Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hikaru Kaoru Hoshi

Hikaru laughed a little as the children spirits started to "hum" the tune, laughing a bit. "Alright, I need to take it back for now. Later I'll let you listen to it agian." He said, taking his bag and music box. He waved to both of them and the mother, heading back to the library. "Back... Seemed the children wanted to listen to the music box." He said, jumping back up the bookshelf he was at originaly.
User Image
User Image

Lucivar

Lucivar reached over and took up the bottle sipping on it, then putting back down while he puffed on his pipe. "Me suspicious never, strange maybe, suspicious no...and why am I being called strange so much here lately?" he let his arms fall to his side, and head sag in mock disappointment.

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
LUCINDA MAOH

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

"Riiiiiiight," Lucinda said with a smile as she rolled her eyes, "so veeeery not suspicious..." She took the bottle and drank from it again. "Hehehe, I like this sake..." Lucinda noticed Lucivar's head sagging. "Awwww, whaaaat," she said, "strange is goooooood~♪"
She looked up for a second at Hikaru, who had returned. "Heyyyz, where did you go off to?"

Perfect Reveler

User Image

User Image

Ryouko had purposefully been quiet, a peculiar change from her usual judging and superior attitude. She was just a little taken aback, a bit late, that she was in the company of one other human, a cheshire cat, and a kitsune. She wouldn't dare tell anyone about her encounter, but then that defeated the purpose of even being there if she didn't spread her story around town! The girl crossed her legs, arms folded across her chest as she sat quietly in the library with the others, looking perplexed and annoyed with whatever she was thinking about.

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hikaru Kaoru Hoshi

"I just went to get my music box." He said, jumping down with the box in hand, opening it, and setting it on a table. "Its always a nice Melody to relax to, dont you think?" He asked, sitting down in a nearby chair, looking at Ryouko. "Are you going to stay silent or speak?" He asked, laughing a little.
User Image
The Music Box's Music.
User Image

Lucivar

Lucivar perked up and looked over to Ryouko, "You have been quiet here recently, are you alright?" he questioned, actually slightly concerned, it didn't seem like her, at least from what he could tell from the little time he spent here. "If there is something I can do to help I will." He added to that statement by thrusting a thumb at his chest.

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

ϟтαя Pёaяl

Death Butterfly

So much noise in there that she heard even though it was murmurs of activity from the humans....and even some demons that was also here. Though she used to demons being there. Star continued on her walk around and stopped she glanced over to a door and poked her head in there. A smile came upon her lips and giggled. Star changed her thought and looked over at the spirits that hung over the demon that was under the bed a bit but changed her mind of she was about to do.

She began to speak showing her self. ''Hello~'' She said.

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
LUCINDA MAOH

User Image

"Hmm..." Lucinda said, eyes glazing over slightly as the music started to play. She closed her eyes and purred. "It is relaxing...." She sighed as it ended. "So very relaxing..." She peeked open one eye to look at the girl. "Why so quiet?" she asked with a smile.
User Image

Lucivar

Lucivar was taken by surprise at the newcomer, and turned quickly his hand on his pommel, then he let it fall quickly as he saw the girl standing there. "Why hello there, nice of you to sneak in..." A chuckle escaped him, as he realized his instincts were now starting to get the better of him. It wouldn't be so bad if it was necessary, but at the moment it was almost certainly not.

Perfect Reveler

User Image

User Image

"No need for help, just a thinking about something, and just for the record even if I did need help, I'd probably go to Lucinda. Men can be so awkward when it comes to talking about personal troubles~" Ryouko smirked at her remark, but mostly said it just to ensure Lucivar that she was okay and still her bratty self. She perked up a bit when she realized she hadn't really introduced herself properly to Lucinda yet. "I'm Ryouko, by the way." Her past thought started to evaporate as she fell into ease with her company. She turned when a new voice drifted in to see a girl with brilliant pink eyes and lavender hair. The atmosphere seemed to change with her arrival, but Ryouko didn't think too much of it at that moment.

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
LUCINDA MAOH

User Image

Lucinda looked at the girl standing at the door and waved. "Hullo, welcome to our humble abode," she said with a grin, gesturing around the room. Her eyes flicked back to the girl who had been quiet before, Ryouko. "Oh, is there something you need help with, Ryouko?"

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hikaru Kaoru Hoshi

"So you must be the other drawn in the notebook." He said, jumping down and taking a closer look at Star. "Hmm..." He mumbled to himself, walking around her once before looking back at the notebook, taking a look at the picutre again. "...Yup. You pretty much look the same." He said, closing it and putting it back where he found it. "So who exactly are you?" He asked.
User Image
User Image

Lucivar

Lucivar sighed, then plopped down on the couch again, "Ryouko is so mean, it might just break my heart! Lulu, can you heal my poor broken heart?" While he was saying this he swung his arms around to make them end with covering his face, and a nice playful sob.

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
LUCINDA MAOH

User Image

Lucinda grinned, amused, and jumped off the table, pouncing on the couch. Humans were so interesting... She giggled as she patted Lucivar's back, "awww, poor Lucivar..."
User Image

Lucivar

There was almost a glint in Lucivars eyes, as he whipped around and grabbed Lulu in a deep hug, "Wahahaha you fell into my devious trap oh lady of the kitty tail!" Though it wasn't really a plan, he couldn't help but want to take credit for planning that well, after all usually by this point he would have just wound up slapped with a paper fan, or worse...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff