< 1 2 3 4 >

Tasteful Taco's Husbando

Man-Hungry Noob

18,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Drago still didn't trust the elven female, but when she began introducing herself, the half-wolf lowered his bow, especially when she told him where she came from. He had heard of the Star Clan before, and that they meant no harm to the Fay's, in fact the Fay's had more allies and few enemies, probably because they weren't the sort to go about looking for enemies, but where rather the friendly, welcoming type unless provoked and as strict as the clan was, they always welcomed people with opened arm's. But as for Drago, he couldn't help being the way he is, including when he once ended up trusting someone who turned out to be against the Fay, and as a result he lost his father for it, his father who warned him while the male was stupid enough not to listen. Although seeing as the elf clearly meant no harm, despite the wolves intention to rip him apart for threatening it's owner, Drago placed his bow over his back once more, after placing the arrow away into his quiver.

"I am Drago Adolph of the Wolf Clan, and I apologise for my unkind hospitality. These day's you have to be weary of who travel's these wood's." Drago spoke to the female, turning to the wolf named Smoca, as he knelt down to it's level, but kept still to show he was no longer a threat to it's owner, or him and the horse. Instead Drago looked at the deer he left beside him, as he knew one way to become friend's with the wolf, through an offering of meat which he took from the deer with his knife. Taking hold of the venison, Drago place it outwards towards the wolf, hoping he would take it as a offering of friendship.

While this was going on, Drago ears moved when he thought he saw someone in the distances, but he wasn't so sure as his sense of smell was distracted by the scent coming from these three, and the scent of the venison in front of him.

Dedicated Loiterer

7,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Nikita

Not a threat? Kit arched a brow. Not that she wanted all-out war to occur here in the middle of nowhere, she had been hoping something mildly exciting would have happened. Instead, peace was made. She wasn’t too surprised though – Ellie was always a peacekeeper, it was in her blood. With a slightly irritated sigh she slid from her branch, dropping down to the earth and bramble below in a graceful manner, the dust beneath her feet barely moving as she landed.

Her eyes flicked to the wolf knowing Smoca wouldn’t bother her. The man’s name sounded familiar though she couldn’t say why… As she stepped forward, moving to make her presence known, her nose flared. Oh, a fay. A wolfman at that. Don’t misunderstand, she had nothing against the race… but their smell was sooooo off putting. Ew. “Hey El,” she greeted, wrinkling her nose before giving a pointed look at the man named Drago.
The she-elf internally let out a sigh of relief. She was to tired for bloodshed tonight.
"That's very true. Very wise. " she agreed with the halfling. She peeked down at Smoca to watch the beast's reaction. Gently she nudged with her mind.. It is fresh, my friend. No poison. Please take it
The wolf looked up at her with wild golden eyes Yes Ellie. I wouldn't refuse such a gift of fresh meat

Eleniel smiled and scratched her wolf behind his ears. Smoca advanced toward Drago, his wild eyes set upon the half wolf. He sniffed his hands first...then gently took the meat and backed way, still keeping his eyes on the man.

"That was very kind of you and very smart. I don't think he can resist fresh meat." Eleniel smiled, her whole face lighting up, her teal eyes mixed with silver and the silvery tattoos. "Are you just hunting today? Nothing else going on?" She resumed patting her horse and took out a few small vegetables for her.

The familiar figured dropped down from the shadows finally. Eleniel's smile got even wider. "Oh Kit...I was wondering if by chance it was you! " both the wolf and the elf moved closer to their friend Nikita. Smoca began to whine, wanting attention from his newly welcomed friend.

Tasteful Taco's Husbando

Man-Hungry Noob

18,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Thankfully and without any harm done to neither of them, Smoca accept his offering of friendship. It was wise not to harm the wolf, or show that he was a threat and by giving them meat, Drago knew him and Smoca would become friend's in no time, long as he became friends with the elven female. Reaching his hand outwards for Smoca to sniff, he watched as Smoca would take the meat off him, then back away with his eyes kept on the male, who stayed crouched staring at the wolf eating. "Getting to know a wolf is through their stomach. But, I was showing him my offering of friendship. I wouldn't want to upset the ancestor's of our people." Drago said, taking their own clan spiritual thing seriously, as wolf's were their spirit guide's, or like god's to the Fay's and that way why Drago respected Smoca presence's and why he choose to befriend the creature.

As Smoca continued to eat, no doubt leaving the meat untouched, his owner, the elven female asked him a question. "Hmm, pretty much. Only time I go into these forest's is to hunt." Drago told her, truthfully as that was all he ever did, since there was no other reason to travel the forest, unless he decided to leave home and travel elsewhere, which hadn't been a thought in Drago's mind, even if travelling would have been fun. "And what about...?" Before Drago could finish his question off, the shadowy figure he saw earlier came into view, as he had to scrunch his nose up from the smell, considering cat's had a horrible smell of their own, or to say Neko for this matter. However the Neko seemed to have known the elven female, leaving Drago in the dust as he knew neither of them. Beside while the two would be busy catching up, Drago found this the perfect opportunity to head back to his village, carrying the deer with him over his shoulders.

Dedicated Loiterer

7,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Nikita

Nikita offered her feline grin to her elf friend as she walked forward, bending down when she got to the wolf so she could scratch behind the animal’s ear just how she liked. “Good to see you too, pup,” she cooed, eyes bright. She loved Ellie’s companions, they cared for the elf immensely and even protected her with their lives. It was kind of amazing to watch. “Taking care of her, right?” she asked the wolf, a smirk flitting across her full lips. Her voice barely left a whisper, not wanting to interrupt the conversation going on between the Stench Wolf and El.

Ah, too late, it seems she already did that. Kit stood, noticing that the man was beginning to pack up. “I didn’t mean to come in-between anything,” she gestured, holding her hands up. “I may not enjoy the way you smell but I do not want to make you leave either. By all means, hunting together is often much faster.” Kit wasn’t going to take the time to say that she preferred fish over any of the forest animals… but there was a particular bear she wouldn’t mind taking down – the beast had managed to trample a nearby hut village and the fields they cared for.
El rolled her eyes, thankful for being a peaceful people for the most part with no rivalries between people. Though she was amused to see how the two would interact with each other...Wolf and Cat...Canine and Feline. A small smile played across her delicate features.

El nodded, "Please, no need to leave. I don't think Kit nor I will start much tonight. I'm tired from traveling. I have not yet been to the Fay Village. Perhaps I can hunt or we can hunt more with you and use Koray to bring back the meat? Though I am weary I need...something"...The she-elf trailed off, a haunted look in her beautiful eyes. She was missing something in her life though she couldn't figure out what. So she wandered from place to place, searching. Adventurous spirit she cursed...Wanderlust. Whatever it was. She needed to feel something within her.

Smoca noticed the change in Eleniel and immediately left to press himself against her long legs. Koray nickered and blew softly in her flaming hair.

"Oh hush stop. I'm fine." She shooed the over protective animals away.

Tasteful Taco's Husbando

Man-Hungry Noob

18,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

While Drago preferred to be alone or with the elven women and not some smelly kitty-cat, he had no choice but to put up with her, seeing as she wasn't about to leave any time and there was no way of forcing her to leave, unless they ended up fighting each other and usually wolves could easily take care of cat's, but cat's can escape and climb tree's, which made thing's less fun. When she mentioned the smell, Drago was confused by what she meant, until he realized the Neko meant he smelled. "I smell? Have you tried smelling yourself?" Drago told her, sounding a bit harsh from what he said, but Drago never learned manner's or how to be polite to feline's, especially when all he learned was hunting because his father was the one who raised him. However he couldn't help agreeing with the Neko when she told him that hunting together would be faster, because two people would go after more food, plus it meant carrying more back to the village, meaning more food for the clan. But as he was heading off back to the village, the two beg him to stay, causing another bit of confusion, since the two seemed so fond with meeting each other, that Drago had no business interfering with their conversation.

"Well, I don't know, I mean, do you guys even know how to hunt?" Drago asked rubbing his chin, although he was being a tease and could perfectly see the two were perfectly capable of hunting. "Only kidding, if you two want to hunt, then go ahead. Just make sure you bring back plenty with you." Drago explained to them, taking the deer over his back and venturing into the forest without waiting for the two, even though he should have seeing he wouldn't be able to hunt when he was carrying a deer over his back.

Dedicated Loiterer

7,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Nikita

Nikita jammed her tongue out childishly at the man when he commented on her smell. She understood though, felines and canines were just not meant to get along together – they apparently couldn’t even stand the stench of the other. When he continued on, mentioning sarcastically how he questioned their hunting abilities, she snorted. Back a laugh. “Oh, dog boy can joke, huh?” she teased back, ears flicking and tail swaying behind her.

But then he wandered off, deer in tow. “Ugh, he’s no fun Ellie. Should we follow or go about our own?” She wanted to have some fun and toying with dog boy was just what she was looking for. But, if he was that completely uninterested in them…? She wasn’t quite sure what to do.

“We could go exploring if following Dog Boy over there doesn’t sound like fun to you,”
she began, then raising her voice just loud enough for the fay to hear, “We could find a lot more than just a silly deer.”
Eleniel flicked her eyes to the retreating form.
"I do hope he knows he can't hunt much with fresh meat hanging off his back" the elf commented. Her put a hand on her hip and looked at the feline girl. Her eyes sparkled with mischief.

"Since he doesn't seem to be able to play well with girls...Shall we find something to get into?" El spun and mounted Koray lightening fast.

"What have you been getting into lately Kitten? Shall we play a bit?" Eleniel chuckled and waited to see which direction the Neko would lead them.

Koray snorted and shook her moonlit mane and pranced in place. She too was ready for something...different. Smoca yipped and jumped about, waiting for some fun.
        xxxxxUser Image

What a gloomy day, it was. Little Theo roused from his slumber to the sound of
                    the rain clashing against the ground just outside of his Inn between Glass
                    Mountain and Crystal Cave. Most people wouldn't be too fond of the rain but
                    not him. He enjoyed the serenity and peacefulness that it offered, it always
                    seemed to enlighten the mood of the small Yordle. He stud up on the bed
                    and opened the bedroom window, to then stick his little arms out and feel the
                    light rain hit against his furry skin. It was a great day to open up his inn. It was
                    a rainy day and people would be looking for places to stay in. He didn't look for
                    gold, more like reagents and items so that he can use to craft. Theo is a master
                    Artisan, and though he lacks in some areas, creating things and staying under
                    the map was his strongest weapon. Theo wasn't like any other ordinary, he was
                    created by the magic that fueled the hollow forest. As far as family and
                    race goes, It have only been him.

After a year, he managed to expand his cabin just enough to turn it into an
                    comfortable livable Inn. Amongst other things, It had about 6 rooms, a bar,
                    wooden table and a cooking pot; quite midevil his Inn looked. He also had
                    fishing poles near the entrance in case anyone would love to accompany
                    him to go fishing at the Crystal Cave. The Inn had two floors. Three bed rooms
                    in the first floor,and three bedrooms on the second. Little Theo hurried up to the
                    front entrance of his inn to put up a sign that read "THEO'S GRAND INN.'' With
                    the help of some locals, they helped clean up the outside and actually made
                    it look more decent. It was decorated with flower gardens, a passing river that
                    Theo connected from Glass mountain, trees and an empty stumped area where
                    bonfires can be held at night. After securely putting up the sign, he retreated back
                    into the Inn and stud behind the counter. Since he was short, he had to craft stairs
                    just enough to look over. Kinda cute, it was. Theo decided to pour himself some
                    mead while he started to wipe down the surface of the counter.

xxxxxxxxxx
              xxxxxUser Image
                    Who am I with? : Alone

I feel :Enlightened
                    Where am I? : Theo's Grand Inn
                    Out Of Character : I figured I repost it
                    so people know I'm still active.
                    yum_puddi

Valon

Deep in the forest a resounding crack, like the deep boom of thunder sounded as a massive wave of pure, raw energy hit the ground. The ground shook and shuddered at what was once the site of a majestic castle. Now all that was left of the place was crumbling decayed walls, centuries ago taken by the forest. But its single remaining resident knew. He had summoned this energy. it was time for the fallen king Valon to once again seek dominion. Thousands of years ago he had failed in his conquest. A group of would be heroes "Vanquished" him. bound his soul to a stone that would become a tomb for his soul. It had taken time. But finally he had found a way to summon himself from the stone.

as the energy hit the ground the group of cultists that danced and chanted were instantly obliterated. Several of them turning into no more than bloody smears as body parts and gore painted the fallen walls and foliage a dark crimson. Others simply went mad, gibbering and and crying at the foot of the massive stone obelisk they had just moments ago worshipped. They thought they had found the tomb of some long lost god. They had found instead him. Valon Nareskedel. Dimensional travelor. harbinger of end times. destroyer of worlds. his titles were many, his power incalculable. or at least it had been. even now he could feel his own power, weak and diminished from his long sleep. it would take years to replenish what he once was. but he was a patient entity.

With a roar and a shrug of his shoulders the stone that held him shattered and exploded outwards. purple and blue energy slammed outwards in every direction. it had no signature, it was neither good nor evil, just raw, tamed power. Valon had awakened. let the whole world know his power.

Amorous Strawberry

18,325 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Haiiro rarely dreamed. Something he was thankful for, since his dreams were usually nightmares. Horrible terrors plagued him, huge, maddening figures towered over the forest. Reaching out with sharp, grasping claws. And wherever it's shadow fell the trees would wither and rot.

He was finally able to pull himself out of the dream with a yelp, pitching forward onto his hands and knees, just as a distant boom and flash of light rocked through the forest. It was far away, but the air still shivered with silence after a sudden, great sound.

Haiiro's heart was pounding, like he'd never stopped running. And truth be told, he felt hunted. Like something had caught sight of him, and knew where he was, the way someone might eye a little bug they intended to squash.

He clutched at the pouch hanging from his neck. The small stone inside was warm, and was it his imagination, or was it trembling too? It was hard to tell, since Haiiro felt like he was rattling like a leaf. The weather outside had turned sour. Rain pelted down and turned the paths to mud. How long had he actually gotten to sleep? It was impossible to tell now.

Still, Haiiro couldn't stay another moment in the cottage. some small part of him knew he was acting foolish. Bolting from cover just because he'd had a scary dream! Really, was he still a baby? But instinct screamed at him to move. Loud enough that logic simply could not overpower it.

He darted out and made a beeline for the trees. At least under their thick branches, the rain was a bit less aggressive.

Tasteful Taco's Husbando

Man-Hungry Noob

18,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

"Dog boy, did your parents teach you that fluff ball?" Drago asked the Neko, arms folded together with a smile. No doubt he could joke, but he weren't planning to be friends with the female any time soon and Drago hardly cared if the Neko disliked his presences, as he wasn't there to entertain her. But regardless as he began wandering off back towards the village, he would hear the Neko speak to her elven friend, their conversation making him laugh.

"Oh I'm sure you will. Just don't go falling into a river, wouldn't want to get your fur wet." Drago yelled back, laughing the further he walked towards his village, seeing the cottage houses and huts in the distance, as the largest of cottage's across the mountain belong to their leader, and it was once when Drago was very young that he entered the old man's home. Although ever since Drago lost his father, the leader had been taking care of Drago like his own son, while Drago saw himself as someone who no longer needed protection or guidance, as he was old enough to do his own thing and give himself his own advice. However, being the way he is, Drago often made mistakes or did things that would upset the clan, and other times his head wouldn't be screwed on right, granted he would use his brain rather than his mouth. But nonetheless he was a good hunter, the best in his village and long as he did the hunting, and did a good job with it, the other clan members saw no problem.

As of right now he would see that the fire was being prepared for tonight's feast as Drago brought the deer before their cook's and the head chief. "I'm heading back out, thought I'd come bring the deer back before the meat becomes no good." Drago explained to the chief who looked at the dead deer, than to his cook's, yelling at them to prepare the deer for later and to stop slacking off, then turning to Drago he thanked the male who left towards the forest once more.

Upon his return he saw no sign of the females, but he did see a few rabbits which he took out before they could run from his, as one by one he picked the dead rabbits by the ears, tying them to his belt. Although continuing on, Drago came into contract with a beer who didn't appear all that pleasing to see Drago who fired a arrow at him when he came charging, but had tackled Drago to the floor before he could get another arrow on his bow, therefore Drago had to use his knife to defend himself from the bears jaw.

Dedicated Loiterer

7,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Nikita

“Fuzzball? Did he just call me Fuzzball?” Kit shook her head though a playful smile curling her lips up. Clever one, for a dog. Too bad he was gone though, likely presenting his treasured prize to his clan or something. Nikita stretched her arms up, enjoying the warmth of the sun. “Well, okay. As long as Dog Boy is out of the picture, we have a few options… We could pester the fairies, that’s always fun. Or pick some berries and make that super yummy pie that we love so much. Ooooor we could go to the Grand Inn. Get a round, I’ll buy, it’s my turn after last time any ways.”

Nikita flipped open the pack at her hip, slender fingers feeling around for the coin purse that she knew was in there, weighing it. Oh, she certainly had enough. Ellie may not like her methods, but Kit had a few ways of making money. Trading was always an option but so was stealing form unsuspecting fools who left their gold out for anyone to claim. “Thoughts?” she asked, tilting her head to her friend.

//sorry, was letting other people post for a bit!//
        xxxxxUser Image

The weather seemed to be getting worse by the minute, and little Theo needed
                    to go on one more scouting mission before he retreats for the rest of the day.
                    He needed to pick up some more honey, for he was on his last batch. He could
                    have waited until morning but exploration and taking risks was his thing. He went
                    to put on his small raincoat, along with some heavy boots and wrapped around a
                    small handbag that had poisonous darts, his blow dart and a telescope. He also
                    put on some small goggles and green colored gloves. He then headed out into
                    the rainy forest.

The honey was found about a mile away from his Inn, no matter; Theo's running
                    capabilities were extraordinarily enhanced and it wasn't too long before he arrived
                    to the spot where he visits every so often to harvest honey. After retrieving the
                    honey, he dove into a bush and quickly took out his telescope to scan the area
                    around him. Nothing out of the ordinary, just the rain creating small puddles
                    in each corner he looked at. Though, something did catch the Yordle's eye.
                    He noticed someone under a tree. He didn't seem dangerous - at least from
                    the naked eye - but rather lost and disoriented. Theo wasn't much of a sympathizer,
                    but he does have a heart when it comes for certain people, and in this case, he
                    couldn't just leave the person lost. Little Theo jumped out of the bush and ran
                    towards the man under the tree. Once he reached to him, he didn't bother to
                    stop for introductions but rather whispered ''Follow me'' while his small hand
                    grabbed his for just a second and continued his way to the Inn as the man
                    followed him.

Finally arriving to the Inn, he quickly sat his things behind the counter to then reach
                    for a towel and hand it over to the man. He pulled out a chair with his head so the
                    stranger could sit, as little Theo darted back behind the counter to put his honey
                    away and continued to wipe down the counter while taking sips of his mead. It was
                    funny, he didn't talked to the man at all throughout the whole time and carried out
                    his business without any explanations.

xxxxxxxxxx
              xxxxxUser Image
                    Who am I with? : Accompanied
                    by someone

I feel :Enlightened
                    Where am I? : Theo's Grand Inn
                    Out Of Character : I hope this was alright.
                    yum_puddi
                    Ecchi Cutie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas