Welcome to Gaia! ::

What event would you like to see happen?

A ball so every one can get to know each other better 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 9 ]
A day out of the house 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 3 ]
Break out occurs 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 2 ]
Other ideas? Pm them to me~ 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 1 ]
oh gold >3> 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 12 13 14 >

User Image

User Image

User Image

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

Jane. Who was this 'Jane'? Whoever she was, she must be someone very important to him. A sibling, perhaps? He decided it best not to pry in case it was a touchy subject for the other male and watched him as he handled the kitchen like a pro. Never before had he witnessed such a thing. Back at his home, it was only he and his father and neither of them knew how to cook well so they would always order take out. Sad, yes....but true. This would be the first in a very long time that the red-head had eaten a home cooked meal and made by a cute male at that.

”You apologize a lot don’t you? It’s fine. Today’s been a crazy day, and I don’t think anyone’s really been using their best manners. But, it is nice to meet you Kenji. I‘m Zane.” Kenji cocked his head slightly at the comment as he stared at the raven-head. Did he really apologize too much? Was it possible to say sorry too much? ugh. Why was he playing 21 questions with himself. He closed his eyes and waited patiently even though the delicious aroma that soon filled the room was constantly taunting. When he heard a clank from in front of him, he reopened his eyes to a meal ready plate. His eyes widened and his lips parted as he examined the food in front of him. ”I hope you like it. It’s the first thing that came to mind when I thought about a quick meal.” He had never seen a sandwich of this manner before but it really did look tasty... He grabbed for it and took a bite. As he chewed, his eyes searched the ceiling and once he swallowed a small smile touched his full lips. "Wow this is delicious! It doesnt taste anything like the sandwiches I've had before..." He took another bite, happy that his stomach was slowly becoming satisfied. "Your a really good cook, Zane. Are you looking to become a chef?" He asked as he continued eating. Maybe he was overexaggerating a bit...it was possible that his hunger was blinding his tastebuds. But the food was really good to him. All he ever ate was noodles, rice and bologna sandwiches so of course he would be overwhelmed. It was surprising that he wasn't fat but then again as much as he worked out and trained, there was no chance for him to gain much.

OOC: That really looks good. Im getting hungry XD

Steadfast Sex Symbol

13,125 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Єɪѳʈ

҉ Elliot was having fun...he honestly was! Though he was utterly terrified of diving and underwater activities of that sort, the shortie was enjoying himself. He knew that he wasn't going to drown! He just did. How could one drown when they could touch the bottom of the pool? Elliot smiled to himself, only to have his cheeks pinched at and get called cute. This of course startled the boy and caused a scarlet tint to dance across his features. But the next comment made him nearly implode from embarrassment.

A significant other?! What? Of course Elliot didn't have one! He was a bit to shy to come out about his orientation!! What if he was picked on (though the entire house was male) again? It had happened all throughout his schooling years, how was he to know when it would and would t be made fun of? "You arent too shabby yourself," he smiled gently.

Conall was right...he still did have a hold on him. Letting go all at once and spolshing sloppily into the pool, Elliot tried to return his face to its natural complexion. What kind of creepy perv was he for holding on to him like that? What did Conall think?! Laughing nervously, Elliot looked back to the blonde and adjusted his undergarment swimsuit as he scratched his head. "I had something I wanted to ask you earlier..." he began with a shaky and nervous voice. "It's about that ball," he continued and waited for a reply.

((ooc: grah! Adorable! Ellie ish gonna ask Conall to the ball~ >w< *squeals*))

User Image User Image User Image
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

User Image

User Image

"Isn't it funny how DAY BY DAY nothing changes but when you look back, everything is DIFFERENT...'

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Conall winced as water spalshed on his face once Elliot let go. He smiled as the raven-head began to laugh and wondered if what he saw earlier was a figment of his own imagination. It seemed as if Elliot was blushing but it could have been his shades... He began to float once more in the water as he stared up at the sky. It was really a beautiful day today and the weather was very decent. He'd hoped there would be more days like this in the future. "I had something I wanted to ask you earlier..." Conall blinked and looked to Elliot as he floated by. "Hm?" He wondered just what it was Elliot wanted to ask him. "It's about that ball," The ball... The blonde closed his eyes. "That's right, the ball. Don't we get extra points if we are able to bring a date? I'm going to have to find one before it comes..."
OOC: kyaaa! *drumroll*

Steadfast Sex Symbol

13,125 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Єɪѳʈ

҉ Elliot could feel his heart in his throat, and his stomach in his feet. Of course he was nervous about asking Conall to go to the ball with him! What if the blonde rejected? Elliot would be going alone! Not to mention the awkwardness that was bound to follow! Elliot wouldn't know what to do with himself. He wasn't food at meeting new people! He and Conall had bumped into each other...literally!!

"Well, yeah," he nodde to show that Conall was correct. "But that's what I was going to ask you about." scratching his head nervously, elliotbswore he felt his face catch fire as he trained his honey gaze on those sunglasses. Why did he wear them? "I was wondering if maybe, just maybe, you would accompany me? I would really enjoy it if you did..." Elliot dropped his gaze to the water an awaited whatever answer.

((ooc: AWWWW!~ ))

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

User Image

User Image

"Isn't it funny how DAY BY DAY nothing changes but when you look back, everything is DIFFERENT...'

Conall gave a sigh of relief as he began to relax. When was the last time he swam in a swimming pool? "But that's what I was going to ask you about." Ah, that pool party his boss held last year. Although it was funny, he was having more fun now than he did back then. It was strange and something that he couldn't really understand. "I was wondering if maybe, just maybe, you would accompany me? I would really enjoy it if you did..." Conall let out a chuckle. "Yeah we-" He stopped abruptly and blinked underneath his shades, had he just heard right? He lifted himself and stared at Elliot for awhile, a look of disbelief on his face. After regaining his composure, he swam over to the other male and leaned slightly over so that he could get a good look at the boy's face. "Elliot...are...are you asking me to be your date?" The boy seemed to be avoiding his gaze. A slow, sly smile crept upon his lips. "Sure...I'll be your date...." He never thought Elliot could look so embarrassed before. It almost made him look... "Elliot..." He suddenly pounched on the boy and began to tickle him. "Your just too cute!!"
OOC: SOCUUUTE! I WANT TO POUNCE ON ELLIOT TOO~

Steadfast Sex Symbol

13,125 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Єɪѳʈ

҉ the next few seconds passed like hours for the black haired male. Every second felt like...like...the most anticipating ones of his life! It was safe to say he valued Conall a little more than he should, but Elliot couldn't quite depict the feeling. His stomach had long since ceased it's jumping and just knotted all together and his heart still sat in his throat. Yeah...something was different abut Conall; and Elliot liked it..

"I guess you can say I am," he replied once the blonde verified Elliot was asking him to be his date. "But if you don't want to, I unders--" however, Elliot was interrupted by those glorious words. Conall...had...agreed! He did! He said he would be Elliot's date! The little one was ready to jump and cheer for joy, but. Conall seemed to beat him to the punch. Upon having his name called, he looked up with that same vulnerable and sheepish smile...

...just to be pounced on. "Ah!!" he wailed from the sudden impact, but wrapped his arms around the other; not caring what the others thought. To hell with their opinions. Elliot was happy! Thrilled! Ecstatic! So it was no surprise when he pecked the boy on the cheek, unknowingly racking up another point or two. "Cute?" he laughed along. "You truly are not going to let me live that down, are you?"

((ooc: I know!!! *swoons* Elli ish adorable with his Conall!))

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

User Image

"H-Hey shut up! I don't need you to help me keep no kind of image alright...?" Ren's smile grew at hearing that and the blush on Michael's cheeks just made him satisfied that he embarrassed the other male which was payback for all the teasing he did earlier."There was nothing else to do and I just so happened to come across this stable. The only reason why I'm doing any of this is because I'm bored..." The green eye male snickers more and nodded to act like he believed him as he rested his arms on the horses back then his chin on them while watching Michael work away." Don't get all worked up i was only kidding and could care less to help you anyway. Also there is nothing wrong with having a interest in horses, they are smart animals and yes working with them is a great way to pass the time on boring days." Ren said with a shrug of his shoulders and closed his eyes a little as he felt the mare's back rise and fall slowly which was truly a great feeling and the teen could not remember the last time he worked with horses due to the fact they had many but where sold off when times grew tough and his father needed a fix. Ren could remember though how his sister cried for days when her small pony was taken off and he had to help the small girl peace together her broken heart the best he could when there father did not seem to give a damn. The thoughts made the brown hair male shake in anger a bit but he was truly grateful when Michael started talking again which calmed him down slightly enough to hear what was being said."My favorite animals are wolves. Always have been since I was a child." ' Wolfs..." Ren simply repeats as he stokes the mares side with his fingers and blinks a bit quite ashamed with what he was going to say but the teen gone slightly red in the face but smiled anyway." I never seen a real wolf before, i only read about them in books and seen them in pictures..." Ren whispered as he sighed and did not want to add he never got out much when his mother died so there was many things he had not done or seen before.

That did not discourage Ren though because once he got away from this place, he planned to get his sister and try to catch her and himself up with the world seems how they both needed there child hood back that been stolen from them."But horses are okay I guess...I'm guessing your huge fan of horses?" Ren blinked at the question as he snapped out of his thoughts once more which was bothering the green eye male that so many awful memories flooded in his head and nods while pushing himself up and off the horse and leaned on the wall that separated there stalls." I am fond of horses.... In fact i had many at home which my sister and i where given the task to take care of them and ride each day which was fun and my mother helped when she was well enough to do so. The horses where... a way to relax after a long day of chores and sword lessons but i was glad to find some here and if you want to learn how to ride i guess i can show you.. We will be here for a while so why not?" Ren said with a true smile and stroked the horses face who came over and bumped the boy when she found out that Ren was ignoring her again.

Sure Ren had a few problems with Michael but then again he had always had difficulty with talking or interacting with others and he liked to be alone most of the time but he was willing to try and get to know the other better so he would not be alone in the large house which Ren knew it would take time but it seemed they had all the time in the world from being stuck here. Ren continued to stroke the horse gently and wondered what to do next which he truly wanted to ride but if Michael did not want to they would go there own ways which Ren like he said before hated to be alone and also hated to admit that Michael was great company so far even if they annoyed each other.

(( OCC: Sorry for the long wait, had chores and church all day today... X.x ))

User Image

Dapper Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± Richard D. Farris ±: . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

As soon as they started getting lovey dovey and sweet he left quickly. He hated seeing PDA, it was sickening; especially between two guys. He was getting sick of the sun anyways. He walked back to the house wishing he had a guitar, he missed the one he kept hidden under his bed. Richard had gotten good at it over the years of traveling, but he never felt he was good enough. He was never good at anything, or at least that is what had been programmed into his head since seven.

He walked back to the house quickly wanting to play guitar. He roamed around the halls looking for anything interesting, anything to distract him. The thought of him not allowed to be there was nagging at his brain. If he ever left he would be killed for sure, or he would be hunted down by his father. And no one paid attention to him here, though he knew he was better than any of these street bums he could at least get some respect. He hated how his life was, he hated everything.

Greedy Gekko

User Image

xxx↘ ♛ t h e s t a f f
                                                        ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                        xxxx
                                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx sweet dreams are made of this xxx who am I to disagree? xxx travel the world and the seven seas xxx everybody's looking for something
                                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx sweet dreams are made of this xxx who am I to disagree? xxx travel the world and the seven seas xxx everybody's looking for something

Fingers ache as Neale dragged the damp rag over the clear surface of the window. The blond was currently taking shelter in the game room, using cleaning as an excuse. He had skipped Alexander's little speech to the test subjects, since he thought there was no need for the test subjects to know his existence. Neale was simply a cleaner, and an observer, after all. It would just be a hindrance to get to know the test subjects personally. Plus the air-conditioning of the game room was making it pretty hard for Neale to leave. Heat usually put Neale in the sensitive and irritable mood, not to mention it was currently the summer heat outside. Even the long sleeves sweaters he prefers to adorn was not assisting him in bearing with the heat. But hardly any of that mattered now that he was basking in the chilliness of the game room. His fringe was clipped up to avoid his blond locks getting dirtied, revealing the jaded crimson eyes that were currently focused on polishing the last window in the enclosed room while balanced on a wooden stool that made up for his height. Sunlight poured into the room relentlessly as Neale lifted all the curtains up meticulously.

Now, for the billiards tables. Hopping down from the wooden stool, Neale glanced at the billiards tables positioned neatly beside each other. The young adult thought he was getting pretty proficient with cleaning. Only three months ago, if one would ask Neale how handy he was in dusting, Neale would have simply laughed in their face at the prosperous thought of cleaning. Yet Neale was already dusting the edges of the billiards table carefully currently. Picking up after others was not a favorite activity of the slender blond, but he thought it was worth it if he got to observe such a project in the process as well. Getting lost in his thoughts, Neale absentmindedly dusted the object, oblivious to his surroundings.

i wasn't looking for this, but now you're in my wayxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

speaking :: no one
                                                                              location :: game room
                                                                              ooc :: bahhh

Timid Prophet

Zane Anderson

User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image

т𝔢𝔰𝔱 s𝔲𝔟𝔧𝔢𝔠𝔱

User Image
                                                    As Kenji lifted the sandwich and took a bite Zane found himself holding his breath, hoping the other would like it. Firstly, because he would just feel horrible if the other was hungry and he made him wait just for something he didn’t like. Yet he knew that there was another reason. He had always been overly friendly, and in many ways needed social interaction to be happy. To put it simply, he was lonely, and he wanted to get to know others and get their approval as much as possible. "Wow this is delicious! It doesnt taste anything like the sandwiches I've had before..." Releasing that breath Zane wasn’t sure if he was happier at the other’s words, or the small smile that was on the others face. ”I’m glad you like it! It’s a pretty simple recipe, and I could write it down for you if you want.” He offered before taking a couple bites of his own food; his hunger awakened by the familiar sent.

"Your a really good cook, Zane. Are you looking to become a chef?" As these words Zane didn’t even try to hide the blush that covered his face as he laughed and held his hands up a bit. ”Oh, no, no, no. I’m not that good at all. It’s just a little recipe I picked up from my sister a long time ago. To be honest…I don’t think I’ve ever really put much thought into a job.” He admitted before silently thinking for a moment. ”I guess I’d probably want to be a kindergarten teacher or something like that. I love kids.” Yes, being around a class full of children all day was something he would like, and he had plenty of passions to teach. The only problem would be getting close to a little girl only to know that almost half of her life was already over. ”What about you? Any future plans? Well…other than a baby that is.”
User Image

When I'm in the streets, I'm speedin
In the streets no reason
Lookin in your eyes I see the signs
Put the start on, louder than sirens
give me some silence
Then go on another ride

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"I am fond of horses.... In fact i had many at home which my sister and i where given the task to take care of them and ride each day which was fun and my mother helped when she was well enough to do so. The horses where... a way to relax after a long day of chores and sword lessons but i was glad to find some here and if you want to learn how to ride i guess i can show you.. We will be here for a while so why not?" Michael listened attentively as he gently grabbed the horse's tail and started to brush at the bottom of the strands and began to brush downwards. "Who said anything about wanting to ride horses?" He retored. His thoughts suddenly drifted to when he was a young child back at the orphanage. Time and time again he had asked Sister Denise if he could ride the horses but she would always say that it was too dangerous and Michael eventually got tired of asking but his yearning to ride didn't diminish. When he became older and in his late teens, he bought a motorcycle. Despite not having a license, he rode on it every night and always imagined himself riding on a horse even though it could never be anything like the real thing. Michael still had his harley, but he wasn't allowed to ride it during his stay here. A load of bullshit if you asked him. He paused from his brushing and left the stall only to open the door to Ren's. With his piercing blue eyes, he folded his arms and stepped forward. "Alright, you can teach me to ride but only because I don't want to spend the rest of my time brushing horse hair!"

OOC: For some reason I see Michael as some sort of TsundereXD
User Image

User Image

User Image

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

”I’m glad you like it! It’s a pretty simple recipe, and I could write it down for you if you want.” Kenji smiled and gave a slight nod of approval before taking yet another bite. He appreciated Zane for offering to share the recipe with him although he believed it wouldn't do him any good. He wasn't really good at cooking and in the end the meal would turn out to be a complete disaster. As they talked he learned that Zane wanted to become a kindergarten teacher and had a love for children. Now that he thought about it, he could picture the other male doing such a job. And from what he witnessed earlier in the family room, the male was exceptionally good with kids. He will make a wonderful mother... Kenji blushed at the sudden thought of this and lowered his gaze. Of course it made the red-head wonder if Zane had anyone to go to the ball with.... But he honestly couldn't ask him so suddenly... What if he were to be rejected? He never really took rejection well.

”What about you? Any future plans? Well…other than a baby that is.” Kenji laughed nervously mostly towards the bit about the baby and finished the last of sandwich before speaking. "Well, I plan to take over my father's family dojo. I recently graduated from college and believe it or not, I would like to start a career as a family doctor. But right now, the dojo is my first priority...." He ran his fingers through his hair and smiled. "Pretty old fashioned huh? My friends normally say that I give off this 'old man' vibe. That's probably why I always have such bad luck when it comes to love..."
OOC:
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

Conall wasn't expecting to receive a peck on the cheek ad when he did, he stared at the raven-head a slight blush on his face. You truly are not going to let me live that down, are you?" He smiled back and ruffled the boy's hair once more. "Sorry kid, afraid not"

---TIMESKIP---

After swimming and playing around for awhile, the blonde left from the pool and had told Elliot that he'd meet him back in the family room later on that night. Right now he was in his room, trying to recollect himself. He ventured into the bathroom and flicked on the light. The time he spent in the pool was that of pure enjoyment. He walked in front of the mirror and pulled off his shades as he stared at his reflection. He lifted his hand and touched his left cheek, the same placed where Elliot had kissed him. He found himself blushing again and sighed as he peered down at the sink. This feeling...it was strange... It wasn't like anything he had ever felt before. Was...he actually feeling attracted towards the raven-head? The blonde shook his head and turned the faucet before splashing some water on his face. No way! He and Elliot were just friends. Nothing more. It was because of this whole baby project going on...yeah that was right... Amethyst eyes found their way back towards the mirror as Conall's wet golden bangs stuck to his forehead. "It's just all in your head..." He murmured before hiding his eyes underneath his shades and making his way out of the bathroom. He would change into some new clothes and then head back into the kitchen for a snack. All that swimming around had made him hungry again.

OOC:

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

User Image

"Who said anything about wanting to ride horses?" At that being said Ren stood there with a shocked expression when his offer was thrown back at his face which made the brown hair male angry and he crossed his arms over his chest wondering if he deserved it for being so rude when they first met. He guessed they could not get along after all and where so different in many ways but at least he tried and that was good enough in his book. Ren was about to say forget it and excuse himself to get tacking up his horse for to ride which the teen was planning to still do it even if the other said no so he picks up a saddle and saddle pad for it to rest on then was going to start putting the two items on first until Mitchael spoke once more which Ren had no choice but to stop and hear him out. "Alright, you can teach me to ride but only because I don't want to spend the rest of my time brushing horse hair!"Wait. Did her hear that right? Mitchael actually agreed to ride after all?!? Ren could not hold in how thrilled he was to hear that and left the pad on his horse as he turned around and smiled a huge smile which his green eyes actually lost the look annoyance in them and where now full of excitement due to the fact he could not wait to start the first lesson right away." R-Really? you want to learn how to ride after all? You better not be pulling my leg and i wont go easy on you too often so if you are serious just do to your horse what i have done. The stuff we will be using is called horse tack so first grab the saddle pad and place it on the horses back then the saddle which should lay in the middle of the pad, i will show you how to tighten the girth once you are done." Ren said simply then walked over to the other male to show him where the tack for his horse was which the teen stepped foot in his stall to do so.

Ren hoped that Mitchael would enjoy the experience of tacking up the horses which was hard to do at first but when you got on the animal and started to ride it became easier and all worth it in the end."I just hope he will catch on quickly because it took days for to get my sister to remember how to but on the saddle right..." He thought with a small laugh at the memory of Alice trying her best to remember how everything gone on her pony even if he shown her many times how to do so which Ren was surprised she did not put the saddle on backwards from being so forgetful at times. He truly missed her a lot and hoped to be free from this place to see her again but Ren pushed the thoughts away for now then glanced at the other male while holding out the pad and smiled as he shook it a bit to draw attention to himself so Mitchael would take it and get started on doing what he was told.

(( OCC: ))

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas