Welcome to Gaia! ::

shadowed_guardian
DarkEmpress617

Oh Thank You! *smiles*

Well, to be totally honest, you still cute even when you're not drunk *smiles at her*

Aww That's so sweet!
shadowed_guardian
AnimePrincess57
Juliette stopped pacing and looked at Ryu's cards, not knowing it would make him lose money.
"No, nothing's on my mind. Am I cute when I'm drunk?"Juliette said. When she got drunk, she got smahed quickly. Alcohol was 2 times as powerful for vampires.

Uhh...*trying to figure out how to answer with brynn still in the room* Of course! But there's onyl one girl for me! heheh Yeah, you'd have been better off just shutting up Hey, it occurs to me that if this guy can read our thoughts, he knows we're all idiots ^_^

But if we're out of our mind can he still read our thoughts?
If not the only one in real trouble is Ryu ^_^
shadowed_guardian

Ha! Right now, all I am thinking about is not loosing my shirt in this game...*he started at Mantis* Well, are you going to play your hand? There is about 200 already in the pot.
Fiend-Ryu-Hayabusa
AnimePrincess57
Juliette stopped pacing and looked at Ryu's cards, not knowing it would make him lose money.
"No, nothing's on my mind. Am I cute when I'm drunk?"Juliette said. When she got drunk, she got smahed quickly. Alcohol was 2 times as powerful for vampires.

*he noticed see had lookd at his cards, so, he shuffled his hand, then took out 4 and drew 4 more cards, hiding his hand this time, without looking.* I bet 50...wow, I am going to bet my entire wallet in a second

*What a fool hes going to lose this way...... takes away 3 cards and take 3...full house like to see him beat that*
shadowed_guardian

...Haha! That's funny!
Juliette pretended to drop something behind Ryu.
"Don't go any higher! He's loaded!" She hissed.
*whistles and orders a round of whiskey for everyone* To Ryu and his being the only sane mind on the team! *laughs and downs his shot*
AnimePrincess57
Juliette pretended to drop something behind Ryu.
"Don't go any higher! He's loaded!" She hissed.

*reads her mind.....she saw my cards....
Juliette looked at her shot.
"I dn't drink. When I do, I do realy stupid things, like play poker with a shark and lose most of my clothers." She said. She wanted to keep her mind today.
shadowed_guardian
*whistles and orders a round of whiskey for everyone* To Ryu and his being the only sane mind on the team! *laughs and downs his shot*
But nobody's won yet! *drinks anyway*
AnimePrincess57
"I dn't drink. When I do, I do realy stupid things, like play poker with a shark and lose most of my clothers." She said. She wanted to keep her mind today.

Okay, then, I'm sure my girl here'd be more than happy for seconds on the alcohol ^_~
shadowed_guardian

*he laughed but didn't drink the wiskey. He knew that would make him look at his cards.* I'll lay down first...*he places the cards down, hoping he got something good, (4 of a kind beats a full house i think, if it doesnt then I lose)* 4 aces mantis...what do you have? *he smirked*
AnimePrincess57

Come on, Julie! It's just one little drink.
shadowed_guardian
AnimePrincess57

Okay, then, I'm sure my girl here'd be more than happy for seconds on the alcohol ^_~

No problem!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces