< 1 2 3 4

Tasteful Taco's Husbando

Man-Hungry Noob

18,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

To Drago he thought the strange man was still ignorant and full of two much pride, but being a knight, or at least that what Drago saw it came to no surprise that he had far to much pride and ignorance's. Nonetheless Drago ignored the man and turned his attention to Theo who poured Drago a drink of his finest mead, while he poured himself a glass. Raising his hand up in thank's, Drago place the cup of mead to his lips, taking a drink from the glass while Theo asked him how his life had been. Up to now Drago didn't have that exciting of a life, expect for the hunting he did day in and day out to provide enough food for the Wolf Clan, plus he kept threat away that may been harm to the forest or his clan, like bandit's for example. "Same old Theo, nothing to exciting has happened. I have been hunting quite a bit though, and I did happen to encounter a Elf and her Neko friend along the way." Drago explained, which might have seemed exciting, but he honestly cared less for the Neko, simply because he didn't get along with cat's, but being a wolf meant you were suppose to hate cats, as it was a natural thing for wolves. Nonetheless he was sure to have fun with the Neko, if he ever saw her again, while the Elf wasn't that much of a problem, as least she wasn't as annoying as her friend.

While Drago was content with his drink and the relaxing atmosphere of the Inn, his glaze turned towards the door when another figure came in, this one just as strange as the ignorant man, however the stranger had a some sort of resembles that reminded Drago of a forest nymph or spirit, and he could have shown that he saw this figure before during his hunting trips. Or it could have been a figure of his imagination. But despite what he thought, Drago left the strange person be as he turned to Theo's friend, the creature beside him that Theo introduced him to. "Pleasure to meet you Haiiro."

Dedicated Loiterer

7,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kit smiled wryly. “You know me, I always know what's going on. The goblins in the hills are getting worked up again, though I don't know why. And before you ask, I had nothing to do with it. Whatsoever. This time.” As she spoke she turned so she could walk backwards, moving slightly from side to side, goading the wolf as she went. Her steps were agile and quick, graceful so she would not trip over a stray root or rock that covered her path.

“Aside from that? The fairies as are agitated as ever about flower counts or something else hat is equally as ridiculous. If you're asking about anything that is mildly interesting or new? Nope. Nothing for you, Ellie. Sorry. I've been keeping an ear out.” By now they were closing in on the town the Grand Tavern was at.

“Wolf boy? Probably something boring. He didn't strike me as the sort to do anything interesting. Very much a loner you think?”

[lunatk_foxx]

Wheezing Elder

Blessed Creatures
Truly magnificent creatures, surely these were dreamers. Parents of the kin in all the wondrous variety of unbridled imagination. How strangely they coughed their gasses with audible honking. How bizarre their habit of deforming the extravagance of chaos into right-angles and straight lines.
This building was a temple to the order they impose on the world of life, and on the way they think and express. Lod'thec marveled as it's vision pierced the fleshy suits the dreamers rode, peering into their consciousnesses which flickered and shone like candles in the breeze. Inside that holy light Lod'thec could see the hammers of ego flattening and forging the affectation of words, while conscience and ethos smoothed over simple instincts and impulses that bubbled endless from the fountain of reflexive response. What delightful beings these dreamers are.
El nodded, agreeing with her friend. She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw the shape of the Inn loom in the dreary weather. The wet hood was started to drip water down her slender neck and down her tattooed back. It made the young she-elf shiver involuntarily. She was secretly glad she had asked her mother, who was a water elf, for a repelled spell for her gear. Wet saddles and swords were an absolute nightmare.

She swung off her horse, gave her a treat and paid the stable boy to take care of Koray and her to leave her gear alone with the war horse in the stall.

"Come on Kit, I'm freezing. Shall we? I need something warm. Not to mention a little hungry..." The she-elf mused. She threw open the door to let the giant wolf and Neko in with her. The energy of the room hit her full blast and she reeled back for a moment while she took in the sights. She noted the knight like figure, she saw Drago, or wolf boy, and knew Kit would immediately torment him. She saw the female clad in amour and raised an eyebrow at her gear, very nice. Seeing no immediate threats, Eleniel moved forward into the warmth of the Inn. She gave Smoca the command to stick close to her and to not appear as threatening as he usually does.
He could feel the ebb and pulse of the spirits energy as it cascaded through him. The creature that stood in tattered armor wielding decayed, antiquated weaponry was older than even valon. This primordial entity would know him for what he what he was no matter what trick of magick valon used. Such beings had a sight that cut to the soul. Or in valons case the chaotic maelstrom of raw energy that used to house his soul. As the entities conciousness left him valon sent his own forward and was left reeling.

Such power. Such purity. Two words that left him on bended knee wretching like some commoner on his first outing to a city. The creatures name. And the word dreamers. In all his years valo e had never encountered an entity like this. One whose very nature was foreign he could not penetrate its mind. Save one. The source of his power and the master he had fled so many worlds ago. Narlothetep.

"What do we owe this honor. Old one?"

The words were spoken through fouled pointed teeth. The armor flared with blue flame and the disgusting contents of his stomach burned away. The knights head reeled and the room went spinning as valon raised himself to his full height. He would not make the mistake of entering this beings mind again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff