Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Vampire

7,475 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Marathon 300
"Ah I'm expecting soon." she said with a small grin. "Not in the way most think though. There is going to be a new Vampire at the house soon, and in my almost sixhundred years of living I have never seen anything like him." She said with a wide grin before disapering up the stairs to her study/bedroom.

5,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User ImageAshlee
Ashlee ran back to the house.When she reached the door she was no longer in her wolf form and looked like a regular human.She walked inside the house and up to her room.She closed the door behind her and went over to get some fresh clothes,something without rips and tears.She changed into shorts that met the middle of her thighs and a blush pink tanktop.She smiled with her choose and went back downstairs.She walked into the kitchen and grabbed a chicken leg,breadcrumbs,and turned on the frier.She put the breadcrumbs in a bowl and rolled the chicken leg in the crumbs,covering it with crumbs.He then dropped the chicken leg into the frier and put the lid on.She stood next to the counter waiting till the green light came on.She took the lid off and grabbed tongs.She used the tongs to grabbed the fried chicken and set it down on a plate.Then left the room eating home made fried chicken.

User Image
"well i'm just going to look how alex is doing agenst josh," Vlad grined. he walkd up stairs, he knew that this was his room because there was screaming. he opened the and josh was punching alex in the gut, alex didn't look good. josh looked at him and said "who are you while charging at him" "i'm friend while he moved out of the way," Vlad. josh tried to punch him but missed then Vlad had a clear shot at this face. he took and josh fell to the ground. josh threw a fire ball at Vlad. "god that's the second time someone did that while he threw a light ball at josh. josh was furious and he turned into a big fire ball "not good," Vlad said while he was running and yelling "RIKKU HELP!!, YOUR BRO IS TRYING TO KILL ME,"
Silvia was laying on the ground confused. she opened her eyes to see that she was infront of a house that said ' BLOOD ' above the door frame. Silvia got up and knocked on the door hoping someone answers.
Vlad heard the door he ran to the door and opened it and said "hey," Vlad said then josh threw a fire ball at Vlad. "DUCK!!" Vlad yelled and dropped to the ground and so did the girl. Vlad threw a lightball at josh and said "please come in, don't mind him," vlad said he was emmbarest. he walked over to josh and kicked his a** with punches and kicks. Vlad walked back to the girl and said "so what is your name," Vlad asked
Silvia was shy and confused. She doesnt remember anything about her self except her name age and her powers. Silvia was cold and shivering. " U-Umm Im S-Silvia. I d-dont know what h-happened I just w-woke up here. " She said
"your cold take my coat and i will get you a blanket," Vlad left for a sec and then back with a blanket "he you go, now let's gets answers, what's your name," Vlad asked politely
[[I am assuming we all are just posting up our profiles and then rping right?]]

User Image

Name)Prince Albeldar Darko Lestat

Age) unknown

Race) Vampire/Angelic.

HomeTown) Paris,France.

Height) 6'2''

Weight) 140 pounds

House) Blood

Abiliitys)
~Ability to loom and linger within a vampire's natural element, darkness/shadows. Ability of all the basics, super strength,speed,manipulation,over sensual characteristics. Instead of the historical bat transformation when going into an animalistic stage, the Prince changes into a more angel manner of himself. Being half and half of Vampiric and Angel. The most perfect of sins.

Story) Albeldar was born the Prince of the Historical Letsta empire his father Affron had created in his youth, Albel was not supposed to be born into the world, his father committing the most daring of vampric crimes. having relations with an Angel. Albel's mother was slain right after it was discovered the Prince of the name Lestat was a mutt breed, she,slain by her own family members holding the Holly name of Angel. His father Affron was banished from the family, along with an infant Albeldar...the older the Prince grew the more he was hated by everyone and everything, including himself and his father, abandoned once his father fled to an unknown place when Albel was only 7 years of age, the Fallen Prince has made his own ever since.
Silvia felt beeter with the blanet. " Im Silvia. I just woke up here and I dont remember anything about me or my life except my name, age, and powers. " (( g2g eat something im starved. ))
"...a fallen prince of a historical call..."

Prince Albedar Darko Lestat
Dominatrix-Fallen Royalty-Vampiric Nusense

User Image
"Fruca drnuyd tu E ryja du cheb du kad cusa crid aoa ynuiht rana..."
The Vampiric Prince snarled under his breath, speaking in his first learned language "Al Bhed", apparently complaining about all the commotion echoing throughout the staircases and from the halls of the Blood House. Like anyone normal, Albeldar slept in a bed upstairs in his room, strung out in the bed only wearing a fishnet-styled tank-top and a pair of black baggy cargo shorts he sighed heavily, squirming around until he found the energy to sling himself up into a sitting position at the foot of his mattress, slamming his elbows onto his thighs he mumbled to himself, his head in his hands, both tints of his hair hanging over the sides of his face.
"Suppose I can go and see whom is making all the commotion myself...and then rip out whose throat I think is souly responsible....or go and try to find a cup of coffee...hmm..depends..on my mood once I climb down the God Forsaken stairs...
"He talked to himself, it was a normal process for the lonely man. Bringing himself up into a stance, he shuffled over to his closet and began to dress himself in his usual attire.

Once the Prince was dressed, he actually found it in himself to go down the stairs towards the kitchen..being social for once. Being a half blood of Vampire and Angel..he really didnt fit in anywhere, so he didnt like to be around others..all it brought was either violence, or pain. He hoped no one noticed him, but if Albel did happen to glide down a soul while on his way to the kitchen and the coffee maker..it would be pretty damn hard to miss him, 6'2'' 140 pounds of marble-like stone skin, burning crimson eyes, multi colored hair..and not to mention his lush angelic wings that hung over his shoulders and down his back.

Stepping off the final stair, he lingered towards the kitchen, keeping eyecontact minimal.

"...a mythical joke is all I ever was...
"well, Siliva don't ask me anything i'm new here, your story isn't as bad as mind, i have all the humans and werewolves in the world trying to kill me" Vlad laughed "and plus my parents went missing while exporling the world, and i'm tring to find them

2,500 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Morning had come and gone for Chloe, she was outside again. Tending to the garden was her favorite hobby. Even though she lived in a house with Lycans, it doesn't mean she had to be around them all the time. She had felt uneasy most of her time outside, but all she had to do was scream, and Lycans would surround her, keeping their human safe.
A man stepped out, another human, Lloyd. He greeted Chloe and she returned a smile. "Is everything alright Lloyd?" He sighed, and scratched the back of his head. "The Vampires are growing in numbers. I fear they will attack, if not soon then later." He gazed off into the tree's, looking for anything out of place. Chloe stood and brushed herself off before walking over and taking his hand. "It will be fine. The Lycan's will keep them away, and more will come to us. If not us, then the House of Fire." He managed a quick smile before patting her shoulder and heading back inside.
Chloe returned to the small garden that was around the Manor thinking of her role in the Wind House. She was of no use in battle, but her knowledge of medicine and first-aid experience made her useful in some way. She thought of the other houses, of Blood and Death. Vampires were so repulsive to her, the idea of them made her grind her teeth, and shiver slightly with disgust.

[Playing a fake character, just to make it a little more interesting.]

Friendly Shapeshifter

9,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Bella got up finally after being so dizzy and walked around the house for a while not that freaked out about the vampires in this house anymore. Bella kept looking for Rikku wanting to hangout with her new friend but sadly since she couldn't find her she decided to go home. Bella went down the stairs slowly trying not to attract attention to herself as she made her way to the door. Bella then decided that if Rikku ever wanted to hangout at her home or wanted to call her sometime she should leave a message. She smiled and wrote a letter.
'Dear Rikku,
Thank you so much for takeing good care of me and saving my life I appreciate it alot and if you ever wish to hangout or just talk call my house number ***-****. Also you are always welcome in the house of death my friend so come over anytime!
Sincerely,
Bella Luna'

With that Bella smiled and stuck it to the inside of the door with some tape and giggled lightly as she made her way to her own house. This time makeing sure to jump from tree branch to tree branch afraid of the ground. She didn't need to run into anything that might try to kill her once more and since she was in a tree she was safe.
"...a fallen prince of a historical call..."

Prince Albedar Darko Lestat
Dominatrix-Fallen Royalty-Vampiric Nusense

User Image
Making it to the coffee maker, and pouring himself a cup of plain ol' bitter black liquid, Albel sighed with relief, not running into anyone yet...perfect, he thought mentally. He leaned against a counter-top located in the dinning area, the windows around him were big and open..but shielded with dark clothes, this was the Blood-House after all, they must have been extremely tinted, he assumed, once again in thought. He liked the outside world..and odd enough...he liked the sun.

Sighing softly to himself, he wandered the halls of the dorm building once more only to find the entrance and exited out of the Vampire-Manor into the daylight. With what was bad, came some good..being a vampire...and being Angelic..he could stand any time of day, some good hardy sun doing the man some good from time to time. He wandered a courtyard, keeping on the sidewalk and trailing off through the plush green grasses to observe a Daisy sprouting from the ground, or a lush rose bush here and there. Albeldar had wandered far from the Blood House..he didnt know if it was a "no-no" or not..he wasn't new or anything..but like mentioned before...those he came in contact automatically didnt like him for his looks or his race...was it okay to just wander and observe nature's beauty? Well he was about to find out.

His crimson eyes darted from left to right observing other dorm houses similar, yet different from his own, he hummed interested in it all...had he zoned himself so far off from his surroundings? He supposed so, with a handsome chuckle escaping his lips before he began to sip on his cup of coffee once again. He hadn't noticed it..until he picked up a smell that wasn't Lycan, Vampire, or Angelic..but plain..normal..mortal? Maybe...a scent he hadn't came across...in a while due to avoiding humans..they usually hated him the most. He didnt see a human just yet..but he could sense one...the thought of a mortal shifted his mind as he lingered closer to a garden that looked well attended to and cared for...

"Oh...."
He sighed, a small smile crossing his usually blank expression..this little area was like a Beautiful Haven...Albeldar was a sucker for all that he thought Beautiful.....

"...a mythical joke is all I ever was...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff