Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bloodthirsty Lunatic

User Image

Geoffrey 'Gnarl' Mangrove

Gold: Bread
People I'm With: People I don't know.
Where I am: Guild, notice board

#3d9a25

"Thank you, now let’s see what we have."Stepping forward once Alex had moved Geoffrey gazed at the board. Well, the snakes and fishing missions were already off the table in his mind. The cows and the flying creature seemed more up his alley, better chance of having long fight instead of close courters. Of course one could considered the mission involving lost cattle a close courters if he wasn't able to sneaking up on the beast. Geoffrey scratched his chin as he debated which of the missions to undertake. Then came the whispers. There were almost silent. Loud to here, yet, quiet enough not to make out. Then came a shapes in he couldn't make out, bizarre. Maybe is had been the bread? No. What else could it be then? Ghost? That would be a first. Hmm, it must have something to with people near him, or he may have started jumping to conclusions.

Just as so as it started it stopped follow the man that had let him pass say “Theta, Sigma.” Whatever that may have meant, it did just put him down as a cause of what just happened. Sigh Geoffrey resumed looking at the board. He was going to need a partner for this, likely he give then the choice between the two if he found one. He could just ask the two people here about teaming up. Though they may have had plans on going two missions he didn't wish to take. Sighing Geoffrey decide it was best just listen for moment and wait to see if they had plans, or a newcomer.

User Image

Dapper Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Aoife

An odd dancing of shadows, when they should be still and stable announced Aoife's presence before her steel boots could be heard from her steps. She seemed to be wearing a cloak of shadow, and in fact she was. She was pulling her own shadow up, and wrapping it around her. Aside from appearing fairly intimidating to most, it served to hide most of Aoife's face. Her eyes and above, and anything below her chin. Her neck, and her eyes. Those gave away what she was, she they had to be hidden when possible. Her eyes looked almost dead, and when not focused they darted around like flies over a corpse. Her neck looked badly scarred where her head was able to detach. Yes, hide these things. She didn't need to be treated as less just because of something she could not choose.

Soon, Aoife came to the notice board at the guild, and simply seemed to stare at it. She didn't seem at all phased by the half goblin, and she seemed to pay no attention to the other more normal looking hunters either. Aside, they already seemed to be pairing up. After a few minutes, possibly of considering her options, she lightly tapped the half goblin on the shoulder, and said only one word. She was also pointing at a certain mission on the board. "Lupock." From her tone, it seemed that Aiofe wished the half-goblin to go with her to the mission in Orro, Rherania. Yes, Aoife would be most comfortable working with another ... porp. She hated that word.

Where: Notice board. The one at the guild.
With Who: People. I don't know them. The green one is interesting.
Inventory: Sword, shield, armor, some jerky, and a purse of silvers.
Gold: None

Shadowy Demigod

User Image

Gold:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Yuelia Foxx
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Yuelia watched as Alex’s eyes circled around while she waited for answer. She was oblivious to what was actually going on, and thought that he was just thinking it over. When she finally got one, she gave a simple nod and followed The starts from the other patrons of the guild served to, again, make the situation feel more awkward than it was. “Ehem…” She cleared out her throat the break the silence around them. “I think we should take the Rherania Quest. The monster has already been identified, so we know what we’re up against.” While her focus wouldn’t be too useful against it, she could provide sufficient long range cover to distract the beast.

“Hm?” Looking behind her at a little green man, she moved to the side slightly, so she wouldn’t be in his way. While she wasn’t a fan of half-breeds, this didn’t mean she couldn’t be civil. With the arrival of a new warrior, who had shown interest in the same quest she did, the gears in Yuelia’s head started to turn. She elbowed Alex, smiling, as she pointed to the other two. “What do you think about a four man team up? We could handle the quest alone, but four would increase our chances of a successful completion with minimal injuries.”

The Gunner

Hilarious Shapeshifter

User Image

Alex Magnus
Gold:Flat broke
Spirits: Visible to only Alex at the moment.

Theta looks down at Geoffrey."Oh no did he see me?"Theta was worried now as Alex said nothing to him or Sigma when he noticed Geoffrey said his name. Alex didn't worry about it as long he didn't take a close look at him his brother wouldn't be seen.
Seeing another one approach looking over the board, seeing Aoife pick a mission another with the goblin. Feeling himself being elbowed by the gun metal princess he was thinking about. As delta chimes in again."Well sir its a good mission and help is always a good thing. Four hunters is better then two in some cases."He says to Alex he looked to Yuelia nodding."Sounds like a good plan...."Looking to the two he looked to the half breed."Would you two care to team up with us? Increase our chance of completing this mission."He asked them to see what they would say to his offer. I mean they could compete for the reward but whats the point when the objective was gold and it seemed they all needed it.

Malevolent Firestarter

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mazo Orvish
Gold:
-

Mazo didn't reply to the digs at his threat, noting that whatever the idiot's words, he had stepped back. He spun on his heel, continuing his walk toward the guild house gritting his teeth and his eyes flashing with anger at the man's comparison of him to a drag queen, but not stopping to confront him. He also ignored the board with others clustered around it. He figured he better talk with the guild master before trying to accept jobs, and killing any of it's members, no matter how aggravating they were, would probably cast a pall on the meet and greet.

He paused by the entrance, asking after the guild master, and being informed that he would be on his way out with some sort of announcement soon. He crossed his arms, leaning against the wall next to the mission board. He ran his gaze over the other 4 hunters, noting that they at least looked like they knew what they were doing. He glanced back toward the ragged man, checking to see if he had followed Mazo or not.

Sour Crouton

blacklitewatts60

Kaizme

OmegaU

Taroso Wolfstein

Bloodthirsty Lunatic

User Image

People I'm With: People I don't know, and two things called Theta and Sigma.
Where I am: Guild, Notice Board

#3d9a25

The sound of metal clad footsteps derailed Geoffrey train of thought on parents. Another had joined the forming group around the notice aboard and even tapped on Geoffrey's shoulder to get his attention no less. Glancing up at the stranger who had touched him, he was met with a woman in steel and in a dark cloak covering her face. Then she spoke one, "Lupock." Which make Geoffrey would give a sigh of relief. It had not been this fish guts guy from when he had entered the Guild that he had dreaded teaming up with. He could swear he could smell him from here. Today was starting to look up again. There was still the matter of the whispering shapes to deal with, but that could wait.

As Geoffrey was about speak with his partner for the mission the last member of this gather finally spoke up in his presence. The red-haired woman suggested they all team up for the same quest. A rather brilliant idea. With a mix of melee and range few beasts could survive."If we're all going for the same monster I don't see why not. Fine with you?" Geoffrey asked the cloaked maiden originally offered to go with him, assuming that was an offer.

Out of the corner of his eye Geoffrey noticed the man that had been talking to the dandy covered in a cat's feast. He seemed to be taking stock of them. Common thing to when planning on taking a mission Geoffrey supposed. Well, if he wanted to come with his temporary gang of hunters Geoffrey wasn't about to shoot down a helping hand, no pun intended

User Image

Dapper Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Aoife

Aoife was still and quiet as the others there began to talk. Suggesting they all go together as a large group. It was true, it would be easier, at least logically. However with a lupok more women, no matter how good they were, made things harder. Lupok had a strange thing for human women. Aoife supposed that they could try covering her and the gun using woman's scents. She doubted either of them would like what they might have to do for that though. "I am fine with that." She said softly, before turning her whole self toward the other woman. Her voice had a slight (irish) accent. "We'll need something ... with an ... unpleasant scent." She wasn't going to ask the half-goblin. That would be racist, thinking he'd know where something foul smelling was, but she was certainly temped to do so. "I do not wish to be a plaything for such a creature if we fail."

Where: Guild, notice board.
With Who: Strangers, but I'll be working with them.
Salvador Cervantes
It’s a Skin Condition!
Gold: 0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With a tch, Salvador clapped his hands together and wrung his fingers out. "Yeheah boy, you ssstill got it!" Slicking back his hair again, he looked at his shoulder and brushed a stomach off of it, shaking the ooze from his palm with a look of mild displeasure. Sniffing his arm, he coughed, realizing how he smelled at the moment. "That won't do! A bit of that ssspecial magic ought to sssort that out!" Reaching into his vest, he drew out a frilly perfume bottle with a crudely scrawled "Gurl Magnit" scratched in over the original writing, and puffed it a few too many times. The pungent smell of swamp herbs covered over the fish smell, but reeked of sickly sweet monster plants.

Strutting into the guild hall shortly after the conflict, he delivered a sleazy grin and looked side to side. "Hey ladiesss, it'sss been a while, but I'm back after my horrifying accident! Who wantsss to sssee my ssscar?" Moments after entering the hall, several pieces of dishware, and one knife were thrown in his direction, causing him to squeal like a little girl and dance around trying to avoid getting hit. Catching the knife right before it impaled his forehead, he nervously dropped it with a laugh, "Sssorry about that last job, Beastie Ssslashin' Beth! I couldn't help myself, how was I sssupposed to know she was actually the ssshapeshifting ssserial killer?" He ducked again as another, significantly larger knife was thrown across the room, running behind the group that had gathered around the quest board, and acting very overly interested in the posted jobs.

Bloodthirsty Lunatic

User Image

People I'm With: People I don’t know and two thing call Theta and Sigma
Where I am: Guild Notice Board

#649ab2

Good, now that the group had settled on teaming up they could get going... Till the armored woman made a good point. With those of the fairer in the party the Lupock would be more aggressive. I wouldn't worrying becoming it's plaything, unless you mean bones that it may sometimes chew on. The Lupock favors female targets due to the usual lack of strength so it can have an easy meal, which would explain why it's taking cows. Either way doubt it would take you back to its lair for anything other than a snack for later." As Geoffrey relayed what he knew of the target a pungent oder arrived.

The dandy man had sneaked into the little gathering to look at the board. The smell was even worse now, it smelt like he had sprayed himself with a flower monsters scent; and the fish stink, which as near covered up, as still lingering near. It was also like a bad after taste, but with a smell. "I think I found the scent to mask you two." Geoffrey stated while pinching his nose." At best this reek from the fancily dress man may repel the creature if it attack the group, at worst I would make Geoffrey lose his breakfast and lunch. "Excuse me." Geoffrey gave a light tug on the blonde man’s outfit to get his attention. "Would you mind giving us what you used to give yourself that aroma? We'll pay you for it once we get back from the hunt, we're going on." Geoffrey didn't wish to bring this man, he seemed off, and that was coming from a half-breed goblin. Still, even if he invited himself along Geoffrey would have to do is best to be nice, fighting with your team is never a way to achieve victory.

User Image

Hilarious Shapeshifter

Guild Master: Haro Taiheiyoo

Haro took his place at the front of the guild hall, looking over the other hunters as he just smiled. Thinking of how far he and the others came from nothing. As he and his fellow hunters been keeping the Kingdoms safe for many years now, he was the second guild-master seeing as the first Guild master was lost on a mission.
Haro stood there seeing an group near them talk about a mission. Looking to the group as he walked over to them."Greetings hunters....."He calls out to them all seeing six of them waiting thinking for a moment as he thinks."Seems you all missed the rush."He looked to the board seeing the Board didn't have many mission.
Placing his hand on his chin as something did come across his desk this morning, Mary was close by as always with a arm full of papers as she moves over to him going through the crowd to get to the Guild master as she had some papers he needed to see.

Shadowy Demigod

User Image

Gold:
Yuelia Foxx
Yuelia had planned to correct the armored woman slightly, before the half-goblin had done it for her. Clearly, she was impressed on the half-goblin’s knowledge of the Lupock species. So far it looked like this ragtag group of hunters was going to work out pretty well. “If we are working together we should probably introduce ourselves. Would make it easier to communicate on the battlefield.” She said bowing slightly to the two. “Yuelia Foxx at your ser…”

A small gagging noise escaped her mouth upon the arrival of a rather pungent smell. She knew that scent anywhere, as it filled the halls whenever he arrived. Salvador Cervantes… “While I applaud your keen smell toward bad scents, we are trying to kill the beast and not torture it.” Yuelia commented moving away from the board and covering her nose with her sleeve. Granted it would mask the scent of oil and dirt that was on her, but she’d have to take a bath in tomato paste to get rid of the smell.

When the guild master arrived, she respectfully bowed towards the man, before looking at the board. “I guess this means we have the quests that no one wants to do.” She said, her voice muffled slightly by her coat sleeve. “Or the ones with the least amount of gold…” Work was still work, and making a name for yourself was better than gold sometimes.

The Gunner

Malevolent Firestarter

8,075 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mazo Orvish
Gold:
-

Mazo stood straight as the guild master arrived, knowing he was the master by the way one of the hunters at the board bowed to him. He stepped forward slightly, nodding his head slightly in greeting. "Guild master...one of your members recommended me to your guild...is there any sort of entrance exam or fee?" He asked, crossing his arms. His nose wrinkled slightly at some smell, and he glanced over the guild masters shoulder to see the man who'd stopped him before now at the board. He grinned slightly at the pink haired girls reaction.

blacklitewatts60

Hilarious Shapeshifter

User Image

Alex Magnus
Gold:Flat broke
Spirits: Visible to only Alex at the moment.

Alex hears the others say okay to grouping up."Good now we should load up and get going."Hearing Aoife say something about scent and becoming a beast plaything. Alex sighs softly rubbing the side of his head.'Hm...Monster plaything?"He says hearing Salvador comments and the knife flying at him he remembered him now. He was nothing but trouble but a decent hunter when he is sober, with Geoffrey comment he agrees with him."I agree....Beside its far from Mating season for them."He speak looking to the Guild Master that appeared near them he nods his head to him speaking properly."Greetings Sir." Alex looking to the man that gave him a chance to help the world. He didn't have to help him when he lost it that one time. The spirits stayed quiet as they watched the events play out.

Hilarious Shapeshifter

Guild Master: Haro Taiheiyoo

Guild receptionist and secretary of the Guild master: Mary

Guild Store owner: The Broker

Haro hears Mazo as he thinks for a moment."Hm?? Did he?"He thinks back as a hunter did come to him saying something about a new recruit."Ah...You must be Orvish. Yes...Well there is a test to prove you can handle yourself. No fee required but..."He starts as Mary got over to him.

Mary moves over to him calmly."Sir you do not have time to wander the guild halls....And...And..."She sniffs and groans."Oh gods What died!?!?" She pulls her ups and covers her nose.

Haro just laughs softly as he smelled worse."I believe its the gentlemen behind me."He turns his head a bit as he soon turns his head back looking to Mazo and others. Hearing Alex as he nods to him."Greetings."He say nothing about his spirits knowing they was in hiding. Thinking for a moment."So you all picked a mission for the slim pickings?"He asked them calmly as the secretary couldn't get over the smell.

Mary looked to Salvador as she hold her nose."You could atleast wash up before coming to the guild hall."She speaks to him looking back at the Guild master with Pleading eyes hoping they was leaving soon.

Without warning a tall shadowy figure appears from the Guild master shadow, Standing over the Guild Master was none other then the broker. Mary Jumps a bit looking to the Broker as she growls at him. Yelling she hates when he does that. But the Broker normally is never seen outside his shop unless it was urgent or order to by the guild - master. He would give off a feeling of dread and he carried little to no scent.

The Guild master turns to his old friend looking to him. He wasn't worried by the presences of the Broker."Broker....What are you doing outside your pit?"He asked as the cloak shadow stood there with his drapes moving independently around him.

The Broker eyes glowed red looking to the guild master as he spoke."I dont live in a pit...."He was being literal today as it wasn't outside the norm for the Broker."Urgent....Mission from Kingdom of Ocirin....In the town of Tafusa. Requesting team of Hunters."He says as his cloak opened as a bandaged arm appears out of it a scroll from an outpost in at the capital as it was over three weeks old.

Taking the posting Haro and Mary looks at it as Mary takes it."That posting is Three Weeks over..."He said with abit of anger as it was serious.

The Broker looks to them."I am only the messenger....Guild Master. But the Kingdom Guards thought they could handle it but....Many was lost to the sea."He explains calmly."Hunter outpost just sent out the poster."

Mary looks it over calmly."Missing Children.....Stolen in the Night. Requiring powerful Hunters."She thinks for a moment as she looks to the guild Master."I recommend Class B or higher sir. This is Obliviously one of the sea creatures is building up a food source for a nest. So a Recuse, Seek and destroy mission."She says calmly.

Broker looked to Mary."No high rank hunters here....All are on missions."He states as the Broker knew things almost instant some times as he speaks in his wispy voice.

Mary looked at him."So what we do nothing and let the children die?"

Broker looked to her calmly."You can always go or the Guild Master."He says to her.

Mary growls."You know I hate the field you no account table cloth. And the Guild Master is needed here."She spits at him as the Broker simply stands there."Then they die."

The Guild Master claps as it rings out."Hush both of you...."He says speaking to them both like children. Taking the posting Mary as he steps to the hunters."I have no high ranking hunters but.....I do have six skilled hunters and Huntresses in-front of me. What they lack in rank they make up in numbers."He says holding out the posting to the hunters so they can see 20 children are missing."Hunters this may be outside your rank but the people need you. Will you accept this mission?"He as he would go and take this mission if he had to.

The Broker just looked at the six as he nods."This would be acceptable, chances of coming back alive for four of them are good."The Broker says calmly.

Mary growls as she wanted to hit him."Shut up or ill have to made into a blanket."She says looking to the hunters with a reassuring smile on her face."Well hunters its your choice, I know you all will come back to us."She says as the reward was high on the poster as the people didn't care about the monster being killed they just want there children back alive.

Mission Details:
Mission Type: Urgent Send out - Time sensitive.
Mission: Search and Rescue 20 children, Monster kill if possible.
Place: Kingdom of Ocirin.... Town of Tafusa
Mission name: The Lost ones.
Reward: 18000 G [To be split between hunters stare You wish you was getting all this gold]

Chaotic-Roach

Kaizme

Taroso Wolfstein

Sour Crouton

OmegaU

Quote:

Quote:

Dapper Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Aoife

"I knew a few half breeds in the academy that would tell you otherwise." Replied Aoife, having turned slightly towards the half goblin, only for what had to be the most rancid thing she'd ever smelled to come among them. She was surprised the half goblin was as polite as he was. He had the largest nose of all of them, and she would have vomited by now, if a half-dullahan could vomit. It was like a mix of sulfur, hot s**t, and a rancid swamp salamander carcass. "I don't know Yuelia, I bet if we fire him at the monster from a catapult it'll run off in fear that we'll send more." Introductions could wait until they could breathe.

It was then that Aoife noticed the Guild master and associates doing something. When he spoke to them (finally) it was about a very high paying mission. Rescuing children? She heard something about a sea creature. "******** it, I'm in. At least I won't have to smell like the bog salamander, and it's for kids."

Where: Guild notice board
With Who: Yuelia, some other people, and ugh. I wish I were something that could remove it's nose instead.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces