Welcome to Gaia! ::

What event would you like to see happen?

A ball so every one can get to know each other better 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 9 ]
A day out of the house 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 3 ]
Break out occurs 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 2 ]
Other ideas? Pm them to me~ 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 1 ]
oh gold >3> 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 >

Steadfast Sex Symbol

13,125 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Єɪѳʈ

҉ Sitting on the concrete, Elliot's emion soon faded back to a content one--his anger and fear long gone. Maybe he should have told the other he couldn't swim? Either way one looked at it, it was behind them. Conall had apologized and Elliot frowned gently. Had he accidentally hurt the boy's feelings? If he did, he was just as sorry!!

"I apologize for snapping, Conall," Elliot cooed and twirled a strand of blonde hair around his finger. "Perhaps I should mention that, I...uh..." he paused, looking to Samantha, then the fellow in the lounge chair as he slipped into the water and kept close to Conall so as to not have his secret echo. "I uh...cannot swim..." he admitted it sheepishly as he slipped in the water fully. Ah. He was able to touch the bottom here!

Laughing at himself quietly, Elliot looked up to Conall with an embarrassed smile that soon faded. Conall had mentioned the ball. What about it? Oh, the other just asked if he was going. Of course he was! If there was one thing he knew, it was to not turn down free events! "I am," the black haired shortie nodded. "A-are you?"

User Image User Image User Image
User Image

When I'm in the streets, I'm speedin
In the streets no reason
Lookin in your eyes I see the signs
Put the start on, louder than sirens
give me some silence
Then go on another ride

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Michael stopped with what he was doing as he heard laughter coming from the other stall. "Oh god no! My full name is Renny but i cut it down to Ren due to the fact i was named after my father but i don't want to be the namesake of a person like him. Anyways I bet you wanted something better to be told and i made you bored but i would really like if you just called me Ren after i said this to you got it?." The young delinquent humphed and began to caress the stallion's muzzle as he closed his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, sure...." He moved to the left side of the horse and grabbed the grooming mit. So the guy had cut his name short because of his father. Man, there must had been some real beef between them for the kid to be so ashamed to have his own father's name. "So... did you just come in here to be a loner or do you secretly like horses? Your brushing one so i am guessing you must right? don't worry i wont tell the others and mess up your bad a** image." He blinked and looked over towards the stall Ren resided in and even though the other probably couldn't see him, he was glaring at it with sharp eyes. "H-Hey shut up! I don't need you to help me keep no kind of image alright...?" He blushed lightly and looked away as he began to brush down the horse's back. "There was nothing else to do and I just so happened to come across this stable. The only reason why I'm doing any of this is because I'm bored..."

That was partly true... The horse did fascinate him in a way that he could feel like he could actually talk to it. But of course that wasn't possible... "My favorite animals are wolves. Always have been since I was a child." Horses were on his list though and the only reason why was because the orphanage he attended had owned a stable of horses. Back then they were so huge to him and he admired how enormous and powerful they looked. Mother Denise would normally let the kids take turns grooming the horse and it was probably the only time when Michael wasn't being such a troublesome brat so brushing the stallion now brought on a since of nostalgia in a way. "But horses are okay I guess.." He mumured before giving the horse a gentle pat on the back. "I'm guessing your huge fan of horses?"

OOC: Oh don't worry Ren will find otu soon enough. XD With the situation he's in its going to be inevitable
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

User Image

User Image

"Isn't it funny how DAY BY DAY nothing changes but when you look back, everything is DIFFERENT...'

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Conall's head snapped toward his friend and if it weren't for his shades one could see his eyes widening. "Y-You can't swim?!" He whispered back and rested his chin on his folded arms and gave a soft moan. "So all this time I could have really killed you? Geez kiddo. You should have told me sooner..." He let go and swam backwards before letting himself float in the water. "the last thing I want is to kill a friend and then end up in jail somewhere..." When Elliot said he was going, Conall smiled a little. "I can picture you at the ball, scarfing down the buffet table like you did your breakfast this morning" Thinking about this morning, he laughed a little and held out his hand to cover over the sun. "A-are you?" Conall swam back over as he kicked his feet against the water. "Of course!I'm getting those twenty points. Im going to need those freedom points. The last thing I want is to be cooped up in this house..." He held out his hands to his friend. "'C'mon, I'll teach you how to swim. I promise I won't let you drown..."

OOC:Yay Elliot told him! Now Conall wants to teach him how to swim! Ah, Conall your so kind~ I just hope he keeps his promise.

Steadfast Sex Symbol

13,125 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Єɪѳʈ

҉ What was this? Conall was upset Elliot hadn't told him? Now Elliot really did feel bad! Conall was his growing friend and he assumed the other didn't want him dead! Note made...announce he couldn't swim. But...but that was embarrassing! But what was worse was the reactions he usually got. Elliot's bigger brother laughed, his cousins teased him, blah blah blah. The reaction from Conall was different though. He seeme upset!

Watching the boy as he lazed around the pool, Elliot's eyes widened as did his smile. "Hey!" he defended himself. "I wouldn't eat everything!! I was just hungry this morning!!" he laughed again and watched as the blonde returned. He was going to the ball, too? "Conall," he begs nervously, "I was wondering if maybe, just maybe,--" however, he was invited to swim and Elliot smirked. He wasn't five year old! He was alright!! But he found himself taking the hands of the other. "Please don't treat me like a child?" he laughed sheepishly, not bothering to finish his earlier statement.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

Kenji had done enough meditating for today and his stomach was making more of a fuss than before. So he grabbed his sword and the pamphlet before rising to his feet. He looked over towards the pool to see that two more people were now at the pool. He would take a dip when noone else was around. He savored the wind one last time before heading back inside the huge structure. He sheathed his sword as he made his way down the hallway but stopped midway when he realized something. Which way was it to the kitchen/ Should he make this turn or should he keep straight? Why did the house have to be so huge? He couldn't even remember the route he took coming from the kitchen to the family room. He couldn't even remember where the family room was! ugh... He gave a sigh and rubbed his head. Oh no! It would be hours before he found it, he really had a horrible sense of direction. "Please dear budda, spare my children of this horrible curse..." He spoke as he slouched forward and lowered his head.

It had been about an hour since the young samurai began his trek to the kitchen and so far he was having no luck. Even though he held his posture, his hand was resting on his rumbling stomach and he could feel an impending headache well on the way. He was growing a little weak and the feeling was simply irritating for him. He turned the corner...to yet another corridor and with a heavy sigh, he propped himself against the wall and slid down unto his rear end. He didn't know if he could walk any longer. It was just too much for him. He crossed his legs and closed his eyes as he tried to control his hunger. He would meditate again and try to get his mind off the growing famine in his stomache.

OOC: Poor Kenji... I'm so sorry I gave you a horrible sense of direction but I thought it would make you a very unique character. Now your suffering T-T
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

User Image

User Image

"Isn't it funny how DAY BY DAY nothing changes but when you look back, everything is DIFFERENT...'

"Please don't treat me like a child?" Conall shook his head and led the boy back out into the water. "Heh. Im only trying to help. I'm well aware that your not a child" He pushed a strand of hair away from his eyes and smiled. "I watched you earlier and it seems like you got some of the basics down. But when it comes to being underwater, you tend to panic a little. Your reaction from earlier proved that. you need to learn how to calm down..." He suddenly took Elliot's hands and wrapped them around his neck. "I'm going to show you that being underwater isn't such a scary place..." He spoke calmly and quietly as he began to swim backwards, pulling Elliot along with him. "Kick your feet....after awhile, we'll submerge underwater. Try to stay calm, and hold onto me. Don't let go. We won't be underwater long, another promise I can hold to my life..." He flashed another smile, revealing his beautiful pearls. "Do you trust me?"

OOC: emotion_kirakira couldn't resist...

Timid Prophet

Zane Anderson

User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image

т𝔢𝔰𝔱 s𝔲𝔟𝔧𝔢𝔠𝔱

User Image
                                                    After wondering aimlessly through the house for a while Zane found what he assumed was the front door and decided that this was a good chance to try to learn how to navigate the house. It was a lot bigger than what he was used to and if he was going to be living here for an extended amount of time he couldn’t be wondering around lost all of the time. Especially not once he got…pregnant. The thought was still unnerving enough to send a shiver down his spine, but he kept trying to just think about the baby and not how the baby was going to get here. Still, he couldn’t be walking around the house lost an confused when he was feeling nauseous or having cravings. Better to get things figured out sooner rather than later, when it would become a big headache. So, hugging the wall to his right he followed it through the house, making mental notes of things in rooms that stood out, and which rooms were on either side of that room.

After a few hours of this he was beginning to feel very confident with his mental map, and had gained the courage to wonder away from the wall as he walked through the house. About another hour later he felt confident that he wouldn’t get lost again, or at least not badly, and walked with his hands in his pockets. Turning a corner he stopped in his tracks when he caught sight of a redhead sitting on the floor. Zane recognized him from the meeting earlier and he couldn’t help but think that it looked like something was wrong. Approaching him Zane stopped a few steps away and looked him over with concern in his eyes. ”Hey, are you okay?” He asked with a slight hint of worry coloring his voice.

Steadfast Sex Symbol

13,125 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Єɪѳʈ

҉ Elliot's smile grew and grew as he was pulled along. He was glad what he had said a minuet ago was overlooked--he had almost died! When they were talkin about the ball, and Conall said that he was attending as well, that got. Few gears in Elliot's head turning. Didn't they earn extra pouts for bringing a date? They did! Elliot had almost asked Conall to accompany him, if he liked, but the black hairs boy was glad he was interrupted. Elliot knew he wa going to get tongue tied! He would just ask Conall later.

Adjusting to having his arms around the other neck, which was quite pleasant, Elliot allowed his head to rest in the boys shoulder as theybswam backwards. It was calming, really. But when Conall had said he needed to just calm down, Elliot mumbled under his breath, "And you should learn to tell me when you're going to dunk me..~" what? It was true!

But when mention came of going underwater, it was no surprise that Elliot squirmed uneasily. He just....he didn't like going underwater! He hated the feeling of being surrounded by something he couldn't breathe in! That only made him freak out more. But he did smile at the thought of Samantha; she was a cute little thing. And quite the swimmer. Elliot hoped that if he was forced to have a child, he would have a boy. Well, boy or girl, he would love them unconditionally! He honestly didn't favor a gender; boys were just...easier to handle?

"Alright," Elliot grumbled, not having lifted his head from the blondes shoulder. "I trust you."

((ooc: cute!!! >w< Elliot can't decide if he wants a boy or girl...TWINS! XD jk. ^^ ))

User Image

User Image

User Image

Kenji remembered the day his mother had left him and his father. He was so upset that day that he had cried for hours begging for her to come back. He wouldn't eat, couldn't sleep. It was a very painful time for him. Then one day, his father had asked little Kenji to meditate with him. At first he refused. He could never seem to understand how sitting still and doing nothing could help ease the pain. But eventually his father convinced him into joing him and through it Kenji found enlightment. Eversince it had been his own homemade remedy for certain situations and that included his current position.

”Hey, are you okay?”

The red-head's eyes shot open and he looked up to see a figure looming over him. Getting a closer look, he could see it was the young male from earlier. Zane was it? Kenji looked away and slowly rose to his feet. "I-I am fine. I was simply meditating. I must have been in your way, I apologize for my incompetence..." Usually he would have felt the boy's presence but the evergrowing hunger was obscuring his senses. Just then a low growl emitted from the young samurai's stomach and his cheeks, along with the tip of his ears grew red. How embarrassing! He lowered his gaze and began to mess with the sheath of his sword, and avoided eye contact. "I...um...it seems that I am having trouble finding my way to the kitchen...." He rubbed the side of his neck as he looked back towards the other male. "I sort of have a horrible sense of direction. So if you could possibly show me the way. I would forever be indebted to you..."

OOC: Zane to the rescue! lol
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

Conall grinned and continued to swim backwards. "Awesome. I won't rush into it. We'll take our time. I'll let you know when we are about to go under..." That way Elliot would have time to hold his breath. After a few minutes Conall slowly began to sink deeper and deeper into the water, he didn't go completely under until he let his friend know and waited until he hedl his breath. Once underwater, Conall kept his eyes on Elliot, making sure to watch for any signs of struggle or panic. The slightest hint and he wouldn't hesitate to swim back up. After awhile the two began to resurface and when they did, they ended up on the other side of the pool where Samantha resided. "Not bad Elliot for your first try. Over time you'll get over that fear of yours..." He was glad that his shades hadn't floated away this time and looked to see the little girl once more. "I wonder what her story is..." He stated.

OOC: Twins I can see that happening. But wont that be a job XD Can't wait for the ball event!

Timid Prophet

Zane Anderson

т𝔢𝔰𝔱 s𝔲𝔟𝔧𝔢𝔠𝔱

User Image
                                                    As the redhead’s eyes shot open Zane found himself hoping that he hadn’t startled him or something. Though, he would admit the other didn’t seem like someone who would be easily startled. "I-I am fine. I was simply meditating. I must have been in your way, I apologize for my incompetence..." As the other spoke these words a frown came to his face. It hated it when something was wrong with someone and he couldn’t help. This meant that he really hated it when people tried to brush off that something was wrong, though he’d be the first to admit he was a bit of a hypocrite in this regard since he did that himself. ”Oh, you weren’t in my way. No worries. I was just kind of…wondering around, getting used to the place. It’s huge!” Zane explained waving his hands out to his sides slightly to try and demonstrate just how huge the building was, before laughing.

At the sound of the other’s stomach growling Zane could only blink his eyes a few times, registering just what the sound was. As embarrassment colored the other’s face he tried to control his amused smile, as to not embarrass the other anymore. "I...um...it seems that I am having trouble finding my way to the kitchen....sort of have a horrible sense of direction. So if you could possibly show me the way. I would forever be indebted to you…” Zane couldn’t help but feel bad for the other, since he seemed pretty embarrassed. Yet his words reminded the dark haired young man that he hadn’t eaten anything all day. Well, finding out that you were either going to defy the laws of nature and have a baby or be killed was something that could certainly keep someone’s thoughts off of everything else, even something like eating. ”No problem! The kitchen’s this way.” Zane said, suddenly taking the other’s hand in his and heading off in the direction of the kitchen.

Going through the halls Zane’s eyes sought out each object he had associated with the location until they finally reached their destination. ”Here we are.” He announced, feeling quite proud of himself, even if he didn’t really have the right to be. Taking a few steps into he kitchen his stomach began to awaken from his apparent sleep and began to nag at him. Letting go of the other’s hand he walked over to a cabinet and opened it. After looking inside for a moment he turned his attention back to the other and smiled. ”Hey, I could try to cook something if you want. Well, that is if you aren’t going to disapear from pure hunger at any moment.” Zane teased playfully.

((OOC: Yup! Just hope Kenji doesn’t mind how touchy feely he can be. XD))

Steadfast Sex Symbol

13,125 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Єɪѳʈ

҉ Elliot was beginning to feel at ease; swimming along without a. Are in the world. Sure he was a bit nervous, but Conall wasn't going to let him drown!! So that allowed Elliot to toss his worries aside. What good was worrying? If anything, he would terrify himself more. Isn't that what happened when he was younger? He would worry and jump to the worst conclusion just to find out that things weren't really that bad?

But when he went under the water, every fiber and muscle in the boys small frame tended up; but he didn't panic and twist for air. Instead, he tightened his hold around Conall's neck and kept his head rested in the crook of the blonde's neck. Luckily he had taken a breath before submerging like this, it gave him reassurance that he wouldn't drown. Once again, he knew Conall wouldn't let him. So, when the two reached the surface, Elliot was quick to take a fresh breath, but he hadn't loosened his grip around Conall's neck, nor did he unlock his legs from around the blonde's waist. He hadn't rembered locki them, but he may have from the light fear he couldn't shake. But spotting the little girl from earlier, Elliot offered her a smile and looked back to Conall with a grin. "I guess that wasn't so bad...." he murmured.

((ooc: yeah. He'd be pretty sore from twins! xD *looks to Conall and Elli* keeps getting cuter!))

User Image

User Image

User Image

”No problem! The kitchen’s this way.” The sudden feel of his hand being grasped startled Kenji a little and he was at a complete loss of words as Zane led him down the hall. He felt completely helpless, like a little kid who had just been separated from his mother but... Soft eyes trailed down to his and Zane's encased hands. ...this wasn't so bad. It actually felt kind of nice. His gaze lifted up towards the other male and suddenly had a ton of questions forming in the back of his mind. But he dared not speak them since it wasn't his place. And so for the rest of their travel to the kitchen, the red-head remained silent.

When they reached the kitchen, Kenji was practically rejoicing inside. He was a little disappointed when his hand was released but that feeling was completely overwhelmed by hunger. The red-head made his way towards the table and sat down. Once he gathered enough strength, he would make himself something to eat. ”Hey, I could try to cook something if you want. Well, that is if you aren’t going to disapear from pure hunger at any moment.” Cook? Was the boy offering to cook for him? A vision of Zane wearing an apron suddenly flashed before his eyes and he immediately blushed at the thought. He folded his arms and closed his eyes. "If you don't mind...I would appreciate it if you could..." Oh great budda what a horrible person he was! To have such indecent thoughts! He didn't deserve such kind treatment from such an attractive stranger! He should remain quiet. And yet, more words spilled from his mouth. "I failed to introduce myself earlier, that was rude of me. My name is Kenji"

OOC: He doesn't mind but its probably going take some getting used to. XD Also I'm doing chores so my responses may be a teensy bit slow

Timid Prophet

Zane Anderson

т𝔢𝔰𝔱 s𝔲𝔟𝔧𝔢𝔠𝔱

User Image
                                                    "If you don't mind...I would appreciate it if you could..." The other hadn’t even finished speaking these words when Zane headed for the fridge, seeing what he had to work with. ”Cool! Don’t worry about me making something bad or anything. Jane may have done most of the cooking in my house, but I did get her to teach me a few recopies before she…well, before she went to go be with mom.” He explained as he looked through the fridge. He used to cry every time he thought about his late sister, but as his heart had healed from the loss he began making himself think of all the good memories of her, so that he could smile when he thought about her. Jane wouldn’t have put up with him only thinking of her on her death bed after all. She wanted him to remember her as his sister who made them meals and kept them in line. And he did try to always do that, even when it was hard.

Now, the question remained of what exactly he should make. The redhead was already pretty hungry, so he needed something that was fast, but didn’t suck. After racking his brain for a moment an old dish came to mind and he began to pull out the things he would need, and suitable substitutes for anything they didn’t have. "I failed to introduce myself earlier, that was rude of me. My name is Kenji.” Hearing these words as he cooked was enough to make him laugh. ”You apologize a lot don’t you? It’s fine. Today’s been a crazy day, and I don’t think anyone’s really been using their best manners. But, it is nice to meet you Kenji. I‘m Zane.” Zane replied cheerfully as he got back to work. The meal he made only took a few minutes on the stove and when he was finished he carried two plates, each with two of the sandwich-ish things on it, over to the table. Sitting one in front of the redhead he sat down across from Kenji with the other plate. ”I hope you like it. It’s the first thing that came to mind when I thought about a quick meal.”

((OOC: Something like this.))
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

"I guess that wasn't so bad...." Conall managed to overhear and looked down at Elliot with a smile. "See what I tell ya?" He tugged at the young boy's round cheeks and laughed. "You know, you really are cute you know that? I'm surprised you don't have a significant other by now..." He let go and suddenly noticed that Elliot's arms were still wrapped around his neck and...somehow his legs were wrapped around him as well. Knowing this, his cheeks reddened slightly as he placed his hands on the boy's arms. "Um, Elliot. You can let go now...we're not underwater anymore..." Underneath the cover of his shades, he averted his gaze to the young girl and the man on the lounge chair. For some reason he was feeling a little embarrassed all of a sudden and with him that wasn't a usual thing.

OOC: emotion_kirakira I know so adorable I can't take it! 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces