Welcome to Gaia! ::

Keng-Emiko

Aeulus

Zenotyne

Grandur, The Mercenary
"Be it demon, human or even angels, my service applies to all races... For those i am to fight, best flee to live another day"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When they clashed, he could not land a good blow with his spear to end the battle. It was too risky to end the battle in such a fashion. So he allowed the energy to be released, sending him flying back and losing control of the chariot before he had to leap off from it, feeling that it would be a good time to shift into a new form. Sure, the archangel form was powerful- but not one of his forms is more powerful than the other. They are all equal in power, merely offering a new strategy, along with strengths and weaknesses. He swung his spear at the air in defiance of a little statement she made before the battle, finding it to be rather disappointing. "How can you speak of my potential, when you cannot even unleash your own true potential either? Or were you considering to turn me into something of your design?"

Golden Humorist

~Emiko~
"In this world, we are the ones that people hope to avoid."

User Image

"You're nothing but filth, working for the scum of this world. Mark my words. When I get full control... FULL CONTROL... I will put you in your place." She seemed to be getting weaker, going to stand up, but failing a few times. She suddenly grasped her head in pain. Her wings started shrinking and growing back sporadically. It seemed that in this weakened state, she was ready to revert back at any second. She brought her hand up again, with her other hand still on her head. Dark energy seemed to fluctuate in and out of the center of her palm, as if she was having difficulty concentrating on an attack.

OutOfControl:

User Image

Zagna Dragon Lover
Keng-Emiko

Aeulus

Zenotyne

Grandur, The Mercenary
"Be it demon, human or even angels, my service applies to all races... For those i am to fight, best flee to live another day"

The instant he began to see a reaction as to her form and control weakening, he merely shook his head as he summons his chariot once more and climbs on to it. "Perhaps you will... Until then, it would be best for you to save your energy until next time" He said, his chariot lifting up into the air as he began to go in the direction of the military base, to catch up with them and see how things progressed while he stayed behind.

Golden Humorist

~Emiko~

User Image

As she was about to react to his comment, she gripped her head with both hands again and fell backwards, writhing around for a while. The void demons watched and gathered around restlessly and suddenly they all froze and vanished as Emiko's skin and hair color went back to its original color. Her eyes were open for no more than three seconds before they shut and her body went limp. The dark aura around her slowly seemed to be sucked back into her body, slightly rising her body and then dropping it once again once the aura was gone.

OutOfControl:

User Image

Zagna Dragon Lover

Aeulus

Zenotyne
Keng-Emiko
Nice new picture of her.

Terry 'Dungeon Keeper'
"I look human, and i doubt anyone would know the truth if i act like one"

Mood: relieved, calm

User Image

When the battle finally ended, Terry lets out a sigh of relief before leaping from the branch he sat on and he floated down towards her. No doubt her actions caused a negative reaction with the angels and the military forces, which in turn gave reason for concern over how they are to save Motoko and handle the threat of Coronzon. (if he still rps here...) He knelt down and picked her up carefully, looking up at the sky for a moment before he summons a portal underneath his feet and he went through it. Upon exiting, they were back in the demon city- or the damaged part of it. He went inside one building to place her on a bed and sit down beside it, feeling that they both could use some rest after an eventful time against the enemy. Although he hardly did much, just watching the battle exhausted him from the anticipation of what was going to happen next.
General_Dakkar
Writers block, sorry

Grandur, The Mercenary

Thanks to being down the path of the military base already, he was able to maintain a flight path that would take him straight to base. Or, if they have not arrived yet, to the fleet that left while he stayed behind. He knew the battle itself did not last long, but one can be surprised on how time flies.
Sarahisdabomb

Angelo Beranth
"If a confessor is to do good, I can only hope to find one who will guide me on the right path."

Mood: concerned, hopeful

User Image

After a combination of flying and walking to observe the beautiful land around him, he soon came upon a camp of what appears to be humans with some angels. He blinks in surprise for a moment before a smile came upon his face as he walks on over to the camp site, being greeted with smiles and waves of greeting. He gave a nervous wave back to them, although he felt as if he did not deserve such kind greetings when the very powers he was born with could corrupt him like all other confessors before him. Still, none seemed to recognize of him of what he is, so he felt that it would be best as to remain silent for now and search for an angel to see if he can gain an audience with one of higher power.

Hilarious Flatterer

9,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Zagna Dragon Lover

Sarah had been healing in the right direction since she was rescued from the cells of the demon city. She wasn't having anymore breakdowns and the flashbacks and horrible dreams were occurring less and less frequently. She had been healing a couple of soldiers when she felt an angel in the vicinity. But this one was different. Something she had never felt before. She finished what she was doing and left the medic tent. She headed in the direction of the aura and saw a white haired man walking around. She was not hiding her wings so it was quite obvious she knew what he was as she approached him. "What brings you to this side of town?" She smiled as she stopped a few feet from him.
Sarahisdabomb

Angelo Beranth
"If a confessor is to do good, I can only hope to find one who will guide me on the right path."

User Image

Angelo froze for a moment when someone spoke to him, turning to see that it was an angel who spoke to him. A smile came upon his face before he turns to face her and he looked around a bit nervously. "I... I am searching for the angel leader... I am hoping to find someone who can teach me to use my powers without becoming corrupt, as all have before me" He said, figuring that the quickest way to gain an audience would be the honest way. "Better yet, is there any confessors I can speak to? They are what can save me from my fate"

Golden Humorist

~Emiko~

User Image

Emiko let out continuous deep breaths, having been asleep for quite a while. She opened her eyes after a long while, confused as to what had happened and where she was. She saw Terry and a ceiling. She pushed her arms on the bed to sit herself up, leaning against the headboard of the bed, taking another look around. They seemed to be in a run down building. The demon city? "Um... ohhh. It happened again, didn't it?" she said, looking annoyed that she had lost control again. She looked down at her stomach and the bullet wounds that were there. She remembered what had happened before she had gotten those wounds. "What happened, then... I take it I didn't win against the military, huh."

OutOfControl: I'm finally in the right mind to post again!

User Image

Zagna Dragon Lover

Hilarious Flatterer

9,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Zagna Dragon Lover

Sarah honestly had no idea what this angel was even talking about. She figured she might as well be honest. "I'm sorry. You're talking to the wrong person. I've been out of the loop for the last couple weeks. I was taken by those in power on the demon half of things and kept prisoner for a few weeks. I survived the torture and luckily, some mercenary saved me from the depths of that God forsaken city, but I have no idea who is in power anymore. And I have never even heard of a confessor before. I'm a relatively new angel. I was human a short six years ago. I know very little about this world." She was quite awkward around her own kind. She was still very accustomed to being around humans and acting human. She scratched the back of her head a moment as she explained herself and didn't quite know how to carry herself.
Keng-Emiko

Terry 'Dungeon Keeper'

User Image

When she finally woke up, Terry stopped his reading of an old book, summoning it back to his realm with a bookmark placed for future reading before he got up on his feet and he nodded in agreement of the questions she asked. "Quite so... and I have reason to believe that the entity within you is none other than Satan himself" He said, feeling that he should go straight to the point on what he knows. "However, he could not last long enough to defeat Grandur when he started to interfere... meaning that he is either not at full power, or has yet to gain absolute control over you..." He added before he shrugs and he leans up against the wall. "After that battle and rest, you must be famished... Is there anything you desire while we bring you up to date on the situation?"
Sarahisdabomb

Angelo Beranth

User Image

When she spoke of having no idea of who is in charge- let alone what a confessor is, his eyes widened for a moment before he looks down at the grass, feeling a little defeated for what might amount to nothing. "I see..." He murmured for a moment before he looked at her with sorrow in his eyes. "I apologize for wasting your time... I hail from a different realm, where angels and humans are all but extinct, along with demons being the one that rules" He said, feeling that he should not waste her time with the details on what he is. "How are things in this land? I have yet to see any sign of destruction since my arrival, so I have hopes that war is not occurring..."

Golden Humorist

~Emiko~

User Image

Emiko raised her eyebrows. "Satan? THE Satan, huh? That's big news." She put a hand on her head as she tried to wrap her mind around everything and put the pieces together. "I guess that would make sense. I was born right around the time he was said to have died. And the void demons... they do seem familiar." She shut her eyes and started to try remembering. Every time she got close to a memory, something stopped her from remembering, like a wall. "Well. Guess I'll just deal with that as it comes." Of course, despite her nonchalant act, she was going through a mess of thoughts, trying to figure things out.

OutOfControl:

User Image

Zagna Dragon Lover
Keng-Emiko

Terry 'Dungeon Keeper'

User Image

Big news indeed. Although that might not be the potential worst news for her, seeing as how the outcomes he has within his mind would not end in her favor- to be completely accurate. "I also have reason to believe that you will lose your identity within all the outcomes I have within mind... as they all involve your entire being either becoming the new Satan, hence taking his name in place of yours, or Satan himself will wipe out your soul to continue his reign... I never bothered to ask, since he seemed to be one of impulse rather than logical thinking" He explains before he lets out a sigh. "Tell me, have you recovered well? Any pain or injuries that we need to address?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff