• Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ΉΣY ƬΉΣЯΣ, I'M ΣVΛ...

...ƧΛY ƧӨMΣƬΉIПG ƧMΛЯƬ PᄂΣΛƧΣ.

Place Bar
    Surroundings Myka, a woman
    Feelings Eh
    Thoughts Well she is being awfully nice.
    Out of Control

User Image
I took... I took your memories.
    He’s been tossing and turning all day in his bed.
    Trying to remember all the things I said Forced amnesia.
    An epiphany won’t see ya

Eva chuckled at the woman's comments. Easily she held out her gloved hand to the girl. "Eva," she said shortly as she took another long drink from her glass. This way, soon enough she wouldn't be bothered by her memories of the day or her memories at all. Such troublesome things they were. Not that she could help them. With her abilities with the human brain as far as taking memories and removing them, there had to be something that backfired on her for such a thing. And that backfire was the fact that she could never forget what had happened to her. If it were good bad or indifferent. It was all in her mind, fresh as if she had just done it all.

"I'm sorry, Myka," Eva said finally after another sip from her cup. Easing off so that she might be able to enjoy her evening. The liquor already starting to settle in her stomach but still enough room for her to continue for quite a while. "Guess you could say it didn't work out," Her words were in a soft tone as she stared into her cup.

When she heard the woman's words she smiled and glanced over at her again. "If you insist. Get me something strong. Actually," she slipped another bill on the counter. "The strongest Myka, and two of them." If she was going to drink with Eva, then she was going to drink. Even if it meant more than one drink, and shots in between drinks.

I didn’t even look twice at his bleeding head
    After all the unspeakable things he said Forced amnesia
    It’s been a week and I can’t get it out of my head
    How he lost his mind when I fought instead Forced Amnesia
    Pounding on my front door, wait, I thought he’d forget
    He’s remembered everything and now I’m dead

ஆ±‡±÷•* Leerking in the shadows they dance as the puppetmaster pulls the strings*•÷±‡±ஆ

╔═════════════════╗
ʏκα ɪϲσʟαɪ
╚═════════════════╝

With: Abigail, Eva, anyone else at the bar
Feeling: Content

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Myka turned when she heard her name leave Eva's lips. She gave her a warm smile to show she wasn't hurt by the woman's responds."Then the girl is missing out," she answered back with a friendly wink. She moved about once more before hearing Eva's request. "Coming right up." She grabbed two glasses and set them on the table along with two Red Bulls and twisted a bottle of Jägermeister in her hand before setting it on the counter. She popped open the cans and fulled the glasses before pouring a shot of the Jägermeister to make the Jägerbomb. She took the bill and rang up the drinks, placing the change infront of Eva before moving away to fill another set order.

Out Of Conductivity:
Love has no boundaries...So who am I to place some?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ஆ±‡±÷•*Drown your sorrows and let her weave the static threads into your soul*•÷±‡±ஆ
User Image
████████████████Sylvia Abigail Linstant ████████████████
"Sing as the spirits move you,
Sing to your doubling eye,
Plain Jane becomes Lovable Lindas
When two moons shine in the sky."

███████████████████████████████████████████████████

Sylvia downed the drink she had ordered after slipping a bill across the counter. After letting out something like a delighted squeal, she reached over and grasped Eva's hand. "It is absolute pleasure Miss Eva. Most people call me Abigail." She released her hand at that, she turning her head to afford some measure of privacy as she spoke to Myka. 'It seems you have found a fun one, I guess it is a good thing you provided me with some worthwhile entertainment before leaving the last city.' To that, she simply closed her eyes and suppressed a chuckle. She could still vividly remember the form of entertainment she had provided. That person had lived, but she had a high doubt that the poor girl would see the world in the same way again.

She only turned her eyes back towards Eva when she heard her order. Once more a smile took her lips, but this time it was a smile of knowing. "It sounds like you and I are going to have a wonderful time. I hope you can keep up." Her smile split into a grin that showed her teeth, she had issued the challenge, and hoped Eva would accept. Drinking was always more fun when you were drinking to win.

With: Eva, Myka.
Feeling: Oooh~ Delicious.

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ΉΣY ƬΉΣЯΣ, I'M ΣVΛ...

Place Bar
    Surroundings Myka, Abigail
    Feelings Interested
    Thoughts I'm going to get drunk and make very bad decisions tonight.
    Out of Control

User Image
    An epiphany won’t see ya

"Yeah, she really is missing out," Eva said to Myka as she took the drink that was ordered and drank some of it. Working on two drinks now she looked over at Abigail. "I do think I could keep up with you if I wanted. But then again, I think my biggest goal right now is to get as drunk as I can as fast as I can." She chuckled as she pushed her glasses back into their normal position and glanced over at Abigail. 'Maybe I will be able to take her home,' she thought to herself with a chuckle.

Eva couldn't help herself as she took another drink and continued to stare over at the woman. Her face already starting to show a slight pink color from the quickness of how she consumed the liquor. Then again, she wasn't really planning on stopping even when she did get completely s**t faced. "Just don't feel like being a good girl tonight," she murmured as she kept her eyes on Abigail. A sly smile coming across her lips as she held a glass to her lips.

Questionable Lunatic

ღ Love is a simple thing...ღ
ღ...found by the most complicated of peopleღ

User Image
☪☪☪ Tori Caverly ☪☪☪
"Ugh I have to pee..." Tori mumbled as she sat up. Glancing at the other side of the bed, she was surprised to see that Lizzy had left. "What...? Oh well." She mumbled, heading to the bathroom. She then washed her hands and walked out, looking at the clock and seeing that it wasn't too late at night to go do something. 'I know just where to go...' She thought, heading to her dresser to find something to change into.

Tori quickly changed into clothes that were more appropriate for where she was going, and ran a brush through her hair before walking outside. 'Aren't I classy, wake up to find my date isn't in my bed anymore so I go to the bar.' She thought, chuckling to herself. There were already a few girls seated at the bar when Tori arrived, and she sat down a few seats away from them. Not wanting to be pushy, she simply waited for the bartender to not be busy before asking for a drink.

▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

Location: The bar With: A few people Feeling: bored Thoughts: I need a drink.

OutOfCupcakes:
ஆ±‡±÷•* Leerking in the shadows they dance as the puppetmaster pulls the strings*•÷±‡±ஆ

╔═════════════════╗
ʏκα ɪϲσʟαɪ
╚═════════════════╝

With: Abigail, Eva, another woman, anyone else at the bar

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Myka swigged some water she had under the counter that she usually kept to keep hydrated. As the night progressed, more people filled the bar and Myka was kept busy as she handed out cups to the waitresses and people at the bar. Her feet started to hurt so she kicked off her ankle boots, making her shrink two inches, putting her at 5'4". She pulled her charcoal colored hair back with her clip to keep most of it out of her face except for some long bangs that fell to frame her face.

She moved about behind the bar and stopped in front a girl dressed in all black with slightly wavy hair and blue eyes. Giving the woman a warm smile, she asked, "What can I get for you Ms?"She leaned against the counter a little as she waited for the woman t speak. She looked somewhat familiar. She had probably seen her a few times but she wasn't a regular.

Out Of Conductivity:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ஆ±‡±÷•*Drown your sorrows and let her weave the static threads into your soul*•÷±‡±ஆ
User Image

Sylvia mewled softly as she took a drink of her new glass, licking her lips a moment after. Even though the comment had not been directed at her, she could not help but chime in. "As delightful as you seem, whoever 'she' is, she must have been a true fool." She continued to drink as she finished speaking, looking more and more relaxed the more she downed. Though, she could have cheered in delight at her final statement, only some measure of self-control, and the fact that she would have spilled her drink, kept her from doing so. "Being a good girl is overrated anyways. Well, unless you're just playing at it."

She could second what Eva had said at first. Getting as drunk as she was able had been her 'quest' from the moment she had stepped into this establishment. The fact that there was now someone as lovely as Eva drinking with her was simply a -very big- bonus. She did notice another particularly lovely lady walk in, but decided to leave her be for the time being. Unless, of course, she decided to join the little exchange between herself and Eva.

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ΉΣY ƬΉΣЯΣ, I'M ΣVΛ...

Place Bar
    Surroundings Myka, Abigail, a girl
    Feelings Better
    Thoughts Beautiful ladies everywhere.
    Out of Control

User Image
    An epiphany won’t see ya

'Well well well, look here. Who might this one be? I don't believe I've ever seen her before.' With a smile, Eva's eyes glanced back down to her drink. She wasn't really sure which girl she wanted now. Two very beautiful girl's sat on either side of her. Not to mention Myka, who Eva had always been so very fond of, was working behind the bar. Decisions decisions. 'Maybe I can have them both? Or all three of them?' So the alcohol was starting to take a small effect over her mind.

Looking over at the girl this morning, "Why don't you scoot a little bit closer dear?" She said softly as she took another drink. Then another, getting half way done with her second drink so she could get back to her first.

Questionable Lunatic

User Image
☪☪☪ Tori Caverly ☪☪☪
Tori looked up at the bartender and smiled. "Uh hmm... Could I just get a few shots of whatever silver tequila you have please?" She asked with a smile. As she waited, she noticed one of the other girls at the bar was talking to her. 'What did she say...' She thought as it took a second to register. 'OH she asked me to scoot closer' she thought, realizing she was having a mental converation with herself.

"Hmm? Oh... Sure." Tori said finally, moving down to sit beside her. "Uhm... Hi, I'm Tori." She said as she tapped her leg slowly, her energy starting to come back now that she was actually up and around people.

Location: The bar With: A few people Feeling: Curious Thoughts: Is everyone in this place pretty??

OutOfCupcakes:

╔═════════════════╗
ʏκα ɪϲσʟαɪ
╚═════════════════╝

With: Abigail, Eva, another woman, anyone else at the bar

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Myka gave the woman a nod. "Coming right up." She slipped her hand under the counter and pulled out a couple of shot glasses and tossed a bottle of Charbay Tequila Blanco, catching it in her hand and filling the miniature glasses she had placed in front of the woman. "Here you are Ms.," she told before slipping into the back for her break, letting the other bartender dish out orders for a little while.

She stepped outside into the alley and pulled out a pack, lighting a cig with a spark from her fingers and taking in a drag before releasing it into the air. The cool night felt good to her. She always loved the night time. She would play with the shadow most of the time, making puppet shows for her friends during the night, around a fire. She reminisced for a short while as she finished her cig, dropping it on the ground and put it out. She went back inside about ten minutes later and got back to work.

Out Of Conductivity:

User Image

Sylvia's grin could only grow larger as Eva invited the other girl to scoot closer. As time moved onward, she was liking her drinking partner more and more. This new girl seemed a bit more reserved than either herself or Eva though, so she remained silent, though she did watch with some level of interest. She had already thought that this outing would end in a wonderful manner. Now though, she couldn't help but wonder how much 'fun' would be had. 'Why don't you introduce yourself to the nice girl.' "Oh! It's a pleasure Tori. Most people call me Abigail."

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ΉΣY ƬΉΣЯΣ, I'M ΣVΛ...

Place Bar
    Surroundings Myka, Abigail, Tori
    Feelings Buzzed
    Thoughts A few more drinks like this. And I'll be stumbling around.
    Out of Control

User Image
    An epiphany won’t see ya

Eva smirked. Things seemed to be going well for her night. Maybe it was a good thing that her date hadn't come with her. Then she would missed out on all of these pretty ladies. "Tori eh? That's a nice name." Her fingers tapping lightly on the rim of her glass. 'Hmmm, I don't really like these decisions,' she thought to herself as her eyes moved from Abigail back to Tori then back again. Making her choice between the girls was like puling her teeth.

Taking another long drink set her empty glass down and looked over at Myka. "Myka, give me something different this time," she said slowly as she thought for a minute. "Give me some Crown." Of course she was going to drink more than one liquor this night. It made things interesting, not to mention she was already starting to feel the heat in her stomach from the Scotch.

Eva tilted her head as she looked at Tori again. "So why is someone as pretty as you sitting alone at a bar?" However she then glanced over at Abigail. Keeping up conversation with both of them was going to get hard, that is until she started to lose her mind to the booze.

Questionable Lunatic

User Image
☪☪☪ Tori Caverly ☪☪☪
"Thank you." Tori said to the bartender as she downed her first shot, then looking over at the girl. "Nice to meet you Abigail." She said, becoming a little less shy now. "Oh, uh thank you." She said in response to the girl she was actually sitting next to, then blushing at the question of how a pretty girl like her was alone at the bar. "Oh my... Well uhm..." She started, but couldn't quite seem to get the words to come out of her mouth.

'Good job.' She thought, mentally kicking herself. "Sorry, I literally just woke up. I don't really know actually, I just woke up and decided to come to the bar I guess. Sounded like fun." Tori said, taking another shot. 'Jeez I need to pull my head out of my a** or something' She thought as she looked the two girls over. "I hope you don't mind me saying, but you two are gorgeous."

Location: The bar With: Abigail, another girl, the bartender, anyone else at the bar Feeling: slightly confident Thoughts: Jeez why can't I talk?!

OutOfCupcakes:

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ΉΣY ƬΉΣЯΣ, I'M ΣVΛ...

Place Bar
    Surroundings Myka, Abigail, Tori
    Feelings Buzzed Happy
    Thoughts I cannot wait for later on tonight. Things are going to be so much fun.
    Out of Control

User Image
    An epiphany won’t see ya

Eva chuckled at the girl's lack of words. It amused her. Amused her to the point that she made a comment about it, "Do you always become so adorably tongue-tied?" The question left her lips just as she took another drink slowly. "By the way love, I'm Eva," she wasn't sure if she had already introduced herself or not. But the words were already in the air so she shrugged and slipped her glasses off for a moment and set them on the counter. Folding them up neatly. "Remind me not to forget those," she said aloud as she stared down at them. Even though she was practically blind without them, her eyes were hurting her. It was probably from being out in the sun for so long. Not that it would hurt for her to take them off for a bit. She could see those who were up close, just not very well.

Hearing Tori's comment Eva grinned. "Ahh, thank you love." It wasn't the first time she was told such things, but it was nice to be told again. "You should probably drink something a bit stronger than that," Eva said softlly as she noticed what Tori was drinking."On second thought, disregard my comment." Looking back at her cup she smiled to herself. 'Tequila makes their clothes fall off.' With that thought, a giggle escaped her.

Questionable Lunatic

User Image
☪☪☪ Tori Caverly ☪☪☪
"Only around beautiful women." Tori said with a flirty giggle as she downed two more shots. "Eva hmm? A pretty name and a pretty face. Along with other things." She said with a wink. The alcohol was getting to her just enough to make her bolder than she normally was, but not quite tipsy. It had been a while since she last drank anything, so this was getting to her quicker than normal. She made a mental note to remind Eva about her glasses, provided that she herself was sober enough to remember by the time the girl would need them again.

"Hmm I'll finish this last shot, then I'll get something stronger. And maybe some more shots." Tori said with a giggle as she downed her last shot. "What do you think I should drink hmm?" She asked, unintentionally biting her lip as she looked at Eva.

Location: The bar With: Abigail, Eva, the bartender, anyone else at the bar Feeling: Bold, getting to the point of being tipsyThoughts: She is so attractive...

OutOfCupcakes:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces