Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Vampire

7,475 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Marathon 300
Welcome to the Hose Of Blood. This roleplay is about six houses seprated by the races that are in them. The House Of Blood, know for the Vampires that are in it. The House of Fire, know for the wolf that are in it. The House of Earth, know for the humans that dwel in it. The house of Wind, know for the combination of human and wolf. And the House of Death, know for its deadly combinats of hunter and the hunted... human and vampire.

Pick a house to serve and live under.
Anime Pictures only and pm me the profile.

Blood~ Vampire Rikku, Valdmir, Jade, Prince Albeldar Darko Lestat

Fire~ Wolf

Earth~ Human

Wind~ Wolfs & Human Chloe, Ashlee, Cryus

Death~ Vampire & Human Bella,

Now you must know the rules~
!. No godmading
2. If you are going to kill someone you must run it by with me.
3. Please no text talk
Where everything seems possible & nothing is what it seems....

Timid Vampire

7,475 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Marathon 300
(( four is the max I'll create my character's profile to show you what your profile must look like.))

Timid Vampire

7,475 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Name) Rikku Blood

Age) 20

Race) Vampire

HomeTown) London

Height) 5"9

Weight) 120

House) Blood

Abiliitys) future out of right eye & past out of her left, can manipulate the elements, psychokinesis, and is good with any weapon that is handed to her.

Story) Rikku lost her parents to a fire. She managed to save her five siblings, but her parent had been to deep in the fire. When she woke she was the obbomination she is now. She is the leader of the House Of Blood, and seeks only reveng for her parents. She also only accepts vampire into the House of Blood. She is also very picky about what you feed on when living in her house. Her hair & eyes change with her moods. She is very easy to piss off. She also speaks with a very heavy french accent.
name: Vladmir Tod

powers: storm,can copy any power, control the dead, and light but for some odd reason when some one is being hurt or taken away he'll have short visions of them until he can do something about it.

race: vampire

hight: 5"8

weighs 150

house:blood

home town: DC, USA

story:his parents went missing when they were traveling the world and zack is looking for them, parents rich, but werewolves and humans want to kill him, zack doesn't know why

my sig. is what he looks like

and this is his sword

http://media.photobucket.com/image/sword/marksmanryan/Ryans weapons/BaneofSpartacusDepth2copy.jpg?o=170

you have to type in the whole web site do not click the blue highlite stuff

Witty Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Partygoer 500
Name) Jade Young
Age) 18
Race) Vampire
HomeTown) Toronto
Height) 5"7
Weight) 119
House) Blood
Abiliitys) can read others minds, telekinesis, invisibility

Story) Jade and her family went camping alot when she was younger. One cloudy day in the woods, jade was attacked by a vampire but not killed. She too became a vampire and ran away from her family.

User Image

Timid Vampire

7,475 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Marathon 300
Rikku sat in the shadow of the night. "Hmmmm...." She mumbled. "Well I better be off." She then vanished only to reapapear in her study. "Who the ******** was in here?!" She hollered down the stairs.Someone had taken her dagger and gun beacase the wern't on her desk. "Who ever toke my weapons is goning to suffer dearly if I don't get them back!!"

Friendly Shapeshifter

9,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Name: Bella Luna
Race: Human
HomeTown: Paris
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 107
House: Death
Abilities: None
Story: Bella thought she was a vampire since she was born into the house of death but when she found out she wasn't it was like a stab into her. Though she gets along great with other vampires in her house though is kind of intimadated by the the ones in Blood.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff