Welcome to Gaia! ::

~`Miyu`~

I am Miyu Hiroshi former member of the fire demon clan

"Oh!" The dwarf says with surprise "Bless me, your a long way from home ain't ch'ya? My...I haven't seen a fire demon in an ogre's age! Where about is your clan these days?" The dwarf inquired, beginning to refill his pipe.
after walking for an hour he sees a river, being hot and tired from his walk he decides to go for a swim, he morphs into a fish and dives into the river.
Angel Devoid
PiMpCeSS_00
Angel Devoid
PiMpCeSS_00
Angel Devoid
*Angel got up from where he was laying and started to walk north*

deciding to ignore the man playing the flute, her ears pricked up to another sound of footsteps, her eyes glowed blue signaling danger, and she fallowed the sound and jumped into a tree nearby to examine the dark figure that trudged around the peaceful forest. *who might you be* she talked in her feminem voice

*Angel turned around and smiled at the beauty* i'am angel miss *bows* and you are?

transformes into human/angel form, and smiles. *i am chrystal, nice to meet you. Where might you be headed*

To a small village not far from here would you care to join me?

I will join you, is there a reason for your heading to this village?
after being cooled down he morphs back to his demon form, and continues on his way.
PiMpCeSS_00
Angel Devoid
PiMpCeSS_00
Angel Devoid
PiMpCeSS_00
Angel Devoid
*Angel got up from where he was laying and started to walk north*

deciding to ignore the man playing the flute, her ears pricked up to another sound of footsteps, her eyes glowed blue signaling danger, and she fallowed the sound and jumped into a tree nearby to examine the dark figure that trudged around the peaceful forest. *who might you be* she talked in her feminem voice

*Angel turned around and smiled at the beauty* i'am angel miss *bows* and you are?

transformes into human/angel form, and smiles. *i am chrystal, nice to meet you. Where might you be headed*

To a small village not far from here would you care to join me?

*angel lifted up his shirt and showed her a big hole in his stomach*
Heavy_D68
~`Miyu`~

I am Miyu Hiroshi former member of the fire demon clan

"Oh!" The dwarf says with surprise "Bless me, your a long way from home ain't ch'ya? My...I haven't seen a fire demon in an ogre's age! Where about is your clan these days?" The dwarf inquired, beginning to refill his pipe.

at the moment I do not know I have not been keeping track of them for some time now... so what of the dwarves I can't say I have seen one of your kind in a long while

At this sigh Chrystal gasped and her eyes sparked with curiousity *how did it happen*
he thinks to him self "this forest is big i wonder if ill ever make it out and uncover my past?"
Shadow_Mike
after being cooled down he morphs back to his demon form, and continues on his way.

*Having witnessed this transformation* MY GOD! BY DAIN'S BEARD!! WHAT THE ******** ARE YOU!! WHAT KIND OF QUEER ELF-MAJIC IS THAT!!
PiMpCeSS_00

At this sigh Chrystal gasped and her eyes sparked with curiousity *how did it happen*
i got shot
Angel Devoid
PiMpCeSS_00

i got shot

her eyes glowed with anger...*and who would do such a thing to a kind man like you?*
looks at the dwarf and say "its not elvan magic ive always been able to do this, i dont even know my own past"
*Charon getting bored toke out one of his swords and mumbled some words and then the sword lit up with flames and then Charon started to practice with sword moving his feet as well as his arms in a dance that he had practiced since he was a child*
~`Miyu`~

at the moment I do not know I have not been keeping track of them for some time now... so what of the dwarves I can't say I have seen one of your kind in a long while

"Our clans are still scattered about the mountains, and in the homelands far south at Khaza-Durin...But that is probably not news to one who is familiar with our race." Garfhidh takes a swig from a silvered flask and then offers it to her. "So, what brings you 'round these parts? Fire Spirits to my knowledge tend to move around even less then Dwarves this age." You note his axe begins glowing a bit brighter.
PiMpCeSS_00
Angel Devoid
PiMpCeSS_00

i got shot

her eyes glowed with anger...*and who would do such a thing to a kind man like you?*
A man who wanted money don't worry miss i will live and i'll be fine

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces