Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chrystal silently sat in a tree branch in which sway from side to side when a soft wind blew. It was a beautiful summer night and the stars glistened in the sky. Her ears twitched and a sweet melodic sound filled the air around her. Her eyes sparked in curiousity when she found a creature on a branch playing a flute.
666 Aries 666
~`Miyu`~
Name: Miyu
Race: Fire demoness
weapon(s): Sais
Abilty(s)(limited 4): the ability to control the element fire and heat
Background info: she was banished from her elemental demons clan for being too strong willed and wanting to know more about other cultures she travels where ever she wants and does what ever she wants

*she is walking through a secluded part of the forest and stumbles across a small spring she decides to drink from it and rest there*
*looks at miyu and says) i am also a fire demon smile

*smiles at him and says softly* it is nice to see another of my kind out of the clan
*Angel got up from where he was laying and started to walk north*
*Charon walked along the forest floor keeping to the shadows and looking around to make sure no one is following him noticing nothing he keeps on going keeping his head lowered not bothering to look up*
Angel Devoid

deciding to ignore the man playing the flute, her ears pricked up to another sound of footsteps, her eyes glowed blue signaling danger, and she fallowed the sound and jumped into a tree nearby to examine the dark figure that trudged around the peaceful forest. *who might you be* she talked in her feminem voice
rubs his eyes and jumps to his feet, stretches his legs and yawns, spots an apple at the top branch of the tree, morphs into a bird flies up and morphs back, grabs the apple and eats it in one bite.
Heavy_D68
~`Miyu`~
Name: Miyu
Race: Fire demoness
weapon(s): Sais
Abilty(s)(limited 4): the ability to control the element fire and heat
Background info: she was banished from her elemental demons clan for being too strong willed and wanting to know more about other cultures she travels where ever she wants and does what ever she wants

*she is walking through a secluded part of the forest and stumbles across a small spring she decides to drink from it and rest there*

As she drinks, a doughty figure walks along the embankment from the north, he is a dwarf with a graying amber beard. From his mouth an intricate pipe of ivory puffs away, and he rests his massive axe atop his shoulders.

*she looks towards him and smiles*
Garfhidh marches along the west bank of the river. His head hangs low as he puffs his pipe of ivory, deep in thought. He rests his axe against one of his shoulders as he marches, an icy blue sheen glowing from the great weapon. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PiMpCeSS_00
Angel Devoid

deciding to ignore the man playing the flute, her ears pricked up to another sound of footsteps, her eyes glowed blue signaling danger, and she fallowed the sound and jumped into a tree nearby to examine the dark figure that trudged around the peaceful forest. *who might you be* she talked in her feminem voice

*Angel turned around and smiled at the beauty* i'am angel miss *bows* and you are?
drops from the tree to his feet and looks at all the people around him, too shy to say hello, he starts walking east to learn of his past
Angel Devoid
PiMpCeSS_00
Angel Devoid

*Angel turned around and smiled at the beauty* i'am angel miss *bows* and you are?

transformes into human/angel form, and smiles. *i am chrystal, nice to meet you. Where might you be headed*
PiMpCeSS_00
Angel Devoid
PiMpCeSS_00
Angel Devoid

transformes into human/angel form, and smiles. *i am chrystal, nice to meet you. Where might you be headed*

To a small village not far from here would you care to join me?
~`Miyu`~

The dwarf almost passes her before looking up, at which point the grim figure smiles widely and chortles before walking over to the demonette.

"Good Morning m'lady!" The dwarf says with a bow "My name is Garfhidh Declainson Ironhide, son of Declain Snorrison Ironhide King of Khaza-Eisen! And who might you be, maiden by the river?"
Heavy_D68
~`Miyu`~

The dwarf almost passes her before looking up, at which point the grim figure smiles widely and chortles before walking over to the demonette.

"Good Morning m'lady!" The dwarf says with a bow "My name is Garfhidh Declainson Ironhide, son of Declain Snorrison Ironhide King of Khaza-Eisen! And who might you be, maiden by the river?"

I am Miyu Hiroshi former member of the fire demon clan
*Charon came to a river and looked around and saw a group of people so Charon quickly walked along the river but walking away from the people while conjuring a ball of fire and throwing it in the air and catching it over and over again*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff