Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Shapeshifter

9,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Bella looked at them a tiny bit woozy then got out a pouch of blood that had a straw you could use to drink out of it. "I am not hungry but you seem to be.." Bella smiled at all of them trying to be as kind as possible to them "It is always nice to see a fellow vampire, well I mean I am not but I grew up with tons! I live in the House of Death!" Bella smiled gently at the kind vampires "thank you for saving my life it was very kind of you!" Bella tried to sit up but she felt ill trying to do so, so she layed back down once more. She had never got used to warping it always made her ill like that "I am sorry for takeing up room on the couch please forgive me.." Bella said truely sorry.

Timid Vampire

7,475 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Marathon 300
Rikku gave a grin at the human. "You're quite welcome little one, and I would not try to stand. I'm guessing that was your very first teleport?" She said sitting next to the couch on the floor and took the blood pouch. "Thank you and you are not taking up room trust me there are several different living rooms in the mansion my dear."She said with a small toothy smile at the girl.
"ok Rikku," Vlad said he decided to walk around the house. but when he turned the corner he saw a little boy playing with the guns, "hey, little boy, you sister want's her guns back," Vlad said nicely. "NO," the little boy screamed. Vlad walked over to him and picked up the boy and wepons and walked up to the study. Vlad started to get a head ach. "god danmit stop that," Vlad demanded. once he got to the study he found Rikku "i think your little bro had them," Vlad said while giving the guns and blade. "god danmit," Vlad whipered while rubbing his head. the little boy can give head achs.

5,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User ImageAshlee
Ashlee sat in her bed not wanting to get up and dressed.She turned on her side and looked at the family picture on her bedside table.She smiled and kissed the picture."I miss you."She whispered.Ashlee got up and walked over to her closet.She pulled out a light blue tanktop and gray jeans.She put them on and walked out of her bedroom.She walked downstairs and got herself something to eat.Ashlee didn't mind to see what time it was because she is always sleeping in late.She poured herself some cereal and went into the living room and watched t.v,munching down on her breakfast.User Image

Friendly Shapeshifter

9,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Bella giggled a tiny bit at her assuming it was her first teleport "no, no it wasn't I just have never gotten used to teleporting I always get ill after doing teleports." Bella smiled at Rikku all of the vampires seemed to call her little one even though they were the same size. She sighed lightly knowing she wasn't taking up so much room in the house "anyway I am glad that I am not takeing up room cause I would really feel bad about that." Bella smiled at Rikku and Vlad gently "I really though do appreciate you guys saving my life from getting attacked by that wolf! I mean I was just giving its pup back and all of a sudden it starts to attack me! How odd huh?" Bella said truely not understanding the reason for the wolfs outrage "anyway I think I am alright to stand now.." Bella said gently as she tried to sit up which she finally was able to and blushed from the slight dizzyness.

Timid Vampire

7,475 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Marathon 300
((I'm sitting next to the couch.))

"Yes that is a bit strange but your very much welcome to spend the night. I promiss none of us bite....humans that is. You can sleep on the spare bed in my room." She said knowing she did not have the streanght to teleport her home to the House of death. Rikku looked at the little boy and put a barrier around her. "You pesky little brat give those here." She said taking them from her brother. " I swear I will put you in a pit full of fire if you keep messing with me." Her voice was harsh and cold. "Valdmir I'm sorry about the headache." She then kick her brother in the stomach. "Stop!" She said feeling him trying to bust through her barrier.
the head ach started to stop "thanks," Vlad said to Rikku. the boy sticks out his toung. "*sigh* kids what can you do," Vlad laughs

Timid Vampire

7,475 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Marathon 300
"Lock them in their room with their big brother." She said with and evil grin. "Alex if you don't put your tounge back in your mouth I'll cut it off." She said with a sigh. "Lilian take him to Josh's room and lock the door." She said with a small grin at her brother. "Sucks for you cause hes been waiting to get you back for what you did last time." She said sticking out her tounge.
User Image
[Sorry about the pic size, hope it's alright.]

Cyrus walked down the stairs, his white shaggy hair a mess on his head. He had just woken up, but the fresh smell of the forest dirt and dinner drifted up to his nose and his stomach growled at him to abide it's wishes and eat. He had enough energy to tug his blue jeans on not that he kept his hair anyways. He was an animal, why should he look proper? He reached the bottom and the sound of ripping tendons and the squish of cooked muscle brought water to his mouth. He got to the last bit before it was gone and started back to his room.
"sooo this is your study," vlad said "so where are your parents," Vlad asked because they must teach that kid to repect others. "so do you have anymore siblings," Vlad asked again

Witty Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Partygoer 500
After a short walk through the woods, Jade came home to the house of blood. She got her spare key out from her bag, unlocked the door and stepped inside. She could see that others were busy talking, and then she smelled an unusual smell, one that normally wouldn't be in the house of blood. She glanced over at the couch and saw a human girl sitting on it. Confused, Jade walked up the stairs and into her bedroom

[edit]

5,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User ImageAshlee
Ashlee got up and turned off the t.v.She brought her dirty dishes to the kitchen.She put them in the sink and started to wash them off.When she was done she whipped the water off her hands with a wash cloth,by the side of the sink.She smiled and walked out of the kitchen.Ashlee went outside,taking in a deep breath.She started to run and fell to all fours,while doing so she changed into a silver wolf.She stopped in her tracks and howled up at the sky.Ashlee then went back to running and went into the woods.She zig-zagged through the woods,dodging trees and chasing rabbits just for fun.

User Image

2,500 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Chloe went unnoticed in front of the fire as Cyrus loomed by. He looked tired, and she smiled at his lack of defense. On his way back she stopped him. "Cyrus, you missed the news." She figured he didn't care, but she wanted to talk to him and it was the only bit of information she could share at the moment.

[Ashlee, what house are you in?]

5,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Identity Undefinable
User Image
Chloe went unnoticed in front of the fire as Cyrus loomed by. He looked tired, and she smiled at his lack of defense. On his way back she stopped him. "Cyrus, you missed the news." She figured he didn't care, but she wanted to talk to him and it was the only bit of information she could share at the moment.

[Ashlee, what house are you in?]

house of wind

Timid Vampire

7,475 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Marathon 300
"Ahh yes this is my study, and yes I do have other siblings that I managed to save for the fire. I have no parents they perished in the fire.I have Josh,Cassy, Amerok, Alex, and Yuna. All of them but Alex obey me." She said her face grim."The reason I say Josh has been waiting to get the brat back is because Alex sat Josh on fire and it pissed him off." she said standing pulling a book from the shelf."This is the house I biult and own." She said filpping the pages and sitting down.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff