Welcome to Gaia! ::

"well charon its good to meet you, and perhaps the sorceror can tell you who that man was"
(( I was talking to ~`Miyu`~ and Heavy_D6 cool )
Heavy_D68
~`Miyu`~

that would be most apreciated I will search for something to eat
*she walked off into the forest searching for some berries or a wild animal to feast on with her new companion*

Uh...you don't need to do that! *Garfhidh draws from his pack two bundles of fur, inside he reveals fresh meat* I had bagged a dire bear just yesterday, I'd be more then willing to share it, most would go bad anyway if it was just me eating it. *Garfhidh lays down two beds and begins piling wood for a fire.*

that is most excelent she quickly sends a spark of fire down to the wood he just piled and *smiled widely at him* let us eat and rest for tomorrow we set off on our journey
"Well before we get to far ahead of ourselves i'll go grab us some meat and you can go grab some wood for a fire but don't worry about lighting it i'm starving"
"well charon shall we begin our journey?"
well i guess we're going to eat first haha
Aiedail776

((oh sorry)) yes we are new to this forest
"Well i'll be back in a bit with some meat so just gather some wood and relax until i return" *Charon then runs off into the forest looking for a animal trail*
~`Miyu`~
Aiedail776

*hearing a slight kindness in her voice, she put her sword back in its sheath* You ought to be careful. Weird things lurk in these woods. Then again... I think in a group you should be okay. Where are you two heading? *looks up at them*
draws his katana and walks to a near by tree, he raises it above his head, and with one lightning quick motion the tree falls over. " i wonder if this'll be enough wood?"
Aiedail776
~`Miyu`~
Aiedail776

*hearing a slight kindness in her voice, she put her sword back in its sheath* You ought to be careful. Weird things lurk in these woods. Then again... I think in a group you should be okay. Where are you two heading? *looks up at them*

the Deserts of the east I am in search of an anchient text oh I am Miyu by the way
plops down on the wood and stares up at the sky wondering, if he'll make it to the sorceror and if he'll ever discover his past
~`Miyu`~
Aiedail776
~`Miyu`~
Aiedail776

the Deserts of the east I am in search of an anchient text oh I am Miyu by the way
*Aiedail stuck out her hand* I am Aiedail. Nice to meet you, Miyu.
*Charon comes upon a trail of a very big animal he quickly follows it until he comes to a clearing and sees a huge beast eating grass in the clearing, Charon sneaks behind it and then he pulls out his sword and slices the neck of the beast before it notices him, Charon then lifts the dead beast on his shoulders and starts to walk back*
Aiedail776
~`Miyu`~
Aiedail776
~`Miyu`~
Aiedail776

*Aiedail stuck out her hand* I am Aiedail. Nice to meet you, Miyu.

it is a pleasure to make your aquaintance I was wondering if you would consider joining me on my quest my compainion has departed and I would rather not venture out alone

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff