Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Fatcat

>> Damon Batillus <<

"Anything can happen when you're willing to make a good deal."

User Image

Damon walked down an empty street of the Harbor Town. It had taken him a while to get there, but he managed to slip inside to town. Most humans, had a hard time figuring out if he was a demon or not because he looked human. Well, he looked human had long has he had a pair of sun glasses on and didn't smile. Otherwise, his red colored eyes and sharp teeth showed exactly what he was; a demon. Technically, he was a Hell Hound and for him that just meant he was a specialized demon.

He shoved his hands into his black, leather jacket and continued on his way. He was surprised that there wasn't more humans out. It was the morning, and the was when most humans got up and started the day. He then rounded a corner, only to spot three Limousines pulled up to the airport and a large ship. "Someone important is here." He commented to himself, and leaned up against the wall. He was a bit curious to know who this was, but he wasn't getting any closer. He didn't need to get killed just for being in town, right? He then watched as the Limousines took off, and that was the end of that. He loked down to his feet and sighed. What was he going to do now?

((Edited))

User Image

Akumu oukoku's Precious

Divine Kitten

15,750 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Flatterer 200
(no laptop yet, so a post from my xbox will do.)

Zerphis Trident, The fifth at that though she wasn`t born traditionally. the oldest of Archangels spanning a life span of Seven million and five thousand years. She`s an old girl alright, but a tough one. The female stood a high 6 foot 2 inches, slim, blonde, green eyes. She`s seen a lot through the eyes of humanity. If anyone was to lead the heavens into a dangerous war. It`s her. The humans use some of the most effective methods of warfare out there. So she has the experience needed to get the job done.

Zerphis awoke from her office inside the Angelic main city. The central command headquarters for any and all operations. Today, she`s to pay a little visit to an Angelic Military base. Why she needed to be there was not mentioned. But it might be for the progress of a little side project she had been working on. Project Sentinel. more than just cannon fodder. She set out to the base after putting on her Generals` armor. Pretty basic armor set, light so she could be quick, and a bit tight so it`s not in her way. With a flap of her wings she was off to the base.

She did understand a few regulations and instead of barreling into the base unnanounced, She dropped to the front gate. As she predicted and of course expected, The guard whether she had white wings or not, asked for rank and intent. Which she stated immediately.

"General Trident, This trip was a task on my list. so i dropped by." She smiled brightly at the boy. Who flipped a nut and smacked at the button for the gate, missing three times. He let her in and bowed slightly. She waved at him and chuckled, That made her day. The Captain would be notified immediately, but just for fun she didn`t want them to know it was her. Just that someone was here to see them. So she waited for them.

(Sparks, Reaper. I`m comin to you c: )

Golden Humorist

~Emiko~
"In this world, we are the ones that people hope to avoid."

User Image

Emiko tiptoed for a while, but then noticed that no one was around, or awake. This made things easier though, as she didn't want to kill anyone. Not now, anyway. She didn't understand why the renegades had let her recover in the first place. Had she been in their position with such a threat in their clutches, she would have surely done away with it while it was weak. The world was a harsh place for the humans, after all. After winding through the halls she found her way out of the base. It was still rather dark outside, but she could see something looming towards the base in the distance. She smiled curiously and put her hand over her eyes and leaned forward. "Looks like someone is on their way here." She leaned back up and stretched her arms over her head. Her wings stretched out as well. Her wounds were healed but she still had her aches, of course. Demons are often trained to withstand pain, so she ignored it and carelessly walked over to where the figure was coming from. "Who gets up this early anyway?"

OutOfControl:

User Image

General_Dakkar

Dangerous Phantom

8,000 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
☩ Xavier Zander II ☩

✔"Just because I am an angel..."✔

✄-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xavier stood in place, watching his squad train, with the orb part of his spear resting on the ground. When a female voice spoke to him, catching his attention and causing him to look at the owner of the voice. Xavier let out a small chuckle at the comment of his squad's spirit. "Would you expect any less, dear Nuriel? You know Alpha squad will be ready," he said, tapping his spear on the ground, as if that finalized everything. He then began to walk around his squad, looking at each of the soldiers; especially the ones that were evenly matched, getting locked in stalemates every time their blades clashed. The angel nodded to himself before glancing back at Nuriel. "So, Nuriel...was there something that you needed?", he had to raise his voice to be heard above the clashing steel.

Right when he said that, though, he noticed someone coming towards him and Nuriel. The male angel came to him first, mentioning that someone was here to see the captains. He then made his way back through the squad's training to Nuriel to deliver the very same message. This caused Xavier to raise an eyebrow, confused on who could possibly be here for the captains. Once the messenger had left, Xavier walked past his soldiers to Nuriel. "I guess that means we should probably go see who it is, then," he said, before turning to his squad and dismissing them.

✄-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

✔"...does not mean I won't destroy you!"✔

Azure Sanctuary

OOC: Le gasp! Nooo, I don't want to have someone coming after little old me! Also, edited.
SparksWinterWonderland

User Image
Captain of the 3rd Chorus
"The blessed child flies away right now
I'll stay here always, always
I'll wait here
So continue living

The heart started beating
But still my feelings weren't shown
Those hands were always kept together
The time goes and you forget everything
I passed through the sky of memories
I'll wait there
So continue walking"
Nuriel

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxx The Captain watched as Xavier inspected his squad. They were quite skilled she had to admit. Her squad was a bit larger and contained a range of solders. It had taken a while for her to gain their favor but now they were like a family and that was how she liked it. “It would make sense Alpha is your baby after all.” she noted. Xavier walked around inspecting his squad before directing speech at her. Nuriel shook her head, well she did have a reason for speaking to him but the intention was lost the second she had gotten near Xavier, all past intentions lost she smiled awkwardly.

A young angel currier came to deliver a message. She did not expect it to be hers as well. The messenger came to her and told her that her presence was expected for a guest. When the messenger left she turned to Xavier with an incredulous look, What would someone need with so many Captains? she wondered. Xavier dismissed his squad and Nuriel began to walk at pace with him towards the meeting area.

When they arrived she was a bit surprised to see a very tall blond woman. She was beautiful. Then again all angels were beautiful but she had something about her she was very present very bright. Nuriel almost felt jealous. “Captain of the 3rd Chorus Nuriel. Reporting.” she introduced herself.

Quote:Repent before an Angel of the Lord.
Feeling: Calm
Theme Song
OOC: Post up! Yay! ➢

Dusknoir the Reaper
Spandex Police

Akumu oukoku's Precious

Divine Kitten

15,750 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Flatterer 200
The angel glanced over once the Captains who had made their way to her. She put the clipboard she`d been holding and gave it to the soldier who had given it to her. The base had an idea to use a few different methods of training. All they needed was her word, so she signed the document. It didn`t seem improper in her position. New forms of training would help the soldiers in any situations. She clasped her hands behind her back and stood up straight as the Captains came before her. The female addressed herself first. She greeted Captian Nuriels` intoduction with a respectible nod. She proceeded to speak.

"Captain Nuriel, Captain Xavier. I am General Trident the 5th. But for now you can simply use Zerphis. My first name."

The female motioned the two to follow her as they simply strolled the compound, she had an interest in seeing how the soldiers were coming along. Alpha team, Bravo seemed present here as well. Charlie? probably. Not until she got a look at the occupancy board. Get a number on who is stationed here. She turned to look over her shoulder as to address them once more.

"How are they doing?" She asked, They, meaning everyone on site. Not just soldiers, but medical personnel and cooks. Everyone. Everything seemed very well in proper here. She almost liked it.

SparksWinterWonderland

Dusknoir the Reaper
BANE
User Image

Location.
Just Outside the Renegades Base.

Bane took several more steps closer to the base before coming to a complete stop as his scans picked up movement ahead of him.His camouflage system quickly matched his background again as he stood still looking at his new target.After several scans and seeing that it was a Demon that walked out of the base it was time to take out the enemy target.Bane's upper torso of his body turned towards her with the Ruby flicking to life for a few seconds before it prepared to fire.Bane said in a low voice to himself."Its time to die.Demon or Angel.Your both monsters in my eyes and must be purged".The Ruby lighted up again and fired its beam straight at Emiko, targeting her right wing in an attempt to disable her from being able to fly away.

Keng-Emiko

Golden Humorist

~Emiko~

User Image

"Hmmm..." Emiko said as she cocked her head with a playful grin. "Is that the military I see? Looks like they still have a bone to pick with me?" Emiko narrowed her eyes as it seemed to be firing an attack. She quickly sunk into a portal in the ground and came out of another one, behind the military unit. "Look at you, coming into MY wastes and then picking a fight with me. Don't you have a brain, Mr. Military?" Her feet planted on his shoulders, though she felt weightless and was most likely still floating. "But this might be just what I need to get back into shape, huh?" She smiled and flapped her wings, pushing herself back into the air, waiting for a response.

OutOfControl:

User Image

General_Dakkar
BANE
User Image

Location.

Bane only laughed a little as he turned to face her now flying above her.."I have to say.Your right that there is only a Brain in this machine body of mine.I will tell you though that we are not part of a normal military faction.They call me Bane."Bane's Chest plate opened up as two twin Lazer Gatling cannons came out.In Bane's mind this was what he wanted,To test out the weapons and see how effective they are.He still wasn't sure what class of demon she was though but from the portal she made and how she was acting, Chances were she was either a medium class to a high class demon or maybe even worse.The Lazer Gatling cannons quickly began to spin up and open fire at her firing a barrage of lazers towards her and seeing how well she do.

Keng-Emiko

Golden Humorist

~Emiko~

User Image

"Not part of the regular military huh? Then you don't know who I am?" Emiko put a finger to her lip. On one hand, he didn't know that there was probably a bounty on her head for the destruction of a military ship. On the other hand, he didn't know who she was, so he didn't know how dangerous she had been to the military before. A big smile crossed her lips. "This works out perfectly indeed then. Don't worry, I'll wrap this up quick and then be on my way!"
Bane began firing at her again. Lasers from a cannon. These humans seemed to keep to long range. It was probably safer for them that way, she gathered. However, long ranged attacks were easy enough to dodge, especially with her speed. Even easier to redirect. She flew around in the air avoiding the attacks for a while and another portal opened up. If he were to fire into it, any attacks that went in would come out the other portal, which was aimed at him. Emiko often liked to use her enemy's attacks against them. She giggled as she continued to fly, looking like she was having fun.

OutOfControl:

User Image

General_Dakkar
BANE
User Image

Location.

Bane continued to fire until another portal opened up.By the time he realized what happened several of his own beams began hitting him in the side from another portal opened up from his side.The Lazer Gatling cannons stopped for a second as Bane looked up at her again flying around like a child having fun with him.He looked off to his side seeing that the damage done by his own beams didn't do very much to him.There were burn marks on the plating but it wasn't that bad though.

Bane laughed again as the suppression field device came online.It was time to keep her busy with some other tricks up his sleeves.The twin Lazer Gatling cannons came to life again as he tried to target her.The Ruby Gem also flickered to life and began firing its Beam into the air sweeping from left to right trying to hit her and aim ahead of her while the Lazer Gatling cannons open fire at her.Both Emerald weapons also came online adding to amount of stuff being fired into the air at her with 3 round burst of Plasma.

Keng-Emiko

Golden Humorist

~Emiko~

User Image

The portals vanished and began forming in other locations as Emiko continued to fly around, and Bane continued firing everything he had. More of the shots started appearing at once and she hardly managed to avoid some of them. When something finally did hit her, it made her fly back into the sky a bit farther. This seemed to make her angry, and her giggle soon turned into a loud laugh. But she had vanished and the laughter continued to echo from all directions.
Suddenly a portal opened in front of Bane and she shot out of it heading straight towards his head. Her arms were pulsing with dark energy, and she threw a punch towards his head. If it impacted, the dark energy around her fist would also cause an explosion.

OutOfControl:

User Image

General_Dakkar
BANE
User Image

Location.

Bane watched and scanned the portals as they began to appear and disappear as he continued to open fire at her.After he managed to hit her with one of his beams she vanished.Bane continued to scan the area for a few more seconds until the next portal opened up in front of him with Emiko flying right at him with her hands fill with some kind of dark energy.Bane's Titanium compressed Blades in his wrist and elbows retracted out as he quickly raised both arms up to protect himself knowing there was no way he was going to dodge this attack in time as he braced himself for the impact hoping his special armor plates would be able to withstand the attack.He would soon find out.

Keng-Emiko

Golden Humorist

~Emiko~

User Image

Emiko's punch landed on his titanium arm, forcing the mech back, and if that wasn't enough, the explosion it created could easily destroy it. Usually she would fly back from the recoil of the explosion, but she made it a point to continue trying to apply pressure to the blow, grabbing onto the metal with her other hand, digging her fingertips in. After the initial explosion was finished, she kept a hold of him, waiting for him to respond now as the smoke cleared.

OutOfControl:

User Image

General_Dakkar
BANE
User Image

Location.

Bane felt his machine body stumble back at bit from the punch followed by the explosion.The damage wasn't to bad but one of the Blades were wrecked and bent to hell along with other armor plates along his wrist.Bane's scanners could detect her trying to dig her nails into the special armor plates in his right arm.Bane raised his left arm up while the smoke was still clearing.The palm of his left hand electricity began to spark out as he activated his Palm Weapon, Thunder.Bane placed his left hand on his upper right arm and quickly said"I sure do hope you enjoy this".No less then a second later thousands of volts of electricity went though his arm and body on his metallic armored body with Emiko on it.Bane's systems were made to withstand this sort of stuff in case he ever needed to get some one off of his armor and to catch them off guard with the counter attack.

Keng-Emiko

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces