Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

ϟтαя Pёaяl

Death Butterfly

As she walked she could smell humans all over the forest as she walked with boredom that soon faded with curiousity and excitment. She jumped on one of the trees infornt of her continued toward the smell. It has been a Long time since her last taste of human. Star giggled with thought of it. She continued her way that soon didn't take long then she thought she stopped and looked at the building infornt of her. It was an old mansion. 'Now would little humans be here?' She wonder once she jumped down and glanced at the building one last time before she began to walk toward it.

Star opened the door quietly with a pull and went it. A breeze ran through her dress siftly but gave her a chill. ''Oh hush I won't stay long...'' She said then mumbled the raise in her thoughts. Star was invisible to the human eye at the moment for just in case.
User Image

Lucivar

Lucivar glanced over his shoulder, as he pulled out his pipe, he saw the door open, and then close. Well isn't that the oddity. He thought to himself, as he puffed, then let his hand fall to the sword at his side, more for comfort than anything else, after all if some vengeful spirit sought him then a blade wouldn't be of much use. With that thought passing through his mind he reached for the sake instead, "Hey, the sake is still an open option it makes things much more interesting!" He stated with a chuckle, "Even the spirits must enjoy a drink from time to time." He knew this must sound absurd, but hey who was going to judge him, the others had already left him in this front room anyway.

Perfect Reveler

User Image

User Image

Ryouko scoffed a bit as he left, looking seemingly nervous, but that could've just been her imagination. She ushered herself from the room and slowly walked into the library, standing in the doorway when she heard Hikaru speak to what seemed like the air. "...who are you talking to?" She asked, taking it into consideration herself before waving her hand at him dismissively. "Don't even bother to answer.. I can expect a weirdo like you to do weird things." With that said, she walked inside, already examining the vast amount of books in the library.

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hikaru Kaoru Hoshi

Hikaru froze like a statue listening to her, then took a breath as he stood up and looked at her. "Knock before you enter next time. And I was talking to myself because I was thinking." He said, laughing a bit as he walked over to her. "This place is just like I remembered it though, its large and dark." He said, laughing a bit more.
User Image
User Image

Lucivar

Lucivar grew slightly bored of just sitting drinking in the entryway, so he picked up the bottle in a flourish, plopped his pipe back in his mouth and set off in the direction of the two others. He found them both shortly thereafter in what seemed to be a library. The whole placed seemed rather nice, well nice if you enjoyed books anyway, he however couldn't comprehend them, after all adventuring didn't leave much time for that sort of thing. "Hey you two, it isn't nice to leave the directionally challenged alone, who knows where I might end up." He said this while shooting the masked boy an almost challenging glance, then he looked over to the girl, and flushed. "Well hey, I didn't really notice you before, gods be praised it isn't only guys within these walls." Chuckling at his own comment he allowed himself to venture a bit further into the room.

Perfect Reveler

User Image

User Image

Tearing her gaze from the books for a moment, she looked back at Hikaru to shoot him an look that said 'you're not normal' when he said he'd been talking to himself. Hearing another voice drift into the library, she glanced back to see the man from before venture inside a bit. The first thing she noticed about him was his sword. She folded her arms and gave a nod at what he'd said. "Well of course, if I don't keep my eyes on you two then who knows what nonsense I'll have to judge you both about.. you men can be soooo odd sometimes." She sighed, reaching out to pluck four random books from one of the many rows of shelves, plopping down on one of the couches. Just as she'd sat down, dust seemed to rise from the cushion as she coughed a bit, waving it from her face and scowling.

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hikaru Kaoru Hoshi

"Dont pin it all on just us two..." He said, laughing a bit as he looked around, seeing another journal that was made by someone. He opened it up, seeing some writing. "Hmm... It invloves me and the other one agian..." He mumbled to himself as he looked through it, seeing the same pictures again. "Could it actually be her?" He asked himself before shaking his head. "Na... she would have listened..."
User Image

Perfect Reveler

User Image

User Image

"Tsk.. what are you mumbling about now, Hikaru?" Ryouko asked, lifting her gaze from the book in her hand to stare at the masked man. When she noticed the book looked similar to the notebook she'd found before, she put down her book and seemed to shift in her seat a bit. "Is that another one of the notebooks? Like the one I found~?" She shifted again in her seat, seemingly bubbling with curiousity. She leaned forward a bit as if she was watching a suspenseful part of a movie and it was on the verge of revealing who the cuprit was.

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hikaru Kaoru Hoshi

Hikaru gave a little sigh as he moved his mask around so only the bottom half could be seen. "I need to take a couple of breaths, without the mask on and all.." He said, laughing a little as he stood up. "Wonder why this is here..." He said, looking around. "Anyone got any ideas why?" He asked.
User Image
User Image

Lucivar

Lucivar looked at the man, and rubbed his chin as if contemplating something of great importance. "You once had a huge secret admirer, she watched you all the time while thinking of prospects of marriage," he leaned in close to the other, and whispered in his ear, "She must have even seen you shower...naked!" he then withdrew quickly to a safe distance, "Ohhhhh,how scandalous, you heart breaker."

Perfect Reveler

User Image

User Image

Ryouko seemed interested in the man's theory, breaking out into laughter when he was finished. "It's a wonder how someone like Hikaru could even manage to have a secret admirer~" She was about to ask what the man had whispered to Hikaru, but she thought it best not to try.. who knew what went on in a man's head sometimes.

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hikaru Kaoru Hoshi

Hikaru laughed at the mans theory, shaking his head. "I dont think thats it." He said, going to rub his head with his hand, but knocking his mask off. He reached for it quickly after he realized what he did, but as soon as he tried to, he missed it barley, only to look at the two with his ears showing. "......... Do I need to explain stuff now... Or should I just leave while im still ahead...?" He asked, almost in a whisper.
User Image
User Image

Lucivar

Lucivar looke at the mans ears, and chuckled slightly, "That is up to you, I don't pry into others peoples business. I do have one question though, do you raise your leg to mark your territory?" Laughing at his own joke, even if it was in bad taste, he then plopped on the seat next to the girl. "Seriously though, it is up to you, it's really none of my concern. You have now allowed me to not have to stay in that forest for a night, it would be rude of me to press into personal affairs." He then put an arm around the girl next to him, "Wouldn't you think so young lady?"

Perfect Reveler

User Image

User Image

"Agreed, it's none of my business either. I have to admit though, this is kind of scary.." The girl had thought of creatures like Hikaru to be myths, and now here one was, a story she'd thought to be a myth wasn't so fake anymore. "..but it's cool at the same time. And you don't have a scar, you liar.. I was totally looking forward to seeing it too.." She pouted, throwing one of the smaller books she'd picked up at him.

Divorced Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hikaru Kaoru Hoshi

Hikaru gave an angry glare at Lucivar for his comment before taking a breath. "Thats a dog, Im a Kitsune thank you." He said, looking back at Ryouko. "Its not easy admiting your a demon right off the bat to someone, dont ya think?" He asked, laughing a bit before looking around. "Anyways, I did live here once, but I didnt say it because It'd give me away. The ghosts who live here are kind of like family to me, and I can hear them sometimes. Like now, the mother of the house is listening is." He said, pointing off in a direction.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces