Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Lucivar

Stumbling to his feet, he shook his head free of the brush, then turned and stared at the most offensive bush in the world. Turning on his heel he strode forward, "Least no one saw that," He said to the air in front of him, "that would have been most unfortunate, almost as unfortunate as if someone heard me bantering to myself." He went on to finish with a cheeky grin.

Focusing forward he could see what seemed to be a mansion in the distance, not to far however, and he could make out a muffled sound, a voice maybe? He let his hand slip down to rest on the pommel of his sword, just in case. Though his stride was still aloof as always, I really hope I don't find robbers again, I'm tired of tainting my blade.

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hikaru Kaoru Hoshi

Hikaru looked around a bit more, feeling uneasy about thinking someones there. "Anyone here?" He asked, still turning all around. He eventually stopped at one point, looking back at the mansion before sighing. "Im going Insane... I swear..." He said, a little upset.
User Image
User Image

Lucivar

He could hear the voice clearly now, and see the person from whom it came. Tilting his head slightly to the side, he let his hand fall into his pocket and pull the long pipe out, "No, not insane, maybe slightly mad, but not insane." He said with a smile, as he lit the pipe and let a long stream of smoke pour from his nostrils. "Regardless nice to see I'm not the only person here, my directionally challenged brain couldn't live much longer in this forest on its own accord."

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hikaru Kaoru Hoshi

Ugh! Another human! He thought to himself as he waved and forced a smile. "Ah, thats what I heard..." He said, readjusting his mask. "Nice to meet you." He said, giving a small laugh. "Anyways, who are you?" He asked, looking at him.
User Image
User Image

[
color=darkred]Lucivar

Scratching the back of his head, almost as if he forgot his own name he then took a few steps forward, "Lucivar, the greatest wanderer this world has seen!" He said with a chuckle, "Now then what might yours be?" He went on to add, ignoring the the fact his own statement had obviously already been rendered null and void by the pure fact his lack of direction had just been stated by no other than himself.

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hikaru Kaoru Hoshi

"Hikaru, the man with a Kitsune mask. And mines actually correct." He said, laughing a bit as he patted his back. "Just get a map. That will help with directions. Oh, and a flare gun. Just in case." He said, still laughing, trying to stop. "Sorry, I laugh easially at points. Forgive me if im being rude."
User Image

Perfect Reveler

User Image

User Image

At the sight of the mansion, Ryouko had continued forward towards the structure instead of taking to heed to the new voice. "It's so big.." She whispered to herself as she stepped onto one of the cracked steps. "This mansion must be a bajillion years old.. gosh.." As she ascended the rest of the steps, her hand grabbed for the handle of the door as she gave it a tug. When it wouldn't open, she tried pushing herself onto the door, but that didn't work either. Instead, some kind of suffocating energy was blasted against her, causing her to flinch as she took a step back and blinked a couple of times in confusion. Becoming frustrated, she walked over to one of the windows, easing it up slowly for it was rather heavy even to the female boxer.

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hikaru Kaoru Hoshi

Hikaru gave Ryouko a funny look before laughing. "Burgler!" He yelled jokingly, knocking on the door. For some reason, it seemed to open just fine when he tried to open it, looking at her again. "Did you think to knock first?" He asked, laughing a bit as he went inside. "You can come with us Lucivar if you want." He said, keeping the door open.
User Image

Perfect Reveler

User Image

User Image

Ryouko looked completely dumbfounded when Hikaru opened the door easily and yet she couldn't. She looked rather irritated as she glanced at the man Hikaru had met up with before she entered the mansion. She felt the energy again, this time it almost knocked her over. "What the f- ...Hikaru, do you feel that?" She asked, looking more and more irritable by the second. "I'm pretty sure wind can't be this strong in a building.." She sighed, trying to pay it little mind as she sauntered into the living area, taking the liberty of opening anything she saw that had a handle.

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hikaru Kaoru Hoshi

"I brought two guest this time, be nice to them!" He yelled in the house, laughing a bit as he actually meant it. "That should help." He joked, laughing a bit as he looked into one of the rooms. He look around, realizing he entered the guest rooms. "Ah... I remember this place." He said, sitting down on one of the beds, laying on it. "The bed isnt that bad..."
User Image

Perfect Reveler

User Image

User Image

"You're too weird.." Ryouko said for the second time that day as she reached inside of a tiny cabinet and pulled out what seemed like a journal. "Huh?" As she flipped through the journal, there was only drawings in it in red ink. All of the drawings seemed to be of creatures but two caught her interest, being the latest drawings: there was a girl with butterflies around her who looked very human despite the added features that were given to her, and there was also a boy who looked rather similar to Hikaru except with ears and a tail. "Hey Hikaru, look what I picked up," She said, tossing it onto his lap. "Whoever drew those wasn't too bad at drawing.. maybe one of the children in the family drew them? If the parents had kids.."

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hikaru Kaoru Hoshi

Hikaru instantly froze when she described the picture, saying it looked like him. "What?" He said, looking over to see it. It looked exactly like him... his mask was on the side of his head, his shirt was the same, even his ear coloring... "...Who would draw this? I mean why would I have fox ears?" He asked, laughing a bit. "And he dosent even have a scar on his face."
User Image

Perfect Reveler

User Image

User Image

Ryouko tilted her head to the side, studying Hikaru's reaction closely. Was it just a coincidence the boy in the drawing had a mask exactly like Hikaru's? She closed the book and took it back abruptly. "Maybe someone in this house was a secret admirer? Eheheh, watching you from afar," She snickered, putting the book on top of a dusty dresser. "They could've drawn it before you got the scar?" She smiled slightly, her eyes narrowing this time only with suspicion. He was a weird one. A peculiar one. He seemed off. Ryouko would get to the bottom of it eventually, starting with his mask when she got the chance.

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hikaru Kaoru Hoshi

Hikaru gave a small nervous laugh as he stood up for a second. "Yea, probably." He said, seemingly starting to shake a bit. They were getting close to finding out who he was, and he wanted to leave the house now. "Im going to go to another room..." He said, running out of the room and jumping in another room, seeing it was a library. "Some place quiet at least..." He said, sighing as he sat down somewhere, looking around. "Didnt I say to hide the book in here?" He asked the air, seeming to get a response from a push.
User Image
User Image

Lucivar

Lucivar allowed himself to fallow the two inside, and looked around, it was odd to actually have four walls around himself again after so long. "Looks like someone had an odd sense in taste." He stated to no one in particular as he looked around, before taking a seat on a nearby chair, and pulling the jug from his side. "Regardless, it's nice to know I won't have wild creatures trying to eat me alive." With a chuckle he sloshed the contents of the bottle back, and forth before taking a drink, and letting out a great sigh. "Perfect place for a drink as well, if I do say so myself. Anyone else care to join me?" It was at this moment he realized the other two had already moved on, though he still couldn't get over the feeling of something else there, "Perhaps a lovely spirit, a beautiful spirit, you know I wouldn't mind the company." He knew this prospect was far fetched, though it did make him feel more at ease.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff