Welcome to Gaia! ::

What event would you like to see happen?

A ball so every one can get to know each other better 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 9 ]
A day out of the house 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 3 ]
Break out occurs 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 2 ]
Other ideas? Pm them to me~ 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 1 ]
oh gold >3> 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 >

User Image

When I'm in the streets, I'm speedin
In the streets no reason
Lookin in your eyes I see the signs
Put the start on, louder than sirens
give me some silence
Then go on another ride

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"I was not beating myself up! I just thought i should say sorry alright, it is no big deal and every one has there moments so i will just forget about your little fit." Michael smirked at that comment. Sure he wasn't.... He heard the other brunette chuckle once more and became curious. Just what was so funny? Was he really that much of a comedy act to this guy? He waited about a minute or two before Ren made his way out of the stalls and watched as the boy nudged him. "So should we meet at the pool then after changing ? It might be easier that way then trying to find each others bedrooms or something..." Michael shrugged as they made their way towards the front door and looked to Ren, smirk still intact. "Sure why not? I'll meet you at the pool in fifteen minutes.." He winked at the other male before proceeding inside and venturing upstairs.

OOC:

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

User Image

" Fine that sounds good to me, don't be late!" Ren hollered after Michael in playful kind of way so a fight would not break out again then the brown hair male also made his way up the many steps like his new friend did and found the room with his stuff in it which took a while due to the fact all the doors looked the same." I do hope i have swim trunks because there is no way i will swim in boxers!" The hazel eye boy mutters under his breath and stated to dig around in the large bag full of clothes then found it useless doing so from not being able to see everything which he then dumped it out on the floor and grabs the trunks with a cheer now that he was saved from making a fool of himself by walking around in boxers like a idiot. He soon undressed quickly and added the sweaty clothes to the pile on the floor then slipped on his swim trunks which Ren tied them tightly so they would not fall off his slim hips then ran to the bathroom for a towel which once he had everything Ren left his room and walked down the steps to get back outside again.

Ren found the pool quickly and he smiled at how nice and cool the water looked and also that he beat Michael here so the teen slowly kicked off his flip flops and set his towel on one of the chairs to keep it dry. He soon found out waiting for the other to arrive before jumping in the pool difficult due to the sun still shining brightly down on him which felt hot and made his body sweaty once more so Ren just shrugged off his shirt next then dove into the pool which the brown hair boy popped his head up for air and smiled at how cool the water was indeed." I wonder if Michael got lost? That would be funny to hear if he did..." Ren thinks with a chuckle then just turns in the water so he was floating around on his back, eyes closed tightly so the sun could not blind him and a smile still on his face as he hoped to be able to tease the other about something again soon when he did come swimming.

(( OCC: When do you think they should find out about the whole baby/ marriage thingy? XD ))

User Image

Steadfast Sex Symbol

13,125 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image
єlιjαн υяιє

Elijah frowned slightly at the response from Richard, for it alarmed him greatly. Had he struck a nerve or something? Elijah hadn't thought he said anything, but he thought it best to not touch the boy for now. Though he was in fact curious of that shot. "Are you feeling alright, Richard?" He asked carefully cautiously, and sternly. Being a big brother had it's payoffs; and this time it was nice. Elijah often found himself being a bit protetive though he barely noticed it. He wasn't really the type of guy to enjoy seeing someone else in pain, and would do something to help them. Unless that person was Elliot.

He loved his baby brother to no end, but he couldn't dare to help him. The little boy (though the impression was quite FALSE) had broken ties with Elijah, so, why repair them? Elliot was a big boy! Elliot could take care of himself, or find a boyfriend to do so! But that was Elijah's problem. He didn't like the way his brother carried himself. All sweet, cute, and innocent? He was jailbait!! And Eljiah couldn't bring himself to stomach two men.....ugh.

Shaking the ignorant thoughts aside as he noticed another black haired fellow, Elijah smirked under his breath as he caught up to Richard. "Is he," he asked, jerking a thumb to Shrina, "The one you said I looked like?"

User Image

mtigerstar

Invisible Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
• Ș h ɼ i ɳ ȁxxxxxxℒ a ɳ ϵ •

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

The young Test Subject ready for action.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

User Image
                                                        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Taking a step backwards, Shrina really wanted to dart out of the hallways after of the guys pointed him out, even though he should have already been prepared for the worst; getting caught following them. Now, the two guys he was following were now staring directly at him. Trembling slightly, he mentally smack himself before trying to process what just happened. Something about him looking like someone? Somehow he was slightly confused about everything that was going on. Finally snapping out of his delusional state, the young man took a small step forward, making sure not to break eye contact.

"I'm so sorry. Were you looking for me?"

Exhaling deeply, Shrina found himself walking towards the two at a much faster pace than he expected after his sarcastic remark. If anything, he was mentally praying in his mind that he didn't end up pissing off the others as he stopped in front of the two guys. After finally managing to snap out of his delusional state, he was filled with irritation. Narrowing his pale grey eyes to the black haired man, Shrina smiled slightly, even though he was slightly irritated for the other having to reveal him.

"So, in what way to I look similar to you again? I don't recall knowing you."

"It's not like I ever had a choice..."

Company - Two Strange People.
      Currently - .... I don't even know what I am doing....
      Feeling - Irritated and slightly amused..
      Location - Somewhere in the house
      OCC - CRAP POST!!

Dapper Phantom

8,650 Points
    • Survivor 150
    • Forum Regular 100
    • Citizen 200
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± Richard D. Farris ±: . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

He stopped at the question asked from Elijah, Was he ok? Richard ha not been ok for a long, long time. He had been this way since he saw how real the world was, since he was pushed to his limits, since he was abused. He had adapted to all of it though, so in an odd way, he was fine. ”I am fine, just….don’t touch me” he said trying to make his voice sound cold but the quiver of fear broke the sentence more than once.

He closed his eyes and counted down from ten. Elijah made another comment about someone down the hall looking like him. When he opened his eyes there was what he regarded as a peasant quite close to the both of them. He had not heard him, though he had been more focusing on counting than talking. When Richard had first opened his eyes he was shocked, so shocked he had jumped and stumbled stepping on Elijah’s foot, tripping on it, and managed to knock himself to the floor. The surprise had quickly vanished from his face, in place anger took over.

”Of Corse this piece of DIRT does not look like you. He has a different face shape, and his hair is not the same….it’s different.” he said getting mad once again. He sent an intense glare to the newcomer from his spot on the floor, he was not having a good day. ”As for YOU you little CREEP! You should not be treating a person like ME like that! Do you know who I AM?!” He yelled his tailbone hurting from the fall. ’NO one is acting right, everything is backwards! Why am I being treated like the SERVENT while they all go around having fun!’ Rich thought like a spoiled child. He was close to having a tantrum or needing a physiologist, which ever came easier.

Teh ninners

cadet_luu

Steadfast Sex Symbol

13,125 Points
    • Streaker 200
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Frozen Sleuth 100
    User Image
    єlιjαн υяιє

It seemed Elijah was getting more attention than he barganed for. The other gentleman with black hair was slowly making his way to them and Elijah slapped on a smile for the both of their sakes. Richard had closed his eyes and Elijah only assumed this was the boy's way to calm down. Elijah needed one of those....he really did. The boy had a bad temper at times, but he tossed those thoughts aside as Richard toppled to the ground. Elijah had made his best attempts to catch the -what he deemed- spoiled boy but was unsuccessful.

The next part, tough, startled Elijah. Richard seemed to belt out a colorful vocabulary at both him and the newcomer. What was Richard's problem? He was shouting at them for innocent little mistakes! Okay, so apprently this new boy was not the one Richard said he looked like? Point taken. His face darkening with embarrassment as Richard rattled on, Elijah steped in front of him and swatted at him with his hand.

"My deepest apologies," Elijah laughed gently though there was no humor at all. "You see, Richard here was just telling me that he saw a striking resemblance between another in this house and myself. I figured since we both have black hair that it must be you, but I suppose not." He swatted at Richard again, but it held no intentions of hurting the boy; just shushing him. "I apologize again. Oh," he straightened up and threw on a toothy grin that made him appear less than his age. "I am Elijah. And you are?" He extended a hand after pushing up his glasses.

User Image

Invisible Hunter

9,725 Points
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Invisibility 100
    • Forum Explorer 100
    • Ș h ɼ i ɳ ȁxxxxxxℒ a ɳ ϵ •

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

The young Test Subject ready for action.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

User Image

"Dirt? Creep? I think... stalker would be a more accurate term. Heheheh!"

Chuckling slightly, Shrina looked down at the fallen man as he tried to calm himself considerably. Laughing rudely would just probably make the situation much worse anyway. However, it wasn't long until the other man appeared, causing Shrina to focus his attention to someone else. The other seemed slightly more refined and kinder and probably not as rude. Inhaling deeply, he narrowed his eyes down at the boy slightly before shaking his head lightly.

"Aha, don't worry about me... It's not like.... Richard did anything wrong right? I am Shrina, but I prefer to go by Shii or Rina. Your choice. It's a pleasure Elijah!"

Smiling warmly, he narrowed his gray eyes to Richard darkly. With that kind of attitude he had, it was almost as if Richard was indeed one of those richly bred children that were spoiled and annoying (not like Shrina was any different when he still had money). Licking his lips slightly, he walked past Elijah and knelt down in front of Richard, making sure to whisper in his ear, quietly so no one else could hear.

"But what a shame Richard. Such a rich person like yourself, if only I was born a couple years earlier, I am sure we would get along, your highness."

"It's not like I ever had a choice..."

Company - Richard and Elijah.
          Currently - Messing with Richard!!
          Feeling - AMUSED TO THE MAX!!..
          Location - Somewhere in the house
          OCC - MOO!

Dapper Phantom

8,650 Points
      • Survivor 150
      • Forum Regular 100
      • Citizen 200

Richard glared at Elijah as he stepped in front of him. He was still on the floor, still in the spot he had fallen. Elijah moved his hand in front of his face, trying to punish him for calling the newcomer names. Rich grabbed his own knees and hugged them, waiting to get punched, hit, or worse. He wanted to cry, but he knew father would hurt him more if he did. He was terrified, little did he know it but he was shaking slightly. Richard had closed his eyes trying to count up to ten and back down to ten trying to calm down.

Elijah had turned to talk to the other boy, probably trying to save the situation. He wanted the other to leave so he wouldn’t contact the press, than they wouldn’t know he abused Richard. Elijah swatted him again, though he wasn’t looking. He hit Richard in the face, he screamed scrambling to try and get away. Tears where starting to fall down his face, he was doomed. ’F-father is going to hurt me a-a-again. I-I can’t run, even t-t-the government can’t protect me.” he thought as he scooted himself farther away but couldn’t manage to get that far.

The other knelt down to his ear, he was panicking. He was done for, his father had grown tired of him and he was going to kill him like his mother. He wanted to run and hide, find a small spot to scurry away to. The whole house was a maze of a glass jar, no way out. He was hyperventilating as the other spoke words he could barely understand in his ear. Looking at the situation, Richard looked like a terrified wreck.

((OOC: He is seeing them as other people in his past. He has not had help for his issues....not for a long time. He justkeeps getting more and more freaked out. XD))
      Teh ninners

cadet_luu

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
      • Millionaire 200
      • Popular Thread 100
      • Forum Explorer 100
      Ding dong ding dong!~

A sweet chiming sound echoes around the house, coming from the speakers to get everyone's attention before a sweet voice starts speaking." Hello guests a few reminders for you to consider as you continue your day is that the ball is two days away! we hope you find a partner so tomorrow you will be allowed a trip into town to pick out clothes for the event and also tonight a huge dinner party will be held in the dining hall so you can all meet in one room and get to know each other better. Do join us around nine to partake in the feast and earn five points for doing so." There was a slight pause and rustling of papers could be heard before the mans voice continued." Points will be posted on the fridge tomorrow that you earned today so thank you for paying attention and enjoy the rest of your day!"

The chimes sounded again to say the announcer was finished talking and the house got quiet again until the next time there was something important for the males in the house to know.

Steadfast Sex Symbol

13,125 Points
      • Streaker 200
      • Ultimate Player 200
      • Frozen Sleuth 100
      User Image

Єɪѳʈ

҉ The voices out in the hallway had subtly quieted down and Elliot hadn't budged from his spot infront of his door. A third voice came into play as one of the other two shouted--and that third voice? It was none other than Elijah...for he had said his name. What were the odds of someone else looking exactly like the boy and even sounding like him, and having the same name? Elliot knew his brother was on the other side of the door, but didn't know what to do. There was a part that wanted to leap out and hug his brother and be told that everything was alright, but there was also a part that kept him here in this bedroom.

Conflicted and confused, Elliot brought his knees up to his chest and hugged them tight. He loved his brother, he really did, but he couldn't think Elijah felt the same. All those things he had shouted before he left....just....ugh. Elliot didn't let himself think about it. Seventeen years he had built up a trusting relationship with his brother and one little confession ruined it all. He of course, had "come out" to his brother, and Elijah's reaction was far worse than anything he could fathom. The boy had shouted at his baby brother, harmed him, and even stormed out on him! Deeming him some sort of 'embarassment'. And...well, it hurt. A lot. The memory of that night and being thrown around like some useless ragdoll was threatening to bring forth tears, but the sound of the intercom silenced those thoughts.

~

A dinner party? He wasn't going. No. Granted Conall would be there, but so would Elijah! And that was worse! Conall was just a friend to him; surely nothing more. How foolish could Elliot be, thinking the blonde felt the same way? He was just kidding himself! And the black haired boy couldn't hide behind someone forever--so he picked a door. Doors were easy to hide behind!! Had he known where Conall was, the boy would have run out of there in an instant and thrown himself into a hug with the blonde--no matter how the blonde felt about him! Elliot? He was terrified to be in the same room (let alone house) as Elijah. A brute.

User Image User Image User Image

Steadfast Sex Symbol

13,125 Points
      • Streaker 200
      • Ultimate Player 200
      • Frozen Sleuth 100
      User Image
      єlιjαн υяιє

Ah. At least Shrina was understanding! "Thank you, Shrina," he said, deciding neither nickname to call the boy. He had a nice name...why shorten it? But when Shrina had passed by him and the announcment chimed in, Elijah smiled. Food? Food! He was starving!! What did this place even have besides no females? The testosterone levels were insanely high -too high for his liking-.

Looking over his shoulder at Richard, who seemed to be having inner struggles, Elijah knelt down next to Shrina and offered a soft smile. Being an elder sibling all his twenty-seven years, the glasses man knew how to handle a tantrum or nightmare. It was just his nature. "Richard...?" he asked, lightly setting a hand on the boy's shoulder, and wiped away the trickling tears with his thumb. "Are you alright..?" His voice was oddly calm and comforting; much like a mother. It was strange...all those 'big brother' and 'motherly' traits Elijah had gained from taking care of Eliot wanted to leave, but, he'd never let them. He just couldn't..

User Image

Dapper Phantom

8,650 Points
      • Survivor 150
      • Forum Regular 100
      • Citizen 200

Richard shied away from the touches, he knew what was going to happen next. He would be gaged and forced down. He wouldn’t be able to do anything, just allow his father to do whatever he wanted to him. Through his shaking and crying he could hear a voice, one that promised safety and a haven from the bad thoughts, from his father. He leaned into the hand brushing his tears away. He wanted nothing more than to be near the voice. He could tell the voice anything, so he proceeded to do so. ”F-f-father is goi-i-ing to try and kill m-m-me. H-h-he wants to h-h-hurt me a-again. P-p-p-please don’t l-let him. H-he would t-t-take me to…….a-a-and he wo-o-ould touch m-m-me.” he said trying to stop the shuddering.

Unable to calm down he just curled up on himself and cried. He couldn’t stop it. The voice however had gotten him through the worst of his episode. He felt safe, a thing he had been denied since his girlfriend. After about a minute he started to level out his breathing, he was exhausted. He kept his eyes shut though, afraid that if he opened his eyes his father would be there. He would punish him.

((OOC: he is going to be so mad when he realizes what a scene he just made))

Teh ninners

cadet_luu

Steadfast Sex Symbol

13,125 Points
      • Streaker 200
      • Ultimate Player 200
      • Frozen Sleuth 100
      User Image
      єlιjαн υяιє

Elijah, as big and rude as he could be, allowed a frown to pass his gentle features and his grey eyes dimmed and lost their hue. He looked to Shrina and gave him a look that read 'What am I to do?' but Elijah soon answered his own question. Without even thinking, he scooted closer to Richard and pulled him into a tight hug--one hand running up and down his back to comfort him. "Shh..." Elijah's calm and apparently heavenly voice soothed. "Don't worry, you're safe here, Richard..." He felt a bit awkward seeing as how he barely knew the gentleman, but apparently the 'spoiled brat' had a back story that was a bit dark and twisted. And Elijah thought his story was bad...

Continuing to shush the fellow and hum a light tune in the process, Elijah looked up to Shrina with a dumbfounded look. What was he to do? Whenever Elliot had a breakdown and freaked out, he usually came down from his cloud and napped; after clinging to Elijah for twelve and a half hours! "Hey..." Elijah broke the silence as he looked back to Richard. "How about we go get some food, eh? Or a nice drink?" He lightly began to pat the light hairs on the boy's head.

mtigerstar

User Image

Dapper Phantom

8,650 Points
      • Survivor 150
      • Forum Regular 100
      • Citizen 200

Slowly he opened his eyes as he recognized the voice not to be of a savior but of the man he had met in the halls, Elijah. He stared at him shocked; he had just had an episode in front of another person. But to make it worse, someone he barely knew. They would ask questions and he would have to explain the horrors of his childhood. He tried to push Elijah away, but he felt very tired from crying; he always did.

He quickly tried to move his tired body up and away from Elijah. He soon managed to get up and tried walking away from the scene he had just left. He continued down the hall until he found the dining hall and slipped in. Richard had been having episodes where reality collides with memory since he was seven. They normally happened at least once a week, he tried to stay alone most of the time for this reason. He had only let a few people know about the episodes, he didn’t want the information to get out and be banned from competing. He knew if he was banned his father would most likely kill him or sell him as a slave in one of the underground markets he knew of. He missed his girlfriend; she used to help him through it in the worst of times. For now, Richard just stood in the corner of the room feeling like an idiot.

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff