4,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
xXSekeraXx
princess of infinity
The_Shadow_Of_Garu

User Image

ray shied up when the whip came into play. he knew his sister knew how to use a whip and didn't want to hit with it in his sisters hands. she was much stronger then him, well age had something to do with it. but then he had an opening to run. he didn't hesitate to take his shot and he bolted.j he ran as fast as he could and leaped behind a corner. he bolted into the fields. he knew that the half breeds base was out there somewhere and if he found it he would only have to find his sister and to get her out. he smiled a little and kept running.

after he was out in the fields he turned around to see if anyone was following him and ran into the professor. he rubbed his head not noticing who it was and said " hey watch where your go....uh oh..." he said trying to crawl back words bit. he hated the professor. he scared him very badly after turning him into the...the monster he was...he was scared.

(( garu ))

User Image

Konan growled when the boy started to run. she pulled out her pistol and fired three shots. none of them hit because the brat ran around the corner. she ran to the corner and fired more rounds towards ray. she growled and said " Viper ! get him or youll be in big trouble!!" she yelled at the top of her lungs. " he is running to the half breed's lake side base!! catch him now!" she still was yelling at the top of her lungs. she was not happy. " and take care of the lashes on his back when you get there!" she sighed. she was so pissed at the current moment.

((infinity

User Image

sai was walking home when he saw young lady rushing home. he hoped she wasnt to stressed. he wanted to say hi and make sure she was ok. he followed her back to a small house and lightly knocked on the door hoping not to disterb her at least to much. he sighed and waited for the young lady. he was thinking of what to say as he did.

(( sekera ))

Dangerous Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

professor notices the kid and turns around grinning evily the looked at the kid "hello lil kid... why do you look so familiar" the professor sighed then noticed the kid was moving then the professor threw a knife pinning the kid to the ground "NOW I REMEMBER YOU WERE A TEST SUBJECT!!" the grin went to a insane happy look "perfect timing to i will kill you right now to end your misery" he made his hand turn into a claw(like the one in the pic) and slashed the kids chest and his arm "ill let you die a pain full slow death or you can die quickly by letting me slit your throat" the professor was extremely happy he final found one test subject that he could kill

Unforgiving Warlord

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
Arctilius watched the boy play around and jump with joy at the butterfly. Then the noise of the gate unlocking happened. He watched, dead, as the gates opened. Being the big emotionless husk he was he just stood looking at the base. He felt the child cling onto his hand and began pulling so he walked with the child. It was awkward to look at, a small child leading around a gigantic steel knight.

His emotionless eyes just watching as he was given looks from people. If his helmet was removed it would be quite funny to see, he was trying to mimic their faces to see if they could re-jolt his memory from before the experiments. He nodded to the child's request. "As you wish Rein..." The butterfly came floating in and landed onto his hand once more. He stopped Rein by standing still and looked at the butterfly.

He stood there and watched as the bug was split in two by a knife that came through the air. One half of the bug's body fell to the side and the other side lay in his palm. He dropped the bug from his hand and bowed to the professor. Arctilius was on one fist and knee as he bowed towards the professor. His cyan colored lights altered to an amber color. Arctilius had lost control of his own body. The suit sent signals to his brain that made him follow whatever order the professor gave. Though once the word 'die' was heard his head lifted to the professor. "Do you require me to terminate the infection?" His voice wasn't human but more mechanical. The signals changed almost everything about him...

Sparkly Friend

ʂʊʑʊɱɨɘ
User Image
User Image

Hearing a knock she had to hold back from cussing as she sat up putting on her gloves so she had atleast one weapon on her. Trudging over she flung the door open with a if it's not important you are going to die where you are glare."WHAT!!WHO ARE YOU AND YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS!!!" she yelled. She just wanted to sleep from her horrible day of baby sitting and hearing nothing but agents argue and kids galor!.

((sorry had to keep it short getting ready to run to class right now!!))
User Image

4,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
xXSekeraXx
princess of infinity
The_Shadow_Of_Garu
pyrotohelimus

User Image

ray let out a cry as he was pinned with a dagger. he was scared , and lucky that the dagger had just scratched his skin and pinned his shirt. then when he was slashed across chest a loud cry of pain shot out of his chest. as blood basically shot out of his chest his eyes changed to cats eyes. he growled and kicked the professor's feet out from under him and slashed his shoulder with his own claws. he stood up with blood running down his mouth. he let his arms hang. he wouldnt use energy to hold them up unless he had to. " your a b*s*erd ya know that? " he mumbled under his breath. he was kind of pissed off.

(( garu umm... you cant kill him...because he is the only way you can keep viper on the M.E. force...just saying not annoyed or anything. ))

((infinity umm read my last post to get your reply ))

User Image

sai jumped back when he was yelled at. now he realized that she was to stressed. he took a deep breath and said " um miss ...i saw you sort...or stomping home....and i wanted to make sure that your ok....and i see that you are phisically ok but...i think you know what i ment...." he blushed lightly realizing the young women was very beautiful.

((writers block on sai ))

(( sekera ))

User Image

rein jumped when the butterfly was cut in half. he looked up at the person who caused the evil dead and saw the professor. most likely here to kill them. "p..professor!" he said gasping after swallowing hard. he did not expect him to find the hideout. then he slashed at a young boy. he growled and was about to attack when the boy attacked back. he chuckled a little and got behind the professor. he was ready to burst to attack on the spot. but he would let the professor make the move. " choose you poison professor !" he growled with a slight chuckle in his voice. he was not used to being this cocky but he kind of liked it.

(( pyro and garu ))

4,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Quote:
for everyone

im so sorry if i do not post often but i sometimes i cant my dad lives an hour away and i go there every other weekend , i have been loaded with school work and i barely have time to be on here so please be patient with me , i have it hard enough as it is.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The_Shadow_Of_Garu
User Image
he let out a sigh then he got up and then he turned his claw into a poison tipped claw then he slashed chiru "lil mutt i might as well kill you first " then he picked chiru up and threw him up and jabs him then throws him down he looks at viper " your coming with me viper if not ill kill your brother:" then he holds his claw to her brothers neck

Fashionable Giver

User Image
Xyliar 'Viper' Power☠

Tell me would you kill to save for a life?
Tell me would you kill to prove you're right?'

"I'll get him!"
Viper yelled above the gunshots. "But let's get one thing straight," Her hand suddenly lashed out, grabbing Konan by the shirt. "Shoot at my brother again and I swear I won't hesitate to rip both arms off and beat you with them till you're within a inch of you pathetic life!"
The only true reason Viper even allows the girl to have her way is because she's close the professor, but shooting at her brother was going to far.

With that being said, Viper dashed off after her little brother. Man could that boy run fast! When she finally came into view of the Mutants little hideout she let out a sigh of relief. She always knew where it was. Viper just never let anyone else know. That was a place for her brother and other mutants to see a safe place to lay there weary heads. If The Professor knew abot the place then she was sure he'd shred it apart with his freaky claws.

Viper reached the hideout and did a small cheer in her head. They could just hang low over here till the dust settles and Viper will take the rap when they return to the lab.
Score one for us!"

She entered the hideout only to be greeted by the screams of her little brother.
" What the hell?" This was suppose to be a safe house! She fished out the watch she once held in her hand from her pocket. She was holding it so tightly it almost cracked! Instead of breaking it into tiny pieces, Viper putthe watch on and began pressing small buttons. The watch began to glow a bright green before jumping off her risk. The green light became engulfed with a ruby red light and the watch started to change from it's single little shape to the shape of a deadly scythe. Yes this new invention really was her favorite...
Viper snatched the sythe, the color now matching her red eyes, from the air. She ran till she spotted her injured little brother. Crimson liquid stained most of his small body. Her body froze as The Professor's sickening voice came into play.

"...Damn you..." She drew the blade of her scythe to met The Professor's claws, slowly moving them away from her brother's neck. "I'll go with you, just leave these guys alone...we can kill them some other day."

'Crash, crash, burn let it all burn
This hurricane is chasing us all underground.'

Unforgiving Warlord

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
cute Emo Muffin
The_Shadow_Of_Garu
Princess of Infinity
User Image
Arctilius stayed in the locking bow for a while until the lights powered down back to a cyan color he looked up to see Rein by the Professor. He couldn't attack either of them. The professor kept him alive by the suit and Rein was innocent of being sliced open.

He then looked at the child squealing in pain and a green haired girl standing there with a scythe pushing against the Professor's claw. Was this girl attacking the professor! He stood up and drew his blade hearing her words. She was caring for the smaller, blood stained mutant.

Arctilius would regret this decision but he used his wings to sprint himself forwards and snatch the child from the floor and into the air. Now he was stuck. Should he help his fellow mutants or give professor the final blow. He landed down on the ground. He bent down and placed the child n the ground. He had helped the mutants, but suddenly in a split second he had grabbed the girl by her hood. He wasn't sure who he was to help so he had decided to help both of them. He looked towards the Professor...

4,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
princess of infinity
The_Shadow_Of_Garu
pyrotohelimus

User Image

Ray held his throat while being held by the professor and and then jabbed in the stomach and throne. As he stumbled to get up he heard viper. He turned to see her growling at the professor.
viper....you...d..dont have to go..... For me.... I dont want you to feel...th...that you..have to .. he said breathing heavily. He was barely able to stand as he looked at viper with eyes that said you dont have to do this for me and then he watched as the boy who was helping got slashed. dont get in this I dont want people others to get unnecessarily hurt Then he was brought up in the sky he gasped and said viper! as blood dripped from his mouth. When he was being held he winced and mumbled th..that hurts stop I..it.. Please.... as his eyes were shut tight and he could not move.

Rein [[ Ill get the pic later]]

Rein took the slash and stood back up. But everything got dizzy. He couldnt see anything anymore. He growled cheap shot under his breath. He fell on his back and passed out soon after saying help....artimus.... think that was the large man who was now helping the professorss name.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

professor sighed then threw a medicine bag done "im just being nice this one time.theres a medicine veil in that bag i hope to fight yall again soon" he walked towards the door "come on viper" he walked out the door and looked up and then pulled out a phone and said a wierd phraze then a helicopter came to pick the two up

Sparkly Friend

ʂʊʑʊɱɨɘ
User Image
User Image

Glaring at him she just slammed the door in the guys face. She just wanted to rest and did not want to deal with anyone else today. Walking back to her bed she flopped down on it a huff she had a feeling either him or that girl who found her would stalk her again.toying with the collar she had on her she wondered if she would ever be able to get it off, or if the professor would find some way to make it work in worse case senario.
User Image

Dedicated Vampire

User Image

User Image

User Image

Raileigh walked around not really having any idea where he was or where he was going. He was merely walking and nothing more. As the minutes passed by he started to grow a little more irritated. What was it that had a hold on his mind? Why was he all alone with no one to really turn to? He stopped and set down on the ground closing his eyes and began to remember.

The memory started out in the afternoon one summer in a large field. Raileigh looked around until he spotted a small house. He ran up to it but no matter how fast he ran he could never get close to it. He stopped realizing where he was, he was home, the night of that terrible nightmare.

He noticed some figure in front of the house having no idea who or what it is. He felt that the figure was a threat and yet he couldn't move. Was he so afraid that he froze in place? Out of the house ran two more figures, his parents and in a instant they were gone. The sky and everything around him turned dark as the house burned. Another figure came running towards him, his sister, with the mysterious stranger close behind. He tried to call out to her but found he had no voice. All he could do was watch as his sister vanished.

He quickly opened his eyes sweating heavily and jumped up. "Why? Why did that have to happen? Why did that happen to me? And my sister, I couldn't save her. I couldn't save anyone at all. Here I am looking for the answers and I still can't shake that memory out of my mind. Everyone is gone. Everyone I ever cared about is gone. Have I been going about my life all wrong, going after the half-breeds? Hold on sis, I will find out what happened to you. That's a promise I will always keep."

User Image

Fashionable Giver

The_Shadow_Of_Garu

User Image
Xyliar 'Viper' Power☠

Tell me would you kill to save for a life?
Tell me would you kill to prove you're right?'

Viper locked eyes with her injured brother. Her heart felt like it would burst any second! He was so young and yet he was forced to indure so much... Viper closed her eyes and simply shook her head. Her eyes finaly lost thier red glow and returned silver. She knew she had to go with The Professor, even if her brother might hate her for it.

"H-hey, put him down!"
Viper shouted the moment her brother was lifted in the air by some strange man in a suite of armor. Her brother was then put down as quickly as he was picked up. She didn't have time to say much about the situation because the armored man decided to grab Viper by her hood.
"Okay," She said in a annoyed tone."Now put ME down!"
She wasn't sure if he knew, but the armored man was tall. Viper was pretty short for her age and she was actually forced to stand on her tiptoes so her top won't slide up in this akward position.

"Hey Creep! If you rip my top will smash your skull in!" She was squirming like crazy, but it didn't help much. The Professor announced his leave and Viper nodded. She was glad He was being surprising lenient.
"Whatever." Viper somehow managed to snatch her hood from the armored man's hand. She mumbled something about idiots, affectionately patted her younger brother on the head, and silently followed the Professor.

'Crash, crash, burn let it all burn
This hurricane is chasing us all underground.'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas