Bloodthirsty Lunatic

User Image

Geoffrey 'Gnarl' Mangrove

Gold: 0
People I'm With: Hunting Party
Where I am: Outside the Cave
Inventory: Tools, bread, foul perfume, and rifle with bayonet

#649ab2

Geoffrey looked at the children and back at Aoife with a "are you serious" look under his mask. Some of them were about his size and Geoffrey wasn't a power house in the strength department. Maybe he could carry some of the youngest in his pack? With a sighed Geoffrey pick up the ones he could manage and placed them gently into his rucksack.Making sure to leave is partly open for air to get in and to move his tools along with his other things to different compartments so if they woke up the would mess with them. "I got all I can carry, let's go, " Geoffrey said to Alex as Aoife had decided to be the guard. Heading back up ,Geoffrey caught the sight of Yuellia coming in. "If you're going down there grab a kid and get them to safety before whatever is in charge down there realizes what's happening." Geoffrey said as he passed Yueilla. Once outside Geoffrey looked rest of the group. "We've got the kids, Alex, Aoife, and Yueilla should be out with the rest if everything goes right. If not Aoife is going to by them sometime to get them out before the fighting starts." Laying the children on the sand, Geoffrey's attention turned to the cave's mouth. His ears trying to hone as best the could to what could be happening inside.

User Image

Sour Crouton

OmegaU

blacklitewatts60

Kaizme

Chaotic-Roach

Hilarious Shapeshifter

User Image

Alex Magnus
Gold:Flat broke
Spirits: Visible to all.

Alex ties the Orb to his belt after he wrapped it up, he could hear faint footsteps from the cave of the cave where the imp came from. He grabs the kids that was to big for Geoffrey as he was loaded down with the last of them as he carried the kids out. Once he got out of the cave placed the kids on the beach as he pants as Delta spoke for him."Someone is coming we heard foot steps."Alex pants softly as he looked to the others as he counted the last of them was out."We can go now...."He says but they have to find away to get the kids out of here and back to the village the cave was just part one.

Hilarious Shapeshifter

The Unknown

The unknown figure had his hands in his pockets as he looked ahead and stops. He felt magic a shadowy focus working here, with a grin he steps into it on purpose as he walks."I know someone is here...Hiding in the dark are you? You must adapt to the dark like many of us."He grins as flames appears around him as his hair ignites."Unlike me....I prefer the light of fire."He heated up the tunnel he was in just to mess with who ever was in the tunnel with him.
This figure was going to torch these intruders as he figures more of the kings guard coming to recuse the kids. These one got lucky as most of the guards was down in the deeper tunnels to hide form the water."Heh....Well enjoy whats left of your life Shadow rider. Ill make sure to cook you slowly."He says out-loud as it echos in the tunnels.

Dapper Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Aoife

As soon as Aoife detected the unknown figure, her "warning string" broke, letting the others know they had to book it. Aoife had already planned something to try and deal with this guy. She stepped out, her cloak formed and it's hood up. Effectively hiding her entire face. Well, it more effectively hid that her head had separated from her body and was waiting in the shadows for an opening. Aoife's sword, shield, and focus were at the ready to deal with this thing. It was actually rather fortunate that flames were in use by this guy. Such light made shadows stronger, more intense. Aoife was essentially more powerful than normal because of those flames.

Where: Cave (deeper)
With Who: Some freaky fire guy.
Inventory: Sword, shield, armor, some jerky, and a purse of silvers.
Gold: None

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces