fascinated her. Intrigue lit up her eyes, causing her features to once more soften so she looked more like the lady he termed her to be. Leaning forwards herself, Moira closed the distance between them and looked at him. Fascination raced through her while her mind wondered over what her animals would say to her if she could hear them.

"I honestly don't think I can top that. I don't have any special skills that allow me to speak with beasts or have heightened senses. I can tell you every plant in the woods around here, as well as a few that aren't here. I can shoot an arrow through anything up to a mile away, but that's only in sunny weather. It lessens the more the weather acts up." She told him, pausing to think of something else. The action had her chewing absently on her bottom lip before a smile curled over her lips. "I can, however, do this. Watch." As soon as the words left her lip, she reached out and took his hand. Her fingers drew random shapes on his skin, and after a few whispered words, a soft glow would pass over the top of his hand. It would last only a second, but would leave him feeling as if he had slept through the whole night and had eaten enough to keep him going for days. Of course, the result weakened her and it showed in the way she smiled.

"Beat that."((Okay, i am out for the night. See you tomorrow, honey. Night))

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Sir Godfrey Whelan

Godfrey leaned closer to Moira, wondering what she was up to. Being this close to her made her scent that he could already smell clearer than any normal man would intoxicating. Seeing the way she looked at the moment almost made him want to point out that the lady he saw in her was there somewhere, and had in fact shown itself, but he kept his mouth shut. He barely heard her when she spoke as he watched her bite her lip. "Plants and archery... Plants are useful when you are out in the forest on your own..." He said and he cleared his throat, trying to remain focused on her words and not her beauty. When she touched his hand, his heart stopped for a moment but he watched what she did then looked at his hand first the back, then the palm. "Hmmm..." He said then he looked at her and frowned seeing that she suddenly looked drained "Are you alright? You look tired"

[Night]
User Image
Outsude of the town, in the forest wilds a young figure was slithering towards the lake a bit far for anyone to walk. She was heading to her nest of six eggs where here younglings would soon be born. This was Tati a female Lamia woman who was going to be a mother for the first time and she was nervous. Tati didn't even know what to name her younglings when they were born or what genders they will be. But she knew she would protect and love her younglings forever, Tati would teach them all she could until they came of age to go off on their own. Though she didn't know the male that fathered her eggs since it was during matting season and things go by quickly, it was only a passing male naga.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User ImageAt his question, Moira simply nodded her head. She had learned the little trick from her brother, but didn't have the stamina for it that he did. It drained her enough to have her eyes drooping and her body relaxing more onto the table. She did her best not to let it take over her completely and simply smiled once more at him. No matter how she tried to play it off as nothing, her fatigue showed in her dark eyes.

"I'm fine. The spell has a way of taking everything out of me and giving it to you. It's not something I use regularly, because it can obviously kill me." She told him, her voice a bit sultry thanks to the after affects of the spell. Stifling a yawn, Moira shifted so that she was once more stretched out in her chair and tried her best to smile without looking exhausted.

"So, I do believe it is your turn. Unless you have something else in mind for us to do?" Moira offered, tilting her to the side a bit in question. The movement sent her braid shifting over her shoulder, the dark curls teasing her paling cheeks though she paid them no mind. She was too focused on him to notice, or care for that matter.

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Sir Godfrey Whelan

Godfrey nodded "So if a friend is dying of exhaustion, you can give him enough of energy to remain alive until he can rest again, but of course you would use it sparingly" He said and he looked up at her "Oh... yes my turn..." And he thought for a moment "Hmm... Something else in mind... No I'll go ahead and go" He said and he scratched at his chin "Alright, I finished my training as a squire and became a knight four years ago when I was nineteen and since then I've been going to different places that need a trained fighter for whatever reason." He said to her "In times of conflict, the alpha of our pack will lead our city's defenses, but since we are in a time of peace the knights have nothing better to do than find odd jobs to do while they train up the next generation which is good. Peace is always a good thing"

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
User ImageAt his first few words, Moira nodded her head. It made her smile a bit more that he understood her without thinking she was silly for having a power that could hurt her. Letting her eyes close a bit more, she listened to the rest of his words and chuckled at the way he said 'else'. Her mind had dipped into the gutter, but she ignored it and simply watched him. Just because she hadn't been with someone in....over a year, didn't mean she was in a rush to hook up with a knight she was just getting to know.

"Yes, peace is always a good thing." She replied back, once more stifling a yawn. "Where all have you been? Have all the girls you've been around swooned over you just as the ones here do?" Moira added, her amusement evident in her voice. He was just too cute to poke at. The thought had her shaking her head, wondering where the hell it had come from. Cute was the last thing she wanted to think about when it came to Godfrey. Locking away the feeling, she kept her face curiously amused and waited for his answers. All the while fighting with the fatigue still coursing through her.

McChelly's Husbando

Dapper Werewolf

9,725 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Sir Godfrey Whelan

Godfrey smiled as he watched her. She seemed to be amused with something, but he couldn't tell exactly what. He went to answer her question, but then he stopped and looked at her "Now now, you don't get to just ask me questions without telling me something about yourself first. That's the way this game works remember?" He said to her. He was clearly enjoying this game that they were playing, even if she was trying to cheat.

[Meh sorry for that post]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces